SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New favorite mugu name

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mike hunter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Goldfish Yenshin......

This is one of the best ones I have heard of yet....
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I few years back I collected a law license from Mustapha Shittu. Something didn't quite smell right about that one.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I presume you dumped him immediately - process of elimination, you might say.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he was dumped. Laughing

I'll have to post the law license in the pictures forum later tonight when I'm home. It's so crappy (no pun intended...honest!) that I probably don't need to overlay the word "FAKE" on it....but I will.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Shpadoinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lawyer named Mbote Newman. Mbote, in Congolese, is "hello." I was in tears when I found out. I should have sent a picture of Newman from Seinfeld to him when he asked for my ID.....

To whom did you lose your virginity?: MISS FATY -Mbote "Hello" Newman
What are you talking about, are we babies. -Patrick Tarawally
Lpico
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad going by "Tom Muga."
He probably thought that was clever. I thought it was pretty funny... but I bet that he wasn't laughing after all I put him through! Laughing

BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Barry Kelly So you dumped Shittu for crappy ID? Laughing

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dumped him because I didn't like the odiferous aura that was about him. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic