SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A scammer's life in his own words? (first one has arrived)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ClaimsAgent
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my new modality. I sent this same reply to about 20 scammers in my bulk forlder

Quote:
Hello There

Look, I know you are a fraud, but I'm not here to make judgments. I'm a senior student at Virginia university, majoring in Journalism. I have an idea to prepare a paper about an african scammer in his own words. I will not of course ask you for any private details at all, but I would want you to write me a large article about what you do, your background, why you are doing it and how successful you are in this. I would also like you to include any funny or interesting stories that happened to you, any encounters with people who knew you were a scammer and wasted your time and what is your take on other scammers around you and what is their stories.

If you are interested, I will tell you exactly the size of article I want you to write and you can just type it in an email like this one and never mind about spelling or grammar, I will correct it. I am willing to send you a small amount of money if you will do this to me. Of course it goes without saying that the money will be sent ONLY after you write me the article. This is non negotiable and I think you, being who you are, will understand this.

Let me know if you are going to do this or not, and what is the amount you are looking for for your helping me with my paper.

Thanks and have a nice day

I got three or four replies agreeing to do it, here is an example, short and sweet

Quote:
Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

How are you?

I will do it now, and i will you to tell me how much you will send to me.

My reply with details, and execuse my shitty grammar, I was a little hung over Embarassed

Quote:
Dear

I do not want you to rush into making a sub-quality article. This is my major in the university and my graduation is dependant on it.

As for how much, I would want you to tell me how much would you want for the effort.

I would need you to write about 900,000 words. Which when printed will be about 110 pages. You can keep count easily by writing one line then counting how many words in this line. Then start counting by lines until you reach the 900,000 words required by my professor. If you have Microsoft word, then use the option that shows you how much words you have written. I will use mine to count our finished article and make sure it is sufficient for my graduation project.

I will need this to be original material written by you. No cut and paste and no meaningless words just for the count. Try to include a back ground about your scams, how did you learn about them, how often do you scam and what is your rate of success, what was your biggest amount of money, the environment around you and how this is helping in your work, what are the most recent techniques, what works and what not, how do your victims react at first and what do they do when they find they have been scammed, what is your encounters with time wasters who play victims then ask for pictures with silly signs, how many players around you, how often they succeed, what are your relation to the western Union and Money Gram employees, do they know, why you always write in upper case, how many hours you spend in research to come with a story, how often do you change your story etc....

You have 900,000 words to write, so do all of this and add your own ideas and thoughts and make sure to write something of quality and honesty. I do not want any of your personal details but I will know if you lie or make up things. This is my future and career and I would only want a honest job.

Based on this, let me know how much you will be asking for the whole project, and if we reach a deal I will not contact any other scammers and the project will be yours.

Again, I would like to be perfectly clear here, no money in advance under any claims, none at all. We both know how you work and I need you to understand that this is not one of your plays, it is a real work you will do for me and I will pay generously for it. So if you intend on scamming me or asking for any money in advance you can forget it and not reply to my email.

Let me know if you are on and how much would it cost me.

God bless

Of course the only thing they will get from me after writing a million words article is a shiny and new middle finger Laughing

I'm in the final phase of negotiations, then I'll sit and wait for the finished mugu autobiographies. Let's see if we get any Nobel Prize quality work Cool

To listen to Ms. Liza's red hot messages click the link (Warning: sexually explicit) http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=745644

Want to see a Mugu losing Hundreds of Dollars? Click

Last edited by ClaimsAgent on Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Codeine
Not quite a Newb

Location: Lagos Airport. What do you mean you can't see me? I'm right here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good God! I mean, I know the lads are as thick as a vat of treacle, but if you can actually get them to do this you deserve the Nobel Prize for Baiting. Very Happy

Imagine the hundreds of new modalities this could throw open for us. Cool

"WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING PROBLEM.... IT FEELS LIKE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR EVER" - Shawn Franklin
<BR>
"DIE DIE IDIOT GOAT DEAD DOG" - Sung Lee
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, good luck on this one.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck on this, and if you somehow get it out of him, please post it for viewing here. That would be so sweet! Cool

Dear Captain Crunch, I verified the payment once again and the payment cannot be found.I took the payment slip to the western union office and i was held for 2hours because they thought i am impersonating. -James Hepp
You have been informed that you only have from now till Money, you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer, that is your dead line of payment. Please take note. -James Lawrence
AND I DO NT WANT TO SEE THIS YOUR STUPID MAIL ANY MORE OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE F.B.I IN YOUR COUNTRY. USLESS THING -Thomas Akabike Robert, after one of his 13 trips to Moneygram
why most you ask again what do you go to western union to do, hope you are there to make a payment. -Shola Tan
DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE ANY LONGER.
We await your prompt response. -John Duke
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the modality. and it might work if you can reduce the number of words that you want out of the mugu.

to make it more real I would ask for about 5 to 8 thousand words. The mugus can hardly write let alone come up with a desitation of 900,000 words

Just my suggestion. Wink

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually, we don't inform them of the existence of scambaiters. Still though, nice job!

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Evangelion82
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i can't wait to see this one!!!

"Did you get my Massage on your phone ?" - phonelad
ClaimsAgent
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the first one. Of course it is nowhere near the 900,000 words I asked for, probably the dumbass thought I wanted 900 words? Rolling Eyes

I don't know if it's me or there is something really weird in this email. It is like someone is trying hard to come out as a person who can't speack good English, but he tried very hard that it looks plain obvious. On my first reading the idea of another baiter messing with me came to my head, but a check of the headers showed it to be from Nigeria Confused I even scanned the IP using all possible ports to see if it was a baiter using a an open proxy but to no avail, it is a genuine Nigerian email Confused

Here it is anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Quote:
here we call it the game,in the west they call it crime and fraud,but they forget how they come here and stole our wealth and took our ansestor to work as slave,my grand father and every grand father of african man is the one responsible for advancment and building of all western civilization,it was black man who teached them how to farm land it was black man from nigeria who teached them how to build homes it was black man who made the first car it was black man who teached them how to fly and made their planes and it was black man who created atomic pomp and made computer and internet,the white man takes black man ideas and claim it to him self and black manonly given some food to live,you in the west will laugh and think we are crazy but the west world if fool and the media is washed their brains with lies ask your self why faster runners in american team are always black?why great boxers are black?why mister olympia(strongest man in the world)is black?we are just taking away the injustice our race and continent have on the hands of white man,there are many types of game,in past before the internet there was by regular mail we send letter to company owners for the money of oil company controled by a corrupted banker or we send letters telling businessmen we will put their busness on the book of 1000 greatest businessman in the world guide and ask for fees(never heard of this one, have you?),after some time we sent those letters over telex and after more time we send them using fax and last thing it is all email,in all cases it is white man greed to steal more of africas' treasure it is made him fall in the hole(bullshit, I started many of my baits with refusal to participate for moral reasons but they kept begging Twisted Evil),most stupid people are from america,they fall easy because americans does not now any thing about the out side world (he's got balls, I intorduced myself as an American Mad )and they do not have passports and never leave america,australian and canadian pepole are more smarterand almost get away when the fee part is due,people from uk are most smart in the world they ask many questions and search the internet and deny sending money,some of them fall on occasion but i do not waste my time once the one say he is in uk i give it away to some young associate of mine,the realtion with western union and money gram emploees is friendly they are brothers and sisters,we make friends with them and when a one send money we call our brothers in western union and confirm if the money is true or not(is he trying to impress me as a powerful man with connections? We know they check it online Confused ),success rate is good, i send mass email one time in the month and most mails come back to me not delivered because of spam detection,the few which get through and ones reply almost all pay at the end,when they pay once they will pay again because they does not want to lose all,they know it is a game after 4st or 5th payment,i am one of the best gamers and my ones pay more and more than other gamers,some ones reply and say stupid storys all of them are from eater site (???),they are stupid and easy detected(yeah, I can see how you detected me motherf***** Rolling Eyes ),they ask me to send small fee to prove my good faith before they send me money i never send any thing and one time they ask me to take photo with sign of the holy church of the goat and i take picture of my dick and send it to the one(speak up guys, who got the scammer's cock? Laughing ), another one said to me to go to south africa to recive money bag in the church but it was another ass hole from eater and i laughed on him,i did not write in caplital letters only new gamers do and it is stupid they think it make them look important but this is wrong and un useful,it is safe easy and lot of money because god almighty is always with us and giving us protection because god know we are after what is ours

Edit on a suggestion from a mod I did remove some of my red comments, let the mugu's words speak for themselves

Then I got a new message

Quote:

i did what you want, go ahead and keep your part of the promise

send the money to xXXXXXXXXX
address lagos,nigeria
amount $600 (six hundred united states dollars)
question who is your friend
answer XXXXXXX

please forward the mtcn in the next two hours
waiting urgently
XXXXXXXXXXX

Don't know about you, but I even hate them more now Twisted Evil

To listen to Ms. Liza's red hot messages click the link (Warning: sexually explicit) http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=745644

Last edited by ClaimsAgent on Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ClaimsAgent wrote:
speak up guys, who got the scammer's cock?

Embarassed

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
ClaimsAgent
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy Crap BadKarma Laughing Laughing Was it you?? Very Happy Very Happy The guy is genuine then!!! I'll slap him for the short article but I'm not letting him stray Wink

ClaimsAgent
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another potential contributer Cool

Quote:
Dear XXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for the email you sent to me and your understanding.

Apparetly,you are not interested in the proposal which i sent to you but you try to also not being insultive but will try to also seek help from me i love that my dear.I agree in helping you regarding the article you are talking about and you have to indicate how many page you are talking about and re give me the topice you want me to write for you.But you understand that it will cost you although i am not too inquisitive about the money but just love the content of your email,my dear is handship that draw us into this all mess but i am promising to you that our relationship will not only end in helping you writing the article only i will also tell you much about me and also will love to know you more my dear and still believing that you may bring a change in my life.

Moreover,all depends on the page of write up which you will be needed and you will know the amount you will be sending across as in to enable me for the motivation of the paper work you are talking about. But i wish we will be a a good
friends

Waiting to hear your urgent response and also indicate to me if you are man or femal,just be sincere to me this time around.

Have a nice weekend

BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt it's the same lad, your guy seems to be at least a little more intelligent.
I think two weeks ago my pet was still running in a skirt with a bamboo stick in his hand hunting roaches around the desert.
But yes, I got cock. (<-- that sounds so gay)

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
dcmorse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really an excellent idea. Anything that helps us get a better idea of the mindset behind these scams is worth knowing about. I wonder if the "black-victim-of-white-oppression" excuse is actually believed by most of the ladgerians or weather it's a convenient scapegoat reason for their unabated greed. In other words "it's easier to believe that the world is against us than to make an honest living".
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
grand father of african man is the one responsible for advancment and building of all western civilization,it was black man who teached them how to farm land it was black man from nigeria who teached them how to build homes it was black man who made the first car it was black man who teached them how to fly and made their planes and it was black man who created atomic pomp and made computer and internet

First car as built by N'Daimler & Mobenze
First aircraft as flown by the Mboko Brothers
Atomic 'pomp' ( Smile ) errrr... that would be that famous African Chukwu N'Einstein then
The computer... The famous Ghanaian George D'Babbage

Gosh.
We owe them sooo much Very Happy

I guess it's easier for the lads to believe the world is against them and sit on their collective backsides and scam what they can
The slavery angle is pure b******s as well - the whole world did not get involved with slavery but the lads will happily scam anyone from anywhere

Quote:
we call our brothers in western union and confirm if the money is true or not(is he trying to impress me as a powerful man with connections?
The connections with WU may well be true.... yes, they do check it online, but equally they may well have gang members on the staff (or at least WU employees prepared to take a back hander when a transaction comes in)
There is a Nigerian chat board that tells the story of a bank employee who refused promotion inside the bank as it would have meant moving away from the "Westy Desk" and the money he 'earned' there through bribes meant that a move away would have resulted in less income Shocked

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting look into their mindset. However the pay back for slavery bit as we know is BS. Considedring when a 419 scammer starts off on the bottom rung he scams his own people, it is only when he gets enough money from these scams to set up phone lines (etc) that he starts scamming internationally (Source: Charles Tive, 419 Scam: Exploits of the Nigerian Con Man p.19)
Happy Camper
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one great idea! I love it, and there are some interesting pointers in it too, like not pretending to be from the UK, and to pretend to be american. Keep it up, I'd really like to get an idea of the lad's mentality.

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great piece!!! This is a ''MUST READ'' for everybody.
Can it be added to the FAQ tread?

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks, a word of caution, please watch your posts- comment on the bait all you want, but let's keep the commentary limited to the lad and the bait- stay away from the race comparisons- Lads will say anything to garner sympathy or guilt or to steal money; let's keep it at that.
Okie doke?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with you TSnerd. Very sensitive topic. Even though it is very interesting what a strange point of view on history he has..... Shocked

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a scam site - I confess I read not only the 419Eater Embarassed but I swear I never post there - I found that the trunk box scam dates wayyyyy back and was originally a method used in rural Nigeria.

The scammer showed the trunk of money and said a spell was cast over it to curse whoever took the money. You needed to pay a wizard to break the curse. The wizard - an accomplice - found out that the spell was so powerful you needed an Indian guru to take it off. The victim had to pay for the travel to India.

Of course I realize that colonialism did great injustice to Africa, and that is why I sometimes feel uncomfortable with jokes about life in Nigerian villages even if they are aimed at scammers.

However, the lads have no scruples scamming US citizens of African origin.
ClaimsAgent
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything was quiet in my mail box when I checked, probably they are doing their 900,000 words homework? Laughing

Just found this lame response. A lad copied my own mail then added short answers between the lines Confused I thought you might want to see it until the real good work starts coming Cool

His responses are in bold for easy reading

Quote:

will need this to be original material written by you. No cut and paste and no meaningless words just for the count. Try to include a back ground about your scams none this is my first time, how did you learn about them friends, how often do you scam and what is your rate of success my first time, what was your biggest amount of money, the environment around you and how this is helping in your work if i find work i will not do this, what are the most recent techniques $800,000 compensation letter, what works and what not, how do your victims react at first and what do they do when they find they have been scammed no victims, this is my first time, what is your encounters with time wasters who play victims then ask for pictures with silly signs, we pay money to imbeciles and make them take the photographs how many players around you not many, how often they succeed they go to cash offices two times each week, what are your relation to the western Union and Money Gram employees, do they know, why you always write in upper case make it look formal, how many hours you spend in research to come with a story, how often do you change your story etc.... my first time

Quote:
send the money to my friend with the details in my last e-mail

Am I expected to pay money for this?? Confused I'll not even bother to slap, let's wait for the good stuff Cool

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure you tell the second guy that you are a female. He seems interested in love and life changes with you. He's also asking for advance money, for "motivation" for the project. He just can't let go of his always scam mentality, even for just a moment. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ClaimsAgent
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
I found that the trunk box scam dates wayyyyy back.

More than you can think! I founf this piece on Met Police website

Quote:
This type of scam, originally known as the "Spanish Prisoner Letter", has been carried out since at least the sixteenth century via ordinary postal mail.
Shocked Shocked Shocked
http://www.met.police.uk/fraudalert/419.htm

That is 15xx folks Confused Can you imagine how long sending a slap took then? Laughing Laughing

Kiwi Baiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where would we be without our 'atomic pomp'? Laughing

Great idea though, my characters will no longer be british!

I hope by now you must have finish eating your friend as you said. please fry to conclude this business - Sayak Yusuf with a recipe suggestion??!!

Also, kindly address me as Mr. Clement Wank not Wanker..okay. - Clem

I felt seriously sick due to deep thinking- Cynthia Dankwa
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed. Not 900K words, but at least he did respond. Yes, let's see more. The insight is interesting and valuable for all of us.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic