SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

To any Gran Turismo fans out there...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found this in-game footage of the PS3 game...looks so real, I had trouble convincing myself!

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/movie/d483.html

The only thing that makes it look in the slightest bit like its a game is the dust. Thats it.

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

awsome.

grantourismo one is the nuts (when it came out)

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Righteous
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From everything I've read about this game, that's actually gameplay footage, none of it pre-rendered. The PS3 is an amazing machine.

I don't like western union online transfer because it so hard for someone that does not know more about internet. -, on 1TV5.
First my name is not "Doodoo Head" what an insult!! I think we have reach to the level that we should seize communication. -
Narcissa Malfoy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. That's impressive!

I haven't played any of the new video game systems (I'm no good at them anyways), but I remember really enjoying the original Gran Turismo when it came out for the FIRST Playstation about, oh...10 years ago!

Me, I'm perfectly content to sit and play Super Mario Bros. on my old, OLD NES. Wink Yeah, I'm a dork...but at least those are video games I actually have a hope of being able to play!
Shazbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, they finally caught up to five years of PC's.. now can you plug in real-life measurements and statistics of vehicles and have them operate realistically?
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Yes, the physics packages are amazing. Its even possible to tune and rebuild the cars to your specs. Thats been out for a while. In fact I recognise the car, course and sounds from the PS2 versions. The advance here is in the visuals.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Shazbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the framerate at? I can't see the video...
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like the same one i own for ps2 (gt 3?) I forget which one i own since i have not played it for awhile Razz. I don't see any real improvements to the graphics, the people still look like cardboard box models Razz. Although I see a slight tune to the graphics, the ps3 will not be on my list, however the xbox 360 is the most needed gaming system as of right now! The (american) football games look amazzzzzzzing.
Shazbot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Which you buy over and over again.. at $65 USD a pop..

(I'm a PC gamer, if you can't tell)
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Trust me, i'm a HUGE pc gamer as well but console games are better if you want newer games and don't have the spec's to handle it (if released for pc).. Two games I really want (but comp wont handle) is neverwinter nights 2 and oblivion.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic