SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu Incontinence And Wedding Plans(With Sound!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think he better get this checked out,

Quote:
you will understand that my bed gets wet every night while i am thinking of you.

i`m having fun with this mugu, my first bait with a female character, we`re going to be getting married and he`s been doing his research

Quote:

There will be entertainments on friday and saturday special gift items for 3 pastors printing of special programms

Payment for the Receiption hall
chicken and Two cows, Drinks
Caterer and services
Canopy
Food stuff
Decorations Hall
4 banners
Transportation
The wedding Rings, i would prefer a quality type which must be from Canada. Your finger is the same with mine, i believe.
The size of my shoe 42
The size of my suit is length 43 inches for troucers Waste 34 inches
Shirt neck 17 inches Hand length 24 inches
Note; The father of the day shall put on the same wear with me.
The best man will also put on the same wear with me
Your pople shall put on the same wear almost with you.
Also my people 6 girls the same wear
My parents shall put on one type of dress different to others
Your parents shall put on different wear to my parents
Call my uncle Pastor <Mugu> for further talk.

Love

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the forthcoming marriage SamSpudz, I hope you will be very happy together. Laughing

I too am about to be wed but my intended must send me a video with his down on one knee proposal before he gets any conjugals. Very Happy

Quote:

This need an explanation. Confused

Quote:
The size of my shoe 42

Christ, I can see why you want to marry him. Shocked

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

hopefully for sacrifice, but most likely for his stag do,

also here is one of many futile attempts to extract cash

Quote:
Registration for courtship with $300, we will be expected to attend enterview with Marriage Committee for 4 times in 3 mouths. This money has to be paid now.

looks like my darling is going to slappy town soon!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, you theres nowt better than a mugu in love....

My fiance will be travelling to the Gambia to meet with me, as long as my granny approves of his proposal.. Wink (thats where YOU come in to the plot VP..)
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hand length 24 inches

He's already been reprob8'd then? Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Caterer and services
Canopy
Food stuff

Is that to keep the sun off, or is he after a nibble for starters?

Quote:
...we will be expected to attend enterview with Marriage Committee for 4 times in 3 mouths
Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you will understand that my bed gets wet every night while i am thinking of you.

Oh no! He's notorious bedwetter! Wink

Quote:
Also my people 6 girls the same wear

Tell him, your tradition is to have 6 naked girls... just think of some bizzare "traditions" and you'll have nice photo trophy on your hands Wink Laughing

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell hiim that you won't marry him unless he promises to sleep in the wet spot. Get it in writing! Smile

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Definately signature material... Is his name Lucky?

Quote:
4 banners

Tell him to send photographic proof of these. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have him on 2 angles!! the wedding and a soccer team, but unfortunately his first mail to his future extremely rich philanthropist father in law was rather counter-productive, can you believe he asked for money? Rolling Eyes and to quote M4J1R B9B
M4J1R B4B wrote:
why i oughta slap you around like a red-headed step child,

this is gonna be fun Twisted Evil

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

now, here`s some more of Persephones talents,

http://media.putfile.com/lonely-kingsley

she was able to play Edna,right after Tracy!! there`s no end to Persephones talents.....or she likes to put it around a bit Wink

Thank You Percy!

NIGERIA HE GOAT

spot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Periscope clapping can't wait for the Lad to phone you back

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm he's certainly taking a detailed interest in the wedding arrangements - are you sure he's not gay?

That sound is the sound of a man in lurve Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Too bad I could hardly understand him. Had no idea if he had started on the poem or finished it. Hasn't called me back since. It is a smart lad, he checked the phone number with Sam and wrote it down wrong. He keeps saying that he got someone else on the phone which is impossible. Good excuse not to call, but he will get it right sooner or later. Phone is ready. Which one is going to call first? Prince or Kingers? Laughing Mugu competition. What will we reward the mugu with who calls first?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your pople shall put on the same wear almost with you.

All of your pople should almost wear wedding dresses. But not quite.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG I'm gonna chuck

puke

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic