SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Daniel/Michael In Japan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's baaaaaaaaack. Check out the link - quite an over-achiever isn't he? I can't understand why he hasn't got laid yet, or maybe I can Laughing I can't work out if he's a scammer who hopes to get lucky, or a lonely saddo who scams as a sideline. I can't phone him because I'm the wrong gender. Anyone want to speak to him and find out what the he's up to?

Quote:
before you emailed me about penpal did you forget? im looking for marriage or girlfriend starting from friendship watashino jikoshookai mitte: http://m5b.tripod.com/jikoshookai.html come to ikebukuro daytime or evening and call me im free all days now until end of this year watashino kiraina taipu josei okoru taipu dake desu i like kindness, good heart, patience,ect.,ect, only good people.... if you are come to ikebukuro and call me hope to meet you i live in ikebukuro,i can meet you any day time or evening come to ikebukuro when you arrive in ikebukuro call me: 090-60549457
did you get my email?
lets meet today or tomorrow
im free in the afternoon too!!

hello,how are you?
Its me, we emailed each other
lets meet and see,
I have time tomorrow afternoon or evening
I can meet you until 2100
see my introduction,jikoshookai:
http://m5b.tripod.com/jikoshookai.html
ashita ohiro matawa yugatta aimashyo,watashiwa jikanga arimasu!
call me tomorrow afternoon or evening and lets meet
im looking for marriage,my type of girl is kind,yasashi,love is most importnat...(not angry)
for example if we have problem or sad, if we have each other,love we will be stronger, happy and can do anything we want with our lives

call me:090-60549457 on the day when you have time to come and meet me at ikebukuro and lets meet on this day
i live here, sunshine city always nice,its covered, warm,lets have dinner together

do not call me after 8pm, best is afternoon or evening

i can meet you tomorrow anytime or day after tomorrow,...
day time or until 9pm

denwa de nanji itsu ikebukurode au hanashitte soshitara attemiru!

do not email me, I dont like email, its not human
i emailed you about 10 times but i think my emails didnt arrive...

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He spams and doesn't like emails ?

I found it funny that he insists he doesn't like angry people (said it once in English and once in latinized Japanese). I guess it's because Japanese people never show anger except in very exceptionnal situations (I haven't seen an angry Japanese so far, but I heard it can happen), and because Japanese women become angry when they are confronted to his stupidity and his lies ?

His native language is obviously not English ("braun hair" for example). His mistakes with articles (a/the ; eg "I'm the only child") are typical of people whose native language do not have articles. That excludes most European languages. I would say he could be Russian. He doesn't mention he plays chess, which is surprising because he seems to have mentionned all activities he could think of (from rugby to stock market), and any Russian would have thought about chess. But since he lies on each line, maybe chess is the only thing he really does.

Why did he have to mention he went to 6 different universities ? Many people go to 3 different universities, some to 4, but I can't think of a reason to go to 6 different universities, except if the first 5 kick you out.

edit : even worse : he says he studied in London and Paris, and now he wants to visit Europe to see its architecture and museums ? How can you attend a University in Paris without ever seeing its architecture or without visiting museums ? He was chained in a room without any window or what ?

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh there's no doubt he's full of sh*t but he doesn't seem to move beyond sending out emails looking for lurve. No mention of money (so far) but other people he's spammed might have a different experience. He does change his email addy very frequently.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some new emails from Daniel.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Michael Rosemarry <[email protected]>

There's lots of evidence that Michael/Daniel gets just under a thousand dollars for English lessons in advance. The women end up walking away from their money after being sexually molested or abused.

What is up with his phone? Could it be some sort of extra charge thing? Are women are supposed to phone it from Japan and get billed? I've pimped it out to hundreds of mugu and they cannot get him to answer. I get to slap a businessman that does not know how to dial a phone number. They all know its a Japanese exchange and some have told me that they use the operator. Does he use caller ID? At any rate, its a good "Sat phone" number to waste a mugu's time after the mugu tires of leaving messages on a K7 number.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a mobile phone number, but apparently he set it up to refuse calls with hidden numbers, which includes VoIP (He refuses calls from Yahoo and Skype at least)...
090 xxx xxxx numbers are KDDI mobile phones.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - I think I will tell him I've been trying to call but couldn't get through and see what he says. I will then play along for some English lessons. He's a wily bugger though and will be hard to bait I suspect.

Edit: His latest email addys have disappeared. This lad is a very slippery customer. I'm amazed he gets any business at all.

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His new page is down now.

He can block "user unsent" messages. I think AU, docomo, Softbank, all of them will block.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to necro but he's popped up again. Same script but now he's Japanese! Weird. IP resolve to US/Japan.

Quote:
Hello! How are you? I am your penpal,we emailed each other few month ago!! I just arrived in Japan and very excited! Lets meet become friends and more! I want to open my own school and restaurant in Tokyo,maybe in Osaka! Now I am single and looking for my dreamed female. I also want to make friend, language exchange! If you dont speak English well no problem, I went to school to learn Japanese,sukoshi nihongoga hanasemasu, I speak English slowly or I can teach you English! I have broun hair and light gray-blue eyes, good-looking, sincere,kind,good-hearted,interesting,caring,intelligent,warm,fun to talk to, nice to people! In my free time I like to go for trips in nature, listent to music, watch a movie, eat out, meet friends at cafe... I exersize in sports club to be in nice shape. I have my own language teaching school and restaurant in my hometown. I have been to many countries around Europe,North America, Australia. When I travelled around the world I met many people from Japan and they were my best friends! I am staying now at hotel in Shinjuku-Century Southen Tower and will live in apartment later for 2-4 years or more! I got new phone now! Please call me: 09060549457 lets meet today!or what day are you free to meet at Shinjuku? Lets have tea or dinner or guide me around? Here is my another email address: [email protected] Put my emails in your safe list so emails arrive fine! See you soon! Please call me!! Sincerely yours,Yoroshiki

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's picked up a new name too. - Randy Goldstein -

The IP resolves back to Tokyo. Something is wrong with his program. He's sending out three scripted responses at one time.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Something is wrong with his program

Something even more wrong with him. I still think he's your basic internet crazy who scams as a sideline. He's very difficult to bait - I've never been able to get him close to getting off script and in true scammer fashion he clearly doesn't read what you send him.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does get back to you if you send him cheesecake photos. He loves Asians, not blonds or redheads but twigs very easily.

His phone number has been invaluable for baiting. Having a Japanese Sat phone number means that my character must be very rich. At this point hundreds of mugu have tried to call Michael. Too bad the scammers cannot get this nut job to pick up.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to bait him as a recently widowed Filipina bar girl whose wealthy American sugar daddy/husband died leaving her stranded in Manila. She asked for English lessons so help her get her US visa so she could claim her substantial inheritance and even offered to fly to Japan for a meet with Daniel/Michael/Whoever. He just didn't want to play and kept sending me his original introductory script. He probably thought I was too high maintenance.

I have a Japanese friend who might be able to help me with some emails posing as one of those crazy chicks with blue hair and wacky 'street fashions' (can't remember what they are called) whose rich Daddy wants her to learn English and become a 'lady'. I'm hoping for a possible safari but this guy is very slick so it won't be easy.

Edit/Update: Same script but now he's calling himself Justin ....

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah. Sincerely yours,Yoroshiki See you! Justin

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Necro'd again. This guy is very special. Not a word for weeks and then this. I really can't be arsed to deal with him any more. Good luck to anyone who does.

Quote:
Hi,
Did you write penpal message?
My name is Matt Harrison!
Im American male living in Shinjuku, beside Gyion!
See my photo from computer:
http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/gtreds/se/84278.jpg
I work in Ropponghi Hills, finance manager in Goldman Sachs.
http://www2.goldmansachs.com/japan/
In my free time I enjoy dining out, trips to warm places, golf,driving.
I have hazel eyes, broun hair.
I am working now in Japan!
I will for few years and maybe stay here or go back to New-York.
Email me, lets meet in Shinjuku for dinner or chat by email!
I am looking for female of any age,young or old
I have 10 days holiday and can meet you any day!
Tomodachi kara attemimashyo? What day or evening can you meet in Shinjuku? Matt
[email protected]

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must have ticked him off, he sent me this message 15 times on April 15 after I flooded his box with cheesecake photos of a adult video star.

He sent out a slide show of what looked like photos of him including a few of him at 2 years old in the nude. He has a very small wanker. I will not bother you with additional details. I scraped my hard drive and gouged out my eyes.
Here's a cache of additional photos. You can leave comments of what you think of him there.

http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/gtreds/se/

Other boxes- [email protected]
[email protected]
Here's a seeding box of his. [email protected]

Traumagirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could have sworn I've spoken to this doofus on YIM. I'm almost positive, but it was a long time ago. The same lame story - Japan studying, spoke languages, blah blah...... I would say it was probably close to 2 years ago, or there is the possibility it was someone else using the same script.

I could never figure out exactly what he wanted. Just seemed like a colossal waste of time. He wasn't even fun to insult. Maybe he was just trying to waste time?
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Connie reckons he's running some kind of English language class scam in Japan. He's sent me dozens of emails using different names but more or less the same script and I've replied to several trying to get him to bite but he never has. I just get more scripts so I'm obviously on his mass email list. As I've said upthread, I think he might just be a delusional, lonely saddo. It's very hard to tell because I can't get into any kind of dialog with him.

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to necro, but Daniel is still running around loose. I hope to fix that soon.

Daniel kind of screwed up recently. He took a little side trip to Beijing. I've been in contact with the woman who made his hotel reservation for him. I've also got a passport (citizenship) passport number, date of birth and possible real name for him. That info has been sent to JPNA. I hope that will get their interest. He claims to have 5 passports. I could understand 2 so I'd guess 3 of them are fake.

Many thanks to the people who have tried to bait him, but Daniel is an eyes-on scammer. If you will meet him in Shinjuku so he can see you, take you out for coffee, fondle or molest you and hit you up for money then he'll do that. He won't bait like a normal scammer.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Miyu, maybe you should have started a new thread and thrown in a link to his one... oh well.

Yes, he's back. I hope you are able to help bust this scammer. For all the people that have joined since the last year, you can pimp his phone number out as your own satellite phone with the service provider in Japan. I have it in my signature line with crap about the phone call being free to the caller. I don't really know how to use it, let the lads figure it out. I think a prefix of 3 has to be put in as a city code for Tokyo. Who knows. The email address is dead.

Quote:
from Daniel <[email protected]>
to <redacted baiting address>,
date Feb 8, 2008 7:34 AM
subject Long time no see!Hisashiburi!
mailed-by hyper.ocn.ne.jp

Hi!
I just came back to Japan
Call me: 090-60549457 lets meet, talk, get to know each other!
Do you remember you emailed me long time ago?
Email de donna hito wakaranai kara attemitai!
I am free today and can meet you today too in Shinjuku!
Daniel

If I bothered you with my email or you dont remember you were interested in penpal before sorry please delete my email!

This image was attached.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ miyu - thanks for the update! I haven't heard from Daniel for a while now but it sounds like he's still busy busy busy. Good luck in finally pinning him down. I've seen other pics of him and they match the one you posted so I think it's probably him. I'd still dearly love to know what his game is. I still think he's a desperate/creepy saddo rather than a slick scam artist but you just never know. Let us know what happens?

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Connie,

yes I got that same email the other day and the same picture. 3 vics I know have visually confirmed that's really him. 090-60549457 is the number in Japan. To dial international it's 81+90-6054-9457. Tokyo numbers are all +3 but since it's a keitai it doesn't need anything else.

@ Gnasher, I would say that Daniel is a general con artist who will try any kind of scam he can think of. It's possible he might have a couple of assistants. I can't believe he has enough time on his own to check all the email accounts he has. Scamming advance fees for English lessons (never delivered) has been a common tactic. He might now be trying credit card theft. I got an email about 6 months ago from a different modality in which he virtually proposed to me online. I think he wants to get married so he can get permanent visa status in Japan.

and mods, if you want to split this and start a new thread that's fine. Thank you.

B'OWL
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I travel to Japan a fair bit, and am interested in getting some of this action... My first time to do this kind of stuff. Confused Do you think he would answer a call from a public phone? Nihongo mo O.K. desu.
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@B'OWL,

If you are Asian, female, young, and in Shinjuku you could go meet him. He'll be easy to spot. The pictures here are all him. I'd go set up up bait but I wouldn't go personally meet him unless I took a couple of teams of rugby players with me. Or a squad of undercover police.

He has a tendency towards....octopus behavior if you know what I mean.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to necro yet again but after months of silence he's back again! Now he's called Michael... or Jack. Please, feel free to call this creepoid on the number he's so kindly supplied. I don't have the time, energy or inclination. Shudder.

Quote:
Hello,
I am single white male!
We emailed each other before, but i wasnt in Kansai!
I will come to Kansai tomorrow to meet you!
What day are you free to meet in central Osaka?Friday,Saturday or Sunday?
If possible I want to meet you soon because I do not know anyone in Kansai,only you!
I want to open my business in Kansai,please aslo show me around,lets be friends, language exchange,I am also seriously looking for special female!
I have blue eyes, broun hair,handsome, sincere and gentleman.
My hobbies are movies,music,traveling,amusement parks.
I think we exchanged email only once or twice from an interent penpal so dont know each other
Lets meet somewhere in cafe in Umeda or Namba to talk get to know each other or dinner or visit a place together.
I heard people in Kansai are kind,nice,cheerful, good hearted!
Now I am in Tokyo and will take shinkansen to ShinOsaka
Call me or email about what day we can meet: 090-9148-2758
Michael Jones
[email protected] OR [email protected] (identical script)

Quote:
Hello!
My Name is Jack!
I work as English teacher in Osaka!
I am looking for female for marriage,creating family!
I have softbank phone,if you have softbank call is free!
I am serious sincere, caring, romantic, educated,stable,do my best and will change your life and I will make you happy!
Doesnt matter for me if you live in Kyoto or Kobe or Osaka or Nara!
Love in most important for me!
I have my own house, car can support family!
Nihonno bunka to nihongoga hanasemasu!
I am English teacher,enjoy nature, romanatice things, simple thing like watching tv together!
People say that I am handsome, but I am shy to aproach people!
It is easier by email like now I am sending you and meeting for date!
Lets meet today or this weekend I am free
Call me on day you have free time to meet-
090-6054-9457
and also email me after you finish reading my email!
Is this your main email address xxxxx?
Lets meet for tea or dinner, its summer, lets go to beach, see nature,or just regular things as watching tv or go watch a movie,matsuri...
Sincerely yours,
Jack Howard
[email protected]

Love for me is most important

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to necro again but Daniel is now Michael and is spreading himself around Makati in Manila. He told one person that Japan wasn't working very well for him. Very Happy Yay. Now if we could only get him arrested in Manila since no one in Tokyo did anything about him.

And sorry for the necro mods. Split if I did wrong.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's interesting because one of my early attempts to bait him was as a young Filipina wanting to learn English. He didn't bite then but if he's trying Manila now I might give him another shot. Do you have a current email for him?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic