SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where is the best place to bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EasyMoney
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never done a love scammer. Where is the best place to find these Russian women scammers at.

Last edited by EasyMoney on Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.dotsilver.com/dating-scam/ works for me. Plenty there to go round.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you have the name and email addy used, what is the best way to open the bait? What is a believable opening email, and if asked where do you say you saw the advert?

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. I saw your name on the dating site and thought I'd write. My name is XXXX and I'm a MALE/FEMALE xx years old. I'm looking for a nice LAD/LADDETTE for a serious relationship. It is very hard to find decent Christians to date where I live. Tell me about you. What do you do for work? What do you like to do in your free time? Looking forward to hearing back from you!

....I've only had one lad ask where I saw the profile and I just ignored the question (and it wasn't asked again).
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads will answer to anything you write. Lads are a little trickier so you need a longer opening email. With a Vlad I usually go for something more like this shortened version of Padme's mail

Hi. I saw your name on the dating site and thought I'd write. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lads get the full version of the email more or less.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How would you say that vlads are different to lads? Are they more cagey and difficult to make fools of? Looking at the baits they are much more savvy with photochopping.

There are not alot of love scambaits published in the Letters Archive. Where is the best place to research them?

Sorry for the noobishness of the questions. This probably isn't the right place to post them.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads and vlads are worlds apart. Lads do their scamming from cybercafes and will chat to you via IM. They tend to use pictures stolen from modelling sites so come unstuck if you ask for a trophy pic. They'll put a lot of time and effort into trying to scam you. Then again they may just ask you for money the day you start talking to them. Vlads are much more likely to have their own computers and have scripted emails they send out to possibly dozens of men at once. The headers usually have "The Bat!" in them, which is an email program similar to Outlook, but geared more for mass emailing and using several accounts at once. The girls are more likely to be "real" girls, ie a girlfriend, sister or woman paid to take pictures for the scammers. The emails are already written, generic and quite frankly boring apart from the picture they send with each one. Only when you get to the money stage (for them to be able to pay for a trip to be with you and boff your brains out as opposed to lads who ask for money for pretty much anything) . Vlad emails are translated through software so expect to see her {it} emails containing lots {many} of things like this and the words "I the" or "I to be" as opposed to "Am" in lad emails. You can get a lad off script very easily, but it can take several weeks to do the same with a vlad so you need more patience to work them. Trophies are rarer but not impossible. My avatar is a trophy from a vlad. Email addresses look different too. Vlad ones usually end in something like .ru and have numbers like 777 in them. Lad ones are usually Yahoo ones and have 4real or 4u2luv in them. Any other questions?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, thank you, that puts it all pretty comprehensively.

The rigid scripting of the vlads would explain why there are so few posts of their baits, I suppose. Lads definitely seem to be more fun, so I'll stick with them for the time being.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i find that every now and again, i get a love scammer in my phone lad account. it might be worth ASEMing a bunch of phonelads and see if you get any love lads.
Quote:
Good Day, Gentleman!

Dear Stranger, I have decided to write to you because I am lonely.
Yes, I am a nice, good looking girl, I am young and smart. But still I
am lonely. Of course I get signs of attentions from men here, in my
country, but I still feel that I should look for somebody else.
If you also think that you need to find somebody. If you miss woman's
tenderness, care and attention, please let me know http://allhotlove.com/oopsitslove

Kisses!

Irochka

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Make sure you have your firewall running when you go there. Mine flashed up a "spy site blocked" message when I went to the page.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Ditto, watch that site...full of bugs and other shit you don't want on your computer.

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic