SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Asian Lovers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting a few love scammers lately who all seem to be Russian or Nigerian.

Where can I fish for a few Asian scammers?
Any suggestions.

Cheers

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try www.itzamatch.com and search for cute pinay's profile.
She pretends to be a Filipina nursing student somewhere in Cebu City who's always short of cash. Wait till the Western Union modus operandi. You have to be a bit patient though with all her bullshit...Good luck.

IWW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want philipinos, hang out in the Yahoo chat rooms for a while. You'll get an IM or two soon enough, plus... you're already to the live-IM stage bypassing all those emails
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try something like Asians meet or Asian Friend finder. There's seperate pages for Filipinos, Chinese (but maybe in Chinese). Japanese sites come and go, but most of the ones I see are in Japanese.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.penpal.ru/eng/ has gabillions of Asians although it is a Russian penpal site, go figure!! It's free to join and use and you don't even have to be a member to get their email addresses.
Or do a Google search for "Free Asian Contacts", you'll be amazed at how many are out there.
Cupidbay.com and single123.com have many Asians as well who are all too happy to contact you.
Asian chatrooms are the go though, you'll have to fight them off with yer bagpipes ya fuzzy lil foreigner, lol.

"FU, I have understood, that you do not wish to help me!
I will ask the help from other man!
P.S Those photos not mine!
They are completely made program PHOTOSHOP!
Good luck the unfortunate pervert!"
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cupidbay has lots of chinese ladies that are suspicious.

I'll warn you, the best mode to attract a scammer is to set up a profile on a site like cupidbay, and sit back.
Make the profile unattractive to normal people, middleaged, fat, smoke, drink, low income....etc. You don't usually need a pic.
Let them find you.

The Chinese romance scammers are VERY difficult to work!!

I'm working 3 right now.

Other than they also mass email men on dating sites, they share few identifiable characteristics with the Lads or Vlads.
Most of the suspicious ones seem to come from Guangzhou.

One I've been working for 2 months has at least 3 profiles on various sites, has told me conflicting stories, sent me a photochopped sign pic, and what looks like a REAL ID, but has not asked for money in any form, even when I've somewhat hinted.
("Gee, is the internet expensive there?)

I would also suggest trying a couple from dotsilver.

The filipinas will sometimes nail you pretty fast for money.
Some will also go months.

I've met all of mine by lurking on Yahoo IM in various asian chatrooms.
I'll warn you, you'll run into 98 % 'nice' filipinas, then an occasional scammer/beggar will pop up.
If you're not looking for filipina friends, be polite, and move on.
Most of the filipina scammers will ask for money in the first conversation.
One waited a few months.

Be careful!! Unless they ask for money, there's no easy way to identify them!!

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your suggestions guys have returned from a Crimbo break so back with a vengance.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Stepan,

You're branching out. I haven't tried a Chinese bait before.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M1yu, VERY difficult!!!!!
I keep getting to the point I have to drop them. Hard to figure out.
They show some common scammer traits, (mass emailing men on dating sites) and writing to many men at once.
I did work one with another baiter and she claimed each of us was the only man she was writing to.

Maybe just desperate and dishonest?
I don't know!

A few have gotten to the point the only next step was to go to China to meet them....which they wanted.
All I can figure out is possibly they were after a green card, or maybe just wanted a 'wealthy' american to visit and spend money. Maybe some scam would occur in china?

They seem to be concentrated in the Guangzhou/Guangdong area, where there is some 419 activity.

Strange stuff!

If we could identify some traits, or what they're up to, would be much easier!

Give me a lad/vlad any day!

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
JackMeOff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

china chicks scam in a different way, what they really want is to get out of the country and make money. they are willing to spend years just to scam. there are lots of china birds in Singapore lurking around hoping to score.

I have a friend 'X' who is in his early 40's, unmarried, reasonably rich (owns a cafe) but butt ugly. Wink he hooked up with a china bird online 10 years ago, went to china, got married, brought her back. all was rosy in the beginning. popped out 3 kids in the space of 5 years. then she started complaining about not being paid well enough working in the cafe. shit hits the fan 2 ears ago, she filed for divorce, she wants 1M for so called 'separation fee'. X hasn't got a chance. had to sell his apartment and cafe to come up with the dough.

last i heard was she is in USA now, she left the 3 kids behind without even a good bye. apparently, her boyfriend has been waiting for her in states for the whole time she is scamming X. talk about a pro at work.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack,

Please don't necro old threads...
If you have anything relevant to say about the thread, you can always post a link to it.. Smile

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic