SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

photographs of baiter!! 3rd party rule question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RolceRoast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to start a love scam but... can i use pictures from the internet to pretend to be me? if so how can i find sevaral piccys of the same guy? any ideas?

I have convinced him, that it was just a very minor problem and which you can sort out. He is still ready to work with you (Suckers)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you can. This is done all the time. Just don't ID who the real person is, or how they could be found.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
RolceRoast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok mate, thanks, lol glad the response come from you hehe

I have convinced him, that it was just a very minor problem and which you can sort out. He is still ready to work with you (Suckers)
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're baiting russian romance scammers, you really don't need a picture! They are usually so automated, they don't notice you haven't sent a pic.
They may keep asking, but usually its built into the script.
I've conducted a majority of my russian baits to conlusion without sending any pictures. It really let's you understand the true nature of these scams.

All they want to see is an mtcn!!!

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Splash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to consider the "prison pen pal" type sites as asource for pics. It isn't like a lifer has to worry about some mugu showing up with a grudge. Gates and gun towers work both ways. And really, do they count as innocent third parties?
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

depends what they are in for splash. a fair percentage of people behind bars shouldn`t be there, where as people with lots of money or the right connections walk free with a slap on the wrist for rather horrendous crimes

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(OFF TOPIC.) ^^^^^^
Yes, I used to work in corrections and can confirm they are all innocent!!! Just ask them!!! Wink

Imagine the shame you can bring on the family of a convicted murderer, rapist, child molester, or other scumbag, by using his image for good.
Shame on you!
Shocked
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Technically, I think that 'innocent third party' applies to anyone that wasn't invited to play- be they convicts, serial killers, kindergarten teachers, the racist next door, or your really annoying neighbor with the halitosis ridden cradle-capped dog.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I shouldn't be using pics of John Wayne Gacy then???

Wink
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, yiz are so funny.

the point i was making has obviously gone over your heads, and let me guess, none of you have ever in your lives committed a crime. even you correctional facility officer, never had one drink too many and driven home? or do you conveniently "not drink?" or some other smart ass answer?
obviously the majority of people who are there deserve to be there. but
just for an example, what about some of the men who were remanded in custody without charge for simple misdeameanours in New Orleans during Katrina? all and any evidence was destroyed now there are quite a few people stuck behind bars who had less than 30 day sentences and even some who were only meant to be there for 24-48 hours.
i thought the point of this place was to bait and humiliate career criminals, even catch a few, how would you like it if your uncle or a close friend who was wrongly jailed on trumped up charges started appearing in Mugu mails thanks to someone going F**k him, he`s a jail bird he deserves .
everything he gets?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Life isn't fair.

I don't use pictures of convicted criminals. I actually tried to get a sufficient group of John Wayne Gacy pics to use, but there weren't enough, or they looked too dated.

I generally don't send pictures, period.

With Russians, you don't usually need to. With Nigerians, you might need a few, or Asians.

Most of the pictures baiters use are of celebrities of some sort.
My opinion is, a convicted criminal is OK to use. That's my opinion.

On unfair sentences or whatever, people with money or influence will always get better treatment, anywhere, in any situation.

My perspective is that of a person in the US, where, contrary to myths and rumours and media crap, people aren't routinely thrown in jail or prison on whims.
The justice system and corrections here is not perfect, and often a zoo.
I try not to get involved in the wrong end of them! It's really not hard to do.....
The only relative I have who has spent time, (One night) in jail, WAS caught for a DUI!!!! His name was published in the local newspaper, and it really woke his arse up! He was not a 'drunk' but legally intoxicated at the time. Yeah, I think it was fair. He is a very vocal influence on his friends not to drink and drive now, even a little bit.

The chances of finding sufficient pictures of a casual criminal on the 'net to use in baits is not likely. Maybe you can find one news photo.
I think the major criminals who have more photos available, and extensive criminal histories, are OK to use. This is just my opinion.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send all my lads pictures of Stepan Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send pictures of Wayne....

OOPS!! I guess I shouldn't have posted that!!!!!

Wink
wayne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's not me. Green and red together? I wouldn't be seen dead in it. Actually here's a picture of Stepan and myself taking a break from dealing with them Vlads. I'm on the left, he's on the one on the right.

And here's me on one of the days we can't get together to discuss them Russian ladies.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooh, Stepan, that lovely sexxay photo of the nice young girl in the green sundress would be just perfect for me to send to my love-lad as my picture. Please say that I may?

And where in the world do you find such gems?
wayne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On his hard drive under

C:\images\myexgirlfriends\

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic