SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bristol Zoo Bait [With Sound pg.5]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@shotgun ..."Aquatic Fowl Tracking " lmao Laughing
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shotgun, that would be a hilarious turn of events. Laughing
Shotgun_Mosquito
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Attempt #2.

Tried to make this more realistic but then realized that there is a watermark from the map provider in the background.

Anyways :

(note my hitpoints!)
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He will never notice.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Shpadoinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work Mosquito! I had to thoroughly search the second one for the watermark. There is no way whatsoever he would notice, and even if he does, woopdeedoo, the zoo uses Google.

To whom did you lose your virginity?: MISS FATY -Mbote "Hello" Newman
What are you talking about, are we babies. -Patrick Tarawally
Happy Camper
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the Pen-O-Trans-O-Tron could be upgraded to handle voice as well, or even better have PEter try and speak penguin. That won't happen till after crimbo though, the institute is closed and I have my own commitments.

spot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well ....not a lot has happen over the holidays. Because the zoo is closed at the moment Andy The Elephant was getting lonely and worried about the disappearance of Super Sexy Tracey ... so Andy The Elephant fires off a quick mail to Prince

Quote:
Bristol Zoo tm
Research Department

Bristol Zoo Gardens
Clifton, Bristol BS8 3HA
Web Site http://www.bristolzoo.org.uk/

JUST LONLEY WITHOUT TRACEY

SHE NOT COME BACK

YOU NOT HEARD ? ...... WORRIED NOW

ANDY ELEPHANT

Prince was only too hapy to reply

Quote:
Dear Andy,

Nice hearing from you. Happy christmas and a warm new year to you too.
I just send you my picture hope you will like it. (the picture was just some crap clip art of a dog wearing a santa hat )I know you will be feeling so lonely over there but don't worry christmas break will soon be over and you will start having fun again.

Peter

Super Sexy Tracey is feeling a bit lonely, so she also fires of a mail to the Prince

Quote:
BooHoo and Sob Sob Sad Sad

My Prince has made his Tracey sooooooooooooooooooo unhappy and sooooooooooooooooooo sad. Sad

I thought U were going to write me 2day and I kept going to the 'puter to see if U wrote but there was nothing from you Sad ... it made me cry a tear ....... and then my gurl friend phoned me and told me to stop crying ...and U know what she said to me ?? ....she said ...If he is the first thing U think of when U wake up, the only thing U think of when you're awake, and the last thing U think of before U go to bed, then he is really somebody special ...and that made me cry sum more.

I bet U been too busey to even think bout me .....

Got to go to bed rite now .... it's gettin late
Love From Tracy

Within minutes the Prince replies ....and the new of the day is that his Dad has had a promotion !!!

Quote:
Baby,

I am very sorry, l have been in my home town busy with my dad who bestowed with the title of knight of saint christopher.
I am missing you for real and l am serious. I have requested for your phone number and bet me if l have it l would have been calling you.
Baby, tell me what is your new year resolution and wish.
Quess what? My resolution is that from now on l gonna love you as if there is no tomorrow.

Love ya for real

The question is ...What will be Super Sexy Tracey's New Year Wish ???

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Are those lyrics from a real Prince song? Confused

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Narcissa Malfoy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is sheer brilliance! The level of absurdity is unparalleled. I've yet to attempt my first bait, but will be doing so as soon as the right opportunity comes my way. I have a feeling I might be better at trying my hand at something of this nature rather than going for a straight bait at first.

Many kudos to you for stringing this mugu along in such a completely ridiculous way! And I don't think I'm ever going to be able to look at penguins quite the same way... *chuckle*

EDIT: Thanks to "spotthepot" for their advice on attempting this (or rather, not) as a first-time-bait tactic. Seems like straight baiting would be easier for me first time around. However, I still adore the absurdity of this bait, and shall strive for such lofty goals much further down the road.

Last edited by Narcissa Malfoy on Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
somejerk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Camper wrote:
Well, the Pen-O-Trans-O-Tron could be upgraded to handle voice as well, or even better have PEter try and speak penguin. That won't happen till after crimbo though, the institute is closed and I have my own commitments.

Peter...talk...mannn...*cough* Excuse me.

(/simpsons)
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In an unrelated bait I got this from our Fawaz/Smith guy:

Quote:
BENEFICIARY : LIU GUOHONG
BANK NAME: THE HONG KONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORP LTD(HSBC)
ACC NUMBER:636176778833,
SWIFT CODE:HSBCHKHHHKH
BRANCH: TSIM SHATSUI HONG KONG

Searching for an export company named LIU GUOHONG in TSIMSHATSUI did not bring any results for me. I did not send a mail to the bank for now.

Does he use that account in other scams? Can a peguin pay to Hong Kong?

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm.... I know I am somewhat abusing this thread. But as my thread about Fawaz got dumped together with all mugu mail I think this is the last living thread about him.

He just wrote this to a laddish character to me who teams with Fawaz in different baits:

Quote:
Ayo,

l swear nobody has paid any money all the payment
informations there are giving me are all fake.
Just trust me l am evening coming to Ghana next three
weeks.

Elvis

So he is going to Ghana Exclamation Very Happy

Can we send him to the Prudential Ltd. Question (for those who don't know ... at Prudential lads with faked payment slips will be sent to jail Laughing ).

I mean ... a payment slip signed by a penguin would easily be discovered to be a fake by Prudentials bank officers.

Btw, did you know they have African Penguins at Bristol Zoo ?

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
spot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice link E

Chilly Willy should read that sometime

Quote:
African penguin

Scientific name: Sphensicus demersus

Diet: Small fish , krill, squid, and crusaceans

Habitats: Temperate waters/craggy coastlines / off shore islands

Conservation status: Vulnerable
spot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Sexy Tracey has just been passing Lurve letters over the last few days. At one point she was asking about Prince's Dad being promoted to Saint Christopher and the celebrations that happened.

Prince sent Super Sexy Tracey a picture of him at the party (do they throw money as some kind of confetti in Lagos ?)

Super Sexy Tracey now wins the Lottery

Quote:
Hi there my main man Smile xxxx

Me 'puter stopped workin last night and I didt no how to fix it but its all rite know .... I got smethin to tell you but I'll tell U in a bit
...... hey U said U going to send me those photos U bin promising me all this time Wooooooooo! ...hope one is 4 my Uncle Jon or your Tracey is going to be sad cuz I told him I got a surprize 4 him.
<< snip for lovers chat >>
Hey!!!!!! ...I got to tell you something ... Your Tracey has won the Lottery .... I got a mail yesterday saying I won megga bucks on some kind of Lottery ..... I wrote back and they put me onto this man whios going to send me a check ...and all I got to do is send him �750 for things for the postman and things like that WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... is that gr8 or what ????. It is �750000 ...just think of all the fun well have with that much money ...it was only a third prize though Sad

I got that photo of me I was telling you about ....what do you think of the short skirt ????Smile I was thinking just about you when it got took.
<< Super Sexy Tracy forgot to attach it !>>

Send your pikkies soon cuz Im waiting

Short Skirt picture not attached ? or a warning to Super Sexy Tracey about Lotto scams .... which will Prince do first?

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Excellent work.

But why are you so mean to my mugu and making a fool out of him. Please be kind to him.
He needs to send me my next trophy photos for my calendar
before you guys make him go crazy.
So when are we going to hear wedding bells. The love song to Sexy Tracy was just too much.

You need to create a new character and offer the mugu a singing contract

His last reply from him

Quote:
Thanks for your mail and may the lords blessing be your watch word this new year.
Actually we have been very busy with Gods work and most of my pastors travelled for
our retreat and will be back as from on the 9th.
I think the pictures will be ready on the 11th because l need to make the custumes.
Can l wear a Goat a dress or even a little baby of 16 months a funny atire for the calander.
We proposed building a day care center for kids and a also run a charity project this year
so you can include us in your burget.

God bless you

Keep up the good work Laughing Laughing clapping clapping

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
do they throw money as some kind of confetti in Lagos ?

when he sent that picture to my female character and I complained that such a nice man is married as it obviously is a wedding picture, he wrote that its not a wedding but citicens trowing money at the prince to honor him. I found that this was cynical as Nigeria was so poor and he told me that they were all rich due to the many oil. So I started complainig about corrut politicians and he dropped the issue Very Happy

11x Cellphone
spot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you remember when Super Sexy Tracey told Prince that she had won the Lottery ? .... and at the same time told Prince about the photo of her in a short skirt (that she forgot to attach ! )..... Well his protection of Super Sexy Tracey when it comes to scam letters must be uppermost in his mind:-

Prince replies to Super Sexy Tracey

Quote:
Baby,

Please dont send any money to them it is a scam l know very much about them l have lost much money on it too. Please dont send any money okay.
I will surel send you the pictures okay .

Naive Super Sexy Tracey doesn't know what to ..... she is going to ask Prince to write to the Claims Agent to sort things out ..... the Claims Agent is really persephone
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
persephone Shocked iam allways scared of those dutch lads meeting you at schiphol airport Wink

11x Cellphone
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I the only one here that's still concerned about our homicidal penguin? Do you people have no heart?

Getting back to Chilly Willy for a minute, he really does need some counseling.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
spot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ You're not the only one worried about Chilly Willy's keeper Jayhawk
...he doesn't seem to pick up his PMs or reply to E-mails
spot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Sexy Tracy hasn't heard from Prince for a couple of days, so she has written to him asking what's happening to their relationship and the whereabouts of the photographs he has been promising all this time ....... Oooops ! Seeing that Prince hasn't written to Super Sexy Tracey for some time she just happened to mention that she is convinced that the Lottery win is for real and she is about to send off her �750

Prince writes back very quickly to warn her about the scam and hints that he knows the "right way" to spend it .........

Quote:
Babe,

Don't send him any money and if you do l won't be happy l told you it is not real okay.
If you that money to spend l will tell you the right way to spend it not this way l have been cheated before on this and l repeat DONT SEND ANY MONEY OKAY. I will send you some pictures tomorrow.
One trillion Love for you alone

Prince
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Apparently Prince is not very good at spending cash..... he still hasn't wasted his phone credit on Tracey (Boo-hoo). He hasn't contacted the lotto lad either. Lazy bugger. Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
spot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ periscope ...... patience my dear Baiter ...you know as well as I do he only knew the phone number to call an hour ago
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^You are absolutely right there Spotty Will meditate and recite mantras to practise patience Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Happy Camper
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, don't worry you guys. Jimmy is back. The festive season, (and forthcoming exams) has prevented my regular logging on, and in that time, Jimmy (not Willy - A Woody Woodpecker character), has had time to learn about the rest of his species...

Chilly Jimmy wrote:

My Dear Andy.

I must say, it is getting ever so dreary here at the zoo. Andy does not get back to the zoo until tuesday. It would have been monday, but he's been busy trying to find a new secretary, the last one left. He mentioned something about a Tracy Hackman at one point, which at the moment, is meaningless to me.

I would prefer it if you did not pass the details of this email on to you. It was with great difficulty that I escaped, in order to switch the Pen-O-Trans-O-Tron, and make contact.

During my studies, which have proved most enlightening, I have found that my species of penguin, Sphensicus demersus is endangered, and that I must travel to South Africa in order to restore the populace, and build a new penguin empire. You may be interested to know, that prior to the evolution of humans, penguins rules the world. Our hardiness, adaptability, and persuasive power resulted in a large empire over the rest of the world at the time. Alas, with the reccession of the ice caps, followed a recession in the empire, and even our intelligence. I have recently learned that the majority of my kind spend most of their lives in huddled together in large groups.

This decadence will not last long, I will revive the great penguin empire, and we will once more rule the world, and you Peter, my dear friend will rule along side. Tell me, which continent would you most like to rule?

Your Dearest Friend (And future ruler)

Chilly Jimmy

Last edited by Happy Camper on Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic