SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shhh! Don't mention Evolution!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shortish bait playing the lads religiousness against them - in hindsight if the Atheism angle had been raised later into the bait, it might have gone a lot further than it did...

If you are of a religious nature, some of my responses may upset...
you have been warned Smile

It's in a .pdf format 'cos I'm too lazy to post it out in full

http://members.419eater.com/~llamedos/Losing_My_Religion.pdf

Some parts of this bait were posted here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=91075

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, the evolution vs bible debate... must. resist. to. comment.

A question though. Is the religiousity of the characters that lads play usually reflecting the lads' real views, or is that mostly just to make a more innocent impression? Of course when they give their characters names like "Innocent Christ" and cite some bible verses in the initial mail, it's obviously the later. But if a lad starts to argue like this, then I would rather say you've somehow hurt his real feelings. Evil you. Twisted Evil

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My impression is that lads are (generally) very religious and that the "Lords blessings" act is real - laddos reaction above is the most extreme I've seen to a provocation
(I often wonder how many baits reflect/contain the baiters personal views Wink )

Sticky wrote:
Evil you.

Whaddya expect? Born at 6am on 6th June Smile

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

capn_skam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Llamedos -

Although the bait didn't last very long, it succeded admirably. I would wager that the resopnse from the good "Dr" was time well spent away from his 'fiduciary duties'. Very Happy

Thumbs up

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
My impression is that lads are (generally) very religious and that the "Lords blessings" act is real - laddos reaction above is the most extreme I've seen to a provocation
(I often wonder how many baits reflect/contain the baiters personal views Wink )

Sticky wrote:
Evil you.

Whaddya expect? Born at 6am on 6th June Smile

I'm pretty sure they are "religious" in a superstitious way. For instance, Siciiian mafiosi are firm believers. The bosses are known to have chapels in their homes, have regular contacts to priests - the really big ones have their family bishops. They just make a substantial donation after each murder and then feel free to continue their business.

To them, religion is a kind of magic without any ethical connotation.
xfevv
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First off I have to say that as a Christian I thought that was......fricking hilarious. Way to go. I also have to say that I am quite suprised at how well educated he seemd compaired to some of the other lads. Lastly it actually pisses me off that idiots like him are out there claiming to be Christians yet going against the very things that we believe. Any way kudos to you man
NatureBoy75
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful. Congrats.
Stargate Jr.
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrat, and kepp doing what you do!
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:

http://members.419eater.com/~llamedos/Losing_My_Religion.pdf

Error 403, I don't have permission Crying or Very sad
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here Confused

I've reloaded the bait here:

Losing My Religion
(it works ok now for me)

If you still have problems, PM me an email address and I'll email it

cosmo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great work! I found it interesting how the scam took a back seat to religion once his beliefs were seriously called into question.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i`m only 3 quarters through but absolutely top notch, thats really messing with their heads, Twisted Evil , i`ve seen a few so-called christians lose it at demonstration marchs, and so i can imagine clearly the frustration the doc was going through to prove himself, and i am in stitches Laughing Laughing
i`ve wanted to bait that way but thought i`d lose the feckers,

time for a new catcher account!!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work, llamedos. If I was going to get offended, I would never have stayed long at Eater.

If you really believe what the Bible says, you don't blow up at people the way this loser did, or that person at demonstrations. Actually, a Christian "demonstration" is really a scary thing. That coming from someone in the same seat (unless he's Catholic/Orthodox/Assyrian/Oriental Orthodox/Lutheran/Anglican/Presbyterian/Anabaptist/Methodist/Pietist/Baptist/Spiritual Baptist/Apostolic/Pentecostal/Charismatic/United/Quaker/Adventist (circle one on your screen, claim it and I'll be opposite for a few minutes. Being non-sectarian, I can do that. You picked Lutheran? Baptist I am, then.) Laughing ) as xfevv. That's one reason I really like church baits, because you create a whole new religion for them, and they drop their cherished Christianity like lead nearing its melting point. Were they to believe it, they wouldn't do that, and certainly they wouldn't act it for mere money. That's when I come in with a slap account and slap 'em up one side and down the other for their heathen ways, and start demanding apologies. Not sure why I never post that...

If you're ever dealing with someone claiming to be a devout Christian, and need help unseating them, let me know. I thoroughly enjoy breaking down others who do not walk what they talk.

pony <---- hee hee
Oo_da_pukkat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People in Africa are usually super religious. I went to Joburg SA and theyre not allowed to say God on tv, they bleep it out on movies etc.

I am Duchess Vanalee manson, director of Bayture Fashions, www.geocities.com/bayturefashions (uk), editor of vinatage fashion magazine (Japan) and ex aid worker/nursery nurse in the shanty towns in between Parkwood and Suncity (Joburg SA). and the dumb cnut believes it!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic