SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

We are evil.. Yes we are! *UPDATE* Frank James is BACK!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: What should happen to Kruella?

Kidnapped in Paris, family thinks Frank did it and call him relentlessly
25%
 25%  [ 21 ]
Blonde moment, thinks Paris is Benin, calls and makes Frank wander through airport
14%
 14%  [ 12 ]
Falls asleep in Paris, bag with cash and ticket stays on plane
34%
 34%  [ 29 ]
Detained by customs, needs Frank to vouch for her
26%
 26%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 84

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I create an official-looking Air France account and write him "from the desk of the Lost and Found" at Tempelhof Airport and invite him to call my German cell phone - it can't be traced?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know!
But jojo is GOOD! Wink
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jeannette,

That would be great, but you need to come up with a plan of action for him. Maybe give him 2-3 equally difficult options.

1. Arrange for the bag to be sent via secure courier to Cotonou which as its rightful owner (according to Kruella) he must pay for in advance.
2. He must come to Berlin to collect the bag.
3. He must wave good-bye to $20K and the money will be donated to a suitable charity, or maybe used for the Air France Christmas Staff Party.

Otherwise he'll just keep repeating his "send the bag to Cotonou" over and over like last time.

Or you might want to try to "Corrupt Supervisor" modality. Now you are a baiting posse there must be someone who fits the bill.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, I don't think Frank is going to take the bait & travel to Germany.

We all know that's not his real identity and even if he could get there somehow, he probably knows the risk of being asked to provide official documentation is too high. Forged passports in jpg format are one thing, but being asked to produce the real item is another. Just look at some of the HOS material!

I like Krona's idea of introducing another (possibly corrupt) character that can bring the bag a bit closer to (Frank's) home - not all the way of course Twisted Evil
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's up to Weasel.

I was trying to find a way to make him suffer a little more. But viereinsneun is right, the lad himself won't travel. I thought maybe he had an accomplice in Berlin Weasel could get arrested.

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There IS a GPS beacon in the bag, you know.. Wink We could get someone to spoof the location of the bag to Berlin... If he's really got a hardon for the money and Rolex watches, he'll find a way to track it down.. He's already salivating at the idea there's a bag full of cash that's been lost, found and held.. Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmmm........ Twisted Evil

Quote:
Since the money belong to me,dispatch the money into four places and send it to me .i will send your the information to send it via western union.

waiting

Regards

Frank

Thought I'd tease him a bit:

Quote:
Frank,

I don't like talking about this amount of money over email... I can't send it Western Union, you know they have a limit and splitting it up 4 ways will not work.

Kruella

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But how can Kruella send it? It was taken away from her by Air France, and is being held for Frank. How thick can this guy be?
Maybe he thinks you still have it, or have access to it somehow. I don't think he believes your story totally.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don�t know, but this guy probably needs to be sent a WU Secure Transfer. One that may only be picked up in Berlin. Just a thought though� Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to speak to an Air France "lost and found" department person Laughing... Jeannette has helped me get a German sip number.. Now I have see about getting it redirected to a baiter with a German accent to tell the idiot his bag is in Berlin. Twisted Evil

I REALLY want him to go on a safari to Berlin. Very Happy

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
I REALLY want him to go on a safari to Berlin.Very Happy

Where is this guy located? Couldn't find it.

A safari to Berlin would be superb!

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
He needs to speak to an Air France "lost and found" department person Laughing... Jeannette has helped me get a German sip number.. Now I have see about getting it redirected to a baiter with a German accent to tell the idiot his bag is in Berlin. Twisted Evil

I REALLY want him to go on a safari to Berlin. Very Happy

I could try it if the lad calls (no money left on my voip). I am a German so I should have a heavy accent.

edit:Oh, but Im not a woman Very Happy

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful bait Weasel Very Happy
(& Jeanette & JoJo) Laughing

That lad is so DUMB!
...and the phone calls are so good! Very Happy

I sooo want this lad to travel, but I do think it's unlikely especially given the time of year - I doubt he could even borrow the money right now... if he could (or had an accomplice in Germany), he'd have been saying something other than [parrot mode] "send the bag" [/parrot mode]

I do like the idea of a corrupt Air France supervisor - I think that would keep his interest (i.e. greed) nicely tuned

I will be watching with great interest Smile

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ugumaru,

PERFECT!!! You don't have to be a woman or make any outgoing call.. There is some software you will need if you use the free German sip number we have, though.. PM me if you are interested.. Very Happy All I need is for someone to answer as Air France Lost and Found and say "yes, we have the bag.. no, we will not forward the bag because of liability issues", etc....

@llamedos:

Damn.. I never thought about it that way.. Confused Everyone else is right about the Berlin travel a no-go thing, too... Would be awesome, though.... Think I can get him to travel to the next big city in Benin or perhapse Nigeria? Maybe some dumbass at the airline will think Benin City is actually in Benin Laughing

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, I read all the thread, listened to the phone calls, and I didn't realize the lad was in Benin City, Nigeria. I thought he was in Cotonou. Embarassed
How come he believed his victim was coming on an air France plane from Paris ? Air France doesn't go to Benin City, only to Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Hartcourt Question
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do think you can get him into Nigeria. You've spun a very believable web. I think a corrupt supervisor (ugumaru) agreeing to ship the bag for a 10% fee would work well. Make sure the mugu fills out a detailed and complex liability release form first. NN has posted some very nice detailed Africa maps in the General Chat forum you could use to plan the safari.

You might consider sending the bag to Lagos, having your lad go pick it up there, only to find it's been transferred by some "helpful" Air France employee to Benin City, which is obviously in Benin and therefore close to home for the lad. If he makes it there, he would find of course that the Benin City people have realized the mistake and sent it back to Lagos.

You could also provide some official Air France documentation for when the lad arrives at the baggage counter in Lagos. Wonder if something like that might trigger an arrest.....

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nikora, Detail is actually irrevelant the only truth here exists in your mind and you mind only. Follow the white rabbit. If they believe what we tell them Smile Smile Smile
Great info tho. I spent hours one night doing reseach on a plane trip I was never going to take.
It might be worth a thread from someone in the industry to keep an up to date schedule for flights into benin and cotonou.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe we could reroute his bag to somewhere other than where he is. Berlin is a hefty safari, so quite unlikely as llamedos pointed out. However, a more localized safari could occur with less difficulty. An Air France employee could come across his dilemma and agree to help if he could just take one of the diamonds out of the bag� Question

Goat

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Krona's evil idea!! jump_4_joy

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
Stu Padassol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it'd be interesting to see how many times you could get him to go back and forth
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if he could just take one of the diamonds out of the bag

Five Rolexes, actually ... Platinum ones Mr. Green

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank hasn't contacted me in a while. I wonder what's going on with him... He won't return my emails... Evil or Very Mad

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Weasel - Rebait Frank, and then call him. Record the audio, and ask him why he abandoned you!! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tried calling him to see if I could taunt him a little and the message says the phone is out of coverage area.. Laughing I wonder what happened.... Shocked

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok!! He has emailed me!! Laughing

After sending a few taunting emails, I get this:

Quote:
frank james
to Kruella DeVille
date Jan 5, 2007 11:18 AM
subject from frank james
signed-by yahoo.fr

you are a liar

And I replied:

Quote:
Kruella DeVille
to frank

show details
11:02 am (0 minutes ago)
Frank,

How DARE you call me a liar!! I'm still stuck in Paris, you know! I did get my visa back but the Germans are still holding the bag
with ALL the money and watches. I've had to apply for a work permit so I can make enough money to go back home!!! WHY haven't
you done anything to help me? The only person who can claim that bag is you!! Get to it!! I'm in this whole mess because of YOU!

Kruella

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic