SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Backed up crap from safeflirt.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't checked this in a while.....

Some may be pretty stale...

If you want to try a romance scammer, just send an email to them.

"Hi, this is Bubba, from the dating site. I'd like to get to know you..."

Most of these below are west africans, a few russians....

Quote:
Subject: nterested in you
Received: 25.07.2006 - 0:43
nterested in you
My name is Miss Sharon koneh ,i saw your profile today in(/www.safeflirt.com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address ([email protected]) so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected]) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Yours Love
Miss sharon

Quote:
Subject: hello,,
Received: 10.08.2006 - 19:00
hello,,
i read your profile it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i desided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probabilty of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life. please contact me at [email protected] i am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will giove you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. cares for my future love jane,,

Quote:
Subject: hello
Received: 31.10.2006 - 18:28
Hi, I am Stella!
please how are you! hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,please if you don\'t mind i will like you to write me on this ID([email protected]) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Stella!
([email protected])

Quote:
Subject: hi
Received: 20.10.2006 - 17:52

Hi

How are you doing hope fine,
My name is Vicky, i come across your profile that speaks good of you and i find it very
interesting and i will like to have a good relationship with you, am loving,caring, loyal and up to anything you may think or want in a lady.you can send me an email in my
private email address at ([email protected]) i will tell you more about myself once i receieve an
email from you.
expecting your email soonest.
Lot of Love.(vickblove4x1-AT-yahoo-dot-com)
Vicky.

Quote:
Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Cyvia, I just went Through your profile at (www.safeflirt.com) I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address ([email protected]) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours Sincerely.
cyvia
[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: Hi !
Received: 12.10.2006 - 9:58
Hi !
At all I do not know from what to begin. If that is
fairly I did not get acquainted yet and so, through the
Internet. =) For me it for the first time. Well, I shall
begin with that that I have read your structure and have decided to write to you. I think you you will be not against. Probably it is necessary to write about itself
slightly? Basically you may learn about me in my profile
slightly. I shall tell that my name Natlya, or tenderly
Natasha. =) I think that I shall write to you better in
the letter in detail about me more, if you certainly will
write to me. So I shall wait your letter on my
e-mail: [email protected]. I hope that see you soon. =)
Natalya.

Quote:
Subject: Are you really looking for
Marriage and commitment?
Received: 23.09.2006 - 22:12
Wow..I have seen your profile and I think that you are a very interesting person.so I decided to use the chance to get to know you.Hope I will be lucky.I dont think that the age and appearance is so important though I am rather beautiful and age isnt a barrier in any sort of relationship that has to do with joyful giving and love.The most important worth is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature I think already to know how to make a man happy.I dont know if you answer me or not.But why not to try? I will regret if not to try. I think we should use every chance to find our happiness. Life is too short to use it only for thinking and dreaming.I try to act but not only to dream.I will not write you much about myself now. I will just give you an idea of who I am.I work to earn for my living as an Account(Chartered Accountant).I have a high education(Graduated)and I am rather intelligent.The only one I miss is a beloved person.well I have alot to share with you,so i rather you write to me on my email, prettygirl9024(at)yahoo(dot)com then i will get back to you through email or so.

Becky.

Quote:
Hi, My name is Victoria to me 25 years
I am born and I live in Russia me very much have
interested your structure and I wished to learn
more about you write on my e-mail is [email protected]
Take care
Victoria.

(Cute russian above)

Quote:
Subject: [email protected]
Received: 02.10.2006 - 10:57
[email protected]
hello
my name is monica i saw your are profil at www.safeflirt.com and i love it i think we can click from their i will like you to email me back through my email addres thus
([email protected]) awating for your lovly respond soon
monica
Reply | Delete

Quote:
Subject: Hello
Received: 25.09.2006 - 2:26
Hello
My name is miss Alise i was happy when i saw your profile today at www.safeflirt.com and it really acttract me alot i believe that you are the man i have been looking for to share my love and my good interest with ; How is your health? i hope all is well with you. I believe that we can move from here ; but remember that distance;age and colour does not matter what matters is the true love and understanding; in my next e-mail i shall include my pictuer; i will been waithing for your reply, e-mail me back with this e-mail address([email protected]) for further introduction.
Bye my
Alise

Quote:
Subject: Hello Wink
Received: 21.08.2006 - 16:19
How are you?!?!?!?Smile)) I would like to get acquainted with you !! It seems to me that you are the interesting person for me and I hope communicate with you. My name is Yulia!! I have decided to write to you with hope that you will answer me and we can communicate with you!! I from Russia but I could not send you the letter up to that moment when I have altered adress where I live now!!!!! You can write to me on e-mail??? For me with it to eat conveniently to communicate than here!! It is:
Yulia7709 at mail dot ru
I shall wait your letter very much and I can send you my photo as!! I hope for your reply!! With the best regals, Yulia!!

Quote:
Subject: Hello!!!!!!
Received: 23.09.2006 - 21:04
Hello!!!!!!
Hi Dear,
while making my search today at safeflirt.com.....i saw your profile and your sexy pix which is so nice to me i was interested in you and will like to more about you.....i will like you to write an email to me with this address([email protected]) so that i can give you more of my pix for you to know whom i am....remember that colour and distance does not matter but love and understanding and you should know that age is only but number... i promise you that you will never regret knowing me...hope to hear from you soon.
Yours
favour swift

(No pic on my profile)

Quote:
Subject: Hello Dear
Received: 03.09.2006 - 23:02
Hello Dear
My Name is Miss Geogil bonseniryo, a good looking fine girl.from republic of rwanda.i saw your profile and got contacted, my Dear i will like to know more about you , contact me through my email address( [email protected]) for more explainations,
i will send my picture\'s immediately, i recieve your mail in my box.and i will explian my self very well to you. Thanks and God blessed you,

Your,s Geogil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic