SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait :: some potential NSFW in text

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RubyCat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,

I am working on my first bait, I will be posting here and updating as it goes along...

Quote:

X-Gmail-Received: 83fdfd4a5ac5907699d85e5559111ad5c2d49bae
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.49.71.16 with SMTP id y16cs159251nfk;
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 01:23:23 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.67.22.7 with SMTP id z7mr1347650ugi.1163582603375;
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 01:23:23 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ug-out-1314.google.com (ug-out-1314.google.com [66.249.92.170])

Hello Ruby! Thank you big, that you have written me the letter.
It was very pleasant for me, when I have seen your letter in the letter box.
I would like with you will get acquainted more close,
As at first sight your structure has very much liked me.
At once to you I shall tell, that I search for serious attitudes.
And I have decided to try to find the the man in the Internet.
I also think, that you have written to me with serious intentions if we shall continue our correspondence,
That you will treat me seriously. I do not want that played with my feelings,
Also I do not want to wound the soul and to waste time all for nothing.
Why I speak all this to you, because I very quickly get used to people,
And I very trustful girl.
Now I want to tell about myself slightly. I think, and I hope, that it is very interesting to you to know me more close.
My name Elmira. I was born March, 2, 1980. to me now 26 years. My growth of 165 centimeters, weight of 52 kgs.
My color of hair black, but now painted. Eyes too black color.
I was born and I live in city of Kazan. I live with parents. I have younger brother. To him now 22 years.
he studies at university as the stomatologist. The next year he will finish university.
Mum works for me the teacher, and father works in militia. At us very good and amicable family.
I too have finished university. I work as the hairdresser in a small beauty salon.
Very much to like me my work, as I the professional.
I very much like to dream and to think out different hairdresses.
I to you send the photo. I hope my photo to you it is pleasant. You like my photo?
Certainly on it a photo I in cosmetics. I use cosmetics. As I always work with people,
And I should look well. In life I very little and seldom use cosmetics.
Because I think, that it spoils a skin.
At leisure like to read books, it is especial to me it is pleasant to read novels,
And verses of Russian poets. I shall open you a secret try to write, but at me it is bad
It turns out. Why I so think? As that I have decided to read the rhyme of the best
To the girlfriend. She has listened and has told that it not mine! May when be I shall write him to you.
As I like to listen to quiet, tool music. What music is pleasant
To you? Under music I like to dream. I dream to get on a desert island as it is possible
Further from: lie, wars to get. Where the blue sea, yellow sand and a number the loved person
With which in the evenings I sit at a fire and I look at stars. I very much would like to find out
Of what you dream? Still to me to like: to be going, go to a museum, a zoo, to walk in park
On it I want to finish the small letter, and I hope that you too will write to me
In more detail about itself, about the life. I shall wait from you new
Letters with your photos. It was very pleasant for me that we have got acquainted with you. Hope we shall find
The general interests.
I wish you all kind! Elmira.

My reply :

Quote:

Yes, I very much like your photo! I can only dream of laying in your eyes, our breasts pressing against one another... You have a beautiful body!

My intentions are very serious. I would ask that we marry as only two lesbian lovers could! I would want you to live with me full time as my lesbian lover.... I love the idea of laying between your legs and holding you...

I must see your ass! A nice ass is very important to me, as it is one of the things I look for in my mates.

Until your response.

yours,

Ruby

Images from first emails:

RubyCat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it continues:

Quote:

Ruby, I am very glad, that you have written me the letter.
I also with pleasure shall answer your letter.
Ruby, I at once want to tell you, that I very seriously treat our correspondence.
Therefore I want to find out about you more. Also I very much hope, that my letter is pleasant for you.
You already know about me many things. But I still would want you to write more in detail about the work.
As I already have written to you, I work as the hairdresser in a beauty salon.
I work each day, except for Sunday. On Sunday at me free day.
For 1 day at me are till 10-15 clients. For all the day I very much I get tired.
It happens, that I do not feel the legs as I all the day stand on legs.
I do not have even time to have a rest, as our interior is visited with very many people.
Basically I do a man's hairstyle. You to me also write, is more detailed about the work, ok.
Also ask me, that you interests about my work.
I write you the letter as soon as at me the free time will appear.
As in a building in which there is our interior, there is a Internet of cafe.
I write you from the Internet of cafe. If it is fair, I know the computer a little,
As earlier I was not interested in the computer, and I at all did not know, that such the Internet...
I began to be interested in the computer only 1 one month ago, and it became very interesting to me.
I did not think, that so easily will get acquainted to people, and I think, that is quite real to find the half.
I do not have computer. Therefore I write you from the Internet of cafe.
At me it is a lot of photo as I can be photographed each day.
But I can be photographed only at work because at mine colleagues are a camera.
I also want to send you the photo. I hope to you it is pleasant. It I at work.
Also I want to tell you that you also wrote me long letters, and send me the photos.
Write to me more about itself. I to you shall tell fairly, that I in the Internet search for the the man.
I also very much dream to leave to live abroad. As it is very real.
I would want to leave abroad to live. I very much hope, that my dream will be executed.
But all over again I want to find out about you all. Certainly,
at you at once will arise, why you want to leave abroad?
I shall tell to you fairly, that at us good men remained very little.
At us very much many use alcoholic drinks. Very many young guys addicts.
I want, that mine the man was gentle and careful. I want, that he always respected and understood me.

Quote:

I very much do not have man's attention and care. As I here do not have man.
Therefore I want to find the man in the Internet, and I want to build serious relations.
You want to build serious relations? You seriously treat to our correspondence?
I shall wait from you for the answer. Write to me more about itself, and what intentions at you.
I want to find out all about you as you are very interesting to me. Elmira.
Do not overlook to send me the photos, ok.

A MAN!?!?!?!?!?! gotta get this one off script... "ruby" is most definatly NOT a man.. (the persona.... however, the person behind ruby *IS* Twisted Evil

Quote:

It is because of these reasons that I have turned from men and have sought companionship with a woman. You worry me though, as you say you are looking for a man on the internet. I am not a man, but I do have interesting toys that can stimulate you like a man. I hope, as I live where two women can become married, that this is a pleasable option for you.

Until now, my life had been on a downward spiral. My last girlfriend left me once she found that my penis was a strap-on. My grandmother has died as well, and while that makes me extremely sad, she left me a very sizable inheritance, which excites me to the possiblity of us starting a life together! I can invision us making a long term marriage out of this, so long as you can see your way to be married to a woman.

Elmira, I look forward to hearing from you, and to seeing more revealing photos of you. I must know what your body looks like before I can progress into this relationship further, as I am very picky about the woman I plan to be with for the rest of my life. Please email me more pictures, that show a little more off than what you have already sent me. I look forward to the day that I can lay in your arms, and have you Groom me. Can you, as a hair Dresser , do a good job on a Camel Toe style?

Yours,
Ruby

Hmm... Poor grandma.... Ill miss her, but Love the money!!!

Photos included in this mail :

Image[/quote]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic