SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kelly from Cupidbay, needs a good man and career advice!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Using skyvision satellite.

Quote:
lonely baby girl <[email protected]> Tue, Dec 5, 2006 at 8:11 AM

DEAR STEPAN
my name is kelly am really looking for a man who is going totake goodcare of me and a man who i will spend the whole of my life with i really appricate all what u send to me i want to tell u about my self i have been into 3 relationship but they all broke my heart so i decided 2 take my relationship serious with u i was the only child of my parent i lost my parent last 2 years since then i have been strogling with my carear. well if u insist 2 be the man am looking for then let it be so.am a jounalist who travels a lot and i am scared of falling into a ralationship with u men in cupidbay.com u men are dangerous and if u promise that u will not hurt me i will give u a try just promise me that u will never hurt me andi ate a man who is trying to play me a looking for a trust worthy man and a nice man.but i think u are the right guy.i will be expecting ur reply takegood care of ur self for me thanks
urs sincerely
kelly

Quote:
since then i have been strogling with my carear

Quote:
.am a jounalist who travels a lot and i am scared of falling into a ralationship with u men

Here's some free advice, Kelly! Learn how to spell, it will help with your career as a journalist, but may not be much of an advantage in your carear as a jounalist!

Quote:
i ate a man who is trying to play me

Kelly, you really shouldn't 'eat' men who you suspect are just playing with you! If you are skilled at this, (eating men) this may offer a career choice that you may be more successful at, than journalism....

Wait a minute! I just remember those old movies where the natives are stewing a man in a big iron pot over a wood fire! Maybe she DID eat him!!!!!
Naja
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do these illiterate Mugu-bonics speaking wankers claim to be things that would immediately look suspicious to anyone with a brain bigger than a pea? My romance lad is a bona fide American, and an engineering manager to boot, and he is obviously not speakings Engrish so goodness. I know American schools have gone downhill a bit, but still.....and this lady's claiming to be a journalist?

My special short-bus romance lad whose correspondence I've been posting in this forum would be more believable claiming to be a foreign prince **swoon, how romantic** Laughing to explain his obvious lack of facility with the English language. But nope, he's got to be an American engineer who's coincidentally in West Africa to visit his sick mother.

WTF are these people thinking?
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's common for some reason for them to claim to be doing an engineering degree. Of course when you get one that claims to be studying it you can totally throw them with some school level electronics. Just so happens I went to college to study electrical engineering, so I can really mess with their head when they pull that one on me. I dropped out partway through for a full time job, but I did meet my wife while I was there.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(wayne, this one is probably claiming to be a 'journalist' since he couldn't remember how to spell 'injuneer'. Wait, he can't spell journalist, either!! )

She must be a trained journalist! She is full of prose, from her head to her toes!

Quote:
DEAR
I recieve ur messege just promise me that u will never hurt me okay am happy to tell u that am out side the state for now am in westafrica for some journalised work about there up coming election

.am lonely in the hotel,

i wish i was ur blanket,
i wish i was ur bed,
i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head,
i wanna b around u,
i wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u goodnite.
Uve won my luv now I luv u.
This heart of mine I give 2 u.
So keep it safe as i have done.
For u have 2 and i have none!.

take good care of ur self for me.bye 4 now

I am getting sick.......
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HELLO
am glad to receive your message,i am happy to tell u that am outside the state am in westafrica nigeria for some journalised work . i really miss u
I just want to thank you for all the support, love, and care. Though I've been through a lot of pain and sacrifices in loving you, it doesn't matter for me; I love you very much and I really mean it. I know it's difficult for you to decide, but whatever the outcome of our relationship is, I just want you to know that I've never regretted any moment of our relationship and I will cherished the good and bad memories of what we had together.
I just want to say sorry if I hurt your feelings ... I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you for the rest of my life.
Thanks for everything and take care always!

Love always

Gee, I wonder where she is getting her pictures from?

Lagos school of Modeling and Cosmetology??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic