SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The not fully confident con man

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was amused by this loser "Mrs Marvis Smith" who goes off script after I once again fire the barrister.

Quote:
Dear Mrs marvis,

How are you feeling today?

You say your attorney Hanson is highly respected, but with his poor English and grammar, he is essentially dog turd to any normal person. He is not reliable at all, he is a complete idiot. He has spent time only to make petty demands and act like a child.

My best advice to you is to get a real lawyer this time, someone with credentials and a gentle personality.

In fact, perhaps a better idea is if I hire my own attorney here. Surely any maroon off the street would be better suited to this task than that nitwit Hanson.

Hope all is well with you,
William

Quote:
subject: you con Is that a Freudian slip or what? forget it

Dear William

i can see that you dont went to help me any lenger ,i Hope all is well with you,

God bless you
mrs smith

Quote:
Dear Mrs smith,

Thanks I am well and I hope you are too.

You may be surprised to learn that I contacted an attorney and showed him all the emails. He said this is undoubtedly a scam and most likely the $20 million dollars is not real, you only want to trick me into sending money.

If this is true, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Quote:
subject: what is going on with this fund

Dear William

how are you today ,what is going on with this fund i am surprised with what you are telling me is only God that knows my mind with you on this fund i went you to get off your mind from scam and most likely the $20 million dollars is true , If this is true, you should not be ashamed of me pls, sending the money.to my attorney and see what will hapen

God Bless you

Most likely the scammer will need a fourth barrister soon, heh heh...

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic