SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Usman Bello versus Soludo - Update 25/11 - Unbelievable!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What would happen if Charles Soludo had it out with He whose name I dare not mention? I decided to find out. Charles was going around using a standard 419 victim fund recovery scam. He had the misfortune of sending his script to the inbox of the good Reverend Vernon Davis. It soon emerged that Rev. Davis had fallen afoul of a wash-wash scam run by you-know-who. Hillarity Ensues.

Cast:

Charles Soludo

Reverend Vernon Davis

Usman Bello

Ken Ademola from the Ministry of Finance

The reverend writes the professor:

Dear Prof. Soludo,

Thank you for your message. Yes it is true that I have been having
big problems getting my funds from your employee Mr. Usman Bello. I
am beginning to think he is a crook and that he has been scamming me
all along, I have already sent him the funds to clear the payment
through Western Union but all he does is ask for more money. That is
why I was so glad to read the mail from you. I hope you can help me
out. I am a poor reverend and a man of God. I trust that you will put
this nightmare to an end.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

The Professor writes back:

ATTENTION: REV. VERNON DAVIS.

LIKE I DID SAID IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL TO YOU THAT I WOULD BE SENDING YOU SOME OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL FACILITATE YOUR PAYMENT.

I HEREBY ATTACHED OFFICAL DOCUMENT DUELY STAMPED AND SIGNED, RE-CONFIRMATION AUTHORITY TO REMIT FORM AND COPY OF MY ORIGINAL IDENTITY CARD/DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO FILL IN THE REMITTANCE FORM WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS AND SEND IT BACK TO ME AS A MATTER OF URGENCY. AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THIS FORM, YOUR PAYMENT FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL WILL BE ISSUED WITHIN 24HRS AND YOUR PAYMENT TRANSFER CONFIRMATION WILL BE ON CREDIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I ADVICE YOU TO STOP ANY FURTHER LINK OR FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR SO CALLED USMAN BELLO, ALSO SEND TO ME THE RECEIPT OF ALL PAYMENTS HE MADE ON YOUR BEHALF, IF HE DID NOT PRESENT ANY PAYMENT RECEIPT TO YOU, HE IS A FRAUD.

I DO AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

REGARDS.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

The reverend writes explaining the problem he has been having with one Usman Bello:

Dear Professor Chuck Soludo,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am honoured to be dealing with such
a well known and famous economist and academic such as yourself. You
are very well known even in my country. Thank you for your attention
to this matter. I will complete the remittance form and send it to you
as soon as I can. Please do me one favour and find out whatever
information you can about this crook Usman Bello. After I told him
that I have been communicating with you, Prof. Soludo, he has been
sending me threatening emails and calling my home and threatening my
wife so I would very much like to have this unimaginable scum bastard
arrested and thrown in jail for this fraud. Please see that he gets
what he deserves and forward his name to the police there in Nigeria.
Also, please provide me with whatver information you have about this
man. I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

The professor writes back:

FROM THE DESK OF: PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO

C.B.N. GOVEROR.

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL.

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I DO NOT KNOW THIS USMAN BELLO BUT I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE CHAIRMAN OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (NUHU RIBADU) ABOUT THE TREAT YOU RECEIVE FROM THE SO CALLED USMAN BELLO. I WOULD ADVICE TO SEND FORWARD TO ME, ALL THE CONTACT INFORMATION THE USMAN BELLO GAVE TO YOU AND THE PHONE NUMBER YOU ALWAYS SPEAK WITH HIM IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WOULD GIVE IT TO EFCC CHAIRMAN (NUHU RIBADU) TO TRACK HIM AND ARREST HIM.

I ADVICE YOU TO STOP COMMUNICATING WITH HIM ANY LONGER, TILL HE IS TRAPPED AND ARRESTED.

MEANWHILE, YOU SHOULD TRY AND SEND BACK THE AUTHORITY TO REMIT FORM WITH THE FILLED REQUIRED INFORMATION UNFAILINGLY TODAY, SO THAT BY TOMORROW YOUR PAYMENT FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL DOCUMENTS WILL BE BROUGHT FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE FOR FURTHER TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER OF YOUR DUE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO MY MAIL MESSAGE AND ADHERENCE TO MY ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS AS ABOVE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

The reverend replies giving the professor the phone number of a mugu who happens to use the name Usman:

Dear Prof. Charles,

Thank you again for your help. I have been in contact with this so
called Usman Bello through his email address which is
[email protected]. He provided me with the phone number
234-XXXXXXXXXXXx Please see what you can do to have him arrested
immediately. I am currently completing the form that you sent me and
will have it ready to send to you shortly.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

The professor's reply:

FORM THE DESK OF: PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO

C.B.N. GOVERNOR.

I JUST READ YOUR MAIL THIS MORNING AFTER THE WEEKEND HOLIDAY. IT IS VERY GOOD AS YOU HAVE PROVIDED PHONE NUMBER AND I HAVE FORWARDED HIS INFORMATION AS YOU PROVIDED TO ALHAJI NUHU RIBADU FOR ACTION.

MEANWHILE, FROM THE PROFILE OF THE ACCREDITED LAWYERS ATTACHED TO CENTRAL BANK, USMAN BELLO IS NOT LISTED IN THE FILE WHICH MEANS HE HAS BEEN POSING AS A BARRISTER JUST TO SCAM YOU. I WILL ASURE YOU THAT HE MUST BE BROUGHT TO FACE THE LAW AS WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS KIND OF PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS DAMAGE THE GOOD IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY.

MEANWHILE, YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE AITHORITY TO REMIT FORM AND MAKE SURE IT IS SENT BACK BY TODAY, TO ENABLE YOUR PAYMENT FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL BE GIVEN BY TOMMOROW FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR DUE FUND TO RECONFIRMED BANK ACCOUNT AFTER THE REACTIVATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE WITH THE FEDERAL MINSTRY OF FINANCE.

I HOPE TO RECEIVE THE FILLED AUTHORITY TO REMTI FORM TODAY AND I WILL ADVICE YOU NOT TO BOTHER YOURSELF ABOUT THAT FAKE BAR USMAN BELLO, HE MUST BE SULRELY BE ARRESTED BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

The reverend kindly completes some forms Question

Dear Prof Charles,

Here is the completed authority to remit form. Please let me know
once the funds are ready to be transfered. Also, please update me
regarding the situation with this Usman Bello. Have you been able to
contact him with the information I provided? Has he been arrested
yet? I await your urgent response. Also, please feel free to contact
me at my private number XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis.

More crap from the professor:

FORM THE DESK OF: PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO

C.B.N. GOVERNOR.

ATTENTION: REV. VERNON DAVIS

I ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND THE AUTHORITY TO REMIT FORM AS WELL.

BE INFORM THAT I HAVE FORWARDED COPY OF THE REMITTANCE FORM TO THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE FOR YOUR PAYMENT FILE REACTIVIATION AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER WHICH WILL BE DONE BY TOMORROW.

AS SOON AS YOUR PAYMENT FILE IS CLEARED BY THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTER OF FINANCE, YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE GIVEN FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL FOR MY IMMEDIATE ENDORSEMENT AUTHORITY TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACOUNT WITH 42HRS OF THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER.

NEWS ABOUT USMAN BELLO, NUHU RIBADU TOLD ME HE SPOKE WITH HIM AND HE PROMISEED TO BE WITH HIM FOR CHAT BY WEDNESDAY, YOU MUST KNOW THAT THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA WILL NOT SLACK IN TRAILING AND BRINGING TO JUSTICE OF EVERY CROOK WHO INVOLVES IN SPOILING THE IMAGE OF THIS COUNTRY.

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CALL ME AS WELL, MY NUMBER SECURITY NUMBER IS: 234-XXXXXXXXXXXX TOWARDS MY EVENING BECAUSE I WOILL BE IN A MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENCY ON THE ISSUE OF USMAN BELLO AS REPORTED BY YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

and some more telling Davis to contact the ministry of finance....

FROM THE DESK OF: PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

GOVERNOR, CBN.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE MEETING AS I TOLD YOU EARLIER THROUGH MY LAST EMAIL.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL ME URGENTLY BECAUSE THE PERSONAL ASSISTANCE TO THE HONORABLE MINISTER OF FINANCE WAS PART OF THE MEETING WHILE ON DISCUSSION OF YOUR PAYMENT, I WILL BRIEF YOU ABOUT THE BENEFIT OUTCOME OF THE MEETING.

YOU ARE ALSO TO CONTACT PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MINISTER OF FINANCE FOR THE REACTIVATION AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL, BELOW IS HIS CONTACT NUMBER: +234-XXXXXXXXXXX, YOU CAN STILL CALL HIM FOR CONFIRMATION.

I URGE YOU TO CALL ME IMMEDIATELY BEFORE I LEAVE THE OFFICE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO

Stalling him a bit:

Dear Prof. Charles,

I have been attempting to call you on the number you provided but the
call will not go through. I believe that the Church secretary may
have blocked long distance calls from this line after the recent
scandal involving the notorious Usman Bello. Please feel free to call
me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or write me back with instructions. Also, please
update me as to whether or not Usman Bello has been arrested. He has
been continuing with his threats and demands despite my telling him
that I am now working with Charles Soludo.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

More garbage from Soludo:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I JUST IN RECEIPT OF YOUR RECENT MAIL.
I WILL BE CLOSING FOR THE DAY, YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE PERSONAL ASSISTANCE TO THE MINISTER OF FINANCE THROUGH THIS OFFICIAL EMAIL BELOW:

CONTACT NAME: MR. KEN ADEMOLA
OFFICIAL EMAIL: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PHONE NUMBER: +234-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

AS SOON AS YOU WRITE HIM MR. KEN ADEMOLA, HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO FOR YOUR PAYMENT FILE REACTIVATION AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL, THAT OUR MAJOR DISCUSSION IN THE MEETING. AS FOR THAT CRIMINAL, YOU SHOULD IGNORE ANSWERING HIS PHONE CALL AND ANY EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS, HE KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOW IN THE RIGHT CHANNEL OF RECEIVING YOUR FUND.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
PROF CHARLES SOLUDO
CALL PHONE:+234-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO TRY A PAY PHONE CENTER AND CALL ME RIGHT AWAY SO THAT I CAN RECOGNISE YOUR VOICE, BECAUSE I WOULD NOT WANT TO MAKE ANY SILLY MISTAKE THIS TIME OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER TO BE MIDIRECTED TO A WRONG PLACE AT THIS MY AGE.

TAKE TO THIS ADVICE OK!

Thanks asshole:

Dear Prof. Charlie,

Thank you for your reply. I will immediately write to Mr. Ademola
regarding the payment file reactivation and the foreign exchange
allocation approval. I will let you know as soon as I have heard
from him.

Thanks,

Rev. Vernon Davis.

So the reverend writes to Ademola:

Hello,

I was instructed by Prof. Charles Soludo to write with you regarding
the transfer of the fund into my nominated account. I understand that
he has already met with you and forwarded all of the necessary
information. Please advise me once the transfer has been completed.
Thank you kindly for your help.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

More nonsense from Soludo:

FROM THE DESK OF: PROF CHARLES SOLUDO.
GOVERNOR, CBN.

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL OF YESTERDAY. I DID CALLED YOUR CALL PHONE BUT IT WAS ON MACHINE ANSWER WHILE I LEFT A MESSAGE.

YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER (MOBILE) SO THAT AS SOON AS YOUR TRANSFER SHEDULE IS READY, I WOULD BE ABLE TO CALL YOU DIRECTLY ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN REGARDS TO REACTIVIATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE APPROVAL, I URGE YOU TO TRY AND GIVE A RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL WITHIN 3HRS SO AS TO ENABLE ME TO KNOW THE RESPONSE FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

Yada yada back at you:

Dear Prof. Soludo,

Thank you for your mail. I wrote to the ministry of finance but still
I haven't had a response from them. Please if you can contact them
and urge them to reply it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I do
not have a mobile phone, please keep trying to reach me on the number
I provided but understand that this line is very busy with phone
calls so you should keep trying to get through. I await your urgent
response, and also for you to let me know the situation with this
Usman Bello character. Has he been arrested yet?

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

Now a response from the "Ministry":

OFFICE OF THE HONORABLE MINISTER
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
FINANCE BUILDING
ABUJA.
PHONE: +234-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
EMAILS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ATTENTION: REV. VERNOS DAVIS.

YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND WE ARE SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PAYMENT FILE WITH COPY OF AUTHORITY TO REMIT FORM WAS FORWARDED TO THIS OFFICE FOR REACTIVIATION AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE SUM OF $750
TO THE ACCOUNT�S DEPARTMENT FOR YOUR PAY FILE REACTIVATION PROCESS BEFORE THE MINISTER�S ENDORSEMENT OF YOUR FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER AND LETTER OF AUTHORITY TO THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR�S OFFICE TO MMEDIATELY REMIT YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 24HRS WITHOUT FURTHER
DELAY.

IN VIEW OF THIS, I ADVICE YOU TO IMMEDIATELY GO TO THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER CENTER AND WIRE THE REACTIVATION CHARGES ($750) THROUGH TH RECEIVING ACCOUNT�S OFFICER�S INFORMATION AS BELOW:

ACCOUNT�S OFFICER�S NAME: YUSUF OLANSILE
DESTINATINATION: LAGOS-NIGERIA.

YOU HAVE TO SEND A COPY OF THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT TRANSFER INFORMATION SLIP, STATING THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER, TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER.

NOTE: WHEN YOU GO TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE IN YOUR CITY, GET THE FORM AND JUST FILL IN THE NAME OF THE RECEIVING ACCOUNT�S OFFICER WITH THE PHONE NUMBER AS ABOVE.

WE AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND SCAN AND SEND TO THIS MAILBOX, THE COPY OF YOUR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION, WHILE AN OFFICIAL RECEIPT OF YOUR PAY FILE REACTIVATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. KEN ADEMOLA.
PERSONAL ASISTANCE,
MINISTER�S OFFICE
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE.

Man I love this guy. He's so helpful:

GOVERNOR CBN.

THE CHAIRMAN OF THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (MR. NUHU RIBADU) SPOKE WITH ME NOW, HE SAID THAT HE WOULD REQUIRE YOU TO FORWARD ALL CORRESPONCE SENT TO YOU BY THE SO CALLED CRIMINAL FRIEND (USMAN BELLO AND ALL THE SLIP OF PAYMENTS YOU HAVE SENT TO HIM WITH THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY HE HAD COLLECTED FROM YOU.

YOU HAVE TO FORWARD THE ABOVE INFORMATIONS IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I COULD FORWARD TO NUHU RIBADU, I PROMISE YOU THAT USMAN BELLO MUST REFUND EVERY CENT COLLECTED FROM YOU AS SOON AS HE IS ARRAIGNED BEFORE THE LAW COURT THROUGH THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISION.

I DO AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE FROM THE ABOVE AND INFORM ME IF YOU HAVE CALLED THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE OR YOU HAVE BEEN PRE-ADVICE BY KEN ADEMOLA AS PER REACTIVATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

He learns more about how I was scammed. This should get his attention:

Dear Prof. Charls,

Thank you for your mail. I have received a response from the Ministry
of Finance and I will be writing back to them shortly. Right now I am
sending you a scanned copy of one of the Western Union Money
transfers that I sent to Usman Bello. In total, I sent him a total of
$16,150 in Church funds. This is the receipt for the final payment I
sent him to cover the inheritance tax, the amount was $5000.00 USD.
Make sure you forward this information to Mr. Ribadu. I will try to
send the rest of the money transfer receipts (there are three more,
$5000, $5000 and $1150) when I have time. Also I will forward you a
copy of some of the emails that Usman Bello sent to me later on.
Please keep me informed about this crook and let me know when he is
finally arrested.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

Can you hear the cash registers going off in this jerkoff's brain?

GOVERNOR, CBN

ATTENTION: VERNON DAVIS.

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL TODAY AND NOTED THE TOTAL MONEY BEING COLLECTED BY THAT SO CALLED USMAN BELLO WHICH HAVE BEEN FORMALLY FORWARDED TO ALHAJI NUHU RIBADU AS WELL, HE IS STILL WAITING FOR COPIES OF ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH USMAN AND THE REMAINING RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENTS TO HIM. I WOULD ASURE YOU THAT CRIMINAL USMAN BELLO MUST BE ARRESTED AND HE WILL FACE THE LAW FOR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES AND DENT OF THE IMAGE OF THIS GOOD COUNTRY NIGERIA.

I WANT TO ADVICE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF ANY TREAT YOU RECEIVE FROM THAT CROOK USMAN BELLO AND HIS GANG, HE KNOWS THAT YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT CHANNEL OF YOUR PAYMENT. BY THE TIME HE IS ARRESTED, I WILL PERSONALLY CALL YOU TO INFORM YOU OF HIS ARREST AND YOU HEAR HIS VOICE. I WILL WARN YOU NOT TO MIND YOUR CORRESPONDENT WITH HIM BECAUSE HE MIGHT BE TRYING TO RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON CONCERNING YOUR FUND AND WHEN YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND. DO NOT LET HIM KNOW THAT NUHU RIBADU IS TRYING TO ARREST HIM; THIS WILL MAKE HIM TO GO INTO HIDING. GLORY IS TO GOD, THAT YOU ARE HIS GOOD SERVANT AND I DO NOT THINK THAT THERE IS ANY OTHER POWER STRONGER THAN THE ALMIGHTY GOD. ALSO NOTE THAT THE CROOK USMAN BELLO IS A FANATIC AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE DEALING WITH SUCH SATANIC PERSON. (NOTE: DO NOT BE SCARED, HE CANNOT DO YOU NOTHING, HE IS A COMMON CRIMINAL)

YOU SAID THAT THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE HAVE RESPONDED TO YOUR MAIL AND YOU WILL GET BACK TO THEM SOON, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO FOLLOW UP AND GIVE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO THE MAIL FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE SO THAT THEY COULD BE THROUGH WITH YOUR PAYMENT FILE REACTIVATION AND FOREGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER, AS SOON AS I RECEIVE LETTER OF AUTHORITY FROM THE FINANCE MINISTRY THAT YOUR FILE HAS BEEN FULLY ACTIVATED, I WILL ENDORSE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 24HRS WITHOUR ANY DELAY.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO.

But what is this? Did the professor really think he could just waltz in and chop the axeman's dollar?

Mugu wey bi u? no fork wit mai guud job.

Followed by:

MAI GUY, LET US WRK DIS MAGA TOGEDDA AS WON. MAGA DAVIS WROTE FO MI NA TOLD MI WETIN U SAY FO AM, OK. I GO PLAY ALONG NA TEL AM DAT U HAD MI ARRESTED BY NUHU RIBADU .BUT U MUS GIF MAN PICKEN 25% OF WHATEVER E SENDS UNA. U GET FO GET AM FO SEND MAN PICKEN AN MTCN NA I GO GET MAI BOIS PICK IT FOR WESTY. NO TRY NA FORK WIT MI.

The good professor responded. He seems to have had a conversation with someone he thinks is Usman Bello!

MY BROTHER,

WE BE ALL GUY AND NOBODI GIVE OYIBO MONEY KEEP. IF U KNOW SAY U TRUST YOURSELF FOR WETIN YOU TALK, HOW WE GO MEET FOR DISCUSSION. WE NOBI GREEDY GUYMEN, WE BE STILL BIG GUYS. MAKE WE TRY TO SEE AND TALK ABOUT IT.

I DON CALL U ONE DAY WHEN U SAY U DEY GO IBADAN MAKE U KNOW SAY I GET YOUR NUMBER. MAKE WE TRY MEET TODAY. I FIT CALL ME FOR THIS NUMBER, XXXXXXXXXXXX I DE WET FOR UR CALL.

Don't toy with the axeman small boy...

MAI GUY, NA VERY SIMPLE. U EITHER GREE WIT WETIN I SUGGESTED FOR DI PREVIOUS EMAIL OR NO. DERE DEY NO NEED FO LENGTHY DISCUSSION. NO BI BIG EYE. ONCE U GREE, I GO SEND MAGA DAVIS DI EMAIL, OK? DEN, FO DI REST OF DI JOB, U GO TEL AM FO SEND TU WESTERN UNION PAYMENTS, WON FO MI (25%) WIT DI MTCN NA WON FO U (75%) NA EVERYONE GO BI HAPPY. I GO GIF U MAI ORDER EMAIL ADDRESS WIE E CAN SEND MAI FUND ONCE U GET AGREED FO DIS ,OK? REPLY URGENTLY .I GET NO HEARD FOR UNA WITHIN 24 HOURS I GO DO AS I SAY NA WRITE MAGA DAVIS NA EXPOSE U AS DI FRAUD .NO LET UR EYES GET TOO BIG MAI BRODA ,WI CAN STILL GET DIS MAGA FO DROP WI BI CLEVER BOUT IT.

It seems as if we have a deal! Note that the professor was clever enough to carefully read the Western Union form I sent him! I was clever enough to use the name Anthony Ohakwe as the receiver. He now thinks I am his Igbo brother! Read carefully, it looks like whoever he was talking to (presumably whatever mugu answered the phone of the number I gave him above) made him take a little safari!

MY BROTHER,

WE BE BROTHER, NOBODY GIVE MUGU MONEY KEEP OF HIM. EDEY VERY BAD SAY U TELL US TO COME OUT TO MOBIL AND U NO WON SEE US. WE SPEND OUR TIME AND FUEL FINISH AND HAE TO TREAT US LIKE THAT. WHY WE BE WON SEE U BE SAY WE NO WANT U TO BEGIN SUSPECT ANYBODY FROM YOUR SIDE SAY HE CUT YOUR JOB, WE BE BIG BOYS FROM IBUSA WE NO DEY LOOK FOR JOB AND WE ARE NOT HUNGRY, SOMETHING CAN MAKE US TO BECOME ONE AND DO BUSINESS TOGETHER.

WELL, ANY WAY YOU WANT MAKE WE DO IT, WE GO DOAM, BUT WE KNOW WANT WERE SOMEBODY GO DEY DO ANOTHER THING FOR OUR BACK TAKING US AS MUGU, YOU NO SAY JOB GET LEVEL AS THEM DEY TAKE DOAM SO IF BRING WRONG WAY WE GO NUCK THE JOB, BUT IF U TALK BETTER U GO GAIN AND WE GO GAIN WE NOBI HUNGRY GUYMEN.

MAKE U NODEY FEAR! THE NAME WHEN U TAKE COLLECT MONEY FROM MUGU NA ANTHONY OHAKWE NA HIM MAKE US KNOW SAY U BE OUR IGBO BROTHER.

Now the Professor, brimming with confidence, finally decides to write back to the Reverend.

FROM THE DESK OF: PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

GOVERNOR, CBN.

ATTENTION:

I WRITE TO KNOW IF YOU ARE THROUGH WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE. I WAS IN CONTACT WITH NUHU RIBADU ON FRIDAY AND HE TOLD ME THAT YOU SHOULD NOT IN ANYWAY BE GIVEN OUT INFORMATIONS ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT OR EFFC TO THAT CRIMINAL USMAN BELLO, IF YOU DO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM OR GIVE HIM OUT INFORMATIONS ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH MY OFFICE OR EFCC IN TRACE OF HIM, HE WILL GO INTO HIDING AND THAT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR NUH RIBADU TO ARREST HIM.

I WILL ADVICE YOU, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND BENEFIT TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS ( EITHER BY EMAIL OR PHONE CALLS) WITH YOUR SO CALLED USMAN BELLO, HE WILL ONLY TRY TO PREACH TO YOU SO THAT HE COULD SCAM YOU THE MORE' HE IS A CROOK AND I PROMISE YOU THAT IF YOU COULD ADHERE TO THE ABOVE ADVICE, THAT SO CALLED USMAN BELLO MUST BE ARRESTED BEFORE THE WEEK END. I KNOW QUITE ALRIGHT THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY THIS WEEK AS SOON AS YOUR PAYMENT FILE IS REACTIVATED AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER IS GRANTED BY THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTER OF FINANCE.

I WILL ALSO URGE YOU TO FORWARD THE REMAINING RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENTS YOU SEND TO THE USMAN BELLO AS YOU DID PROMISED IN YOUR LAST MAIL TO ME, SO AS TO ENABLE ME STILL FORWARD IT TO NUHU RIBADU FOR FURTHER PROSECUTION OF USMAN BELLO FOR SCAM ACTIVITY. FILL FREE AS SOON AS THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTER OF FINANCE ENDORSE THE REACTIVATION AND YOUR FOREIGN EXCHANGE APROVAL ORDER, I WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT NEXT TO DO.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

NOTE: WHY IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE TO CALL ON PHONE AND WHEN I CALL YOUR PHONE NUMBER,IT IS ALWAY ON ANSWERING MACHINE? IT WILL NOT HELP YOUR SITUATION AT ALL OR TELL ME IF YOU DO NOT WANT MY ABLE OFFICE TO MAKE SURE YOUR FUND IS PAID TO YOU OR NOT.

The axeman reponds to Soludo:

U NAU, U SABI DAT I DEY HIGH LEVEL GUY. I NOR ALWAYS GET TAIM FO PERSONALLY DRAIV ALL ROUND NAIJA. I APOLOGIZE FO MAKIN U WASTE UR GAS, I SENT WON OF MAI LITTLE YAHOO BOIS FO GO MEET UNA BUT E BI DI MUGU NA GOT DRUNK ON DI FUEL MONI I GAVE AM NA WOUND UP BEIN BEATEN BY DI POLICE NA THROWN FOR JAIL AFTA E CRASHED E MOTO. NOR WORRY, E DON BEEN SEVERELY PUNISHED FO E FOOLISHNESS, NA AM BI NAU AT DI YARNSH OF DI OCEAN NEAR VICTORIA ISLAND, I PERSONALLY FINISHED AM OFF WIT MAI FAMOUS AXE. NO WON STEALS FOR USMAN BELLO. LET US OPEN MOUTH BOUT BUSINESS. WI BI IBO BRODAS NA WI GO WRK TOGEDDA AS WON ON DIS JOB .I GO SEND MAGA DAVIS AN EMAIL FOR USMAN BELLO BARISTA SAYIN DAT I GET BEEN ARRESTED BY RIBADU NA CHARGED WIT FRAUD NA MURDER, OK. I GO SAY DAT IT BI ON DI ORDERS OF UNA, CHARLES SOLUDO. DIS GO GIF U DI OPPORTUNITY FO EARN DI THRUST NA CONFIDO OF MAGA DAVIS. MEK SURE U USE DIS WELL WELL NA NOR BECOME BIG EYE. I WAN MAI 25% EVRI TAIM MAGA DAVIS DROPS TIL DI JOB DEY FINISHED. I NO BI SURE WETIN FORMAT U DEY USIN ON AM WIT, BUT U DECIDE FO TURN IT INTO DI WASH-WASH/COME KARI LET MI SABI NA I CAN PROVIDE U WIT MEN ,OFFICES, HOTELS NA WEAPONS U NEED IT FO FINISH DI JOB U GET DI MAGA FO NAIJA .MEK SURE UNA KEEP MI INFORMED EVRI DAY AS FO WETIN MAGA DAVIS DON BEEN SAYIN MEK WI CAN THRUST EACH ORDER. I GO LET U SABI DAT I GET COMPUTA HARKERS WORKIN FO MI FOR MAI CAFE NA WI GO SOON BI INSIDE MAGA DAVIS EMAIL BOX SO I GO BI CLOSELY MONITORIN ALL DAT U SAY FO AM. NOR MEK MAN PICKEN REGRET TRUSTIN U WIT DIS. DIS WRKS WELL WELL I GET PLENTI OF GUUD JOBS NA PAYIN MAGA DAT WI CAN CUT FOR DI FUTURE.

Soludo writes back:

MY BROTHER,

WE DEY HEAR WETIN U TALK, WE BE HONEST IGBO BROTHERS AND WE AND U GO DO THINGS WELL WELL AS U SAID.

U SAY U DONE SENT MAGA DAVIS EMAIL, I WON U TO FORWARD COPY OF THE EMAIL U SEND TO MAGA DAVIS MAKE WE KNOW HOW WE GO DEY REACHAM.

MAKE U NO WORRY, YOUR 25% GO MOST DEY REACH YOU. WE NO BE GREEDY PEOPLE, NA HIM MAKE US BE WAN SEE U FACE TO FACE BUT U COME DEY FEAR.

I DEY WAIT FOR THE EMAIL WHEN U SEND TO MAGA DAVIS.

THANKS U.

So the axeman obligingly forwards a copy of an email that was sent from the account of Anthony Ohakwe to Rev. Davis

Reverend Davis:

Thank you think you are clever, well I will let you know that Usman Bello has been arrested thanks to you and now remains in jail. Please let justice be served to him and leave me alone. It was all a mistake from the very beginning, I wanted to help clear your fund but that Bello criminal fraudstar forced me to help him ok? Just be sure to follow the instruction from Prof. Soludo and your fund will reach your account soonest.

Anthony Ohakwe

The professor confirms receipt of the email:

My brother,

I don see waiting u send the maga .

I go doam well, we be brother.

ndewo!

Now the good reverend, having received the news of the Axeman's arrest writes back to Professor Soludo:

Dear Professor Charlie,

I am very sorry for the delay in my response to you. I must say that
because of everything that happened to me with that crook Usman Bello
stealing the church funds it was very hard for me to begin to trust
you. But today to my great delight I opened my email to find a
message from the other crook Anthony Ohakwe saying that Usman Bellohas been arrested and is now rotting in jail where he belongs! I
really hope that he becomes the victim of a male on male sexual
assault while he rots there. Thank you so much. I know that it was
only because of your efforts and those of the esteemed Mr. Ribadu
that this criminal and thief was finally arrested. I don't know how
to thank you and I am so very sorry that I ever doubted your
sincerity. You have restored my faith in human kindness and in the
goodness of the Nigerian people. I am now ready to proceed with this
transaction immediately as I now know that this is legitimate. I will
contact the ministry of finance today and make all of the necessary
arrangements. I will also make sure that once this transaction is
complete that I send some lovely gifts there for you and Mr. Ribadu
as a sign of my appreciation and gratitude. Please keep me updated as
to what is happening with the charges against Usman Bello. Also, I
would like to know how you managed to arrest this crook and what
precisely it is that he is being charged with.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

Followed by this message to the Ministry of Finance

Sir,

I am writing you with respect to my pay file re-activation. You say
that I will have to pay the sum of $750 for the file to be reactivated
and the funds transfered into my account. This is fine. What I would
like you to do is to deduct the amount ($750) from the funds in my
account. You may also deduct another $1000 as a payment to you
personally for all of the inconvenience that has been caused during
this transaction. Please do this immediately and advise me as to when
I can expect the funds to be deposited into my bank account.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

But the Ministry of Finance does not like this idea:

FINANCE BUILDING
ABUJA.
PHONE: +234-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
EMAILS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I ACKNOWLDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL DATED 18/09/06.

I AM OBLIGED TO CLARIFY YOU THAT THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE IS NOT THE CENTRAL BANK WHERE TRANSFER DEDUCTIONS ARE MADE,. YOUR PAYMENT FILE MUST BE REACTIVATION AND YOUR PAYMENT BE GIVEN FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION ORDER WHICH WILL BE ENDORSED BY THE HONORABLE MINISTER OF FINANCE.

YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE HAS NOTHING DOING WITH MONETARY DEDUCTIONS, I WILL ONLY ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THE REQUIRED PAYMENT OF $750 MEANT FOR THE REACTIVATION OF YOUR FILE TODAY, SO AS TO ENABLE THE HONORABLE MINISTER ENDORSE YOUR FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER AND LETTER OF AUTHORITY OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER TO THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR'S OFFICE TO IMMEDIATELY REMIT YOUR FUND ENTITLEMENT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 24HRS.

I WILL NOW INSTRUCT YOU FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR PAYMENT, TO MAKE SURE YOU END THE MONEY TODAY TO THE RECEIVING ACCOUNT'S OFFICER WHOSE INFORMATION HAD BEEN SENT TO YOU IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR. KEN ADEMOLA.
PERSONAL ASISTANCE,
MINISTER�S OFFICE

The professor writes the reverend:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I AM JUST IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL WITH APPOLOGY FOR YOUR LATE RESPONSE TO SERIES OF MY MAILS. I MUST TELL YOU THAT I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED, AFTER GIVEN YOU MY WORD AS A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND YOUR RECOMMENDATION OF MY HONORED REPUTATION IN YOUR COUNTRY, YOU STILL HAVE DOUBT IN ME. WELL I WOULD NOT BLAME YOU MUCH, AFTER ALL YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH IN THE HAND OF THAT CROOK USMAN BELLO.

ALHAJI NUHU REBADU SPOKE WITH ME OVER THE WEEKEND AND TOLD ME THAT HAS BEEN ABLE TO TRACK AND ARRESTED USMAN BELLO, I AM HAPPY YOU WERE RIGHTLY INFORMED. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TELL ME WHO THE OTHER CRIMINAL YOU MENTIONED (ANTHONY OHAKWE) IS UPTO, YOU SHOULD GIVE ME MORE DETAIL ABOUT HIS GETTING INVOLVED SO THAT HE COULD BE ARREST TOO. I THINK USMAN BELLO MAY APPEAR IN COURT OF LAW FOR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES AS SOON AS YOU FURNISH US WITH DETAILS OF ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THEM AND ALL RECEIPTS OF YOUR PAYMENT TO THEM EITHER, THIS WILL BE USED AS EXHIBIT IN THE COURT PROSECUTION.

MEANWHILE, I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO GO AHEAD WITH THE REACTIVATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THIS WILL ENABLE ME RECIVE VETO AUTHORITY TO REMIT YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH I DID PROMISED YOU.

I ENQUIRED FROM THE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE HONORABLE MINSTER OF FINANCE ABOUT THE DELAY IN YOUR PAYMENT FILE REACTIVATION AND I WAS TOLD THAT YOU THE ONE DELAYING THE WHOLE THING, LET ME KNOW FROM YOU WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOU THAT YOU COULD NOT GIVE POSSITIVE RESPONSE TO THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE. IF YOU WANT ME TO WASH MY HANDS OFF FROM YOUR PAYMENT, LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE OF HELP TO WHO IS NOT PUTTING SERIOUSNESS TO GETTING HIS OVERDUE FUND PAID TO HIM.

I WILL URGE YOU GIVE ME A RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL URGENTLY AND FULLY INFORM ME YOU PRESENT POSITION OF COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO

The courteous professor provides the axeman with an update:

MY BROTHER,

HOW U DEY?

WE STILL DEY WAIT FOR OUR MUGU RESPONSE, IF WE HEAR FROM AM WE GO LET U KNOW; MAKE U NO FEAR WE BE ONE.

IF U STILL GET SOME JOBS FOR OLD LEVELS, MAKE WE DUAM TOGETHER, WE GET GOOD WRITEUPS WHEN DEY CASH OLD MUGUS WHEN THEM DONE CHOP.

WE BE THE SAME IGBO BROTHER, MAKE WE GET ONE MIND WE GO SHARE MONEY TOGETHER.

The suspicious reverend asks Soludo for a loan:

Dear Professor Soludo,

Please be advised that I have been in contact with the Ministry of
Finance. I have been instructed to forward them the sum of $750 in
order to process the re-activation of my payment file. I was hoping
that perhaps in order to save time you could do a small favour for
me. Please deduct the amount of $750 from my fund and forward it to
the Ministry of Finance on my behalf. If it is not possible to
access the fund until the payment file is re-activated, I would ask
you to send them this $750 for me and then I will pay you back once
the fund reaches my account, or you can recover the money from Usman
Bello now that he is in jail. I am sure you will understand, I had
many problems with the Western Union before due to that crook Usman
Bello. So kindly forward the $750 to the Ministry of Finance for me
and write me back once this has been done. Also, please update me as
to the status of Usman Bello. Is he still in jail? Has he been
brought before a Judge? What are the charges against him? Also, will
you or Mr. Ribadu be able to recover the funds he stole from our
Church?

Thanks,

Rev. Vernon Davis

That cheap bastard won't play along:

GOVERNOR,CBN.

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL.

I WOULD LIKE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT I WOULD NOT BE IN POSITION TO ASSIST YOU BY SENDING THE $750 YOU SAID YOU WERE CHARGED TO PAY BY THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE FOR YOUR PAYMENT FILE REACTIVATION, WHY? BECAUSE IT IS NOT WITHIN MY DEPARTMENT AND I WOULD NOT WANT ANYTHING THAT WOULD DENT MY PERSONALITY OR PEOPLE SUPECTING ME, WE HAVE DUE PROCEDURES ESPECIALLY IN OUR PRESENT GOVERNMENT.

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU SETTLE WITH THE PAYMENT YOURSELF, I WOULD BE ABLE TO RENDER YOU A HELP WHEN IT COMES TO THE CENTRAL BANK MANAGEMENT IN REGARDS TO YOUR FUND TRANSFER, I HOPE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND ME VERY CLEARLY AND UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION AND POSITION IN THE GOVERNMENT.

AS REGARDS USMAN BELLO, HE IS RIGHT NOW IN DETENTION, YOU COULD NOT DIRECT ANYBODY TO COLLECT THE $750 FROM HIM UNTIL WHEN HE IS TRIED IN THE COURT OF JUSTICE AND HE PLEADED GUILTY THEN THE GOVERNMENT WILL MAKE SURE THEY RECOVER THE MONEY HE HAS BEEN COLLECTING FROM YOU IN DUBIOUS MEANS. WHATEVER IS RECOVERED WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOU.

THE ISSUE AT HAND NOW IS HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR FUND PAID TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

NOTE ALSO THAT THERE IS NO MUCH TIME LEFT FOR YOUR FUND PAYMENT AS YOUR CASE HAS BEEN A DELAY TO SOME OTHER BENEFICIARIES WHOSE FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER HAS BEEN ENDORSED AND LETTER OF AUTHORITY FOR REMITTANCE OF THEIR FUND IS ON MY DESK, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT YET READY FOR YOUR FUND PAID TO YOU, LET ME KNOW SO AS TO ENABLE ME PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT OF OTHER BENFICIARIES APPROVED AS SHEDULED.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL AS REGARDS MY WORD.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

The axeman responds to the professor:

MAI BRODA, GUUD FO HEAR FOR U AGAIN. JUSS KEEP MI INFORMED BOUT WETIN DEY HAPPENIN WIT DAVIS. I GET MAI HARKER WORKIN ON E BOX WI GO SOON BI INSIDE. I ALWAYS TRY NA DO DIS WEN I DEY FINISHIN DI JOB WIT DI PAYIN MAGA MEK I CAN SI WEY ELSE DEM BI TALKIN FO NA LEARN MORE BOUT DEM. FO NAU LET MI GIF U DI BOX OF ANODA PAYIN MAGA (email addy of another one of my baiting accounts) .E NAM DEY JOHN JONES NA AM BI AN ACATA MUGUN. MAI YAHOO BOIS HIE GOT AM THROUGH DI FES FEW LEVELS OF DI JOB ,E DROPPED $450 NA DEN $1785 BUT DEN E GOT SUSPICIOUS NA STOPPED PAYIN BIFOR WI COULD GET AM FO NAIJA. SO USE UR FORMAT ON AM. LAIK I SAY I DO WASH-WASH JOBS ,I USE DI ABACHA FORMAT/SCRIPT .I DEY SURE UNA SABI HAU DAT OLD FORMAT WRKS. SOMETIMES I USE CHARLES TAYLOR NAM, SOMETIMES GOLD MERCHANTS. WELL WELL ,I NO REALLY DO ALL DIS MAN, DIS NA BI FO DI SMOL BOIS DAT WRK FO MAN PICKEN. DEM BLAST DI MAIL BOXES NA COLLECT DI FES FEW RESPONSES. DEN MI NA MAI CLOSE BRODAS STEP FOR. FOR DI FINAL STAGE WI BRIN DEM DOWN FO NAIJA FO DI WASH-WASH U SABI? SO I WAN U FO SEND MI SOME MAGA TOO. SEND MAN PICKEN DI EMAIL ADDRESS NA TEL MI WEY FORMAT DAT U USED .NA LET MI SABI WETIN HAPPUNS WIT MAGA JONES OK?

But now..... Betrayal!!!!! Reverend Davis writes to the Professor:

Dear Professor Charles,

Please accept my apologies for the delay. Don't worry about the loan.
I have just returned from the Money Transfer office. I spoke to Mr.
Keke from the ministry of finance today on the telephone and was
able to send him a Moneygram for the $750. I will let you know as
soon as they have deposited the fund to my account. Thank you
very much for your help in all of this, you are truly a man of God.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

And to the Ministry:

Sir,

I have sent the $750 by Moneygram as per my phone discussion
with your representative Mr. Keke. I have still not heard or heard
back from him. Please advise me once you have received the $750 and
are ready to transfer the fund to my account.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

The shit hits the fan:

FINANCE BUILDING
ABUJA.
PHONE: +234-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
EMAILS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU SENT THE $750 TO A WRONG PERSON AGAIN, WHO IS MR. KEKE, YOU ALREADY HAVE MY OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS AND THE NAME OF THE ACCOUNT OFFICER WHOM TO SEND THE$750 WITH HIS NAME.

BE INFORM THAT YOU MADE THAT PAYMENT TO THE WRONG PERSON, YOU HAVE TO SEND $750 TO THE ACCOUNT OFFICER'S NAME GIVEN TO YOU, THUS REPEATED BELOW:

ACCOUNT OFFICER: YUSUF OLANSILE
DESTINATION: LAGOS-NIGERIA.

YOU HAVE TO CALL MY ME ON MY NUMBER FIRST BEFORE SENDING THE MONEY.

REGARDS.

MR. KEN ADEMOLA.

and the professor too:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I READ YOUR MAIL AND CALLED MR. KEN ADEMOLA OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE TO CONFIRM IF THEY ARE IN RECEIPT OF THE $750, BUT IF IT WAS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU STILL ACTS STUPIDLY, MR. KEN ADEMOLA TOLD ME THAT HE GAVE YOU THE NAME OF THE ACCOUNT OFFICER WHOM TO SEND THE MONEY TO (HE MENTIONED MR. YUSUF OLANSILE). I DID TOLD YOU TO ALWAYS CONFIRM AND RECEIVE ADVICE FROM ME BEFORE SENDING ANY CORRESPONDENCE TO ANYBODY UNLESS I ASK YOU TO DO SO.

SINCERELY SPEAKING, I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU, I HAD WRITTEN YOU SEVERALY BUT DID NOT RESPOND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU SPOKE WITH A WRONG PERSON, I DID GAVE YOU THE CONTACT EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS OF KEN ADEMOLA AND YOU WERE IN COMMUNICATION WITH HIM. FOR GOD'S SAKE' WHO IS THIS MR KEKE YOU SENT THIS MONEY, I WANT YOU TO ADVICE YOU FOR THE LAST TIME THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE GROUP OF USMAN BELLO AND YOU NOT BE ACTING FULLISHLY.

I WANT YOU TO RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL WHY I THINK OF WHAT TO DO FOR YOUR RESCUE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

In case he is too stupid to figure it out the axeman writes him a wee note:

MUGU - I CHANGED MAI BELLE. U DEY TOO SMOL DI BOI FO MI FO WRK WIT. I TINK I GO JUSS CHOP UR DOLLA. BUT I GO SINCERELY THANK U FO UR HEP, WITHOUT U, MUGU, DAVIS WOULD NO GET DROPPED AGAIN OOOOOOOO!!!! GO FORK UR SEF SMOL BOI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The reverend writes Ademola at the Ministry:

Ademole:

You have to be kidding me. I received a phone call from Mr. Keke on
my private number. He told me your name, he knew all the details of
the transaction, he had your office information and phone number. Are
you now telling me that yet again the money has become mysteriously
lost? Let me be clear about this, no one, besides you, me and
Professor Soludo is aware of this transaction. Consequently, I do not
see how it is possible that you have not received these funds. I just
spoke to the moneygram office and confirmed that the funds have been
picked up, in Nigeria. If there has been a mistake here it must have
been on your part, because no one else was aware of this trasaction.
If the money has been stolen it must have been by someone in your
office or someone else you made aware of this transaction. I suggest
that you question your employees about this carefully. I am very sick
and tired of paying and paying and something goes wrong everytime.
Listen, these are Church funds that are being used for this
transaction. I am extremely angry right now I don't even know what to
say to you. Get to the bottom of this and find out what happened. I
expect you to write me back immediately.

Rev. Vernon Davis

and the professor:

I do not appreciate the tone of your mail. You say that I am foolish. For your information, I received a phone call on my private
line from this Mr. Keke. He was aware of everything about this
transaction and claimed that he was in the employ of the Ministry of
Finance. I ask you, how is it possible that he was aware of this
transaction when I have told no one here of it? The answer is that
someone on your end must have told him. Therefore, it is either your
or Mr. Ademola who are responsible for this mistake. As a matter of
fact, I am beginning to suspect that you and Usman Bello may be one
and the same person. I expect you to write me back with an apology
immediately.

Davis

Ademola writes back:

I STILL WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT ALL CORROSPENDENCE FROM YOU IS VERY CONFIDENTIAL ONE AND NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT EXCEPT MY BOSS ( THE HONORABLE MINISTER) THE MISTAKE WILL BE FROM YOUR END. I WANT YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR PRIVATE NUMBER YOU MENSIONED, BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE YOUR PRIVATE PHONE
NUMBER WITH ME.

ALL YOU SHOULD DO IS TO BE CAREFULY AND ALWAYS ACT ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS FROM MY EMAIL OR FROM THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR'S EMAIL DIRECTIVES.

I ADVICE YOU TO CLEAR THIS MISTAKE AND SEND THE $750 TO THE ACCOUNT'S OFFICER I PROVIDED TO YOU.

REGARDS.

MR. KEN ADEMOLA

so does the professor:

FROM THE DESK OF: PROF.CHARLES SOLUDO.

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I AM JUST IN RECEIPT OF YOUR CURRENT MAIL AND WITH DO APPOLOGY FOR MENTIONING FOOLISHLY, I CALLED MR. KEN ADEMOLA AND HE TOLD ME THAT YOU PAID THE MONEY TO A WRONG PERSON WHILE HE HE GAVE INSTRUCTION ON WHOM TO PAY THE MONEY TO. THERE IS NOBODY BEARING MR.KEKE IN THE FINANCE MINISTRY.

YOU MENTIONED THE PERSON CALLED YOU ON YOUR PRIVATE NUMBER, THIS IS WHERE I BEGIN TO SUSPECT THE GANG OF USMAN BELLO BECAUSE YOU NEVER GAVE ME YOUR PRIVATE AFTER MY SEVERAL REQUEST FOR YOU TO SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE NUMBER. I WANT YOU TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOWARDING MY CORRESPONDENCE AND THAT OF KEN ADEMOLA TO USMAN BELLO�S EMAIL BOX.

INFACT, I AM SHORT OF WORDS NOW BECAUSE THE $750 MUST BE CONFIRMED BY THE HONORABLE MINISTER FO FINANCE OFFICE AND RECEIPT FOR PAYMENT WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU FORM THE ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT (MR. YUSUF OLANSILE WHO IS IN CHARGE) FOR THE RECEIPT TH E$750.

I WOULD URGE YOU TO PROVIDE ME THAT YOUR PRIVATE NUMBER IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I CALL YOU TO HEAR VERBALLY FROM YOU AND PROBABLY GIVE YOU A CLOSE CONTACT TO AVOID GOING INTO WRONG WAY AGAIN.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

The reverend responds, apparently Usman has sent him a fake newspaper article indicating that Charles Soludo had been arrested - In fact I posted this on eater some time ago!

Dear Prof. Soludo,

I most certainly did give you my private number, it is remains
XXX-XXX-XXXX. Try and reach me there or chat with me on Yahoo mesegner add XXXXXXXXX ok? Also, I did forward a few of the early correspondences we had to that Usman Bello but I have stopped doing thisafter I became sure that he was a fraudster. Also you should know that he has continued to send me mail and to say that you are trying to fraudme. He sent me a newpaper article today after he was released from jailwhich I have attached here for you. I know that this is an obvious fake newspaper but look how he has been trying to slander you. Thank you againfor your sincere apology. Let us work to get to the bottom of this sothat we can finally proceed with the transfer of my fund.

Davis, Vernon, Davis

Soludo Responds:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR WORD AND THE FAKE PUBLICATION WELL NOTED.

FIRSTLY, I AM VERY GLAD THAT YOU KNOWS THAT THE PUBLICATION IS A FAKE AND WAS FURGED AND SENT TO YOU BY THAT CROOK USMAN BELLO WHO WAS ARRESTED AND RELEASED ON BAIL BECAUSE NUHU RIBADU RELEASED HIM JUST FOR A WAY FOR HIM TO TRAP HIS GANGSTARS, IF HE IS STILL IN DETENTION, THE OTHER OF HIS CRIMINAL GANGS WILL EXCAPE SO THE ONLY MEANS TO ARREST ALL OF THEM IS BY RELEASING ON BAIL, THE CROOK USMAN BELLO. AT THIS POINT OF MY WRITING YOU THIS MAIL, THE OFFICIALS OF EFCC ARE RIGHT HERE WITH ME GOING THROUGH ALL THE MAILS YOU SENT TO ME.

I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TO TELL YOU, THE MISTAKE HAS BEEN DONE BY YOU AND RIGHT AWAY YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL AND ALWAYS TAKE TO MY INSTRUCTIONS IN ORDER FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITHOUT PROBLEMS AND BEING DECEIVED BY THOSE GANGS OF CROOKS, DO NOT IN ANYWAY ANSWER ANYBODY'S PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, ALWAYS FORWARD ANY MAIL ONLY THROUGH MY OFFICIAL MAILBOX: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX FOR ME TO INVESTIGATE AND ADVICE YOU PROPERLY ON WHAT TO DO, BESIDE THE ABOVE OFFICIAL MAILBOX, THAT MEAN, IT IS NOT FROM ME.

I WILL CALL YOU ON YOUR PRIVATE PHONE, ANYTIME YOU RECEIVE ANY PHONE CALLS, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ASK THIS QUESTION "WHAT IS MY MOTHER'S NAME?" ANSWER IS "GODGIFT", YOU CAN SPEAK ON WITH ME, THAT IS MY MOTHER'S NAME. NOTE: IF THE CALLER COULD NOT MENTION THAT NAME "GODGIFT" SWITCH YOUR PHONE OFF, THE CALL IS NOT FROM MEM (IT MEANS YOU GOT THE WRONG PHONE CALL). ALSO, KNOW THAT MY SECRETARY WOULD NOT CALL YOU ON MY BEHALF NEITHER ANY OF MY STAFF (CAREFULLY NOTE THIS).

WITH REFERENCE TO MY CONVERSATION WITH KEN ADEMOLA OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE THIS MORNING, THE ACCOUNT OFFICER'S NAME GIVEN TO YOU IS STILL VALID AND HE WAS NOT HAPPY THAT YOU DID NOT TAKE TO HIS DIRECTIVE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT OFFICER'S INFORMATION GIVEN TO YOU, YOU SHOULD NOT BE CONVINCE/DICEIVED BY ANYBODY AGAIN, YOU SHOULD TRY AS MUCH AS YOU COULD TODAY, TO SEND THE $750 TO THE ACCOUNT OFFICER'S NAME GIVEN TO YOU BY KEN ADEMOLA SO THAT THEY COULD FINALISE WITH YOUR PAYMENT FILE REACTIVATION PROCESS AND PAYMENT FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER ENDORSED BY THE HONORABLE MINISTER.

NOTE: AS A CHRISTIAN REVEREND, YOU HAVE MADE AWAY WITH CHURCH FUND TO THE GLORY OF GOD BUT IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU WENT INTO WRONG PEOPLE, I CAN GIVE YOU THE ASSURANCE THAT AS SOON AS YOUR PAYMENT IS REACTIVATED AND YOUR FOREIGN EXHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL IS CLEARED BY THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, I WILL BY MONDAY SIGN YOUR TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER VOUCHER AND INSTRUCT THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT TO REMIT YOUR FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

I WILL GIVE YOU MORE OF MY ADVICE WHEN I CALL YOU OR ON ONLINE CHAT LATER IN THE DAY (THIS IS MY YAHOOMESSENGER ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, I WILL ADD YOU AS SOON AS AM THROUGH WITH THIS MAIL AND DO ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE MY ADD. YOU SHOULD NOT DISREGARD MY WORDS AND INSTRUCTIONS AS MENTIONED ABOVE.

LASTLY, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE THE PASSWORD ENTRY TO YOUR MAILBOX, I BELEIVE THEY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR MAILBOX, BECAUSE I AM VERY SUPPRISE HOW THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN COMMUNICATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND YOU WERE ASKED TO PAY $750 FOR YOUR FILE REACTIVATION. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR COMMON CRIMINALS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

+234-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FORWARD ALL CORREPONDENCE WITH USMAN BELLO AND GANGS, THE EFFCC NEEDS IT. I PROMISE YOUR FUND WILL CERTAINLY BE PAID TO YOU IF YOU SHOULD ADHERE AND KEEP TO MY INSTRUCTIONS AS ABOVE.

But there reverend is too busy to answer him so he sends another email the next day:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT I CALLED YOUR PRIVATE PHONE SEVERALLY BUT ALWAYS ON ANSWERING MACHINE ON WHICH I STILL LEFT A MESSAGE. I DID ALSO WAITED TO CHAT WITH YOU ONLINE TILL 8.30PM MY TIME, YOU COULD NOT COME ONLINE. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AGAIN, SINCE YOU COULD NOT REGARD MY ABLE POSITION AND OFFICE FOR TRYING TO GIUDE YOU PROPERLY AND MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR FUND PAID TO YOU IN ORDER TO REGAIN YOUR RESPECT AS A CHRIST FOLLOWER IN YOUR CHURCH.

I EVEN WROTE YOU MAIL YESTERDAY WITH SERIES OF DIRECTIVE ADVICE OF WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSE TO IT. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING? NOTE THAT I HAVE TILL WEDNESDAY NEXTWEEK TO CONCLUDE WITH YOUR PAYMENT ISSUE AND FACE OTHER OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENTS.

I WILL URGE YOU TO GIVE A RESPONSE TO MY PREVIOUS MAIL OF FRIDAY AS REGARD MY ADVICE TO YOU TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH USMAN BELLO AND GANGS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO

The reverend writes back:

Dear Chuck,

Thank you for your mail. I am online right now on yahoo messenger. I
am sorry I could not be on earlier but I was at the Church conducting
a service for our congregation. Do not worry, I have stopped
communicating with the crooks and the gangs. As soon as we can speak
together we can discuss how we should proceed to finish this
transaction at last. Try and go on the yahoo messenger as soon as
possible. Otherwise email me back with instruction.

Thanks,

Rev. Vernon Davis.

I had a chat with him on MSN messenger and promised to send some money yada yada.

Soludo writes the reverend:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

WITH REFERENCE TO OUR CHAT ON SATURDAY, YOU DID PROMISE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $750 BY SUNDAY AND UPTILL THIS MOMENT I HAVE NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM YOU.

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO BE ONLINE AT THE USUAL TIME WE DID CHAT ON SATURDAY (8.00PM MY TIME). YOU SHOULD ALSO GIVE A REPLY TO THIS MAIL AND TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?

REMEMBER THAT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH YOUR FUND PAYMENT MUST BE CONCLUDED BY WEDNESDAY SO YOU HAVE TO BE FAST IN WHATEVER YOU DO.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

The reverend doesn't respond so he writes again:

GOVERNOR,CBN.

ATTENTION: MR. VERNON DAVIS
MY CODE: WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER'S NAME
ANSWER: MY MOTHER'S NAME IS GODGIFT

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO BE COMMUNICATING WITH YOU THROUGH THIS MY YAHOO EMAIL BOX ( XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx) FOR SECURITY REASONS. YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEIZE YOUR COMMUNICATION THROUGH MY OTHER MAILBOX (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx).

I CALLED YOUR CALL PHONE SEVERALLY AND ALWAYS ON ANSWERING MACHINE WHY? AND FOR GOD SEEK, HOW DO I SPEAK WITH YOU ON PHONE? JUST BECAUSE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING WITH YOU, WE DID DISCUSSED FINE ON SATURDAY AND YOU PROMISED TO CONCLUDE WITH YOUR FILE REACTIVATION PROCESS WITH THE FINANCE, UPTILL THIS MOMENT I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANY RESPONSE FROM YOU.

I DO HOPE YOU ARE NOT STILL IN DECEIVING COMMUNICATION WITH THOSE CROOK CALLED USMAN BELLO AND GANGS AGAIN.

YOU HAVE TO GIVE A QUICK RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

Uh-oh another problem? It happened again!

Professor Charlie,

What is the meaning of this? We communicated fine on the phone last
night and you have already received my fees for the account
re-activation, the tax and the surcharge. You confirmed this to me
yourself! Write me immediately and explain what you mean because I am
now very angry with you.

Rev. Davis

He must be hopping mad by now:

GOVERNOR,CBN.

I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND YOU AGAIN, I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO SAID YOU SPOKE WITH ON PHONE, I ALREADY GAVE YOU A COMMUNICATION CODE WHICH IS: WHAT IS MY MOTHER'S NAME AND THE ANSWER IS: MY MOTHER'S NAME ID GODGIFT. YOU HAD SPOKEN TO THESE CRIMINALS AGAIN, WHEN DID YOU SEND THE REACTIVATION FEE TO ME AND TO WHICH MAILBOX DID YOU SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO?

I CAN SEE THAT YOU THAT THERE IS SERIOUS SOMETHING WRONG SOMEWHERE, IT SEEM THAT YOU DO NOT TAKE TO SIMPLE INSTRUCTION AND ADVICE, I TOLD YOU NOT TO SPEAK TO ANYBODY EXCEPT ON GETTING THE CODE ANSWER CORRECTLY.

I AM VERY MAD HERE AND WILL SEE TO THE END OF THIS, I WANT YOU TO CONFIRM THE EMAIL BOX YOU SENT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF THE REACTIVIATION FEE IMMEDIATELY.

I DID HAVE NEVER REQUESTED FOR ANY TAX OR SUBCHARGE FROM YOU, YOU ARE REALLY IN COMMUNICATION WITH THE SAME USMAN AND GANGS.

CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON MY SECURITY PHONE: 234-XXXXXXXXXX I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU SO THAT YOU KNOW MY REAL VOICE. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE AFTER MY LAST CHAT ONLINE WITH YOU ON SATURDAY. WHY THIS?

I TOLD YOU THAT THIS USMAN BELLO AND GANG HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR MAILBOX AND I DID ADVICE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY REASONS.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO

The reverend writes back, clearly very upset:

Dear professor,

For your information the person who called me, I thought it was you,
because he used our codeword of godgift! I gave him the information
regarding the payment over the telephone. I don't know what to say
right now, I am feeling very ill. What will I do when the Church finds
out about the missing funds? Is it still possible to complete this
transaction? This is becoming really crazy and I need to think. I will
write you shortly.

Davis.

Isn't he clever:

FROM THE DESK OF: CHARLES SOLUDO
GOVERNOR, CBN.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AGAIN, LAST TIME WE CHATED YOU TOLD ME THAT IT COULD BE MORE SAVE FOR US TO COMMUNICATE BY EMAIL, I HAD WANTED TO SPEAK WITH YOU ON PHONE SO THAT YOU COULD AT LEAST RECORD MY VOICE CODE BUT EACH TIME I CALL YOUR PHONE IT COULD NOT GO THROUGH BUT THESE CRIMINAL ALWAY GET THROUGH TO YOUR PHONE WHY? OR DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PHONE? TELL ME VERY URGENTLY.

AS FOR YOUR FUND, I WILL STILL HOLD ON TO YOUR PAYMENT EXTENTION TILL NEXT WEEK, BUT YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL THIS TIME AROUND. I FEEL VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CASE, YOU WILL GET YOUR FUND PAID TO YOU IF YOU COULD BE MORE CAREFUL AND LISTEN TO MY LAST ADVICE, YOU HAVE TO GET A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND WRITE ME THROUGH THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CONTINUETY AND I HAVE TO SEND TO YOU A NEW CODE THROUGH YOUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD BE SAVE FROM THAT CROOK USMAN AND GANGS. MEANWHILE, YOU NOT FROM THIS MOMENT SPEAK TO ANYBODY ON PHONE, LET US CONTINUE WITH EMAIL CONVERSATION.

I WILL ADVICE YOU NOT TO BE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR CHURCH FUND, I WILL SPEAK WITH KEN ADEMOLA OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND WITH THE PRESIDENCY LATER IN THE DAY TO KNOW WHAT THEY CAN DO TO SAVE YOU.

I AWAIT YOUR NEXT RESPONSE THROUGH YOUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND DO NOT IGNORE MY ADVICE AS ABOVE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

I let him stew for a few more days, while axeman continued to taunt and insult him. He then sent the reverend this:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

IT IS VERY BAD THAT YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO MY MAILS AND I WISH TO WARN YOU THAT MY SECURITY EMAIL REMAINS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, IF YOU RECEIVE ANY MAIL CORRESPONDENCE FORGED AS MY NAME, BESIDES THIS MY SECURITY MAILBOX AS ABOVE, I AM AFRAID YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH THE WRONG PERSONS.

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL SERIOUS IN GETTING YOUR FUND PAYMENT FROM THIS OFFICE OR NOT BECAUSE I WOULD BE IN A CRUSIAL MEETING ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT WITH THE PRESIDENCY LATER IN THE DAY.

I WOULD UPDATE YOU ON THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETING AS SOON AS WE ARE THROUGH, BUT MEANWHILE YOU SHOULD RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL FOR ME TO KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR FUND PAYMENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

NOTE: ON YOUR RESPONSE, I WOULD GIVE YOU A NEW COMMUNICATION CODE, SINCE THE ONE GIVEN TO YOU (MY MOTHER'S NAME? ANS. GODGIFT) IS NO LONGER SAFE AND SECURED.

Again the reverend did not respond. Then he received this:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

THERE IS A GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR PAYMENT FROM THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENCY YESTERSDAY, I EXPLAINED YOUR ORDEAL WITH SOME CRIMINAL WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMING YOU WITH TRICKS, THE PRESIDENCY CONSIDERED WITH DUE CONSIDERATION TO ENDORSE YOUR FOREIGN EXHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER BY NEXTWEEK SO THAT I WIILL BE ABLE TO RELEASE YOUR FUND.

THE PRESIDENCY HAS WAVED THE $750 REACTIVATION FEE SO YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY ANY MONEY AGAIN FOR YOUR PAY FILE REACTIVATION. I PROMISE THAT AS SOON AS YOUR PAYMENT FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER IS SIGNED BY THE MINISTER OF FINANCE BY MONDAY, YOUR FUND WILL BE RELEASED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT STILL IN CONTACT WITH YOUR SO CALLED FRIEND USMAN BELLO AND GANG (BE CAREFUL, THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR PERSONALITY).

YOU SHOULD GIVE A RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

Finally the reverend writes him back:

Dear Professor Soludo,

This is very good news. I must advise you that I do have the $750 to
send you after I borrowed more from the Church today but it is great
to know that I do not need to send it. Please advise me as soon as
the fund is to be transfered so that I will know when it reaches my
account.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

Unfortunately, folks, my fingers have started to hurt! Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion involving a trip to Africa, the Sheraton Hotel and UB dumping a body in the river!!!!!

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo

Last edited by GeneralAbacha on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you use translators to speak mugu-talk? Impressive.
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff. Laughing

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
capn_skam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it. Smile You have this guy waaaay off script... Very Happy
InsaneContender
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha, great bait. I'm currently baiting this guy too. He thinks his inherited $25 million from his mugu's death. LOL
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man this is the bait that never stops. Check out the update - A trip to Africa, a Kidnapping, a murder, the Lagos Sheraton, plenty of Usman Bello and a special guest appearance by yeawhatever's friend from The Road to the Hot Zone, Mutommy Bruce! Enjoy.

The Professor Writes Back to Rev. Davis:

GOVERNOR,CBN.

I ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL TODAY, I WAS NOT IN THE OFFICE ON MONDAY BECAUSE THERE A HOLIDAY FOR MY COUNTRY'S 46TH YEAR OF INDEPENDENCE.

I DID TRIED MY BEST TO CONVINCE THE PRESIDENCY AND STAKEHOLDERS COMMITTEE BEFORE THEY AGREE TO WAVE OFF THE $750, MEANWHILE THE PRESIDENCY ISSUED THE FUND RELEASE ORDER FORM FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND PAYMENT.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FILL THE FUND RELEASE ORDER FORM AS ATTACHED AND RE-SEND EACH COPY TO MY MAILBOX, THE PRESIDENCY MAILBOX (mail.ng@XXXXXX) AND TO MINISTRY OF FINANCE (kenademola@XXXXX).

AS SOON AS THE PRESIDENCY IS IN RECEIPT OF THE FILLED FUND RELEASE ORDER FORM TODAY, THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE WILL ENDORES YOUR PAYMENT FOREIGN EXHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER BY TOMORROW AND I WILL BE GIVEN AUTHORITY TO RELEASE YOUR FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

I THEREFORE, ADVICE YOU TO HASTEN UP TO FILL THE FUND RELEASE ORDER FORM AS ATTACHED.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.
+234-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MY NEW CODE IS: WHAT IS MY FATHER'S NAME?
ANSWER IS: MY FATHER'S NAME IS "ST. BENEDICT"

TAKE NOTE OF THE ABOVE CODE FOR SECURITY REASON.

So, the greedy reverend dutifully fills out his forms and returns them to Charles and Ken:

Gentlemen,

Thank you for all of your hard work. Here is the completed Fund Release
Order Form. Please advise me as soon as the funds have been sent to my
account.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

GOVERNOR, CBN.

ATTENTION: CHARLES F. HIRSIG.

I ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL.

THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE WILL BE THROUGH WITH YOUR FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER ENDORSEMENT IN THE NEXT 30MINS, AS SOON AS I YOU RECEIVE THE COPY OF THE APPROVAL LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET A COPY LETTER OF AUTHORITY TO REMIT YOUR FUND,

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.
+234-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As does Ademola:

GARKI-ABUJA.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FUND FOREIGN EXHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL
ORDER IS READY, THE HONORABLE MINISTER WILL ENDORSE IT TOMORROW MORNING AND
AS SOON THE ENDORSEMENT IS DONE, I WILL SEND YOUR COPY TO YOU AND COPY TO
THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR OFFICE TO PROCEED WITH THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND
WITHOUT ANY MORE DELAY.

CONGRATULATION.

REGARDS.
MR. KEN ADEMOLA.

But that lazy bum Soludo takes more than his promised half hour to write back, so the reverend complains and who the hell is Charles F. Hirzig?:

Dear Professor,

It has been over an hour and a half since I received your mail sayint
that the order would be sent in the next thirty minutes. Also, who is
Charles F. Hirsig?

Rev. Davis.

The professor tries to smooth out his mistake:

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE, THAT NAME IS MY ELDER SONS NAME. PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ABOUT IT.

I JUST SPOKE WITH KEN ADEMOLA AND HE TOLD ME HE HAD WRITTEN YOU AND THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE SET BY TOMORROW MORNING.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO

Being a kind man, the reverends writes Ademola to thank him for all of his help:

Dear Ken Moleada,

Thank you for your response. I really appreaciate all that you have
done for me.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

So Ken writes back with a bunch of requests:

EMAIL:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FOREIGN EXCHANGE APPROVAL ORDER HAS BEEN SIGNED AND LETTER OF AUTHORITY FOR THE REMITANCE OF YOUR FUND COPPIED TO THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO AFFIX YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH AND APPEND YOUR SIGNATURE IN THE ATTACHED COPY OF THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER AND SEND A COPY EACH TO THIS OFFICE, OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY AND OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK RESPECTIVELY.

CONGRATULATIONS.

BEST REGARDS.

MR. KEN ADEMOLA.

To be honest, I was not in the mood to fill out any forms and, being busy with work, really didn't have time to continue the bait. So I let them off the hook for about two weeks and then.... Well, this is where it starts to get really good:

Charles write the reverend:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I JUST FILL TO WRITE YOU ONCE AGAIN TO ASK IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FUND FROM THOSE FAKE PEOPLE YOU FILL THEY HAVE POWER TO RELEASE YOUR MONEY. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, AFTER MY ASSURANCE BASED ON THE SYMPATHY OF YOUR ORDEAL WITH YOUR CRIMINAL PARTNER USMAN BELLO, YOU ARE STILL DANCING TO THEIR TONE (WHEN WILL YOU BE WISE?). YOU ARE NOT ACTING AS A DEVOTED CHRISTIAN AT ALL (I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS).

I JUST LEFT YOU OVER TO KNOW WHAT AN EMPTY BASKET OF WATER YOU COULD FETCH FROM THEM. THE NEXT THING THEY WILL TELL YOU IS THAT THEY WILL DELIVER YOUR FUND BY CASH TO YOU ALL IS STILL TRICK OF SCAMING YOU THE MORE. AS FAR AS I REMAIN THE ONLY EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK, YOUR FUND IS RIGHT INTACT WITH THE TREASURY OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR FUND TO BE RELEASED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WRITE ME, I WILL STILL RENDER MY PROMISE TO YOU BY RELEASE YOUR FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

IF YOU LIKE, YOU GIVE A RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO
+234-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And the reverend responds:

Soludo or whoever you are,

I don't believe you any more. I think you are a fraudstar. I will be
flying to Lagos later this week to meet with the real CBN governor at
his stately home on Victoria Island. When I have my money I will call
you and laugh about it. You can't fool me any more.

Davis

What??????

FROM THE DESK OF PROF CHARLES SOLUDO.
GOVERNOR, CBN.

I THINK YOU SHOULD NEVER BE WISE AGAIN, WHO TOLD YOU THAT PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO IS LIVING IN LAGOS, GO AND MAKE ENQUIRY VERY WELL FROM YOUR EMBASSY OR MY EMBASSY THERE IN U.S.A, ASK WHERE THE ORIGINAL CHARLES SOLUDO THE CBN GOVERNOR IS LIVING, FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I AM LIVING IN ABUJA THE CAPITAL CITY OF NIGERIA AND THAT IS WHERE THE CENTRAL BANK HEADOFFICE IS AND NOT LAGOS.

I DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVING YOU AND EATS YOUR CHURCH FUND AND YOU STILL BELEIVE YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR FUND FROM THEM (WHAT FUND?).

I THINK THEY ARE USING A BLACK POWER ON YOU Rolling Eyes THAT IS WHY YOU COULD NOT GET YOURSELF RIGHT.

MAKE SURE YOU DO THE ENQUIRY FROM YOUR EMBASSY OR THE NIGERIAN EMBASSY IN AMERICA ABOUT THE RESIDENT OF CHARLES SOLUDO AND HIS MAIN OFFICE THEN GET BACK TO ME.

GOODBYE.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

But something has happened to the reverend in Africa, Usman Bello re-enters the scene writing to the Professor - BTW, thanks to whoever posted this bit here on eater, it worked great!:

SO MANY GUYS HERE ARE HAVING A GOOD LAUGH AT HOW EASY I HAVE TRICK U AND CHOP YOUR SUPPOSE JOB. I NEVER SEEN A GUY LIKE U FUK UP SO MANY JOB. I FEEL SORRY FOR UR MUM ON HOW SHE WILL HAVE TO PROSTITUE HERSELF ON THE STREET OF LAGOS NOW TO GET YOU SOME KOBO TO GET SOME FOOD TO EAT. U SHUD DO YOUR MUM A BIG FAVOR AND QUIT THE BIZ BEFORE SHE GETS THE AIDS FROM ALL THOSE DIRTY MEN WHO HAVE LINE UP TO FUK HER NASTY TOTO. I WUD HELP TEACH U HOW TO WORK A JOB BUT HOW CAN I TEACH A SMALL BOI LIKE U WHO LIKES TO KEEP HIS EYE UP HIS ASSHOLE LOOKING FOR SHIT LIKE U DO VERY WELL.

I HEAR OVER JAKARTA THEY NEED GOOD MEN SUCH AS URSELF TO PICK UP THE TRASH FROM THE STREETS. THAT SHUD PAY U VERY WELL SO U DONT HAVE TO SELL UR CAR. AH WAIT U DID HAVE TO SELL UR CAR. YES SMALL BOI I HEARD FROM A GUY U HAD TO SELL UR CAR TO GET MONEY FOR FOOD TO EAT U BEGGAR AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I CUD SIT HERE ALL DAY AND LAUGH AT HOW UR LIFE HAS BE SO BAD BUT I HAVE A GOOD MEAL WAITING FOR ME TO EAT. JUST AS I EAT YOUR JOBS ANDUR MONEY AS WELL.

NOW GO FUK USELF FOOOOLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHA

And the professor writes back to the axeman:

hello greedy thief and ritualist,
i will knock that mugu now now> soludo de a.
you go die this year and ridadu must carry you Laughing .
make you just no say i go knock that maga .

ooooooooooooooooooo!

The reverend is now in real trouble and writes the professor begging for help:

Professor Soludo I am so very sorry about the trouble I have caused you,accusing you of being a liar and a fraudstar you were right all along. I am now in Africa and I have been robbed by that crook Usman Bello and his gang of thieves. They took me to an office building that they said was a security company and showed me a trunk box full of cash but it was all black. So they asked for money to buy chemicals to clean the dollars and I paid them, $17,500 USD for the chemicals but they took my money and disappeared. I am now stuck at this hotel and beg for your
assistance. I do not know what to do, I still have money left but I do
not know how I will return home and face my Church congregation and my family. You are my last hope. Please write me as soon as possible and
let me know we need to meet up.

Now the professor sees dollars coming his way:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

IT IS A PITY THAT SOMEBODY LIKE YOU AS CHRISTIAN REVERENED SHOULD REMAIN A FULL AT THIS TIME AFTER ALL I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS CRIMINAL FRIEND OF YOURS, YOU EVEN CAME TO THIS MY OWN COUNTRY WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW, I SHOULD HAVE SAFE YOU IF HAD INFORMED ME OF YOUR COMING DOWN HEAR.

IN THE FIRST PLACE, LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE PRESENTLY AND THE NAME OF THE HOTEL YOU ARE STAYING, I WILL SEND MY PERSONAL ASSISTANCE TO COME AND MEET WITH YOU AND SAFEGAURD YOU BECAUSE THIS COUNTRY IS NOT A SECURED COUNTRY, SO MANY FUNNY THING DO HAPPEN EXPECTLY TO FOREIGNERS LIKE YOU. I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL, DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR MISSION TO ANYBODY OR EVEN RELATE WITH ANYBODY IN THE HOTEL BECAUSE I WOULD NOT WANT ANYTHING OR THEY ARRANGE ARM ROBBER TO COME AND ENDANGER YOUR LIFE. JUST REMAIN SECRET TO YOURSELF TILL MY PERSONAL ASSISTANCE COME TO MOVE YOU AWAY FROM THAT HOTEL TO MY GUEST HOUSE.

MEANWHILE, YOU SHOULD CALL ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WOULD SPEAK WITH YOU, CALL MY NUMBER: 234-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I AWAIT YOUR CALL AND RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

But the axeman isn't finished taunting the professor just yet:

HAU FAR SOLUDO, I GO KOL U MAGA FOR NAU ON BICOS IT DON TURNED OUT DAT U GET MAKE MI MORE MONI ON DIS CHOP DEN MOST OF DI STUPID ACATA NA BRITISH JOBS I DO .U DEY NAU MAGA SOLUDO, OK? JUSS FO LET U SABI DAT DAVIS DEY NAU FOR GIDIS NA WI DID AWA WASH WASH KOM KARI ON AM NA WI MAKE $20,000 USD FOR AM THANK UNA. I GO NAU LIVE AM FO UNA, I TINK E STILL DON DI LITTLE BIT OF CASH LEFT. I DEY FINISHED WIT DIS MAGA NA NAU U CAN GET MAI CRUMBS, MUGU, OK?

The professor is grasping at straws seeing his cash slip away from him into the hands of the axeman - so he writes the reverend one more time:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU?

I AM RIGHT NOW IN LAGOS WITH EFCC SECURITY OFFICIAL TO RESCUE YOU AND ALSO ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE GANGS, I ONLY WANT YOU TO ACT AS IF YOU ARE STILL WITH THEM SO THAT WE COULD GRAB THEM WITH YOU.

BUT MEANWHILE, YOU HAVE TO CAll ME IMMEDIATELY (MY PHONE: XXXXXXXXXXXX) AND TELL ME THE NAME OF HOTEL YOU LODGE WITH ADDRESS, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OPEN UP TO PEOPLE EVEN IN THE HOTEL WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, IT FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, DO NOT WARRY, I WILL HELP YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR FUND TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I URGENTLY WAIT FOR YOUR RESAPONSE AND CALL.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

But before the reverend can respond help comes to the professor from an unlikely source, revealing the revernd's location:

MAI GUY, I DO FEEL DI LITTLE BIT BAD BOUT HUMILIATIN U, CALLIN U SMOL BOI NA CHOPPIN UR MAGA. SO NAU I GO HEP U OUT. MAGA DAVIS DEY STAYIN AT DI SHERATON HOTEL FOR GIDIS. UNA SABI ,DI WON ON MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY. NA EVEN BETTER THAN DIS. WEN WI MET AM AT DI IAPOT WI DROPPED DI OFFICIAL DERE FO LET AM FOR WITHOUT GOIN THROUGH CUSTOMS .SO NA AM BI FOR NAIJA BEND BENDLY NA NA AM BI AFRAID DAT E GO BI ARRESTED FO DIS .ALSO, WEN WI ROBBED AM WI TOOK E COUNTRI PAPER. NA AM BI VERY AFRAID FO GO FO DI EMBASSY BICOS E TINKS E GO BI ARRESTED AS E GO GET FO ADMIT TAPPIN DI CHURCH FUND NA BEND BEND FOR NAIJA SO NA AM BI AFRAID FO LIVE DI COUNTRI. NA AM BI NO BOOKED INTO DI HOTEL UNDER E REAL NAM. U SUPPOSE TO ACT KWIK KWIK THOUGH, SOONER OR LATER E GO GET SOME COURAGE NA DEN DI GAME GO BI OVA .U WAN FO DISCUSS DIS OR GET MORE HEP ON DIS I GO BI AT DI CLUB PLANET 44 ON VIC ISLAND TONITE, ASK DI DOOR MAN SECURITY FO ANOTHONY OHAKWE, DEM SABI WEY I DEY.

Whoever said the Axeman didn't have a heart lol? Well, that ungrateful bastard Soludo doesn't even bother to thank him properly:

O' BOY.

I NO UNDERSTAND WETIN YOU DEY TALK. IF U NO SAY U NO ABOUT JOB, YOU FOR NO SAY WE BE MEN LIKE U. U DEY AFRAID ABOUT MUGU WHEN U KEEP FOR SHERATON HOTEL WHEN UNA NO FIT WORK AM WELL AND U SAU U BE BIG BOY, HOW MUCH MONEY WHEN UNA TAKE FROM THE MUGU WHE MAKE UNO NO FIT CLEAN THE WASH WASH VERY WELL. IF TO SAY U COME TO ME I FOR CARRY THE MUGU GO CBN DIRECT AND COLLECT BIGGER MONEY AND HIM GO DEY PAY MORE MORE MONEY BECAUSE HE DON SEE THING LIFE IN CBN OFFICE, ME I DEY LINK UP IN HIGH LEVEL FOR MUGU, EVEN POLICE COMMISIONER FOR SEND ESCORT GO COLLECT THE MAGA FROM AIRPORT Shocked . MAKE U KNOW SAY UNA STILL BE SMALL PEKIN FOR GUY. I KNOW SAY YOU BE SHORT MAN. ANYWAY I NEVER TRUST YOUR WORD, THE OTHER TIME U DRIBBLED YOURSELF LIKE MARADONA Laughing AND AT LAST YOU BEGIN TO ABUSE YOURSELF TOO. MONEY NO BE EVERYTHING BUT UNDERSTANDING. UNA COLLECT MONEY MAGA DAVIS AND UNA NO FIT GO MEETAM AGAIN, YOU GO BRING MY SHARE AS WE DISCUSSED. IF U NO SAY WE GO CONTINUEAM WITH UPPER LEVEL CALL ME NOW ON MY NUMBERS XXXXXXXXXXXXXX MAKE WE TALK AND MAKE I NO SAY U DEY SERIOUS.

WHICH ROOM U NO SAY THE MAGA DEY FOR SHERATON AND WHAT PHONE NUMBER HM DEY USE.

I DEY WAIT FOR YOUR CALL AND MAIL. TAKE NOTE OF THE WHOLE INSULT WHE U DEY GIVE ME.

But the axeman won't be baited by mere words and simply brushes the small boy off:

MAI GUY, STOP TALKIN SO-SO ,OK. U TINK DAT U DEY DI BIG MAN BICOS U CAN GET POLICE PICK UP DI MAGA AT DI IAPOT? DIS NA BI EXACTLY WETIN WI DID, OK. U NO TINK WI CAN DO DI WASH-WASH PROPERLY? WELL WELL DEN HAU DID I TEK $17700 FOR DI MAGA WEN E GOT FO GIDIS? DIS MAGA DON ALREADY DROPPED MI ALMOST $40000 FOR TOTAL .SO I TINK I CAN SAY DAT I SABI HAU FO WRK DI JOB RIGHT ,OK? DI ONLY REASON DAT WI GAVE UP ON AM BI BICOS E KNEW DAT DI JOB BI UP, SO WI ACT PROPERLY NA ROBBED AM, OK? I DECIDED FO BI DI NICE GUY FO U MAI IGBO BRODA NA LET U FINISH WIT AM BICOS WI CANT NA E BELIEVES DAT U DEY DI REAL SOLUDO. NA WETIN DO I GET FOR UNA? INSULTS NA OPEN MOUTH. U OPEN MOUTH LAIK U DEY DI BIG MAN WIT BIG FRENS BUT PERM DIS MAGA DROPPED MAN PICKEN ALL E MONI ,NO U. SO WEY DEY DI REAL GUYMAN? I DEY FINISHED WIT DAT STUPID MAGA DAVIS. U CAN GET ANYTHIN ELSE FOR AM ,GUUD LUCK. I DEY DONE WIT IT.

Back to the reverend's dillema, now the professor thinks he is in the Lagos Sheraton:

GOVERNOR,CBN.

I AM STILL WORRIED ABOUT YOUR CONDITION AND YOUR SILENCE, I TRIED MAKING SOME EFFORTS TO KNOW THE HOTEL YOU LODGED, BUT I FOUND OUT AT LAST THAT YOU ARE IN SHERATON HOTEL LAGOS, I WANT YOU TO TELL ME YOUR ROOM NUMBER AND THE PHONE WITH THE NAME YOU USED TO LODGE. I MUST HELP YOU OUT AND MAKE YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONEY FROM MY BANK.

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR FAMILY AND CHURCH, ALL WILL BE WELL AND YOU WILL GET YOUR FULL PAYMENT BEFORE YOU GO BACK TO AMERICA.

I AM URGENTLY WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND CALL. ( MY NUMBE: XXXXXXXXXXXX).

TAKE CARE.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

A very scared reverend writes him back with an offer to meet:

Dear Professor Soludo,

I am very sorry about all of this. I don't know who to trust anymore.
I am very scared. I think that I may have entered Nigeria illegally
and may be arrested. I will certainly be arrested when I return home
for taking the church funds. We need to meet up. Right now it is 7:45
PM Lagos time. Meet me at the Goodies Pub in the Sheraton Hotel at
11:00 PM. I will be waiting there for you. I will tell the man at the
bar that I am to meet with someone there. Go to the man at the bar
and tell him that you are meeting with "Mr. Pink". He will take you
to me. Make sure you are there at 11:00 PM, I will only wait until
12:00 PM. And don't try any funny business. I have already been
robbed and beaten by that crook Usman Bello and it will not happen
again. Make sure that you come alone.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

But the lazy professor didn't get the message until too late....

GOVERNOR, CBN.

IT IS A PITY THAT I JUST GOT YOUR MAIL THIS MORNING, SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU, I WANT US TO MEET BY TODAY, YOU HAVE TO CALL ME URGENTLY SO THAT I COULD TELL YOU WHEN I WILL BE THERE. YOU SHOULD NOT WORRY, I STILL GIVE YOU MY WORD, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU GET PAID THROUGH THE CENTRAL BANK.

IF YOU COULD ADHERE TO MY ADVICE, I WILL COME WITH SECURITY MAIN TO SAFE YOU FROM BEING EMBARRASED FOR ILLEGAL ENTRY.

CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON THIS PHONE: XXXXXXXXXXXx.

I AWAIT YOUR CALL.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

But an attempt has been made on the reverend's life!

Professor,

I don't know what is going on. Last night at about 3:00 AM some men
tried to break into my room by kicking the door in. But the door held
and they failed to get in. I am now in fear of my life. I think it
must be that thief and murderer Usman Bello's gang, he knows that I
still have some money in my suitcase. Also I look outside the window
and I think that they are watching my room. I think I am going to try
and make a run for it later tonite and get to another hotel. I met a
diplomat man from Accra, Ghana yesterday Laughing just keeping my options open evening at the Goodies Pub
who says he might be able to help me out, but I am not sure if I
trust him either. I don't trust anyone. Look, try and meet me or send
someone to meet me tonite at the Goodies Pub if you want. Just make
sure that you come alone or that you only send one person. I will not
be leaving the hotel with a group of 'security men' as you say, I do
not trust enough. So come or send One man at 11:00 tonite. Same thing
as yesterday, tell the bar tender man that you are there to meet with
Mr. Pink, I have paid him to tell me and work for me. Make sure you
are there tonite.

Rev. Vernon Davis

The professor has the reverend's abduction all planned out - what an asshole, who the hell would actually follow this advice lol?

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I AM HERE TO HELP YOU IF YOU ADHERE TO MY INSTRUCTION, FEEL VERY FREE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOU WILL GET YOUR FUND PAID TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME WHEN YOU GET BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.

NOW YOU SHOULD PUT THINGS CONFIDENTIAL TO YOURSELF FOR YOUR SAFETY, DO NOT GO WITH ANY DIPLOMAT, NEVER YOU TRUST ANYONE, HE MIGHT BE ONE OF USMAN BELLO'S GANGSTAR.

RIGHT AWAY, YOU SEND TO ME THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE BARMAN OR YOU SEND TO ME YOUR ROOM NUMBER, MY SECRETARY WILL CALL THE BARMAN TO TAKE HER TO YOUR ROOM.

I HAVE SENT MY LADY SECRETARY AND SHE IS RIGHT THERE IN SHERATON HOTEL TO SEEYOU AND DISCUSS WITH YOU, A SHERATON HOTEL CAR HIRE DRIVER WHOSE CAR DESCRIPTION IS BELOW:

THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY IS AUGUSTA, SHE IS LITTLE FAIR, HER KITTING IS WITH A BLACK JEAN UPON RED T-SHIRT, WITH RED HEADTIE.

THE NAME OF THE SHERATON HOTEL CAP DRIVER IS FELIX, THE CAR IS 505 PEUGEOT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER AA523EKY, THE COLOR IS RED, THE CAP DRIVER'S CONTACT PHONE IS 08020682440, TELL THE CAP DRIVER TO TAKE YOU TO EXELLENCE HOTEL.

And further instruction:

REV. VERNON DAVIS,

LISTEN CAREFULLY, YOU SHOULD CHECK THE REGISTRATION NUMBER OF THE CAP BEFORE YOU ENTER, I REPEAT THE NUMBER AGAIN: AA523EKY 505 PEUGEOT RED. YOU SHOULD TRY AND CALL ME FROM THAT HOTEL (SHERATON) MY NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
PROF CHARLES SOLUDO.

Wow, looks like he actually sent some people to the Sheraton. Good, I hope it cost him some money and embarassment.

But the reverend isn't that foolish, he has already had some bad experiences with strangers Laughing :

Professor,

Please listen carefully. I will not be going into a cab with any
stranger. This is how I was robbed and beaten by Usman Bello and I do
not trust anyone. Nor will I give out my room number due to what
happened last night. This is very serious business. I need to make
this deal happen or I am finished when I get home, not to mention the
trouble I would be in for entering illegally-- I do not want to find
out how it would feel to be a white man in a Nigerian jail. So listen
very carefully. Tell your secretary Augusta to go into the Goodies
Pub. Make sure she is in that place specifically --Goodies Pub--
because there are several restaurants in the hotel and I don't want
any confusion. Tell her to sit her ass down in there and wait for me.
I will be there between 11 PM and 12:00 AM midnight. Tell her that
she must be alone. No cab drivers, no security people, no diplomats
and no gangstars. She must be by herself. I will be able to recognize
her by the description you provided - Black Jeans, Red T-Shirt and
Red Head-Tie. She will be able to recognize me by the bruises I have
on my eyes and face from the beating I got from Usman Bello's gang.
Once I am with her I will contact you by telephone and we can arrange
to meet somewhere of my choosing. Make sure that you instruct Augusta
to do as I say. I am very paranoid and worried right now and I will
not be caught by surprise by anyone. I may decide to bring her back
up to my room and call you from there or I may decide to hire my own
cab and go with her to another hotel or restaurant and call you then.
I will decide this only after I have met her. Just make sure that she
knows that she is to follow my instructions. I don't want any
nonsense from this woman. Let her know that there will be a nice tip
for her of $750 USD if all goes well. Please know that you must
follow my instructions exactly. If I see anyone else there or if I
suspect anything is up I will leave immediately. Again I am very
sorry to have to speak like this with you and to do business this way
but I have been through a lot and must take this very seriously. When
it is all done I promise we will have a drink together to celebrate
our success and laugh at all that has happened. Let me know
immediately when you have received this message and confirm that you
have understood my instructions and will act accordingly.

Regards,

Rev. Vernon Davis

This guy can't follow insructions:

GOVERNOR, CBN

I JUST RECEIVED YOUR MAIL THIS MORNING AND IT IS A PITY THAT YOU WENT THROUGH ALL THESE. AUGUSTA WAS IN THE HOTEL TILL ABOUT 10.30PM LAST NIGHT, SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS IN THE GOODIES PUB AND SHE SAW 2 BARMEN, SHE ASKED OF MR. PINK FROM EACH OF THEM BUT NEITHER OF THEM COULD OPEN UP, THEY SAID THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW MR. PINK Laughing , SHE CALLED ME AND INSTRUCTED HER TO GO TO THE HOTEL AND SLEEP, WHEN I WRITE YOU THIS MORNING I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.

LIKE I HAD TOLD YOU, THIS IS YOUR FRIEND PROF CHARLES SOLUDO AND NOT THOSE CRIMININALS THAT BEAT YOU FOR ROBERY, I AM A PERSONALITY AND WOULD NOT WANT ANY STAIN, LISTEN CAREFULLY, JUST RELAXE YOUR MIND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, I ASSURE YOU.

RIGHT NOW, I WOULD WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE NAME OF THE BARMAN OR YOU PERSONALLY WRITE BY MAIL, YOUR ROOM NO., NEVER BE SCARED ANYMORE, I AM A TOP GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL AND WILL BE THE ONE TO RESCUE YOU OUT FROM THE MESS YOU UNDERGONE THROUGH THOSE ARM ROBERY GANGS. OR YOU CAN TAKE A CAP ON YOUR OWN, TELL THE CAP DRIVER TO DRIVE TO EXCELLENCE HOTEL IN OGBA-IKEJA, IT IS NOT FAR FROM SHARATON, THE HOTEL IS MUCH BETTER SECURED FOR YOU THAN WHERE YOU ARE PRESENTLY, YOU CAN CALL ME ON PHONE SO THAT I TELL YOU HOW YOU MEET WITH AGUSTA, SHE LODGE IN THAT EXCELENCE HOTEL AS AT LAST NIGHT. IF YOU FILL YOU KNOW ANY OTHER HOTEL YOU ARE FREE TO CHECK IN THE HOTEL AND CALL ME, BUT YOUR LIFE SECURITY IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO GUARD, NEVER THINK THAT I WILL SENT MY OWN PERSON TO HARM YOU ( TAKE NOTE OF THIS). YOU WILL NEVER REGRET MY ASSISTANCE TO YOU, IT A FREE WORLD I MIGHT BE OF HELP FROM YOU IF I HAPPENS TO BE IN AMERICA.

HAD IT BEEN YOU HAVE CALL MY PHONE, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THIS STRESS, YOU SHOULD RELAXE YOUR NERVES, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND NOBODY WILL HARRASS YOU FOR COMING TO THE COUNTRY ILLEAGALLY OKAY, JUST DO WHAT I ASKED YOU TO DO RIGHT AWAY, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, TRY AND CALL ME FOR A FASTER DECISION.

I AWAIT YOUR CALL URGENTLY.

And now what he can't even get his friend to go out past dark? Wow his wife/girlfriend/sister or whoever must be getting awfully annoyed at having to make all of those trips to the Sheraton Laughing I'll bet the employees there are starting to think that she's a prostitute or something hanging around Goodies asking about a certain white man Laughing

[color=red]FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND ADDITIONAL LAST ADVICE BASE ON MY PREVIOUS MAIL THIS MORNING. I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT MY PERSONAL SECRETARY IS A MARRIED WOMAN AND 11PM TO 12AM MID-NIGHT WOULD NOT BE COMFORTABLE FOR HER TO BE IN SHERATON, THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD DO RIGHT AWAY IS, YOU SHOULD TELL THE SHARATON SECURITY OR THE BARMAN THAT YOU HAD PAID TO GUARD YOU, TO GET A REGISTERED TAXI FOR YOU, THEN YOU SHOULD ASK THE TAXI DRIVER TO TAKE YOU TO EXCELLENCE HOTEL, OGBA, THIS HOTEL IS VERY SECURED FIVE STAR HOTEL.YOU SHOULD OT SHOULD NOT TELL THE BARMAN THE NAME OF THE HOTEL,YOU NEVER CAN TRUST ANYONE AS YOU SAID. I WOULD NOT ADVICE YOU TO GO TO A STRANGE HOTEL YOU DO NOT KNOW, IT WILL BE MORE RISKY FOR YOU. JUST TAKE TO MY ADVICE AND YOU WILL GET THINGS RIGHT, JUST TAKE ME AS YOUR BROTHER AND WITH ME, YOU ARE VERY SAFE AND SECURED.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

But the reverend does not respond, so Soludo sends his girl back there again:

REVEREND VERNON DAVIS,

IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT WITH YOU? MY SECRETARY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME SHE IS RIGHT IN THE GOODIES PUB INSIDE THE HOTEL WAITING TO SEE YOU WITH THE DESCRIPTION YOU GAVE ME. LET ME TELL YOU SOMTHING, IF REALLY WANT ME TO RESCUE YOU AND SAFE YOU, WHY NOT CALL MY PHONE AS INSTRUCTED FOR ACCURATE APPOINTEMENT.

I AM WAITNG FOR YOUR CALL SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT TO TELL MY LADY SECRETARY.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO

But still no response from the reverend... What's happening here? Wink
Well the professor seems somewhat worried, although 'Augusta' apparently saw Reverend Davis at the bar.... Laughing

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE HELPING THINGS AT ALL, I WAS ON THE INTERNET THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT THINKING THAT WE COULD BE COMMICATING THROUGH CHAT ONLINE BUT YOU COULD NOT, AUGUSTA CALLED ME AT ABOUT 11PM AND TOLD ME THAT SHE SAW A MAN WITH BRIUSES BY THE CHICK, PUTING ON A JEAN TROUSER WITH A BLUE T-SHIRT AND THE MAN CAME IN TO THE GOODIES PUB WITH FEAR AND LOOKED ROUND WITHIN A MINUTE HE LEFT AND CLIMB UP TO HIS ROOM, SHE WAS SCEPTIC IF IT COULD BE YOU, BUT SHE WENT AND ASKED AFTER MR. PINK FROM THE BARMEN ON DUTY BUT THEY TOLD HER THAT THERE IS NOBODY WITH NAME THERE. BY THE TIME SHE CALLED ME AGAIN I ADVICE HER TO GO BACK TO HER LODGE.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU AGAIN SINCE I HAVE SENT SOMEBODY TO MEET YOU BUT SHE COULD NOT LOCATE, I INSTRUCTED YOU TO CALL ME OR GIVE ME YOUR ROOM NUMBER OR YOUR ROOM PHONE NUMBER, YOU REFUSED, HOW DO YOU THINK YOU COULD BE RESCUED WHEN YOU COULD NOT ME THAT HAS BEEN TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR DEALINGS WITH USMAN AND THE GANG. NOW I FINISHED WORKING WITH YOUR PAYMENT VOUCHER, THINKING THAT IF MY SECRFETARY COME ACROSS TO YOU SHE WILL DEFINITELY BRING YOU TO MY OFFICE, THEN YOU COULD SIGN YOUR PAYMENT VOUCHER AND YOUR FUND REMITTANCE WILL BE MADE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE YOU GO BACK TO AMERICA.

LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE AGAIN, TRY AND HELP YOURSELF BY FINDING A WAY TO BUY A PHONE SET, THEN STAY IN YOUR ROOM AND CALL ME, I WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU. I HAD TOLD YOU TO REMOVE FEAR IN YOU, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AGAIN I PROMISE YOU THAT. KNOW ALSO THAT YOU BURNING MONEY RIGHT THERE IN THE HOTEL AND THE MORE YOU ARE THERE, THE MORE YOU SPEND MONEY, JUST FEEL FREE TRY AND TAKE TO MY ADVICE BY CALLING ME. UNLESS I WILL DECLINE AND FACE OTHER OFFICIAL ASSIGMENT. IF YOU CANNOT CALL ME, I DO NOT THINK THE CO-ORDINATION WILL BE THROUGH.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PHONE CALL.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

And now, ladies and gentleman, the Axeman makes his return....

I NO SABI YOUVE KEPT ON WORKIN MAGA DAVIS SINCE DI LAS TAIM WI TALKED BUT I WAN FO LET U SABI DAT NA OVA, OK. WI GOT AM COMIN OUT OF E ROOM EARLIER TODAY NA FINISHED AM OFF. NO FEEL BAD E ONLY HAD $5000 LEFT ON AM NA DI WATCH NA SOME JEWELLERY. WI PUT AM AT DI BOTTOM OF FIVE COWRIE CREEK. E NO GO BI COMIN BACK .

The Murderer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, Usman continued to taunt the professor for the next few days but there was no response. I thought the bait might finally be over, I mean how the hell could this jerkoff still believe me? I haven't even called him once during this whole bait! But...... A week later a new character comes into play -- The distraught wife of the missing reverend, Mrs. Mary-Ellen Davis.

It starts with a message from the Axeman to the professor:

MAI BRODA. I MUS LET U SABI DAT DI WIFE OF DI LATE MAGA DAVIS KEEPS WRITIN MI NA BOTHERIN BOUT AM HUSBAND .I GET NO YET WRITE AM BACK. U DEY STILL INTRESTED FOR WORKIN DIS JOB I GO LIVE AM ALONE FO U. UNA NO WAN DIS JOB LET MI SABI NA I GO WRITE BACK FO AM NA FINISH DI JOB MAN. UNA SUPPOSE TO THANK MI FO WRITIN UNA FO LET U GET DIS JOB U WAN IT. LET MI SABI SOONEST MEK I CAN SABI WETIN FO DO. I NO WAN FO WRITE AM BOX U DEY ALREADY WORKIN IT OK ?

The professor does not respond to UB, but Mrs. Davis writes him of her own accord:

Hello,

This message may come to you as a surprise Laughing . My name is Mary-Ellen Davis, I am the wife of Reverend Vernon Davis. My understanding is that my husband recently travelled to Nigeria, West Africa to meet with you on business. No one here has heard from him in more than a week since he checked into the Sheraton Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. I have been going through his email account in an attempt to get information on his
whereabouts. In doing so I came to realize the full extent of the
business that he had with you. I knew that he had been dealing with
someone named Barrister Usman Bello in Nigeria and that he had lost a
substantial amount of money in this business and he had mentioned that
he was going to get all of it back from a new partner which presumably
is you. I do not know what has happened to my husband and I hope that
you may have some information on where he is. Hopefully you will be able
to reassure me that everything is ok. It is very unusual that he has not
called home or contacted anyone and I can see from his email inbox that
he has not checked his messages in close to a week after arranging to
meet with you or your secretary at the Sheraton Hotel. Please write back
to me as soon as you can regarding this as we are all very worried about
him.

Thanks,

Mrs. Mary-Ellen Davis

The professor write back!!!!

GOVERNOR, CBN.

ATTENTION: MRS. MARY-ELLEN DAVIS.

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL WITH SURPRISES.

I WANT TO CLARIFY YOU THAT YOUR HUSBAND DID NOT COME TO NIGERIA FOR ME, HE NEVER TOLD ME THAT HE IS COMING TO NIGERIA TO MEET WITH ME, HE CAME TO MEET WITH THE NAME YOU MENTIONED BARRISTER USMAN BELLO. ONE TIME HE CALLED ME ALL SORTS OF NAMES THAT I AM A LIAR, THAT HE WILL BE COMING TO NIGERIA TO CONCLUDE HIS BUSINESS WITH THE SO CALLED BARRISTER USMAN BELLO BUT I PERSONALLY ADVICE HIM NOT TO COME, THAT THIS SO CALLED USMAN BELLO WILL PUT HIN IN DANGER BUT HE COULD NOT LISTEN TO MY ADVICE.

IT WAS LAST WEEK SATURDAY THAT HE WROTE A MAIL WITH APOLOGY THAT I SHOULD HELP HIM OUT, HE IS IN NIGERIA AND WAS ROBBED BY THAT CROOK USMAN BELLO AND HIS GANGS OF SOME MONEY. HE COULD NOT TELL ME HIS ROOM NUMBER IN THE HOTEL BUT I SENT MY SECRETARY TWO TIMES TO THE HOTEL HE SAID HE LODGED AT ABOUT 11PM THE TIME HE TOLD ME HE WILL BE IN THE GOODIES PUB OF THE HOTEL, IMAGINE A MARRIED WOMAN RISKING HER LIFE ALL TO RESCUE YOUR HUSBAND, BUT SHE COULD NOT MEET WITH HIM Laughing Ya, I think that's his wife because he seems a bit touchy about sending her over there, he must know he made her look like a 'bar' girl waiting for tourists lol. I COULD NOT SLEEP THROUGH OUT THAT NIGHT WRITING HIM SEVERAL MAILS BUT HE COULD NOT REPLY, I THOUGHT MAY BE HE MIGHT HAVE GONE BACK TO AMERICA.

I REALLY WANTED TO HELP HIM AND PROBABLY ASSIST HIM SPEEDLY GET HIS MONEY TRANSFERED TO HIS ACCOUNT SINCE HE IS IN NIGERIA AND REGARDING ALL HE WENT THROUGH, HE SHOULD HAVE COME TO MY OFFICE TO SIGN HIS FUND RELEASE DOCUMENTS, THEN HIS WILL BE RELEASED TO HIS ACCOUNT. AFTERALL IT IS FREE WORLD, WE DO NOT KNOW WHERE WE MEET. YOUR HUSBAND NEVER CALLED ME ON PHONE AS INSTRUCTED, INSHORT I NEVER KNEW SUCH A CHRISTIAN REVERENED WILL MESS UP THIS WAY BY AGREEING WITH SUCH FANATICS.

MADAM, I WILL ASSURE YOU THAT YOUR HUSBAND WOULD BE SAFE WHEREEVER HE IS IN NIGERIA. AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM HIM, I WOULD STILL COME OUT TO HELP HIM IN ANY WAY TO GET HIS PAYMENT/SAFETY OF HIS LIFE AS A CHRISTIAN BROTHER. (IS A PROMISE).

THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, YOU CAN CALL ME AND I WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU OUT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO
+XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She is ever so relieved:

Hello Dr. Soludo,

I was so relieved and happy to see your reply. Finally someone who
knows something about where my poor, stupid husband went. I have
gone through all of the email messages in his inbox and his outbox
and I now fully understand what has happened here. Before this all I
knew was that we had been scammed for several thousand dollars a few
months ago by someone named Barr. Usman Bello, a lawyer working for
us to help us get a trunkbox of money out of Nigeria. We knew we had
been scammed and I made him promise to stop talking with that
criminal character. I did not know that he was working with a
government official like you to finally get our payment and to have
the criminals arrested. He mentioned something about trying to get
it back but I wouldn't talk with him about it. Now he has
dissapeared. Professor, I need your assistance here. I need to know
where my husband is and if he is ok. I contacted the Nigerian
embassy here and they looked into it for me but said there was no
record of him entering the country. I also called a bunch of hotels
there in Lagos, Nigerian but none had a record of him staying there.
I haven't been able to contact the authorities here in the US for a
good reason-- it turns out that there is some money missing from the
church bank accounts that my husband and I are responsible for. If
the police become involved here my husband and I will probably face
criminal theft charges as well as be expelled from the church. So I
need you to use all of your power and authority Laughing please to locate my
husband and help us finally get our money out of the country so that
we won't faces charges here. Please accept my apologies for begging
you, my husband is a good man but he has always been a bit of a fool
and he is terrible with money. Please write back to mean as soon as
you can I am so very very worried about this.

Thank you,

Mary-Ellen Davis

And he does:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

ATTENTION: MRS. MARY-ELLEN DAVIS

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL.
IT GOOD THAT YOU REALLY KNOW THAT YOUR HUSBAND ACTED FOOLISHLY, AFTER GIVEN HIM MY ADVICE TO STOP DEALINGS WITH THOSE CRIMINALS AND FANATICS Laughing OF USMAN BELLO AND GANGS Rolling Eyes . WELL LET ME NOT GO FURTHER ABOUT THE PAST AND PROCEED TO THE WAY FORWARD TO HELP YOU GET YOUR FUND SO THAT YOU WILL BE FREE FROM BEING MOLESTED BY YOUR CHURCH MEMBERS.
I USED MY POSITION TO CONVINCE THE PRESIDENCY AND STAKEHOLDERS PAYMENT COMMITTEE AND THEY GAVE HIM WAVER FOR THE REACTIVATION CHARGES WHICH HE WRONGLY PAID TO HIS SO CALLED CRIMINAL USMAN BELLO AND GANGS (what the hell is with his phraseology here? he keeps repeating this). NOW THERE IS A VITAL REPORT FROM THE UNITED NATIONS LAISON OFFICE TO THE PRESIDENCY THAT THERE SHOULD BE AN ANTI-TERORIST AND DRUG RELATED FUND CLEARANCE IN ALL PAYMENTS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY, THE CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE OBTAINED WILL COVER YOUR HUSBAND FUND TRANSFER TO HIS BANK ACCOUNT IN AMERICA WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM FROM ANY MONETARY BODIES (E.G, IRS IN AMERICA).ON YOUR NEXT RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL, I WILL TELL YOU ON HOW YOU WILL SECURE THE ANTI-DRUG AND ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE FROM THE UNITED NATIONS LAISON OFFICE. WHY DID YOU FAIL TO CALL ME AS ADVICE? I AM STILL SURPRISED THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS STILL IN NIGERIA, BUT WHY DID HE CHOSE NOT TO BE WRITING ME OR CALL ME AS HE USED TO WRITE? I ASSURE YOU THAT HE WILL BE 100% SAFE IN THE HOTEL(SHERATON) IF HE IS STILL THERE AS HE TOLD ME. IF YOU PEOPLE CAN FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS ACCORDINGLY, YOU HUSBAND'S FUND WILL SUCCESSFULLY BE TRANSFERED TO HIS BANK ACCOUNT AT THE FISCAL END OF THIS QUARTER PAYMENT WHICH WILL BE FINALLY CONCLUDED IN A SHORT TIME.
I ADVICE YOU TO GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY, SO THAT I COULD HELP YOU IN GETTING YOUR ANTI-DRUG AND ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE FROM THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE, YOUR HUSBAND AS A CHRISTIAN SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE BY GETTIN INVOLVED WITH THOSE DUBIOUS SET OF CRIMINAL AND FANATICS AS USMAN BELLO AND GANGS. YOU ARE GOING TO SMILE AT LAST, THAT A PROMISE FROM ME.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

What a jerkoff, her husband is missing FFS and he still yaps about the transaction, well, his plan will quickly become derailed.

At this point I was getting a little worried that he had blocked UB's email address or something or just delted his messages without reading them so I kept the insults and threats going just to be safe--

MAI FOOLISH BRODA, I NO SABI SAY WETIN U NO WRITE BACK FO MI .I DEY TRYIN FO HAND U DIS JOB YET ONCE AGAIN UNA GET UR EYE UP UR ASSHOLE LOOKIN FO SHIT INSTEAD OF LOOKIN FO DI MONI. SO NAU I GO ASSUME DAT UNA NOR WAN DIS JOB NA I GO STEP FOR AS CHARLES SOLUDO NA TRY NA WRK DIS MAGA MAN ,OK. ALL U HAD FO DO BI LET MI SABI, MUGU. U STILL WAN FO WRK IT LET MI SABI IMMEDIATELY I GO ONLY WAIT TIL TOMORROW ,OK.

Mrs Davis writes back:

Dear Professor Soludo,

It is wonderful to know that you are willing to assist me with this
problem. Of course I will want your help to get the anti-terrorism
and drug clearance certificates. In the mean time I am begging you to
please try and track down my husband and find him. The money is
important but so is my husband even though he is a useless fool much
of the time. Please use all of the powers of your esteemed office to
track him down Laughing . I know you must have contacts in the police there
please advise them to look for my husband discretely. Also I would
like you to contact the Sheraton hotel where he was staying and find
out if he is still there - as I said I have tried to contact that
hotel but they are not very helpful at all. The person that answered
the phone said that they have been receiving calls from numerous
people looking for my husband but that he has not been there. So I
want you to find out for sure please send someone there. Also I want
you to try your best to contact that criminal Usman Bello and see if
he knows anything about this I suspect that he might be involved. I
wrote many emails to his address but I received no response.

Thank You,

Mary-Ellen Davis

Still on about the transfer....

GOVERNOR, CBN.

ATTENTION: MARY-ELLEN DAVIS.

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL RESPONSE.

WITH DUE CONSIDERATION, I WILL USE MY POSITION TO RELEASE YOUR HUSBAND'S FUND BY TOMORROW. THE FUND RELEASE CONFIRMATION DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT ACROSS TO YOU AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER IS DONE.

I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR HUSBAND TOLD ME THAT HE LODGED IN SHERATON HOTEL WITH THIS NAME "MR. PINK" AND NOT WITH HIS REAL NAME, YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO MAKE YOUR ENQUIRY TO THE HOTEL WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME. YOU SHOULD LET ME KNOW ON WHATEVER RESPONSE YOU GET FROM THEM, SO THAT I WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

Darn right she called the Sheraton!

Dear Dr. Soludo,

Again I thank you for all of your help. I have called the Sheraton
again and explained but the manager said that no one named Mr. Pink
had been registered as a guest. He did, however, say that there was a
White American Man staying there a week ago but that he is no longer
at the hotel. The manager said that he left without checking out and
that no one has seen him in a week and that they rented his room out
to someone else already. Professor, I must also add that I am afraid
something may have happened to him - I have reviewed the Church
financial records and there is quite a bit of money missing - many
thousands of dollas -- and I believe that my husband may have brought
that money with him to Nigeria. Please continue to look into this for
me and give me your advice - should I call the police here or hire a
detective or do you think that this would just bring more trouble on
us? At any rate I wait for your message regarding this and the
release of the funds to our account.

Thank You

Mary-Ellen Davis

But he still wants to yap about the transfer. This bastard got her husband killed and he wants to congratulate her on the transfer Rolling Eyes

GOVERNOR, CBN.

ATTENTION: REV. VERNON DAVIS

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FUND TRANSFER HAS BEEN MADE TODAY WITH TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER DOCUMENTS TO BE SEND ACROSS TO YOU BY TOMORROW.

NOTE THAT THE VALUE DATE FOR THE FINAL CONFIRMATION OF YOUR FUND IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS WEDNESDAY 4TH OF NOVEMBER 2006 THROUGH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA CORRESPONDENCE CITIBANK N.A LONDON.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO GIVE ME A RESPONSE AS SOON AS YOU ARE IN RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL FOR DIRECTIVE FOLLOWUP AND TO TAKE THE CONTACT PHONE OF OFFICER INCHARGE OF TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND IN CITIBANK NA LONDON. MEANWHILE THIS IS THE CITI BANK CONTACT EMAIL: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO WRITE THEM IN REGARD OF WHEN THE FUND TRANSFER WILL BE EFFECTED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO

Well, Mrs Davis is a little greedy herself so she will play along with the CITIBANK NA LONDON Rolling Eyes thing for a bit, although she is quite slow and misunderstands his instructions:

Dear Dr. Soludo,

I have checked the bank account but there has been no transfer of
funds yet. Please advise me what is going on with this. Also, could
you please let me know your advice with my husband? It is very unlike
him to dissappear like this and now I am really starting to think
that something has happened to him there in Africa.

Thank You

Mary-Ellen Davis

Charles replies with a little clarification, and introduces two new characters, Steven Fisher from the Citibank and Nigerian Judge!:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

ATTENTION: MARY-ELLEN DAVIS

THE CONFIRMATION OF FUND TRANSFER WILL BE MADE THROUGH OUR CORRESPONDENCE CITIBANK NA LONDON AND THE VALUE DATE FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BY MONDAY THE 13TH OF NOVEMBER.

I INSTRUCTED YOU TO CONTACT THE OFFICER INCHARGE OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER WITH CITIBANK NA LONDON FOR FURTHER ADVICE ON THE DATE OF THE TIME OF THE TRANSFER. BELOW IS THE CONTACT DETAILS.

CONTACT OFFICER: STEVEN FISHER
EMAIL ADDRESS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

I ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT HIM ON THE ABOVE EMAIL IMMEDIATELY.

IN REGARD TO YOUR HUSBAND WHERE ABOUT, I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT A HUMAN RIGHT LEGAL ACTIVIST WHOM I KNOW WILL ASSIST YOU IN TRACE OF YOUR HUSBAND, YOU CAN LODGE YOUR COMPLAIN TO HIS OFFICE THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: XXXXXXXXXXXXX, HIS NAME IS JUSTICE AMADU BELLO Shocked . DO NOT THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM.

I ADVICE YOU TO DIRECT YOUR COMPALIN TO JUSTICE AMADU BELLO URGENTLY, STATING HOW YOUR HUSBAND CAME TO NIGERIA AND HIS DEALINGS WITH USMAN BELLO AND SINCE THEN, HE IS YET TO COME BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.

AS SOON AS YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO THE CITIBANK NA LONDON AND JUSTICE AMADU BELLO, YOU SHOULD WRITE ME BACK FOR MORE ADVICE.

TAKE CARE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

Well, she'll play ball for the time being:

Dear Dr. Soludo,

Thank you ever so much for your response. I really hope that this
Justic Amadu Bello can help me find my husband. I will contact him
right away. I will also write to the CITIBANK NA LONDON to confirm
the transfer. Again, thank you for your help and please pray to our
Lord Christ Jesus for my poor husband Vernon that he will return home
to his family safely.

Thank-You

Mary-Ellen Davis

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU AFTER THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND, TO KNOW IF YOUR HUSBAND'S FUND HAS BEEN FINALLY CREDITED FROM THE CITIBANK LONDON.

I AM REQUIRED TO INCLUDE YOUR FUND PAYMENT TO REFLECT IN THE BALANCE SHEET FOR THE FISCAL END OF QUARTER DEBT SETTLEMENT FINANCIAL STATEMENT, BUT I STILL HAVE TO DELAY FINANCIAL STATEMENT TILL I CONFIRM FROM YOU THE RECEIPT OF YOUR FUND FROM THE CITIBANK NA LONDON.
MORESO, YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME FEED BACK UPDATE OF YOUR CONTACT WITH JUSTICE AMADU BELLO IN RESPECT OF YOUR MISSING HUSBAND, I WILL NEED AN UPDATE FROM YOU BECAUSE I WILL BE HAVING MEETING WITH STAKEHOLDERS OF FEDERAL SECURITY OPERATIVES BY TOMORROW AND YOUR MISSING HUSBAND ISSUE IS THE FACTOR OF THE MEETING.

I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY WITH YOU IF I I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE STILL IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOUR HUSBAND'S CRIMINAL PERTNERs (USMAN BELLO AND GANGS) BECAUSE THEY WILL BE LOOKING FOR OTHER MEANS TO BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU, YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WITH CORRESPONDENCE YOU RECEIVE FROM PEOPLE Laughing . HOPEFULLY AFTER OUR MEETING TOMORROW, STRATIGIES WILL BE MAP OUT TO TRAP THE CRIMINAL AND JUSTICE WILL PROCESS MISSING DECLARATION AFFIDAVIT FOR YOUR HUSBAND TO ENABLE THEM LOCATE HIS WHEREABOUT.

I ADVICE YOU TO RESPOND TO THIS MAIL ADVICE IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

There has been an unfortunate incident:

Hello Poof Charles,

I am sorry I did not write you. There has been a very unfortuate
incident here. The police came to my home looking for Vernon. He is
being charged with theft and fraud and they have also charged me for
the missing money. I was in jail for the last few days Laughing and I just got
out. We must complete this transaction and find Vernon at once so
that the missing money can be replaced right away. Everyone at the
church is saying that he took the money and ran away with it with
another woman to Mexico and we need to prove this is wrong. I have
been trying to call that moron Fisher from the CITI BANK NA LONDON
PLC but the number he provided me with won't go through. I just wrote
to him as well to update him on the situation but I did not tell him
about the police. Please dont tell anyone else about it ok? Now I
have also contacted Justice and asked for the inquiry to commence.
Please write me back and tell me what to do. Also, please catch that
crook Usman Bello and gangs they have been calling my house again and
again with threats if we do not pay to expose me and you on this
deal. He says that he is going to send men to my house and also to
look for you and your friends in Nigeria so watch out!

Thanks

Well....

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND JUST SPOKEN WITH JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND HE PROMISE TO BRING THE CROOKS USMAN BELLO AND GANGS TO JUSTICE AND MAKE SURE YOUR HUSBAND IS FOUND, HE TOLD ME THAT YOUR HUSBAND MUST HAVE BEEN HELD ON HOSTAGE BY USMAN BELLO AND GANGS Laughing , (great idea I'm gonna use that) I BELIEVE HE MUST HAVE REPLIED YOUR MAIL TO HIM.

I WILL ASSURE YOU WITH YOUR TRUST AND CONFIDENCE THAT AS SOON AS YOU GET THROUGH WITH THE CITIBANK LONDON, YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED TO YOUR HUSBAND'S ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL REALLY PROOF YOUR CHURCH MEMBERS WRONG BY REPLACING THE MISSING FUND. SINCE YOU SAID THAT YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE LOCATED AND PLEASED TO COME BACK HOME.

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO ALWAYS COMPALIN TO THE CITIBANK BANK BY DISTURBING STEVE FISHER WITH MAILS OR CALLS FOR HIM TO KNOW YOUR SERIOUSNESS IN GETTING YOUR FUND TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS INSTRUCTED BY MY ABLE OFFICE. (lol I think he must be a little upset with his friend in London)

MORE IMPORTANTLY, I WILL WANT YOU TO GIVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER WHICH USMAN BELLO AND GANGS USE TO CALL YOU. (and what are you gonna do asshole call him and order pizzas lol) YOU SHOULD NOT BE MOVED WITH THE EMPTY TREAT YOU RECEIVE FROM THEM, THEY WILL BE TRAPPED AND ARRESTED VERY SOON BY JUSTICE USMAN BELLO. YOU SHOULD NOT BE ANWERING ANY CALL FROM THEM AGAIN.

I WANT YOU TO ALWAYS UPDATE ME WITH YOUR RESPONSE WITH CITIBANK LONDON AND JUSTICE AMADU BELLO, SO THAT I COULD BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU PROPER ADVICE.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

During this period Mrs. Davis had been having an email exchange with Steven Fisher - I'll omit it here, just call the bank send the advance fee crap. Interestingly, 'Steven Fisher's' IP really did resolve to London, whereas all of the other characters involved so far have been played by the same Charles Soludo there in Lagos. Enough about that though, I didn't want this to be a cash the fake westy payment type of bait just yet, so I had Mrs. Davis become more concerned about her husband and kind of drop Steve Fisher. She wrirtes to Justice Amadu Bello:

Hello Justice Amadu Bello,

I am writing you on the advise of Professor Charles Soludo with
regards to my husband, Rev. Vernon Davis, who has been missing since
travelling to Lagos, Nigeria on business over a week ago. He has not
had contact with anyone from his family or with Professor Soludo in
more than a week and we are all becoming very worried that someting
may have hapenned to him now. Professor Soludo told me that he had
been staying at the Sheraton Hotel in Lagos yet the people there say
that no one checked in under his name. He also may have been involved with some crooks and gangsters led by the thief and murderer Usman
Bello who was arrested and later released by Alhaji Nuhu Ribadu there
in Nigeria for fraud and robbery Laughing . Please look into this matter for me
and help me find my husband before it is too late.

Thank-You

Mary Ellen-Davis

Justice Amadu Bello writes back:
Attn: Mrs. Mary-Ellen Davis.

Madam,

I got your mail and your complain is noted.

Before my order of investigation, I would require from
you to send a copy of your husband's identification
photo and international passport. (is he trying to trip me up here, remember reverend Davis told him that his passport was stolen by Usman Bello - naw, he's not that clever, I think the idiot just forgot)

As soon as I am in receipt of the above mention
identity, I will be able to secure an affidavit and
decaration of your husband missing. As soon as this is
done, the security surveillance operative with take it
up by tracing those robery ganster you mentioned.

I want you to bear in mind that it will cost you some
token amount Rolling Eyes for swearing of affidavit declaration and
registry in the court before going further to state
security surveillance to trace your husband and the
robery gangstars.

I am expecting the requested identitification
Photograph of your missing husband.

Justice Amadu Bello.

She writes him back:

Dear Justice Bello,

Please go ahead and commence the affidavit
process.At this time, unfortunately, I do not have acess to my husband's
passport or identity card, he took these with him when he went
to Nigeria. Please let me know as soon as the inquiry has
started, I am still very worried and I have not heard from him. Also,
please remember that the police should not be directly involved in
this because my husband is wanted for questioning by the police
here too.

Thanks,

Mary-Ellen Davis

The Justice Responds:

Attn: Mrs. Mary-Allen Davis.

Thank you for your awaited response.

I will advice to send copy of his photograph since he
left with his passport/id card, his photograph will be
in the affidavit declaring him missing in Nigeria. The
court charges for affidavit declaration process is
$550, I will legally advice you to send your husband's
photograph and also try to send this token court charge
of $550 today through western union money transfer
office around you through the name below:

NAME: NWAOKOCHA OBI

As soon as you finished with the western union office,
you should send to me, the details of money transfer
with the sender's name and address, money transfer
control number, test question and answer.

The police will not be involved directely until the
culprits "the rubbery gangster" Laughing are apprehended and way
about of your husband is lacated.

I will assure you that your husband will be found and
re-united to you, if only you will take to my directive
instruction.

I await your immediate compliance as directed above.

Justice Amadu Bello.

Sounds fair enough:

Dear Justice Bello,

Thanks for your reply. The token fee will be fine. I
will advise you as soon as I have returned from the Western Union
office after I make the payment.

What's the hold up lol?

Attn: Mrs. Mary-Ellen Davis.

Your mail is received this morning, but have not the
details of your payment of the $550.

You have to send the western union payment information
as soon as you are through $550 payment.

I am very much waiting for your response with the
western union money transfer informations.

Take care.

Justice Amadu Bello.

Back to Charles Soludo, lets go down the hostage route this should be funny.....

Dear Prof Soludo,

Once again I must thank you for your quick reply and all of your
hard work. Again I have been trying to call Steven Fisher on the
number he provided but the call will not go through. I called the
citibank london main number that was on their website and the lady
that answered told me that there is no one named Steven Fisher in
the company directory. So now I must ask you, how well do you know
this man Fisher? Have you met him before? Could he be working for
Usman Bello and Gangs? Laughing Because this all seem very fishy to me that they would say that no one by that name works for CITIBANK NA LONDON PLC. Please look into this right away. Also, I am very concerned
about what you said about my husband being held hostage by Usman
Bello and gangs. I must admit though that he has been gone a long
time and hasn't called so I believe that this makes sense as well
that he is probably being held hostage. Usman Bello called again
last night and he is now demanding that I pay him $150,000 dollars
to release my husband safe and alive. I told him to put my husband
on the phone and he couldn't so I think that he is either lying or
perhaps they have killed him. Also to update you I will be working
with Justice Amadoo Bello. He is going to submit an affidavit of him
as missing as soon as I send him the fee of $550 USD only. I will be
doing this later tonite. Please write me back immediately and let me
know what you think.

Thank-You

Mary-Ellen Davis

Well he does write back with some bullshit as to why I couldn't get Steven Fisher's name from the CITIBANK website:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL RESPONSE THIS MONDAY AND I DO APPRECIATE THANKING ME.

I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT CITI BANK HAVE SO MANY BRANCHES RIGHT THERE IN EUROPE, THE LADY YOU GOT IN THE CUSTOMER CARE WOULD NOT KNOW STEVEN FISHER, ALL DEPENDS ON THE BRANCH YOU CALLED. I WOULD WARN YOU NOT TO MAKE ANY CALL TO A STRANGE NUMBER WHETHER FROM FROM WEBSITE, YOU MIGHT BE MISLEAD TO WRONG PEOPLE, JUST TAKE NOTE THIS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO GET STEVEN FISHER ON PHONE, YOU SHOULD WRITE HIM OR YOU TELL ME, I WILL SEND MESSAGE ACROSS TO HIM TO REDIRECT YOU AND SEE TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND THIS WEEK. MORESO, STEVEN FISHER WORKE WITH CITI BANK AND NEVER HAVE ANY LINK WITH USMAN BELLO, HE IS IN EUROPE AND NOT NIGERIA,

I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERALLY TO IGNORE ANY CALL FROM USMAN BELLO AND GANGS BUT YOU WOULD NOT LISTEN, LEAVE EVERYTHING TO JUSTICE AMADU BELLO, HE WILL USE HIS PRIVATE DICTECTIVES TO TRAP THEM AND GET YOUR HUSBAND FOR YOU, NEVER YOU SEND ANY NEITHER $150,000 OR A CENT TO THEM Laughing .

I WANT YOU TO UPDATE ME TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE SENT THE $550 TO JUSTICE AMADU BELLO FOR THE AFFIDAVIT, IF NOT, YOU SHOULD TRY AND SEND THE MONEY HIM UNFAILINGLY TODAY MONDAY SO THAT HE COULD BE ABLE TO GET THE AFFIDAVIT ONTIME.

NOTE: YOU SHOULD NOT CALL ANY PHONE NUMBER YOU GET FROM WEBSITE AGAIN, THERE ARE A LOT OF FORGED WEBSITE PUT UP BY SCAMMERS, YOU CAN WRITE STEVEN FISHER ON EMAIL FOR COMPLAIN, I WAS THE PERSON THAT GAVE YOU THE CITIBANK EMAIL ADDRESS TO GET STEVEN FISHERS, I NEVER ADVICE YOU TO GO TO THROUGH THE WEBSITE IN THE INTERNET, YOU WILL NEVER GET THE LINK FROM THERE EXCEPT FROM MY ME. YOU SHOULD WRITE STEVEN FISHER AND HE WILL PUT YOU RIGHT ON THE PHONE AND RIGHT DIRECTIVES.

I AM URGENTLY WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SENT THE $550 TO JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND WHEN YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO STEVEN FISHER.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

Ah.... But something new has developed, I thought this was a real coup de grace! An email is sent from UB to Charles Soludo. Now, as I noted above, he hasn't been responding to UB's taunts lately and I was beginning to wonder wether or not he read them at all. Oh yes, he reads them, and he is PISSED Laughing From UB to Soludo:

HAU BODI LITTLE BOI ?IT SEEMS DAT U NO LAIK FO ANSA MAI EMAILS ANYMORE, WELL WELL, U DEY STILL MAI MAGA Laughing ,ALWAYS PERM DAT ,U DEY JUSS DI SAME AS ALL DI STUPID WHITE MAGAS FO MI, BICOS I CHOP UR MONI DI SAME WAY WI CHOP DI WHITE MUGU MONI. I JUSS WANTED FO LET U SABI DAT I DEY GOIN FO CONTINUE FO DO DIS FO U AS LONG AS UNA STAY FOR DIS GAME. EVEN RIGHT NAU AS WI SPEAK MAGA DAVIS WIFE DEY GOIN FO DROP 150,000 USD FOR MAI POCKET. I GO MEK SURE DAT I INVEST FOR SOME NEW BUNGALOWS DERE FOR LAG MEK MEBE I CAN RENT U NA UR MOMMA DI PLACE FO STAY SO U NO GET FO SLEEP ON DI STREET ANYMORE NA MEK E DOESNT GET FO MOVE AM PUSY SO U CAN EAT Laughing . U DEY SUCH AND ASSHOLE MAN DID U SABI DAT ALL DI GUYS, EVERYONE FOR IBADAN NA EVEN DERE FOR IBUSA DEY LAUGHIN AT U BEHIND UR BACK. I DECLARE DI NEW SPORTS MOTO WIT UR MONI NA SOMETIMES DIS WEEK WEN I DEY NO BUSY FUCKIN UR SISTAS I GO DRAIV DOWN DERE NA LET UNA SI IT ,OK .MEBE U NEED SOME MONI I GO LET U WASH IT FO MI U DEY DI GUUD BOI Laughing .

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo

Last edited by GeneralAbacha on Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He isn't happy about this lol.... Mrs. Davis receives the following email from good ol' Chuck, along with a forwarded copy of the above:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

WHAT IS THIS KIND OF MAIL I RECEIVED FROM CROOK USMAN BELLO, I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU WANT TO FALL A VICTIM THE SAME WAY YOUR HUSBAND DID BY IGNORING ALL MY ADVICE. I TOLD YOU NOT TO WORRY ABOUT THE TREAT YOU SAID HE HAS BEEN GIVING, NOT KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO PAY THE $150,000 IN VEIN TO USMAN AND GANGS OF CRIMINAL Laughing .

I SPOKE WITH JUSTICE AMADU BELLO THIS MORNING AND BRIEFED HIM ON THIS MAIL RECEIVED FROM THIS CROOKS OF USMAN BELLO AND GANGS AND YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE CRIMINALS TO PAY THEM $150,000, HE SAID THAT YOU SHOULD FOR NO REASON MAKE THAT MISTAKE TO GIVE SUCH KIND OF HUGE MONEY TO COMMON CRIMINALS, JUSTICE ASURED THAT HE MUST GET THEM ARRESTED TO FACE THE LAW.

NOW, LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY, THIS CRIMINALS CONFIRMED TO YOUR HUSBAND THAT I AM THE GOVERNOR YET HE STILL WENT AND FALL VICTIM TO THEM AFTER ALL MY ADVICE TO HIM, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT LISTEN TO MY ADVICE AND YOU CONTINUE COMMUNICATION WITH THOSE FOOLS OF CRIMINAL, I BETTER RECALL YOUR HUSBAND'S FUND FROM CITIBANK LONDON BACK TO THE CENTRAL BANK TREASURY DEPARTMENT Rolling Eyes . LIKE I DID TOLD YOU IN MY LAST MAIL THAT YOU CAN HARDLY GET INFORMATIONS ABOUT CITIBANK OFFICIALS FOR SECURITY REASONS, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE THAT AS A BIG THING.

QUESTION: WHERE WILL YOU GET THE $150,000 FROM THAT MADE THOSE CRIMINALS HAVE CAUSE TO WRITE ME WITH PROUDNESS Laughing THAT THEY WILL USE YOUR $150,000 TO BUY ESTATES FOR THEMSELVES, WHEN YOU DID EXPALINED TO ME THAT YOUR HUSBAND MADE AWAY WITH CHURCH FUNDS TO THOSE CRIMINALS AND YOU WERE KEPT IN POLICE CUSTODY FOR SOME DAYS BY THE CHURCH COMMITTEE OVER THE MONEY YOUR HUSBAND RAN AWAY WITH. I WONDER IF THESE CROOKS ARE USING SOME KIND OF BLACK POWER Shocked TO CONFUSE BOTH YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND, MORESO, LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SPOKEN WITH YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR HUSBAND CONFIRM TO YOU THAT HE IS WITH THEM. YOU SHOULD NEVER MAKE A SILLY MISTAKE THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRAVE , I ASSURED YOU THAT YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE FOUND THROUGH JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND IF REALLY HE IS HELD HOSTAGE BY THOSE CRIMINALS USMAN BELLO AND GANGS, LEAVE THAT TO JUSTICE AMADU BELLO, HIS MEN WILL TRAP HIM AND HIS GROUP.

I NEED AN EXPLAINATION FROM YOU ABOUT THIS MAIL RECEIVED FROM THIS DIRTY HUGH Shocked CALLED USMAN BELLO AND TO KNOW WHETHER YOU DID AGREED TO PAY THE $150,000 TO THEM. IF YOU SHOULD SEND ANY MONEY TO THEM, I BET YOU THAT YOUR HUSBAND WILL NOT STILL COME OUT.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL UNFAILINGLY TODAY..

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, this bait went from entertaining to unfreakenbelievable! Mrs. Davis receives the following email, from the "AFRICAN BLACK PROFESSIONAL KIDNAPPERS AND HOSTAGE GANGS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, of course, from the same IP as the good professor.....

WOMAN,

WE ARE PROFESSIONAL HOSTAGE GANGS STARSFROM NIGERIA, WE ARE LETTING YOU KNOW THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS HELD IN OUR CUSTODY THROUGH OUR MAN ANTHONY OHAKWE (lol I can't believe he remembered him) AND USMAN BELLO, WE WERE HIRED TO DEAL WITH YOUR HUSBAND AND ROBBED HIM $17,500 AND LEFT HIM AT SHERATON HOTEL, BUT WE LATER TOOK HIM AWAY ON HOSTAGE TO OUR CUSTODY.
WHAT IS THERE RIGHT NOW IS, ANTHONY OHAKWE AND USMAN DID NOT SETTLE US OUR PAYMENT AS AGREED WITH THEM, ALL I WILL TELL YOU NOW IS THAT WE WILL RELEASE YOUR HUSBAND TO COME BACK TO YOU IF YOU PAY US THE SUM OF $50,000 AS WE LEARNT THAT ANTHONY AHAKWE AND USMAN IS DEMANDING $150,000 WHICH WE ARE TELLING YOU THAT EVEN IF YOU PAY THE #150,000 TO THEM, WE WILL NOT RELEASE YOUR HUSBAND.
NOW, YOU HAVE TO PAY $30,000 PART PAYMENT, THEN WE WILL TAKE YOUR HUSBAND THAN TO AIRPORT WHILE HE WILL SPEAK WITH YOU ON PHONE, THEN YOU CAN WIRE THE BALANCE OF $20,000 TO US ON FULL CONFIRMATION, YOUR HUSBAND WILL BOARD PLANE BACK TO AMERICA WITHOUT ANY FURTHER EMBARRASTMENT. YOU SHOULD NEVER TELL THIS TO ANTHONY OHAKWE AND USMAN BECAUSE THEY WILL PLAN TO KILL YOUR HUSBAND IF THEY KNOW THAT WE ARE MAKING ARRANGEMENT WITH YOU TO RELEASE YOUR HUSBAND.
YOU SHOULD TREAT THIS EMAIL AS URGENT AND VITAL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND FOR THE FREEDOM OF YOUR HUSBAND WITHOUT ANY HARM.
REPLY SOONEST.
BIG CAT.

At this point I started thinking a few steps ahead - I would want the 'hostage' gang to be able to prove that they really had the good reverend in their custody which would necessitate a description..... So Mrs. Davis wrote the following to Justice Amadu....

Let's see him cash this payment lol....

Dear Justice Bello,

I have sent the money through the Western Union.

Sender's Name: Mary-Ellen Davis
Receiver's Name: Justice Amadu Bello
Test Question: Who do I work for?
Answer: Professor Charles Soludo at the CBN

Let me know once you have received the money. By the
way I have inlcuded a few pictures of my husband so that you can know what he looks like.
(A few random web pics, ah poor inoccent third parties lol, but this will come in handy later)

Thank You

Mary-Ellen Davis

Justice Amadu writes back:

Attn: Mary-Ellen davis.

I received your mail.

Why did you go beyong my instructions by paying the
money to my name. I am too big a personality to just go
to the western union office to pick up a token of $550
( a whole Cheif justice of this country) Laughing .

If you really know that you want me to work for you by
using my men to get your husband from the hostagers
net, I once again advice you to go back to that western
union office and change the name to my personal
assistance name I did sent to you before and thus below:

NAME: NWAOKOCHA OBI

MORESO, YOU SHOULD NEVER USE CHARLES SOLUDO AS THE TEST
ANSWER, HE WILL NOT BE HAPPY FOR THAT Laughing , YOU JUST USE
WRITE "PROFESSOR CHARLES" AS THE TEST ANWER,

You did not provide the money transfer control number,
this will be very important on collection point of the
western union office.

You have effect this changes very fast so that, the
affivadit could gotten today or fist thing tomorrow
morning.

I look forward to your response to this mail.

Justice Amadu Bello.

Mrs. Davis writes to the kidnappers:

Bastard,

You seem to know alot about what happened to my husband and about
Usman Bello. Do you really have him as hostage? Usman Bello claims
that he has him, but will not put him on the phone to prove it. So if
you can prove that you have him then the $50,000 is yours. Tell me,
what colour are his eyes and how is is hair cut? Write back now you
dirty bastard.

Mary Ellen

And they take the bait, describing the man in the photos I sent to Amadu:

Madam,

Your husband is a short, not fat white man, with low curt hair. he put on jean and t-shirt okay?

if you like you husband, just comply to pay the amount we demanded and your husband will be back to you. never in your life must you metion that word basterd and foolish to us unless you will loose your husband for death Laughing

thank you. Rolling Eyes

Big Cat.

Now, the worried Mrs. Davis writes her good friend Prof. Soludo for advice.....

Dear Professor,

I have again been contacted by the black professional hostage and
kidnappers gang. They were able to tell me personal information about
my husband, his hair cut and his clothes. I am pretty sure that they
really do have my husband. So I need your urgent advise on this
matter. They are asking for $50,000 USD to release him, should I pay?
Or should I just continue to work with the Amadu Justice or do you
think I should contact the police here or hire a private detective? I
will wait until I hear from you before I respond to the Black Hostage
Gangstars. Please help me out.

Thank-You

Mary-Ellen Davis

Like a true friend, Charles Soludo is always there when you need him:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I AM SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE TO YOUR MAIL.

IT IS A VERY GOOD NEWS THAT HOSTAGE GANGS COMMUNICATED YOU IN RESPECT TO YOUR HUSBAND HELD WITH THEM, YOU WILL STILL WORK WITH AMADU BELLO IN ORDER TO GET THEM.

MY ADVICE IS, YOU ASK THEM TO GIVE THEIR BANK ACCOUNT TO PAY IN THE $50,000 TO THEM, YOU WILL PAY IN THE MONEY TO THAT ACCOUNT, I WILL TRACE THE BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE EVERY ARRANGEMENT TO THEM UP AT THE POINT OF CASHING THE MONEY.

I WAS NOT HAPPY WHEN I HAD FROM JUSTICE THAT YOU MENTIONED MY NAME IN THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT Laughing , DO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, SO MANY CROOKS USE MY NAME FOR SCAM PURPOSE AND I WILL NEVER LIKE TO BE SOILED OKAY.

YOU SHOULD TAKE TO THE INSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AMADU BELLO IN ORDER TO PROCEED WITH THE AFFIDAVIT.

MORESO, AS SOON AS THE HOSTAGE GANGS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEND YOU THE BANK ACCOUNTM YOU SHOULD FORWARD IT TO ME BEFORE I GIVE ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO.

LASTLY, YOU SHOULD NOT ENVOLVE ANY POLICE OR PRIVATE DETACTIVE AT YOUR END, I WILL HANDLE EVERYTHING HERE THROUGH JUSTICE AMADU BELLO.
I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS IMPORTANT MAIL.

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

Ok..... Thanks for the help:

Dear Professor Charles,

Thank you for your reply. I think I am going to pay the Black African
Hostage Kidnapping Gangstars. I'm just not sure that they really have
my husband hostage yet so I am going to ask them for some additional
proof - if they really have him hostage they will know that he has a
tatoo of a cross on his upper left arm. So I am going to question
them about this and if they can tell me that then I will pay.
(I think they might somehow magically find out about his tatoo lol)

Personally, I don't think that I will be using the services of that
Justice Amadu Bello - I have a feeling that he might be a crook. I
sent him the money through Western Union but he complains that he
cannot pick it up under his own name - I was testing him so I did not
give the MTCN to see if he was for real. I think he probably just
wants part of the fund from CITIBANK NA LONDON PLC or some of the
ransom money for himself. Also his last name is Bello so I think that
he is probably a relative of that bastard Usman Bello Laughing So I will deal
with the Kidnappers directly in my own way. I am going to write them
right now and I will let you know as soon as they have responded.

Thank-You

Mary-Ellen Davis

So she writes the kidnappers:

Bastard,

I am ready to deal with you people. Before I send any money you must
tell me - does my husband have any tatoos? If so where is his tatoo
and what is it? If you can tell me this I will pay. And I must warn
you if my husband has been mistreated by you people I will make sure
that you all pay for it very dearly. Write me back immediately so
that I have time to go to the bank today and get your money you filthy
bastard.

Mary-Ellen

And they respond:

Look Woman,

Stop Messing around by mentioning that word bastard or else we will do otherwise Laughing .

We could not understand what you mean by tatoo but we asked from your husband and he showed us he pointed his left and showed us the mark sign like cross on his hand Rolling Eyes .

listen very attentive, if by today and tomorrow you fail to comply to our demands, you will regret seeing your husband alife again Shocked .

Big cat.

The professor gets back to Mrs. Davis:

GOVERNOR, CBN.

I ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL RESPONSE THIS MORNING.

THERE IS NO PROBLEM AS YOU SAID, IF YOU GET THE RIGHT PROOF AS YOU MENTIONED, YOU SHOULD REQUEST FROM THEM THE BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU SHOULD WIRE THE MONEY TO THEM, THEN AS SOON AS THEY PROVIDED THE BANK ACCOUNT TO YOU, YOU HAVE TO FORWARD IT TO ME SO THAT I COULD USE MY OFFICE AND POSITION TO TRACE THE ACCOUNT OWNER THROUGH THE BANK NAME.

I DO NOT WANT YOU TO DISCREDIT THE SERVICE OF JUSTICE AMADU BELLO, HE IS A HIGHLY PLACED APPOINTED CHEIF JUSTICE OF THE APPEAL COURT IN NIGERIA Rolling Eyes , HE IS NEVER LINKED OR RELATED TO THAT CROOK YOU CALLED USMAN BELLO. YOU WILL VERY BE IN NEED OF JUSTICE AMADU BELLO FOR YOUR HUSBAND'S RECOVERY AND FOR PROSECUTION OF THE GANG OF USMAN BELLO AND THE SO CALLED HOSTAGE GROUP.

IT WILL BE AN INSULT TO JUSTICE AMADU BELLO'S PERSONALITY IF YOU THINK BAD ON HIM, I INTRODUCED YOU TO HIM TO BE ABLE TO LOCATE YOUR MISSING HUSBAND AND ALSO GET THOSE CRIMINAL GROUPS OF USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGERS TRAPED TO FACE THE LAW CRIMINAL ACTS AND KIDNAPPING.

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO DO THINGS WITHIN HIS POWER TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS Laughing Now in my sig!.

I KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE TRAPPED THROUGH THE BANK ACCOUNT THEY WILL GIVE TO YOU, YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT, OUR PRIVATE DICTATIVES WILL BE GUIDING THE BANK THROUGH THE ACCOUNT OWNER WHEN THEY WILL COME FOR THE MONEY, THEY WILL BE ARRESTED AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I WANT YOU TO BE CO-OPERATIVE TO THEM TILL THEY ARE TRAPED, LEAVE OTHER THING FOR ME AND THE PRIVATE DICTATIVES. NEVER YOU GET YOUR POLICE INVOLVED YET, I WILL HANDLE THINGS AT THIS END.

I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL.

TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

Mrs. Davis writes back to the professor.... but wait, what is this!!!!!

Hello Poofessor Soludo,

I heard from the Black African Professional Kidnappers and Hostage
Gangs. They were able to tell me about my husband's tatoo so I know
that they must have him! So I have decided to pay them the ransom
money to have him released to us. Also, a friend of mine from the
Church has put me in contact with a famous private detective from
Accra, Ghana named Bruce Mutomy (I trust that everyone will remember this name courtesy of Yeawhatevers famous Road to the Hot Zone bait) . Because I am very afraid of these
gangstars I will have Bruce Mutomy conduct the negotiations and
transfer of funds for me to the kidnappers. If you would like to
speak to him his email is XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Otherwise,
I will let you know as things develop.

Thank-You

Mary-Ellen Davis

The professor does not like this idea.....

FROM THE DESK OF: PROF.CHARLES SOLUDO
GOVERNOR, CBN.

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL. IT IS A GOOD NEWS THAT YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THE HOSTAGE GANGS ARE REALLY WITH YOUR HUSBAND. IF YOU WILL TAKE TO MY ADVICE EVERTHING WILL WORK PERFECTLY WELL, BUT THIS PRIVATE DETECTIVE YOU SAID YOUR FRIEND IN THE CHURCH INTRODUCED TO YOU FROM GHANA WILL NOT BE THE SOLUTION.

I DID TOLD YOU THAT I WILL HANDLE THE HOSTAGE GANGSTERS IN MY OWN WAY SINCE THEY NEEDED YOU TO PAY THEM THAT SUM OF MONEY, I AM A PROFESSIONAL BANKER/PRACTITIONER, WE WILL MAKE USE OF INTERNATIONAL TRAINED AND LICENCED DETECTIVES HERE THAT WILL TRAP THE HOSTAGE CRIMINALS WITH THEIR PROFESSIONAL CAPABILITY.

I WOULD NOT ADVICE YOU TO WASTE YOUR MONEY HIRING A DETECTIVE FROM GHANA BECAUSE GHANA IS A VERY SMALL COUNTRY Rolling Eyes COMPARED TO NIGERIA WHICH IS A VERY LARGE AND WILD COUNTRY, I KNOW THE SYSTEM HERE AND I WILL KNOW HOW TO GET THE HOSTAGE GANGS CAPTURED.

ALL I WILL ADVICE YOU IS, TELL THE HOSTAGE TO DIRECT YOU ON THE BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU CAN PAY THE MONEY, THEN FORWARD THE BANK ACCOUNT TO ME, I WILL TRACE THE ACCOUNT AND SEND THE DETECTIVES FOR SURVEILLANCE ON THE ACCOUNT, THEY MUST BE CAPTURED ON THE CASH POINT OF MONEY. THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL WORK WHICH I KNOW IT WILL BE PERFECTLY DONE THAN WASTING YOUR MONEY ON HIRING A DETECTIVE IN A SMALL COUNTRY LIKE GHANA Laughing (What does this guy have against Ghana lol).

NOTE: I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THAT LED YOUR HUSBAND TO THIS MESS.

FOR OUR OWN SUCESS, YOU SHOULD FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE WITH YOU AND THE HOSTAGE GANGTERS BE ARRESTED TO FACE THE LAW.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.

Mrs. Davis sends the following to the kidnappers:

Bastard Cat,

I will pay you your ransom money. You will be paid by a man I have
hired in Accra, Ghana named Bruce Mutommy. He will conduct all
negotiations with you on my behalf. He will contact you by email
shortly.

Mrs. Davis

Mutommy Bruce is on the case and sends the following to the Hostage Gangstars:

Greetings,

I am Mutommy Bruce, private detecive in Accra, Ghana. I get hired by Mrs Davis na I think you no say very well why I am writing you. So then what are your terms for the release of the prisoner? Write me back soonest.

MB

The kidnappers aren't happy with this at all and reply to Mutommy Bruce with this snappy one liner:

What foool are you? Stop that nonsense or else...........!

I can picture 'Soludo's face turning purple as he ponders the possibilities here... is this yet another guyman trying to chop his dollar? Has Usman Bello managed to screw him over again somehow? Is Mrs. Davis a 'joker'? Will he ever get his money?????? Laughing

Mutommy Bruce writes them back:

Look,

You cannot bullshit me ok? I am an experienced retired policeman na detective. I know say dat u be greedy 419 guymen, I dont know if una really have this whiteman hostage, na I dont really care ok? LISTEN VERY CAREFUL This america woman has agree to pay mi $10,000 to handle this transaction for her so all I know is dat I must get my money fo her. She will be sending me the moni as soon as I have an agreement with you so if you have a brain and want your cash then u better talk with me boy, and don't think about playing a game or I will just make up some bullshit na eat the whole moni myself. So what I propose is that I drop your money somewhere where u can find it well and you go and do what you want with it. Write back soonest.

MB

The hostage gangstars write back to Mrs. Davis, clearly angry about the involvement of a third party, and including a copy of the last message Mutommy sent as 'proof' that he is a crook:

You are acting foolishly Woman, look at the mail received from this fake man you hired as your private detective in Ghana, he is never a detective but wanting to eat from you Laughing . you can go through the kind email he wrote to me below: This man will only eat your money and your husband will loose his life. if you give that fake detective you said you hired that money even the $10,000 he charged you, he will run away with the whole money, then we will kill your husband, what is crying will still there.

Read this mail from fellow criminal fake detective who cannot cross nigerian border talkless of helping you out. Look woman, if you give this fake man any money, you will regret, and the day we will kill your husband, he speak his last word with you on phone.

Mrs. Davis responds to the kidnappers:

Bastard,

You are being foolish. Detective Mutommy was refered to me by a
close friend. He is well known and famous whether you believe it or
not. He is from Nigeria like you. I have sent him the money, it is
all I have, so deal with him, he will pay you.

Mary

And they write back:

Okay woman,

Let us see if you will get your husband released alive. That fake man you call your detective will get your money and your husband will be dead.

if by wednesday you fail to get the money transfered to our account, your husband will be dead.

wait see your husband dead 1111111111 your fool of a woman.

bye.

This takes us up to the present in this bait which has now been running for more than three months..... I am taking suggestions as to where it should go next...... One thing is certain, UB's involvement in this is far from over..... I strongly suspect that he may be the mastermind and financier behind Mutommy Bruce's investigation agency.........

- Joyce Organ

-Charles Soludo
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant stuff so far! Laughing Really nice work -- dizzying number of characters makes it worthy of a James Bond movie. Keep up the good work!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very impressive work. Please keep us updated.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to update again soon.

- Joyce Organ

-Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic