SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

what a charming young man

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for your mail, but listen rigth now i have forward every of your information to the FBI and also forward your address to them. I know you will run but you will never HIDE they must fecth you out of your whole if you dont send me the money i strongly beleive that you will not run away with my money.

I have all information regarding your stay and i also have the address of your local police address, note that if the FBI can not reach you,i will amploy an assasine to kill you.I can see you if you dont know and i can pay $1,0000000 to get your cops to hell,so watch your back when moving.

Beleive me theif i will get you, and you will die in hell, if you want to dare me dont send the money.

I await you last mail before your death,if you want your life back then send me my money but if you choose the order way round hold on to my money.

Thanks in hell
Jacob Wilson

threatened with assassins and the FBI in one paragraph. thats a personal best (and im valued at $10 million. way more than i would have put myself).

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so watch your back when moving.

Laughing

Just sit still and apparently nothing can happen, or unless you plan on a change of residance then you may want to reconsider Wink

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

tell him you moved to my country!
Ecuador is paradise!
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a forum for all those death threats? They are some kind of trophy, and they are extremely funny!

They should be recorded in a spaciel place for them.
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

time to re-bait him as your widows lawyer, I guess

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I bet you don't sleep a wink now Wink FBI and assassins that is just tooo good. You really must show him how scared you really are Very Happy

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bastard! Just let him know that he's a liar, and your snipers have him in their sights 24/7. He might want to watch for whip snare trip wires too. The FBI and CIA is now investigating him, and his family as terrorists, because of his hollow threats. They have orders to shoot to kill, but will ony do so when they feel like it. They know where he lives, so he may as well enjoy what little life he has left as a criminal. Let him know the bullet is just a matter of time, and he'll never hear it coming.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they must fecth you out of your whole

Very philosophical statement.
Almost existential.

Is it the US FBI that is looking for you or the Lad's local FBI that is looking for you? I always ask my Lad which one is looking for me because I am willing to turn myself in.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@agi
i would but i dont think he included his email in his original format or i got him from the surplus forum in november. i tried to get him to scam a guy the original character knows ( after a buddy told me all about the scam) but this is the reply i got from it. Sad

46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet your local LEOs will be interested to hear that he threatened them as well:
Quote:
i can pay $1,0000000 to get your cops to hell,

Why does he hate them so? Smile

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think i shook him up. Laughing i sent him the following
subject: how about a foot up your ass? wrote:
you dumb *! im giving you the chance to leech money off of someone and youre sending the FBI after me? dont look a gift horse in the mouth you stupid bitch whore. what the hell would you have done with the money you tried to steal from me?! ill be you would have frittered it away on booze and booze while spending time up against walls and sailors.
as for your poofy assassins, send them. send them by the dozen because not one of them will have what it takes to take me.
but maybe im being too hastey. see the attachment as your belated christmas present, youve earned something you would enjoy.
regards

and got this
Quote:
homie lets not be like thism i know me and you could work things out, lets make this paper

there may be hope of a rebait yet. Very Happy

Mortar x9
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I were you, I would pay him immediately. I hope he doesn;t mind having to answer some security questions before receiving the MTCN.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic