SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Got a male romance scammer on the hook, advice?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Naja
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer writes:

Quote:
how are you i will try to call you ok but, the network is bad i will try agen later ok so i ned to go to the now i ned to the hospita ok i will send the songl for you and i want to tell you if you know you want to help my mom why cant you do it for her if you relly love me as you say i will get bak to you soon when i come back ok love patrick

I write:

How can I know if I love you if I don't even see your face or hear your voice? There must be trust between us first.

I really want a nice enema loving cross dressing husband just like you who will wear sexy pantyhose to bed for me, but I need to know first that you are real and sincere. If I can be convinced that you are real and there is trust between us, then money is no object. I have quite a lot of money and it would be great to find an enema loving husband to share it with. Would US $5,000 be enough for the hospital bill to start with?

If we get married, would you change your last name to Dilldoe to honor my father and his great invention? I think your last name should definitely be Dilldoe.

Before I can trust and believe in you enough to send you money and take you as my future husband, I must see your face and hear your voice. Please take a picture of yourself holding a paper with my name on it. I also need to hear your voice. If you can sing the Dick Dilldoe song to me on the phone, then I will know that you honor my family and respect me, even though I am a Ru Paul country girl who gets far too much enjoyment from leather, rope and enemas. Call me please. I just want to hear your voice singing that beautiful music so I know I can trust you.

- Imma Dilldoe
Naja
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Urgently. Now he titles his email Urgently. LOL

Quote:
Hi babe,

How're you doing and how was your day,I have been trying to call you and your number is not going and i want you to give me a better number that i can call you and talk with you better and if you want to help me here out here ket me know?..because the doctor jas been talking to me here and i have been trying to get the funds and i want you know that the way my mom is lying down in the hospital i dont like it and its not my happiness and i want you to know that i have been looking for a local photographer here concerning the pictures i told you that i am going to sent off to you and that will be when i get back to the state and i am really bothered about my mom here and i will be hoping to hear from you soon babe.

Patrick.

I don't understand why you can't call my number. It works fine. All my friends call me every day. In fact I spend hours on the phone every day talking to Oprah Winfrey's Psychic Hotline and XXX Enema Fetish Phone Chat. So I don't know why you can't call me. Do you know how to call an American phone from Africa?

If you get only a message on the phone, that means I am not home or I am talking to one of my psychic hotline enema friends. I do that a lot since I am so lonely for sweet enema loving. Just go ahead and sing the Dilldoe song to the phone. I will hear it when I get back. If I hear you sing the Dilldoe family song on the recording, it will give me enough trust to know you are sincere. Just call me up and sing to my phone so I can hear your voice.

I would love to help you and your poor sick mum, who is probably being subjected to deep and intrusive medical probing of her vulnerable hoo-hoo-dilly by butch looking nurses with moustaches as we speak. So we need to establish trust between us as soon as possible. I need to see your face and hear your voice. I trust you will be able to do these things for me soon so that I can help you.

I am asking you for so little to prove your trust, and I am ready to give so much. My bank account is very full, and in short order your rectum will be too.

I am looking forward to having more fun with you, my darling little monkey boy. I am sorry but I absolutely cannot send any money until I can actually see you and hear you. I want to know that you are my true enema love. So do these small things for the ginormous Dilldoe that you love and crave so much, and you will be rewarded exactly as you deserve.

Imma Dilldoe
Naja
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:

I found out how you can call me from West Africa! I think you have to put 009 in front of the number. So try 009 +1 (206) xxx-xxxx. Ask them at the hotel you are staying at how to call back to America from your room. If it's not 009 then it might be a different code for the part of West Africa you are staying in. If I am not there when you call, sing the song to the phone and I will still hear it.

I am hoping we will be able to build trust between us and I can finally see your face and hear your voice. I would really like to help your mother. You know I have over US $2 million dollars in the bank and no other leather bondage enema lovers to share it with in this country. My father Ron Jeremy Dilldoe made a lot of money using his big famous tool. When you get here I will want to use it on you too. Sending you a few thousand dollars for an operation is not important to me. But love and trust is important to me, so I need to see you and hear you before I can believe that you are my true enema loving, cross dressing trailer park prince of hot monkey love.

Let me see your face and hear your voice and then I will believe. **cue Ru Paul music and disco lights in the background**

Sing my family song for me and I will love you forever.

Show me your face and hold up my name on a paper like I did for you, so I can see that you love me.

Waiting for you to show your love,

Imma Dilldoe

He wrote:

Quote:
if idont love you how can i send you my family pic the only pic i can send you that is it and if you know that you love me why can you do some thing now marry me as your husband my love Dilldoe so i want you to be calling me patrick Dilldo, if that will make you trus me as you husband to be love you patrick Dilldoe
love you patrick dilldoe

And yet another one:

Quote:
if i then love you how can i send you my family pic the only pic i can sen you tht is it and if you know that you love me wh y can you do some thing now so tell me will you like to marry me as yourhusband my love Dilldoe so i want you to be calling me patrick Dilldo, if that will make you trus me as you husband to be love you patrick Dilldoe

Guess he sent two versions of the same letter. He also called me! Squeee! I'm excited. My first trophy. He can't sing for shit but he surely did try to sing about how much he loves big dick dilldoe. I'm trying to find a place to host the .wav file so I can share the hilarity.
Naja
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here it is...my very first trophy. Dude canNOT sing. But he tries. Twisted Evil

Download dick-dilldoe.wav
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic