SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Hmm...just started one that isn't following a script at all.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a little puzzled here. I was on the dotsilver list of scammer personals and shot an email to a woman listed there. She replied almost immediately and we've gone back and forth about 5 times now. So far she appears to be replying to all of my questions, and has not sent any type of email that seems scripted or prefabricated. It's almost got me wondering if she's legit. Anyone else ever see this before?
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It depends a lot on the scammer and where they're from. Lads will be unscripted but vlads won't as a general rule. What's her address?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's writing to me from [email protected].
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Used Self description:
I'm a simple happy and Bubbly lady who is very straight forward and try to make other people happy..I'm a Faithful lady and a simple person God fearing
Used Ideal Macth Description:
I'm looking for someone who is willing to share love and show love someone who will show me what true love is all about a man with a Faithful heart and someone who love kids

From the style of writing, I'd say you have a lad there. Vlads usually use "I the" instead of "I'm". The emails won't be scripted, and you can ask to chat on YIM if you want. It's a great way to waste a lad's time if you can cope with the fact it's more than likely really a guy typing to you.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you read between the line its sound like a woman

I'm a simple (uneducated) happy (easy to please) and Bubbly (a larger lady) lady who is very straight forward (easy to lay) and try to make other people happy(my husband left me and im desperate to get my hooks into a man and not let him go) ..I'm a Faithful lady (no one would touch me with a barge pole) and a simple person (i still use a mangel) God fearing ( i dont do anal)
I'm looking for someone who is willing to share love (wont leave me) and show love someone who will show me what true love (do we really have to have sex) is all about a man with a Faithful heart (not cheat on me again) and someone who love kids (i need a daddy for my 6 kids before x-mas)

what do you think i wouldnt answer it if i was a man looking[/b]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a guy from the US, which I also got from dotsilver. Same here, no script, he's reading all my mails and answers all questions and even comments on the things I tell him.

You could say it's a good scammer that invests more time to appear legit. You could also say it's a much dirtier type of scam, because victims have a much smaller chance of noticing it's a scam than with other types, because he behaves all natural. His email address doesn't google, the one and only hint is that the pic has probably been stolen. Would he take a better pic, there would be virtually no way of telling (if you don't know about dotsilver's scam page, where you can find him).

3 weeks so far with daily emails and it wouldn't surprise me if he wouldn't ask for money before a long time.

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

btw, I'd be much interested in romance scammers that are not (or minimally) scripted, that speak reasonably English (no Russians with translators). If you know some, PM me and mention their gender if not obvious. It's for an experiment I'm doing in trying to hook them up with each other.

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
Naja
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a list of the scripts they use? It's pretty obvious to me that my short-bus "engineering" romance lad is using some scripts, but he's also typing (poorly) some responses at least to individual words and phrases that he can apparently understand from what I'm sending him.

Obviously he's not understanding very much of what I am writing to him or he'd be long gone by now and not declaring his love and his intent to marry me. Laughing
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm a simple (uneducated) happy (easy to please) and Bubbly (a larger lady) lady who is very straight forward (easy to lay) and try to make other people happy(my husband left me and im desperate to get my hooks into a man and not let him go) ..I'm a Faithful lady (no one would touch me with a barge pole) and a simple person (i still use a mangel) God fearing ( i dont do anal)
I'm looking for someone who is willing to share love (wont leave me) and show love someone who will show me what true love (do we really have to have sex) is all about a man with a Faithful heart (not cheat on me again) and someone who love kids (i need a daddy for my 6 kids before x-mas)

Thanks for the interpretation. You obviously have plenty of bitter experience with the clingon harpys who infest Lonely Hearts dating sites just waiting to entrap all those innocent, vulnerable men out there looking for a soulmate who can't cook, won't clean the house and refuses general sex slave duties Laughing .

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic