SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

MAKINWA The retarded mugu ( new photo of him)

View next topic
View previous topic

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the death of Father Thomas Chingón Who was not able to pay my lad for the induction ceremony. A new character was created, Father Geovanni Longoria
Not wanting to let go of this mugu, I needed to know if he would fall for a new bait and get more photos from him.

First letter from Father to Makinwa

Quote:
Dear Mr. Makinwa:

My name is Father Geovanni Longoria.

Please accept our deepest condolence on the death of Father Thomas Chingon.

We have been trying to reach everyone that Father Chingon had contact with.
We would like you to know that Father Thomas Chingon passed away in a traggic
fire accident this month.

I am sorry to inform you of such bad news. Father Thomas was a good kind priest
who tried to help everyone. I am the new priest assigment to build the new church.

I don't know what relation you had with Father Thomas Chingon. If you still need any
type of help please feel free to write me.

Have a nice day and God bless you

Father Geovanni

His reply

Quote:
Dear Father Geovanni Longoria,
Good to hear from you,Thank alot.Anyway i'm currently not free from anxiety in which my late adopted Father Thomas has promised to send me some money to help my cousin life and her mother.i inclusive.

I had done the neccesary ceremonia induction to become a member in SAVE THE WORLD CHURCH.

Makinwa

I wanted to see if I could get photos from other mugus that I did not bait

My reply

Quote:
Dear Joseph Makinwa:

Good day to you. I also find my self in an axiety stage. Since all records were destroyed in the fire I have no way to verify that you or any of your friends took the holy induction ceremony.
I've had 10 people asking for money due to them that took the induction, and many more e-mails I have to answer.
The only way to verify this is by the following, So far I had 3 people do this. These new members will be paid today.

Please send a photo with a large sign that reads

Joseph Makinwa
is a Pinchi Maricon
Save the World Church

If you Know of any other people who took the induction ceremony, please ask them to send their pictures. I know there were about 50 new members I have not been able to reach all of them.

I will not be able to pay any anybody with out this proof.

God bless you

Father Geovanni Longoria

I made the mistake of just changing the name in the addy and my lad almost caught me. Next time create a new account

His reply

Quote:
Dear sir,
I'm set to submit the photographes as said to assist my cousin and also her mother .
i spare this issue to a friend of mine for advise,all he told me is that he has had a similar experience here on net where the society promised her money after the neccessary initiation, the consequence was that she was told that Father who was suppose to pay her passed on , it seem a plan in getting people's image , but i dont know what to say.and beside the record the late Father Thomas should testified to my induction,if not how did you come about the issue and also using the same email address belonging to the Late Father Thomas,
could you please give me your details address, telephone number,your photo graph and other legal prove to convince me of this
thanks father
Joseph Makinwa Abimbola

Before I replied I had a beer and thought about a good excuse. I was hoping this would work

My reply

Quote:
Save the World Church
DIOCESE OF NORTH AMERICA
1895 North Holywood Blvd Vales Pito Kentucky 6376355
Phone Number 206 337 0795

Dear Joseph Makinwa:

I have received your letter and understand the content.
I am enclosing my picture and the new letter head for the church.
My son this e-mail was given to me by Father Mathew. It has apparently retrieved by a computer expert. This I was told because a lot of members would be writtin to this address. Dear Makinwa, I hope that this will satisfy your doubts.

My son I dont know what transpired before I came here. I don't know who your cousin is or aware that your dear aunt was sick.
I am just trying to do my job ordered by my bishop. I am just going by an address book that belonged to our dear departed Father Thomas.
Son my job here is very difficult. I have to built a new church and on top of this I have to track people all over the world so they can get paid. I have only been able to pay 15 new members.

My son I dont need more headaches and if the church owes you money then just send the required photo. I dont know if you had other friends who also took the ceremony.
I asked you and did not reply to my letter regarding this.

God bless you

Father Geovanni.

Apparently my excuse worked and my lad is happy. I did sent him my picture

His reply

Quote:
Good morning Father,
I will notify others involved through mailing,some are outside here i'm , we got friends informed via internet.
we see what to do about that.
thanks Father

Abimbola Makinwa

My reply

Quote:
Save the World Church
DIOCESE OF NORTH AMERICA
1895 North Holywood Blvd Vales Pito Kentucky 6376355
Phone Number 206 337 0795

Dear Joseph Makinwa:

I would like to thank you for your propmt reponse. I really would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for contacting of those members who did not get paid ny the Save the World Church. You have saved me countless hours of work.

My son if you could do me this great favor it would be most appreciated. Could you and your friends send the photos the same day along with the details. This way I will only make one trip to the Western Union office. Please alsoo tell me how many members will be sending their photos. I will need to go to the bank and get that amount of money.

Thank you once again for helping me. God Knows you are a good man.

God bless you and your family

Father Geovanni Longoria

I just cant wait so see if my lad will recruit other mugus and send me the pictures Laughing Laughing
Makinwa was slapped by Sister Culo Grande for sending a very dark picture. Sister Culo Grande is my other character who raised $ 12,500 dollars for my mugu.
This is the new photo he sent her Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor guy, I bet he can't even sit. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool beans Rumbero.. Laughing

P.S..How come he has a tree growin' out of his head??

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a true retard.

Expecting his $12,500 dollars he writes to Sister Culo Grande

Quote:
Dear Sister Culo,
Now i submmited the real cleared photograph without any return, infact this will get pissed of all other willing member of save the world church,
forgotten you said before sending this pic, you know how far i've gone to secure money for this pics and yet no return, well i know what to do.
To be factual , i wrote all this in tears in my eyes. the ALMIGHTY GOD shall reward each and every body for any acitivity involved.
Sister Culo, i need to know now if you paying the money today in lessthan 24 hours.
Makinwa

Well the little bastard gets mad. I cant sent him yet to the WU. So the good sister writes

Quote:
My dear Makinwa:

I have fallen sick with a stomach virus and to add to the maladities also the flue.
My son that is the reason I have not written to you. I just had a chance to be at my computer.
The picture looks fine. With all the medications from the doctor and the recommendation not to leave the house for a period of 4 days. I will send you the money.

Makinwa. Its not nice to curse at the church or its members. Also I do not appreciate you saying that I have decieved you. I DO NOT DECIEVE PEOPLE. You hurt my feelings.
As far as the Save the World Church, I have not been in contact with them. All I know is that they have a new priest.

I do hope to get an apology letter from you

Sister

Culo Grande

I hope I can stall him for more time. I need to get photos from my character Geovanni Longoria

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well It seem that my letter worked. 4 hours later he replies to Cister Culo Grande

Quote:
Mugus Reply:

Dear Sister Culo,
I'm so sorry for about my previous letter,Ma you know how i secured money to do all those pics was easy for me .please Sister,need your urjent responce to this matter, need too have the money with me right here.
hope your health is better now ,i which well.in God we trust you shall be strong.

Sister , please do contact me in less than 24 hours with the information to get the western union.
here are the details again:

ABIMBOLA MAKINWA

31,BEECH FIELD MEADOWS CLONEE
DUBLIN 15
IRELAND.

Please be kind to do as you promised earlier before now .looking foward to read from you as soon as possible.
wish you save recovery..

your Makinwa

Mean time New Priest Father Geovanni send a friendly reminder to my mugu. I want the pics from all the mugus I did not bait.

my letter to Makinwa

Quote:
Dear Makinwa:

I hope that by the time you read this letter you are in good health.

My son I am writing you this small letter as a friendly reminder to please send the photos
of you nad your friends. The holidays are approaching and I need to have and idea
of how many members you were able to contact.
I need to find this out so I can get the money by tomorrow. The banks and wire transfer offices
will be closing a few days before x-mas.

I also will be leaving town thisTuesday to spend time with my family. I would like to send the money to you
and the other members who need to send the pictures.

God bless you and all the other members

Father Geovanni Longoria

( Makinwa)
Stargate Jr.
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep up the good work! And yea scince when can The contry he is in can grow trees?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic