SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Fresh crap from cupidbay

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello
my name is sandra carlin i am 27 years old from usa i am a building contractor , i am searching for a very serious relationship that will be mine forever so i saw ur profile in cupidbay.i am intrested in a man that is older than me because i dont care about age i care about love all i need is a very good love .i love swimming and dancing i also love reading and going out with friends.i need a man that is honest sincere caring loving and cool wish will be mine forever because i have a very bad experience about guys that is why i go for a man that is older than me oi will very happy if you can join me .you can join me on my email [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks

Quote:
Received: 03. Dec. 2006 04:08
Read: 05. Dec. 2006 17:28
Subject: Hi from Joy

Hello Dear,
How are you doing and how is your bodey and other activites i hope you are doing fine,how about your entiere life i hope you are ok,as for me i am fine thanks,
i't is my pleasure my name is Joy from Gambia but i live in senegal, to express my feeling to you, infact your profile is something so special to me , so i'm interested to have a strong love relationship with you .which will lead us to something better in future if God permmit us, so please i will like to know more about you and for easy communication my [email protected] you can olso add me in you yahoo messenger so that we can disscuss and build our love relationship
hope to here from you Thanks
JOY.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic