SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Evil children

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character hates children. She figured she should tell the nice Barrister about it.
Quote:
Dear Mr Gregs,
Do you have any children? I do not like children. The weather here has been very cold and today while I was driving in my convertible a child threw a ball of snow and it hit my window! I honked the horn and startled the child so badly that he fell down into an icy puddle. Serves him right.

You can contact me at this number:
xxx-xxx-xxxx

It is a brand new phone and I am not sure how it works, my brother is setting it up for me.
Thank you!
Kitty

The good Barrister replies...
Quote:
Attn :Kitty,

This is to acknowledged the receipt of your mail and i really don,t know what you are saying because i am to do the needful here as soon as i receive your personal informations i requested for.

Kindly send the informations i requested to enable us proceed ok.

Regard,s

Another guy stands up for what he believes in.
Quote:

Dear WillyMen,
Do you like children? I despise children, I think they are ill-mannered and obnoxious. Today one of them threw a snowball with a rock in it at my dog! My poor poodle was so upset that he had an accident on the sidewalk and I was very angry. Luckily I had some pepper spray and was able to teach the fiendish child a lesson.
Please get back to me soon with more information and the answers to these questions.
-Kitty

Quote:

I do like children especially if they are not stuborn.please do remember to send all the contact informations i requested from you in your next reply.
Awaiting to hear from you soon.

EDIT: Added 2nd email.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic