SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Re-registration to registration service???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent some money to my future Russian wife, so she can afford the plane ticket. I made sure to give her the necessary 9-digit MTCN, but now she wants me to redo all that with a new recipient's name.
Quote:
Hello my love xxxxx!!! I am glad, that you have answered me, and I am very glad that you gave me the necessary information. Sorry , but I have overlooked to tell you, that I have given the passport on a re-registration to registration service. And I can not take money. Please, send money anew addressed to my girlfriend, she the best my girlfriend and I trust her. So I can take your translation. And a name of my girlfriend - .
With love, yours Elena!!!

What is she talking about?

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, ask her, she wrote it! It should stall her for at least a week Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She is saying she has sent her passport of to be registered or some other such nonsense.

She obvisouly can't claim the money you sent her because the name you sent it to doesn't exist/she doesn;t have ID for.

Therefore can you send it to her freind (her) who can claim it on her behalf.

tel her someone has already claimed it

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, that makes sense. But then either that is now her real name, or then she has a fake ID for it. Is the later case common? Though they'd need something better than paintbrushesque IDs then.

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its is probably a real persons name that either is the scammer or works with the scammer(vlad may be a lad)

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic