SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Prof. Soludo Here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. New to this forum but I've been baiting for a little while. I've got a couple going on right now. Here's how things are going with Prof. Soludi lately:

Summary:

I respond to typical 419 scam as "Mr. Alfred Gr3bin9-Grubin9" of "Chatte5worth, Ltd." in Croydon, England.

Initial message:

DEAR XXXXXXXX,
THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT OF
$42,000.000.00[FOURTY TWO MILLION UNITED US DOLLARS ]WITH FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER INTO YOUR
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT, VIA KEY TESTED TRANSFER (KTT) OR ELECTRONIC TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (ETT) .
IT IS PERTINENT TO NOTE THAT AN ISSUE OF THIS MAGNITUDE SHOULD HAVE
COMMENCED WITH A FORMAL MEETING, BUT DUE TO THE TIME FACTOR AND THE
URGENCY THIS MATTER REQUIRES, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME FOR MAKING THE
INITIAL CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL..
MEANWHILE, A LETTER WAS SENT TO OUR OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO CLAIMING TO BE YOUR
TRUE REPRESENTATIVE/BENEFICIARY AND PRESENT THE BELOW BANK ACCOUNT
INFORMATION FOR THE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT BENEFIT,INSTEAD OF
BANK ACCOUNT (Citibank Hannover, Germany).
Wachovia Bank U.S.A
Routing Num: 061 000 227
Swift Code: PNBPUS33
Account Num: 1010l 5746 7284
Acc Name: Malachi Jaroi Collins
PLEASE, DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS
PERSON IS FROM YOU, SO THAT THIS OFFICE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR
PAYING YOUR FUND INTO WRONG ACCOUNT.
1) Phone, fax and mobile #.313 8843517
2) A scanned copy of ID or International passport.
3) Secret Code (Mother's name)Lewis
WE SHALL PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO THE SAID PERSON, IF
WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY.
BEST REGARDS.
PROF CHARLES C. SOLUDO
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

MY REPLY:

My Dear Sir:

For legal reasons you are directed to contact me at the following London telephone number: 020 8667 1212. This account cannot be transacted without personal, non-email communication. I should be very happy to oblige you with the correct information when you call the above telephone number.

Kindest Regards,

Mr. Alfred Gr3bin9-Grubin9
Chatte5worth, Ltd.
Croydon, England020 8667 1212

(The phone number and address is a Scotland Yard police station in Croydon.)

Soludo employs some defelctionary tactics to which I respond:

My Dear Prof. Soludo:

I am certain that the President of Nigeria can afford to have someone call me at my London telephone number. As this is a metter of utmost urgency, he will want to call me within 48 hours. If I fail to hear from you or him within that time period, I shall turn this matter over to our solicitors.

Regards,

Mr. Alfred G-G
Chatte5worth, Ltd.

Continued....

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soludo:

Dear Gr3bin9 Grubin9,

The nature of my job did not allow me to call you yesterday,but i will surelly give you a call as soon as i can today.

Thanks,
Prof Charles Soludo
Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria

Then Soludo says:

Dear Gr3bin9 Grubin9,

I called your number few minutes back and i was made to understand that there is over 100 people working in that company by somebody from this extension number 085264.

Kindly provide me with your direct phone number (mobile) for further advice.

Thanks,
Prof Charles Soludo

MY REPLY:

(I first tell him that there are certainly not 100 employees at Chattesworth, Ltd. and that he should call again and identify himself as a representative of the Presedent of Nigeria). Then I write...

My Dear Prof Soludo:

This is just a reminder that when you call you must identify yourself as a representative of the President of Nigeria. The telephone operator will not put your call through to me unless you say that you are calling on behalf of the President of Nigeria. We are a very important company with many famous clients. You must say that you are calling on behalf of the President of Nigeria. No mobile numbers will be given for security reasons. I am sure you understand this.

Mr. Alfred G-G
Chatte5worth, Ltd.

Continued...

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now Soludo writes:

Dear Gr3bin9 Grubin9,

I was made to understand that its a police department and not Chattesworth Ltd,am sure you know the magnitude of this conversation ? be advice act accordingly to my instruction.

Do call me for further discussion.

Thanks,
Prof Charles Soludo

Apparently, "Soludo" actually rang up Scotland Yard. Or maybe he just looked up the number in an online reverse-lookup. I reply telling him that since he called Scotland Yard now has his telephone number! But then I come back with an apology, stating that I deceived him for security reasons and that he will have to prove who he is by sending me a picture of him and of the President of Nigeria:

MY REPLY:

My dearest Charles,

I am very sorry to have put you to so much trouble. You will, of course, understand that I have to be very, very careful in dealing with amounts of money that are so large. that is why I gave you the telephone number of the police department. Now that they have your telephone number I know I can trust you.

But I need to ask you to do one more little thing before we can continue our business. I need you to send me a picture of yourself. Then I can be very sure that I can trust you. Send me a picture of yourself and the President of Nigeria.

Many Thanks,

Mr. Alfred G-G,
Chatte5worth, Ltd.
Croydon, England

Continued...

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Soludo now sends the obligatory "Official Photo" of himself:

Dear Gr3bin9 Grubin9,

I will like to make some things know to after you have ascertained my position as the only authorised person to make and effect all foreign payment,by the president Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Be ready to act fast and accordingly to all my instructions in other to make and effect your payment within the shortest time possible,as you know that this can only be ascertained with you total support and cooperation.

Furthermore,your possition in CHATTE5WORTH LIMITED should also be provided along with the previous information,all this will be needed in your payment file as the true beneficiary to the said fund valued $42 Million United State Dollars.

I will be glad to hear from you via phone.

Thanks,
Prof Charles Soludo
Executive Governor,
Central bank of Nigeria.

Now he comes back with a picture of the President of Nigeria:

Dear Gr3bin9 Grubin9,

I do understand your feelings and i have attached my official id for you to be rest assure that you are talking to the Executive Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria.

Do get back to me with your ID and also the requested information and i will send you the approval documents of your fund from the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Senate respectively.

REQUESTED INFO

1. PHONE NUMBERS (CELL/HOME/OFFICE/FAX)
2. PREFERED MODE OF PAYMENT (BANK DRAFT/BANK TRANSFER)
3. MOTHER'S MIDDLE NAME (SECRET PAYMENT CODE)

Thanks,
Prof Charles Soludo
Executive Governor
Central bank of Nigeria

NEW PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

This brings my to my most recent message. I now reveal that I am the "Assistant Chief Financial Magilla" of Chattesworth, Ltd., "a purveyor of Bleednish Bodnie artifacts and other pieces of fine art." I ask for a picture of Soludo with "the Presidency" in the same photo:

My Dear Prof Soludo,

I am so glad that you understand my position. You know that we can never be too careful in this world of ours today, can we? Now we can got on with our business.

I, Mr. Alfred Gr3bin9-Grubin9, am the Assistant Chief Financial Magilla of Chatte5worth, Ltd. Chatte5worth, Ltd. is a purveyor of fine Bleednish Bodnie artifacts and other pieces of fine art. We often handle large payments but yours would be the largest payment we have seen to date. Of course, there is going to be a little problem since the US dollars will have to be converted to British Sterling but we shall work that out I am certain.

Before I can begin this transaction with you I will have to call something to your attention. I asked for a photograph of you and the President of Nigeria together in the same picture. You MUST send me such a picture in order to prove that you are known to the Presidency. It must be you and the Presidency in the same picture.

Kindest Regards,

Mr. Alfred G-G
Chatte5worth, Ltd.
Croydon, England

Let's see how creative Prof Soludo gets.

Bunnyrabbit

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi.

Don't give lads the numbers or addresses to the Police or other LEO's unless you have coordinated with them beforehand.

Otherwise you are just wasting officers' time and taking them away from other important duties.

Thank you.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending Lads police numbers is pointless. It only serves to waste valuable police time and shouldn't be done. I suggest you read over the welcome PM for some extra pointers. Smile

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, folks. I see your point. I won't send police numbers again. I didn't think of that. The point was to humiliate and possibly scare him. But I do see your point and won't do it again. :)

BTW -- I didn't notice that there was a welcome PM until you brought it to my attention just now!

Bunnyrabbit
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Charles has replied with the subject "no photograph with the new president" but sent me several photos from the internet of Soludo with various dignitaries. Frankly, I thought he'd be more ambitious and come up with something photoshopped. OK, any suggestions where I should go with this from here. I am the Assistant Chief Financial Magilla, after all.

Bunnyrabbit.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I decided just to ask him for a copy of the financial contract. First I asked him to make sure it had my "name" on it as the Assistant Chief Financial Magilla but then I thought it would be more fun to introduce him to our Chief Financial Magilla, Mr. Goroffalo Orilla. I told him to have the contract made out to "Magilla G. Orillia." Looks like we "got a gorilla for sale..., Magilla Gorilla for sale..."

ME:

My Dear Prof. Soludo:

I spoke with my supervisor, the Chief Finanacial Magilla of Chatte5worth, Ltd. He is Magilla Goroffalo Orilla. He told me that I made a mistake in my previous instructions to you. The contract you need to scan and show us must have his name on it. Please include his name as he normally signs it: Magilla G. Orilla.

I hope I did not cause you much inconvenience.

Mr. Alfred G-G
Assisant Chief Financial Magilla
Chatte5worth, Ltd.
Croydon, England

Bunnyrabbit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic