SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oops

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
eager
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My vlad that I got bored with ages ago just sent me this

Hello Brian,
Yes, I am still curious, though I'm meeting another man in Kiev in 2 days:)?Sad. However, you can tell me your plans. I can't romise anything unless I know you are sure in your plans:) And in a week when I come back we will be able to talk on scype(or yahoo), which is the same garget as MSN with mikes and headpones-my nick is Katyona2006. Or exchange SMS. My handy#:+380976763514.

Have a pleasant evening!!-well time of the day:)
Warmest regards,
Katja

Looks like its sent to the wrong guy! (who is brian) So I may be in with a chance for getting the victims email addy out of her? what u think?

Cellphone x 1

frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't sound much like a message to a victim more like one to of their buddies but play along with it anyway. create a new yahoo account with brian in the name and set up a little talk with him/her.

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic