SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That's not a slap; THIS is a slap

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some months ago I decided to try baiting male love scammers. I created myself am intelligent, hedonistic divorcee and sent out some mails. The only one that stuck around was Wahab, and he was deathly boring; never asked for money, never said anything interesting, but just whined about how much he loved me. He only ever wasted about 1 minute on emailing me. He eventually got too much and I dropped him.

Then a couple of days ago I got an invite to write a reference for him for a dating site. I didn't call him a scammer - I had no evidence that he was, and he was going to review it before it got on the site, but I wasn't complimentary. For some reason he refused to put it on the site. Laughing

Today I received this from him:
Wahab wrote:
Hi
I dont know how to discribe people like you,you are abuse me like that why only because when we are friend I dissappoint you in chat with you and I once told you that I dont know much about france computer they wrote all things in french,you see that is reason i dont send you my new photo that time,I know much about woman ,anyway I dont blame you ,may be you never live your country before,that is why you dont know anything than accuse or your thinking is very low,or that is what make you be divorcee,I live you with your bitterwordly mouth but you will gain your word in the world to come,bastard.

Well I couldn't let that go, could I?
I wrote:
I thought I was very restrained. I held myself to the truth and the plain facts. Communicating with you was totally boring. You had nothing interesting to say even during cybersex.

You're not looking for a lover, Wahab, you're looking for a mommy. Why don't you run home to the one you've already got and stop annoying women who are looking for adult men who they can talk to.

If you want to talk to me then talk, don't whine, and make it intelligent and interesting. I don't think you are capable of that, but I am willing to be surprised, and physically you turn me on.

Your attempt at abuse is as lousy as your cybersex. This is how it is done -
You are an abject failure and a piss-poor excuse for a human being. Earth-worms have more brain power than you and they are better looking. S**t, my bl**dy c**t is better looking than you. Go and play with your tiny dick and get out of my f***ing face you immature dipshit.

Hugs and kisses,
Frankly I don't care if he replies, but I think that might just rehook him.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subtle, very subtle. He'll be back Thud.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic