SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait (2 months worth)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gamblor
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait. Its a pretty standard straight bait. I'ts a little rough and I screwed up a few details, but who cares. I waisted two months of this guys time (They stuck to the script for most of the entire time, but theres some good lines throughout). All comments are welcomed.

[I accidentally deleted the first couple emails. I had made up some story about looking to get money back after being scammed.]

Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:54:45 -0700
Subject: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA PAYMENT CIRCULAR CBN/10-06:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA PAYMENT CIRCULAR CBN/10-06:

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your unclaimed Contract cum unclaimed Inheritance file and discovered reasons why you are yet to receive your payment. [...Script] (Note: To avoid impersonation, you are hereby issued a code of conduct reference number, which is Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.)
You are warned, in your own interest, stop any further communication with any institution or office claiming to have relevance to the payment of your Contract cum [I guess he likes cum] Inheritance Fund out ?side this office.
You must have to indicate this code when contacting the card center.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. O.S. Oduyemi
Deputy Governor (General Administration)
Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N.)
([email protected])
For: Professor Charles .C. Soludo.
Chairman Central Bank of Nigeria Board of Directors &
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

Dear Dr. Spiff,

I have received the email below from a Mr. O.S. Oduyemi for a Prof. Charlea Soludo and I have several inquiries.
In regards to the unclaimed Inheritance of which the email speaks:
I have recently sent $4500 USD to a man by the name of Dr. George Smith in exchange for the opportunity to act as his beneficiary.
He agreed to give me 30% of his inheritance equaling $2,000,000 US. He has failed to respond to my messages and calls for a month. Do you mean to tell me that my money is in your bank?
How do I receive an ATM Swift Card?

I am anxious to receive my money any guidance you can provide will be appreciated.

As requested here is the information you need:

Phill Mikeal Coster
15 Jake Scott St.
Reserve, NM, USA
Expecting $666,667 US
Central bank of Nigeria Code of Conduct Reference Number: Cbn/atmxx0x5x9x3x06

I will stop trying to contact Mr. Smith, as per your request.

I look forward to your quick reply,
Phill Coster

CHECK THE ATTACHED FILES .
(Cbn/atmxx0x5x9x3x06)

[Dr. Spiff attached two uninteresting Word documents and the following crummy certificate]

Dear Mr. Spliff,

I have received and acknowledge your forwards. There is a problem however with the file named ATM_SWIFT_CARD_Phill.doc. I was unable to open it. Perhaps you could convert it to a PDF file. I have reattached it for your interest.

How was your weekend? I was quite busy here myself. I am in the process of building a new house and it is quite hectic. I have been plagued with problems from day one. Most recently, the man who was working on installing the power and communications systems has received a very bad burn. They tell me he will be fine in a few weeks, but that is none of my concern. The only other electrician is a diabolical ne'er do well, who is trying to charge me almost three times the amount of the last fellow. If I can get my money soon so I can pay these exorborant bills.

Anyways, talk to you soon,
xxx [I'm using this name in another bait]
[I used the wrong name, but they don�t care]

Dear Mister Oduyemi,

I have contacted Mr. Spift and I am waiting for him to RE-SEND me a certain document. Once this arrives, hopefully we can proceed.
Tell me sir, have you worked with this Mr. Spiff before? Is he a trustworthy man? What is he like as a person?

God speed,
xxx [Wrong name to this guy too]

To: Beneficiary (Coster M. Phill.)

Am in receipt of your letter, Dr. Spiff Michael, is a Briton and he is the Director of the Atm swift card center.
[Scripted crap]
I have told you in my other email if you read it very carefully, to liaise with the Atm Center for you to get your Atm Swift Card without delay.

Do not be afraid, the Atm center is the ATM swift card incorporated foreign debt payment arm of the federal government of Nigeria and the central bank of Nigeria of which Dr. Spiff is the director and the Atm center is housed in this same complex building of the central bank of Nigeria.

Yours faithfully,
O.S. Oduyemi.

Attn: Phill M. Coster.
Am re-sending the scan copy of your activated ATM Swift Card.
Find it in the attached file.
You Activated ATM SWIFT CARD would be freight within 24 hours of receipt of the money for this purpose.
Michael

Mr. Spiff,
So sorry, but I still cannot open it. This is the message I am given:

�This error message can appear for several reasons.

The document may be corrupt or damaged. [...blah blah blah]
What do you think I should do? Can you convert the file to a readable .PDF file? I believe time is of the essence.
Phill Coster

Mr. Oduyemi,

FYI: The deal is progressing satisfactory with Mr. Spiff, I suspect I will be able to wire him the money by Monday at the latest.

As a security precaution, my associate has suggested the following. I have signed my email to Mr. Spiff using the name of my company, Steen Knuggits Inc. If he is as attentive to details as I believe, he will notice this and bring it to your attention. [Cheap attempt to cover my tracks]

Best wishes,
Phill M. Coster

Dear sliff, thank you for your patience. I was able to open the file you sent me. What do you require as the next step?

Attn: Phill Mikeal Coster.
C.B.N. CODE OF CONDUCT REFERENCE NUMBER:
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

Thank goodness you have opened the attached file at last.

Send a scan copy of any form of your identification, your correct contact telephone (s) numbers and the sum of US$875.24c. Through Western Union Money Transfer to enable this Center Freight your ATM SWIFT CARD to your designated address: 15 Jake Scott Street, Reserve, NM U.S.A. 87830 by DHL Courier Service without delay.

The money should be sent in the name of the Account Receiving Clerk:

NAME: INNOCENT EBERE.
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION: Reserve.
TEXT ANSWER: Done
AMOUNT TO BE SENT: US$875.24c.

Once this Center receives a scan copy of your identification, your correct contact telephone (s) numbers and the Senders information�s including the MTCN of the money sent by Western Union Money Transfer, your Card will be shipped immediately by DHL Courier Service and it would be delivered to you, right at the door-step of your given address by a DHL Courier Service Dispatch / Delivery Officer within 2 days (48 hours) of Dispatch.

Yours truly,
Dr. Michael Spiff.
Director.
ATM Swift Card Center.
Central Bank of Nigeria Complex
Lagos- Nigeria.

Dear Mr. Spliff.

How are you doing today? I trust everything is fine? I am unable to go into town today, and I do not think the Western Union office is open on the weekend. I believe there is another money transfer company called Cash Converters. I will try them if the WU is not open. If Monday is not soon enough, I can have one of my associates perform the transaction this afternoon. I can forward the necessary details to my assistant Ms. Paco Belle this morning. Please send me the receiving information as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
xxx xxxx [Wrong name yet again. Oh well.]

Attn: Phill Mikeal Coster.
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.
I got your email; Use Western Union Money Transfer only to send the money because Western Union Money Transfer is the Official money transfer service partner of the ATM SWIFT CARD INCORPORATED and that of the DHL COURIER SERVICE here in Nigeria.

Do not forget to send your contact telephone (s) numbers and a scan copy of any form of your identification.

I advise you send the money and other requirement today- your country�s time, because there is time difference between your country�s time and that of Nigeria (it is already Friday night here in Nigeria while it�s day-Friday over there in the states).
[More script]
Waiting to get the Western Union Money Transfer sender�s information first thing tomorrow morning Nigerian time.
Michael.

[Some crappy flags at top of page]

Date: October 27, 2006.

Sir

Beneficiary: Coster Maitland Phill. [Maitland?]
Central Bank of Nigeria Code of Conduct Reference Number:
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

My office received your letter date October 27th 2006.

Yes, Dr. Spiff Michael did told me of the irregularity in your name as contained in our File and your email correspondence sign name, but I guess he said he asked you in one of his correspondence and in your response email, you signed with the name we have in our file- Maitland Phill Coster.

Well, we do our work base on the information we have in our official file and in your case, your name we have in our file is the name I do address you with, but I do not think this irregularity is of any problem, because we work with the names on the official file here in the Central Bank of Nigeria.

My only advice to you, make sure you liaise with Dr. Spiff Michael to avoid delay in the freight / delivery of your Atm Swift Card as soon as possible, because the Federal government of Nigeria do not like tie down of limited scarce foreign exchange (FOREX.).

[Script]

Yours faithfully,
O.S. Oduyemi

Dear Michael,

First let me offer my condolences for the tragic airplane crash in Nigeria this weekend. It was a terrible event. I hope no one you know was aboard the flight. God bless their souls.

I am getting ready to go to the WU office this afternoon. However, I have a problem. I have received an email form Solomon Oduyemi. He said there is a problem at with my registered name. He uses the name Phill Maitland Coster, when my name is clearly Phill Mikeal Coster? What the hell is going on here? This is a very important deal for me. I do want anything to screw this up. What do you think about this mess up? If at some point I go to make a withdrawl and can not because of this what will be the ramifications? You are the expert, please advise.

Phill MIKEAL Coster

Dear Sir,

Let me offer my condolences in regards to the tragic plane crash in Nigeria this weekend. I hope that you were not affected.

I will get to the point. My name is not Phill Maitland Coster. I have never signed anything using this name. My name is Phill Mikeal Coster. Get it right. Will this mix up cause any problems for me to get the money out of the account? I have contacted Mr. Spiff for his advice and I am waiting for his response. Before I get the western union order for him, I would like make certain my correct name is on account as well as the ATM card. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Phill MIKEAL Coster

Phill,

There are no problems with your NAME / your Activated ATM SWIFT CARD name, all documents relating to your unclaimed fund here bears: PHILL MIKEAL COSTER.

You�ve got no cause to worry; you would commence withdrawals with your ATM SWIFT CARD immediately upon receipt, there in your country.

I have officially conveyed your reservation as noticed in your name to the office of the Deputy Governor, General operations for his urgent attention.

Thanks for extending your warm condolence, it is quite a tragedy, though Am a Briton, I deeply sympathize with families that lost their loved ones in that ill-fated Air-craft and I pray that God in His Infinite mercy grant the souls of the departed eternal peaceful rest, Amen.

[Script]

Michael.

Mr. Spiff,

Very good sir, I am glad we are ready to proceed. Please give me details on sending the fee through Western Union. This is not a commonly used system here, but I do believe there is an office nearby.

In the mean time, here is my vital statistics.

xxx xxxx [Just noticed this one.]
206-888-####
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06

I have an important request to make of you. As I will be sending you a scan of my identification, would you do the same?
As a token of trust, I will need a scan of some sort of identification AND a photo of yourself holding a sign that says
"xxx xxxx Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06".

Please send me the required pictures as well as the instructions for western union so I may proceed post haste.

Sincerely,
Phill Mikeal Coster

Date: October 30th 2006.

Sir,

BENEFICIARY: COSTER MIKEAL PHILL.
Central bank of Nigeria Code of Conduct Ref. Number.:
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

This is in acknowledgement of receipt of your E-letter date 30thOctober 2006. Official record regarding your unclaimed fund in this Bank affirms that your correct complete given names are: MR. COSTER MIKEAL PHILL and not Mr. Coster Maitland Phill.

The error you noticed in my previous correspondence with you regarding the omission in your correct given names as contained in our official file, is a typographical error of which is most regrettable and I sincerely apologize for the Mix-up.

All documents relating to your unclaimed und including your Atm swift card all bears your correct name: COSTER MIKEAL PHILL.

What I was referring to, regarding your sign name as brought to my notice by Dr. Spiff, was that Dr. Spiff reported that you do sign your correspondence with him with this name �xxx�, but I explained to him that you have informed me that it is your company�s name.

Mikeal, [It�s Phill dammit, I should have slapped him.] you do not have problems, all relative documents are in your correct name.

I was not directly affected by the plane crash, but it is a National Tragedy, because one of the most reverend Monarchs here in Nigeria died in that Air-crash along with his son whom is a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria including other notable personalities to numerous to mention.

I appreciate your heart felt condolence.

Yours faithfully,
O.S.Oduyemi.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Phill Mikeal Coster

Dear Solomon,

I have prepared the money order at western union and it is ready to be sent. I am just waiting for Spiff to provide me with a photo and a scan of identification. As I am sure you understand, this is for both out security. Hopefully he will send these promptly. The money is ready to be sent, they are just waiting my final authorization.

Sincerely,
Phill Coster

Attn: Phill.
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

This is the Receiver�s information; I sent it to you in my correspondence of yesterday.
[Script]
A copy of your letter you wrote me has been forward to the office of the Deputy Governor, General Operations for his comments.

This center has sent you all official relevant documents prior to the freight of your ATM SWIFT CARD and I have no official obligation to send to you any other prove or document apart from the documents I have already sent you as the terms of my official protocol demands.

Michael.

Dear Spiff,

I have prepared the money transfer as you requested. But tell me this, why should I send you a copy of my identification when you will not do the same? It is not an official request, but a request of mutual trust.

Sincerely,
Phill Coster

Attn: Phill.
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

I did explain to you in one of my previous letters, a scan copy of any form of your identification is for your own good, [...script]
There is nothing on earth what so ever, that I will personally use your identification for.

Am a Briton by Nationality, born and raised in Birmingham and I read for my fore-most degree at the Famous Oxford University, I have my MBA. From Harvard, it is very much annoying, I must confess, what you envisage of my personality. [I envision you as a lying scumbag.]
Some of my course mates whom were international Students- Students from out-side U.K. that Schooled with me, have governed their countries of Origin as Presidents while some have served their countries at very strategic government positions and in the Global Corporate Business Circles.

I wish to state in clear terms that am not in any way comfortable with the content of the letter you wrote me previously, but official protocol demands that I must not be rude to my client not at the highest level of provocation.

I have conveyed my displeasure to the Deputy Governor, General Operations of the Central Bank of Nigeria- O.S.Oduyemi as official protocol demands.

I have given you my words; it is off my official demands to stool so demeaning to your personal request.

Michael.

[What the hell was that last line about? Stool?]

Dearest Micheal,

I have received your email and let me assure your wandering mind. I did not mean to insult you in any way, shape, or form. I just need to reassure myself. You see, I have just found out that my mother has been the victim of a most dastardly scheme. Last week a man showed up at her doorstep pretending to be a police officer. He told them he was collecting donations for a family that tragically lost their home in a grease fire. Since our family is so kind and caring, she made a donation of $1500. Yesterday, she had still not received a receipt, so she called the police station. They informed her that no such charity or man existed and that she had been ripped off. Anyway, my mother is quite old and has amassed a great wealth, so $1500 is not a big loss for her. But this incident has opened my eyes, and I want to make sure all deals I make are safe and legit. I hope they are too legit, too legit to quit.

Again, I apologize for inadvertently insulting you.

I am quite busy for the rest of the day dealing with my mother and the police inspector. I will send out the money order first thing tomorrow morning.

Your friend and partner,
Phill Coster

Phill,

This is in Acceptance of your Apology and I sincerely express my profound apology for any ill feelings I might have caused you too.

I have assured you severally, it is the duty of this Center to ensure that all clienteles are granted the best of service that is second to none.

Upon receipt of the necessary requirement information to enhance hitch-free freight of your ATM SWIFT CARD by this Center, your ATM SWIFT CARD would be Freight by DHL COURIER SERVICE to your address without delay.

You�ve got no cause for any fear or worries.

The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act, just to have food on their table.

It is awful learning that your aged mum could be so ill treated by such a dubious personality as such. [That�ll make a good sig]
The deputy Governor, General Operations of the Central Bank of Nigeria confirmed to me during my lunch break that he wrote to you, informing you of the De-activation of your ATM SWIFT CARD if you fail to meet with the freight requirement before the close of office today.

I will personally dash to his office now to plead with him to have a rescind in his decision regarding your Activated ATM SWIFT CARD and that we both are now friends and partners (quoting you) and you�ve correspond with me, tendered an apology with an assurance to send the requirement for the freight of your ATM SWIFT CARD first thing tomorrow morning.

Perhaps, during my Christmas break, I might come over to the State with my Wife to spend some time with you and your family during the yuletide season, because the workload here is quite enormous and I will certainly appreciate a break then, even for 3-5 days.

I take pleasure in making new friends and sharing ideas.

You will have an opportunity of meeting with me in person and not the Photo you did request for.

How about that?
Michael.

Dearest Michael,

I have read your latest email and I was very glad to see your response. I would be more than happy to welcome you and your wife into my home over the Christmas break. My wife and I are members of the local chapter of S.C.R.O.T.E (Swinger's Club of Reserve Outer Town East). Perhaps when you come to visit I can make you and your wife honorary hard members. I would take pleasure in meeting your wife. What is she like? Can you give me a description? What is she wearing?

But enough of the pleasantries, I have attached a copy of my identification as well as a copy of the western union money order.

I trust everything is in order.

Your friend,
Steen

[I attached unopenable �jpegs�]

Date: October 31st 2006.

Central bank of Nigeria Code of Conduct Ref. Number:
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

My office is in receipt of your E-letter date 30th day of October 2006.
I personally received a printed copy of an E-letter you wrote Dr. Spiff of which contents are derogatory.
Infact, Dr. Spiff personally left his office to my office in spite of the enormous official job on his desk that require his urgent attention to express his great displeasure.
How on earth could you have written such an insulting letter to Dr. Spiff instructing that He sends his Photo holding an inscription "xxx xxxx" Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06� and a scan copy of his identification for you to be convinced of the credibility of his person?
You have to write a letter expressing your unreserved apology to Dr. Spiff for that defamatory and thought provoking letter of yours.
What on earth would have prompted such an insult as contained in your letter?
Dr. Spiff is a man of Over 54 years of age and a Financial Expert of International Repute.
The Office of The President, Federal Republic of Nigeria and this Federal Government of Nigeria�s Apex Bank-The Central Bank of Nigeria, carefully studied His Dossier and that of other Four Individuals as Submitted by the Atm Swift Card Incorporated operators of the Central Bank of Nigeria�s Atm Swift Card Center to chose from, whom will Head the Atm Swift Card Center, before his appointment to Head the Atm Swift Card Center as The Director was confirmed by the Atm Swift Card Incorporated based on His proven efficient track record evident in His Dossier presented to the Federal Government of Nigeria.
How old are you? To have such impunity to have insulted a personality of the age of Dr. Spiff and to have also conceived such an erroneous and malicious impression regarding the credibility of Dr. Spiff�s personality.
You have been given to the end of work of today (31st day of Ocober2006) to meet with the freight requirement of An Activated Atm swift card in your name / favour by the Atm Swift Card Center to your designated address or you will have the Activated Atm Swift Card in your favour revoked by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Foreign Exchange (FOREX) allotted for the payment of your fund as programmed on the Card, de-activated and use to pay other beneficiaries on the Central Bank of Nigeria�s Payment Schedule.

Yours faithfully,
O.S. Oduyemi.

[How dare you take that tone with me. You need a little slap methinks]

My friend Sodomon,

Listen to me you ball licker. I don't know what kind of operation you are running in Nigeria, but the request I made is legitimate when conducting business of this type in every civilized country in the world.

You say that Mr. Spiff is a man of over 54 years of age? Well, my friend, I am very nearly 62 years of age, and I have not gotten this far by being foolhardy. I did not make the request to insult Spiff, but to simply verify his identity. Do you always make deals over the Internet without so much as a photograph? If so, I can see why your country remains in the dark age.

Tell me, why can't he send a photo? Is it because he has NO credentials? How well do you know this man? Maybe he is ashamed of how he looks? I assure you, I am not interested in personal appearance. However, since I did not realize that my comment would infuriate Spiff so much, I will send him an apology some time this afternoon when I am free.

As for your spiteful email, I found it to be greatly upsetting and I expect an apology from you my dear Oduyemi. I hope to put this unpleasantness behind us so I can send the money order and collect my money as soon as possible.

Your pal,
Phill Mikeal Coster

PS: Perhaps you would like some information on an organization called NAMBLA? I believe they would be right up your alley. They can help you to learn about international business practice.

Date: October 31st 2006.

Central bank of Nigeria Code of Conduct Ref. Number:
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

My office is in receipt of your E-letter date 31st day of October 2006.
I spoke with Dr. Spiff, he has briefed me that the both of you are now friends, he made reference to your assurance, apology and worries due to a sour experience according to him you told him about, your mother just had.
My office is not resting on her oars [That�s a new one] to ensure that all legitimate beneficiaries been owed by the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria receives their respective unpaid fund in earnest.
[Script]
Liaise fraternally with Dr. Spiff as assured.
Good day.
Yours faithfully,
O.S. Oduyemi.

Phill,

I received your letter, thanks for your kind gesture.

Re-send the Scan copies of the WU info and your Identification immediately using micro-soft word application.
It is praticaly impossible for me to view the attached information you�ve sent.

Re-send both documents now to avoid delay in the freight / delivery of your Activated ATM SWIFT CARD.

Michael.

Hello,

How are you doing this evening? This is a quick email to keep you updated.

As you may have seen, I believe I am having trouble sending the two documents. When I scanned them they were fine, but now they have become corrupted. I have checked my computer and found no problems, but I suggest you perform a virus scan just to be sure. I will attempt to rescan the money order for 875.00 USD and the identification. I will send the documents tomorrow if my computer is working properly. Please bear with me.

Thank you,
Phill M Coster

Phill,

I got your email, I advice that you send the name, address, amount sent and the MTCN (WU. CONTROL NUMBERS �the ten digit numbers) of the Wu information to me now.

Write out the information and send it to me now, to enable my secretary give the Wu. information to the Account-receiving Officer, for him to commence official process of freight of your ATM SWIFT CARD while I wait for the scan copies.

This is to avoid delay, because I want you to get your Activated ATM SWIFT CARD Freight before close of office hours today- Nigerian time.

Type out the Wu. senders information and send it to me by email now.

[No deal Spiffy]

Dear Michael,

I apologize for the delay. My grandson, Chip, came over today to help me with my scanner. Apparently the laser diode used to illuminate the document is running hot. I don't understand it myself. He is such a wizard at computers! He a very bright young man, he is my pride and joy. The rascal is always keeping busy, especially when it involves bicycling, nature hikes, vocalizing, and of course, computers. Do you have any children? I would like to hear all about them.

But I digress. I have rescanned and attached the western union money order. Please confirm that you have received it.

Sincerely,
Phill M Coster

Phill,

I got your email.

Type out the exact names used in sending the money, the MTCN TEN DIGITS control numbers and the exact Amount of money sent- These are the only information I require from you once you receive the new WU. Money order and send these details to me by Email.

My email is very safe and I do not envisage problems.

It is only in your best interest that you get this done as soon as possible, to enable the Bank accounts of the Insurance and Freight companies credited respectively for the freight instruction to be approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

I can�t, I would call you, send the Type written Wu. Information to me by email once it�s done.

Michael.

[I wait a few days to respond]

Dear Michael,

I have some bad news and I have some good news.

First the bad news, I have tried to send you the money order yet again, however the scanner has not been working correctly. I am hesitant to send the MCTN number through the email due to security, I believe hackers may have gotten into my email account. Anyway, when I went to scan it again, the scanner caught on fire. Luckily I was not hurt, but the money order has been destroyed. I attached the picture that came out.

Now, the good news. I sent my grandson Chip to the 24 hour western union office two towns over to get a new money order. I suspect he will be back in a couple of hours. Please call my voice mail service immediately and leave a detailed message telling me EXACTLY what information you will need off the form. Please repeat the message for clarity. Also leave your contact number and I will call you as soon as Chip returns.

Believe me, I am as frustrated with this as you are. Thank you for your tremendous patience my friend.

You will not beleive this, chip didnt un[plug my scanner it has ignited again I need to put the fire out

P [NOOOooooo�]

Sir,

Sequel to your non-compliance to requirement for the Freight of an activated ATM SWIFT CARD to the tune of 20,000,000,00.US$, by the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER.

Be herein informed that De-activation Instruction have been sent to the Director ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER, Dr. Michael Spiff to de-activate the ATM SWIFT CARD number 652805001110004 initially programmed in your favor before close of office hours of the 6th day of November 2006.
If the ATM SWIFT CARD Center, is not in receipt of the necessary requirement to enhance the Delivery of an Activated ATM SWIFT CARD in your favor to your Designated address.

Yours faithfully,
O.S.Oduyemi.

[Phill�s grandson Chip takes over]

Honorable Mr. Oduyemi,

Hi. My name is Chip Coster. You can call my Chip or Chippy. I am the grandson of Phill Coster. I am writing to you on his behalf. My grandfather was recently injured. He was putting out a fire in his home. There was a lot of damage to his house. Thank God he only received minor burns to his hands and arms. The fire department said he could have died. He is in the hospital and should be out in a couple weeks.

He asked me to check his email for him in case a Mr. Spif or you wrote him about his ATM card or something. Do you know Mr. Spif? If so, my grandfather told me to tell him to email him ASAP. If you do know him, please pass on this message. I would write him myself but I do not feel comfortable because I do not know him, but since you wrote with a urgent letter, I feel that you might help him.

Also, my grandfather said something about a money transform? Is that what he sent me to get the other day? He told me to tell you to tell Mr. Spif that I couldn't get it because when I was going to get it I had to go back because of the fire. I saw your date of November fourth. Is it possible to push this back a couple of weeks until my grandfather is recovered? Maybe I could do it on his behalf if you help me with the details. Today is the fourth and it is the weekend here and the western union where I live is not open on weekends. I will not be ably to go until Tuesday. Please, please, let this be acceptable. My grandfather told me you were an important government official. i do not know about these sort of things, nut I hope you can use your powers to extend the deadline.

I feel very bad because of my grandfather's injuries. It was me that tried to fix the scanner before if caught on fire. I hope you have sympathy for me and my injured grandfather who is the best man I know.

I will be checking my grandfather�s email regularly on the weekend and while he is in the hospital so you can send messages when you can.

Thanks,
Chippy Coster

This is in acknowledgement of receipt of your E-Letter on behalf of your grandfather date 4th day of November 2006.
Accept my sympathy for what so-ever accident your grandfather might have encored.
This is government business and I carry �out my official assignments in accordance to government directives.
Inform, your grandfather urgently that you�ve received a letter from my office- OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR, GENERAL OPERATIONS, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, that failure on his part to meet up with the requirement of the Atm Swift Card Center to enhance the prompt freight of his Activated ATM Swift Card within the given time frame of the close of office hours on the 6th day of November, 2006.
An Atm Swift Card activated in his favor would be De-programmed and De-activated; there would be no extension of the days of grace as it is the directive of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

If you enquire from your grand father, he will give you the Receiving Account Officer�s Details, you need to send the money to the Atm Swift card Center through the Western Union Money Transfer.

If the Western Union Money Transfer�s office do not operate during weekends in your country, you have the opportunity to redeem the given time frame by sending the requirement by Monday been the same 6th of November 2006 which the given time frame expires.

This is the Account receiving officer�s details and the amount to be sent, presented to my office by the Atm Swift Card Center.

[Script...] including a scan copy of your grandfather�s identification document, it could be his driver�s license, data page of his international passport or his state identity card, these are the information required by the Atm Swift Card Center as my office was reliably informed by Dr. Spiff.

Note: Send a scan copy of your grand father�s identification and the western union money transfer sender�s information to Dr. Spiff of the Atm swift card center and not my office, because it is the Atm Swift Card Center that would effect freight of your grand father�s Activated Card and not my office.

Monday, 6th day of November 2006 is the expiration date of the given time frame and my office will not entertain any excuse in this regard if your grandfather fail to comply to this Federal Government of Nigeria�s Presidential Order.

Yours faithfully,
O.S.Oduyemi.

[This prick is all business]

Dear Mr. Oduyemi,

Hello again, how are you? This is Chippy Coster writing. I received your email and I went to talk to my grandfather Phill Coster. He was not to able to tell me what to do because they were going to bring him into surgery for a skin graft on his arm and chest because of the fire that happened. By the way thanks for the kind words about the injury that by grandfather suffered because of the fire.

After I was not able to speak with him, I was reading your email that you sent. I think I understand what to do for the western union money order. I tried to go and get it today but because it was Sunday the store that has the western union in it was not open. I think I can get it on Tuesday because tomorrow (Monday) is a state holiday. I do not think It will be open on (Monday) tomorrow because of this.

Would you prefer to send a copy of the money order or just the numbers and information? I will send them to you first thing Tuesday after the store is open. Also do I send them to you?

Chippy Coster

This is in acknowledgement of receipt of your E-Letter on behalf of your grandfather date 5th day of November 2006.
How is your grandfather�s health at moment? Hope he is responding to treatments.
Due to the ill health of your grandfather, I will use my Official influence as A Deputy- Governor, General �Operations of the Central Bank of Nigeria of which my Office is directly in charge of supervision of the Affairs of the Atm Swift Card Center to grant you just a day concession as requested, hence today Monday �6th day of November 2006 is a state holiday in your country.

[Script]My office will have no option than to instruct the Atm Swift CARD Center to de-activate your grandfather�s Card before the close of office of the 7th day of November 2006 ,if you fail to comply to this directive , I personally granted this one day concession to your grandfather as a privilege due to his ill health.

Yours faithfully,
O.S.Oduyemi

Phill,

I have just been informed by the office of the deputy governor, generaloperation of the Central bank of Nigeria, that he received a letter from your Grand-sonthat you were involved in a fire incident, infact i was perplexed on hearing this news
My brother and partner, take heart. [Thanks bro]

O.S. Oduyemi, also told me that he extended the days of grace granted to you to send a scan of any form of your identification and the WU. senders info. by a day, which means you have tomorrow- tuesday to get this finaly sorted out.

I wish you very fast recovery .
Michael.

[I ignore the deadline]

Phill,
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

In acknowledgement of receipt of a directive from the Office of Deputy -Governor General operations-O.S.ODUYEMI this day 7 November 2006.

Be here in informed that This ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER have been instructed to DE-PROGRAMME AND DE-ACTIVE an ATM SWIFT CARD NUMBER 652805001110004 already Activated in your favor if this Center is not in receipt of a scan copy of any form of your identification and evidience of payment of the Insurance and Freight cost of the Activated ATM SWIFT CARD in your name to your given address before the close of office working hours of 7 November 2006.

How is your health, hope you are re-cuperating .

Yours truly,
Dr. Michael Spiff.

Dear Dr. Spiff,

Good day. My name is Chippy Coster. I am the grandson of Mr. Phill Coster. As you may know from Mr. Oduyemi, my grandfather was involved in a horrible, horrible accident. I have the terrible job of telling you my grandfather passed away because of infections from the burns he sustained to his hands, arms, chest, and groinal areas. Can you please pass this on to Mr. Oduyemi, I am sure he will be saddened by the news.

As you can well imagine, this is a very hard time for my family. My grandfather was beloved by all. As his eldest grandson, it is my duty to put his final affairs in order and I have been monitoring his email account. Although I do not know the details about your deal I know that this deal was very important to my grandfather. He also mentioned that he considered you to not only be his business associate but a trusted friend and advisor.

I know the time is almost expired, but can you possibly stall to make it possible to change the ATM card over to my name so that I may use the cash to make donations to my grandfather's favorite charities. If there is any additional paperwork that needs to be filled out please let me know.

Please remember my grandfather as the kind, compassionate man he was. And please, help me to complete this deal, it's what my grandfather would have wanted.

Mourningfully,

Chippy Coster

PS: Please remember John 15.13 from the Holy Bible:

Beyond the circle of the family, a person seeks friends who will be honest, faithful, and true. The scriptures uphold the ideal of the true friend, while admonishing people to choose their friends carefully, lest they be misled or find themselves abandoned in adversity.

[That�s Phil Brown who played Uncle Owen Lars]

Phill/ Chippy.
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

Sorry for the sad story of the demise of your grand- father,
i will inform the office of the Deputy governor , General Operations of this development.

But, i will only advise that you contact Oduyemi too, because i have been instructed to de-programe the ATM SWIFT CARD issued in your grand-father's favour if he fail to meet with the shipment demands of his card before close of office hours today.

Accept my heart felt condolence.

Dr. Michael Spiff.

Dear Dr. Oduyemi

Good day. My name is Chippy Coster. I am the grandson of Mr. Phill Coster. As you already know, my grandfather was involved in a horrible, horrible accident. I have the terrible job of telling you my grandfather passed away because of infections from the burns he sustained to his hands, arms, chest, and groinal areas. I am sure that Mr. Spiff has already told you this sad news.

As you can well imagine, this is a very hard time for my family. My grandfather was beloved by all. As his eldest grandson, it is my duty to put his final affairs in order and I have been monitoring his email account. Although I do not know the details about your deal but I know that this deal was very important to my grandfather.

I know the time is almost expired, but can you possibly stall to make it possible to change the ATM card over to my name so that I may use the cash to make donations to my grandfather's favorite charities. If there is any additional paperwork that needs to be filled out please let me know.

Please remember my grandfather as the kind, compassionate man he was. And please, help me to complete this deal, it's what my grandfather would have wanted.

Mourningfully,

Chippy Coster

PS: Please remember John 15.13 from the Holy Bible:

Beyond the circle of the family, a person seeks friends who will be honest, faithful, and true. The scriptures uphold the ideal of the true friend, while admonishing people to choose their friends carefully, lest they be misled or find themselves abandoned in adversity

Sorry for the death of your grandfarther, may his soul rest in peace. [Compassionate man]
Am an employee of the Federal Government of Nigeria and i run Government business not my private organisation.
Assumed, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria dies today, Governance and Government Business will not stop, officialy we have been trained as Public servants(Civil servants) not to attach sentiments in our actions incourse of discharging our official assignments.
[Script...] to make claim of your late grandfather's unclaimed fund, you have only today (8th day of November 2006) though it is late evening here in Nigeria this day 8th of November 2006, but due to the diffrence in time zones between Nigeria and the United States of America ,it could be close to noon hours of the 8th day of November, 2006 there in your country. The only consesion i can grant to you, is that the Atm Swift Card Center must be in receipt of the necessary requirement for the program, activation , insurance and freight of an Atm Swift Card to be issued in your name and favour to the tune of the exact amount been owed your late grandfather by the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, upon resume of office tomorrow morning (9th day of November 2006) which could be your sleep hours in the United States of America.
The given days of grace granted to your late grandfather to make claim of his An Atm Swift Card activated in his name before his untimely death by the Federal Government of Nigeria, ends today and it can not be extended by me, my office or the Board of Governors of this Federal Republic of Nigeria's apex Bank-Central Bank of Nigeria, because the out-right cancellation and De-activation of your late father's activated Atm Swift Card have already been endorsed by the Office of the President Federal Republic of Nigeria and it is irrevocable.
To avoid out-right cancellation of claim of your late grandfather's fund, it is expected that you send immediately today -8th day of November 2006 to the Director Atm Swift C ard Center , Dr. Michael Spiff these requirement. [Script...]His Excellency, President Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Yours faithfully,
O.S.Oduyemi.

Listen to me old bean, here's how it's going to go down.

I will send the following to Dr. Spiff:
$875.24 for the ATM Swift card
$130.00 for the "Stamp Duty Stamp"
$1020.00 for the Card Activation
$12000.00 as a "token" of appreciation for you helping me in this time of need

Total: $14925.24 USD

Basically, you must pretend that my grandfather is still alive and begin the processing of the ATM card immediately. I will send the money to Dr. Spiff in whatever way he suggests. You may give some of the extra $12000 to Dr. Spiff, or you may keep it yourself. Notez bien. This is not a bribe, but in my country it is to pay customary to pay "administrative" fees of this nature. Or if you like, you can call it a late penalty, I don't care. Twelve grand is small potatoes compared to 20 million.

Please respond as soon as possible. We need to get this taken care of right now. My grandfather did not appreciate the amount of money we are dealing with. I am able to get the money and send it as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks,
Chippy Coster

Dear Dr. Spiff,

How are you? I have just wrote to Sodomon Oduyemi with a proposal. Hopefully he will write back quickly because I will be able to send the money whenever he asks for it. If not, I have a plan. [I was going to suggest he beat up Oduyemi and steal the ATM card.] I hope to talk with you soon.

Thank you,
Chippy Coster

Date: 9th November 2006.

[Script]
Am using my official position to assist you because Dr. Spiff pleaded with me to temper justice with mercy base on his cordial friendship and mutual understanding he had with your late grandfather.
I, personally or my Office will not respond to any further correspondence from you, if you do not send the requirement today 9th day of November 2006, this I have also told Dr. Michael Spiff.
It is due to the intervention and solicitation on your behalf from Dr. Michael Spiff, that I have decided to stay-put action today.
Be assured you will not be lucky on this tomorrow 10th November 2006, if
you do not comply today.
Yours faithfully,
O.S.ODUYEMI.

Dear Mr. Saruman Oduyemi,

I have been waiting anxiously for your email. Thank you for your quick response! In my humble opinion, you are a man of great dignity and moral character! I just got off the phone with the Western Union office, and the agent I spoke to said that state law prohibits the sending of money orders in excess of $500. Since this is the case, I will send five money orders for $500 and one for the remaining $425.23. I am on my way to the Western Union office to get the money orders right away. I suspect I will be able to send the information to Dr. Spiff sometime this evening.

Again, thank you for your understanding in this endeavor.

Sincerely,
Chippy Coster

Dear Michael,

I have just spoken with Mr. Oduyemi. He tells me that I have you to thank for him delaying the cancellation of my grandfathers ATM card. You are as kind and loving as my grandfather told me!

I do not have much time so I am heading out to go to the Western Union at Toshi Station. I will have to get five money orders for $500, and one for $425.24 for a total of $2925.24. I will get the information to you as soon as I return this evening.

It is very important that you leave a voice message as soon as you receive this email. I will be in the car so I cannot check my email until I get home this evening. I will however, be checking my voicemail. You can contact me on my grandfather�s number (206-888-4181). Please leave a message with all the information I will need so I have it right when I arrive at the office.

Again, you are a gentleman and a scholar! Perhaps we can meet today to have drink or two.

Sincerely,

Chippy Coster

PS: I am glad Oduyemi cooperated, I did not have implement my plan.

Chippy,
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

The death of your grandfather was of shock to me, because i have told my wife back home in the United Kingdom of my plans of our spending the few days off i will have for the Christmas with your late grandfather.

It is very important i explain to you, it took me close to an hour to personally plead with O.s. Oduyemi to have patience with you till very early morning of 10th day of November 2006 before he can out-rightly cancell your claim of the unpaid money of your late grandfather, which my office have duely activated on an ATM SWIFT CARD number :652805001110004 to the tune of US$20,000,000.00. in his favour before his untimely death.

Oduyemi, is a man of little words but highly professional in his approach and deligent in carry out his official duties, you have only today in your country to help your-self, because if by tomorrow morning office opening hours in Nigeria , i get to the office and i can not find a scan copy of any form of your identification and the prove of the money paid through the Western Union Money Transfer, you will have no option than to forget the unpaid money owed your late grandfather by the Nigerian government.

Oduyemi, accepted only on a reason which i gave him that might have prompted your delay in meeting with the requirement of this Center ,that perharps you were recovering from the shock you might have experienced due to the untimely death of your grandfather.

Type out , the name you use in sending the money through Western Union Money Transfer, the address you used for the transfer, the exact amount you sent and the MTCN (10 DIGITS) number.

Send this information to my office by email and it must get to me before morning Nigerian time- IT IS 8:45PM here now in Nigeria.

You have to include a scan copy of any form of your identification, of which i have explained to you before.

[Script]
Yours truly,
Dr. Michael Spiff.

Dear Mr. Spiff,

I have just returned from the Western Union office. Here are the numbers as you requested. I will send one at a time to prevent your email from getting all clogged up.

Sincerely,
Chippy Coster

Dear Mr. Spiff,

Here is money order number 2. [& 3,4,5,6]

Sincerely,
Chippy Coster

HAVE YOU RECEIVED THE MONEY ORDER NUMBERS? IS IT NIGHT TIME THERE?

Chippy

Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

[This was a word document. The authors name is �Simon�]

Dr. Spliff,

Thank you for all you have done! What is the next step???

Your bud,
Chippy

Chippy,

Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

The Account department have reported to the Central Bank of Nigeria,that the Western Union Transfer Office here in Nigeria,confirmed that the money you sent has not reflected in the transaction computer Network of the Western Union Money Transfer here in Nigeria.

Mr.O.S. Oduyemi is now very furious with me, i advice you call the Western Union MoneyTransfer local Agentin your country, where you sent the money from to correct this immediately.

Tell the Western Union MoneyTransfer local Agent there in your country where you sent the money to cross check his computer and make sure that the 6 Western Union Money Transfer Transaction you sent is reflected on the Western Union Money Transfer computer network in Nigeria immediately.

The Central bank of Nigeria has directed that if it is true that you did not send any money to this center, your grandfather's unpaid claim will be out-rightly suspended before close of office hours of today- 10th and you can not get the money.

Though, i explained to Oduyemi that it could be a computer error at the Western Union Money Transfer Local Office in your city where you sent the money from, it is important you rectify this problem immediately before close of work hours today here in Nigeria.

Call oduyemi now and assure him that you will rectify the problem immediately, his direct telephone number is 234-1- 7230908.

Once you have discussed with Oduyemi and rectify the problem with your local Western Union Money Transfer Agent there in your country call me- 234-1- 7635162.

Michael.

Oh my God! This is unexpected news. Quickly quote me the 6 MCTN that are on the money orders. I am not at home so I can not check the actual documents. I will call the western union office to verify them! Quickly now!

Please, what western office branch did they go to? Do you know who they spoke with? I need this information immediately!

Chippy,

These are the MTCN NUMBERS respectively.

You do not have much time at moment now, call the local agent of the western union money transfer where you send the money from immediately.

It is almost 6:30pm (evening here in Nigeria) Oduyemi do leave his office at about 9:pm daily, make sure you call him now if you have not,because your fate certainly lies in his hands.

I advice you call him now : 234-1- 7230908.

Rectify this immediately over-there in your country,assure Oduyemi that you will rectify every-thing certainly today and be certain you will because Oduyemi will not condole false assurances. I pray he will listen.

Call me when all is done:234-1-7635162 and remember to send a scan copy of any form of your identification because it was not included in the previous emails you've sent today.

Michael.

Dear Mr. Spliff,

I have just talked to the people at western union. What an ordeal! You see what happened is that the agent who processed my orders was a new trainee. They did not copy the correct numbers onto the forms. I have obtained the correct numbers. Please go with them to the western union office IMMEDIATELY.

Write them down carefully.

I will be traveling for several hours. Leave a voice mail, I will check it when I get in.
Also, I will not send you my identification. That is not necessary. You already have a copy of my late grandfather's.

Go now, do not let me down!
Chippy Coster

Chippy,
Cbn/atmscxx0x5x9x3x06.

Am in receipt of the email you sent and the new MTCN numbers as sent.

I have submitted the numbers to the Account Department for the Account Receiving Officer to make confirmation from the Western Union Money Transfer Office here in Lagos-Nigeria.

My office has also kept Mr. Oduyemi Informed of this development.

I keep my fingers crossed till I receive report of the Western Union Money Transfer confirmation from the Account Department.

But know it that if it is Dude MTCN numbers you've sent, your late grandfather�s unpaid fund claim will be out-rightly cancelled within a twinkle of an eye, because the Office of the Deputy governor (ODUYEMI), General Operations of the Central bank of Nigeria is anxiously waiting too to get an update on the sent Mtcn numbers you�ve re-sent from the Account Department.

The authenticity of the re-sent Mtcn numbers will be your saving grace.
I hope all works out successful at the Western Union Money Transfer�s Office.

You are welcomed at any given time 24 hours and 7 days a week to contact me on my telephone: 234-1-7635162.
Michael.

Chippy,

The account department, have informed me now that all re-sent Mtcn numbers you gave are fake as the numbers and the sent money information on each respectively are not in the Western Union Money Transfer Computer network.

Though, i have pleaded with the Head of Accounts not to report to Deputy Governor Oduyemi yet of this.

You have to go persoannly to the local western union office where you did made the payment immediately, ask for a re-fond of your money and go to another local agent of the western union money transfer to send the money.

This must be done immediately, because if by the end of today, this issue is not rectify by you, then forget every-thing about this claim/ ATMSWIFT CARD.

Do this now before Oduyemi's office is notify of this development and you know what it means, if Oduyemi receives confirmation from the Accounts department that the Mtcn numbers are dude numbers.

Go now, collect your money from the local western union transfer agent you used and go to another wsetern union money transfer local agent in your area to send the money.

Once you've done that call Mr. Oduyemi to personaly inform him that you've sent the money and send a scan copy of any form of your identification along with the new mtcn numbers, because your grandfather did not submit any to this center.

Give ma a call once all these are done.
Michael.

Dearest Michael,

What is your major malfunction Dr. Spiff? Please tell me why you are trying to mess things up. I have almost had it up to here with your shenanigans. I most displeased. And I am sure Oduyemi will be displeased.

I have just spoken with the service representative at Western Union. They have told me the following. The numbers I gave you ARE NOT fake. They money orders have been FLAGGED by the Western Union Transcontinental Division due to the error made by the agent (the first set of invalid numbers). Apparently because of this, a security option has been activated. This means that before sending large amounts of money overseas, they require telephone or internet confirmation from both ends of the deal. I have called them and to validate my side of the transaction. All that they require is for you to call them IMEDIATELY and quote the second set of numbers. They will then manually release the money orders and then you can go and cash them as usual.

Please do this immediately. The entire deal depends on it.

I accidentally hit "send" before I was able to attach the appropriate numbers. Here they are:

Merchant Customer Service Line
(712) 432-7432 Spencer, Iowa, USA
or

"The rate of dishonest and fraudulent act been perpetrated by persons of dubious intent is quite alarming, perhaps it is due to Economic Pressures and financial constraints, but it is outrageous that some persons could get indulged in such mischievous and unlawful act." Michael Spiff
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic