SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

First bait - language warning

View next topic
View previous topic

elooto
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the process of tidying this up!

Dr Kola
I go western today and spend big time there because of terrorist law in america by george bush. western office say they not give codes for nigeria because of terrorist law. you must go to western security website and answer the security questions to make sure you not terrorist. Man said there are many questions to answer and that customers complain a lot but nothing else they can do because they american company. Man say he scared they lose many customers but nothing he can do because american close western down if they not follow new law.
below is verification codes you need for website to get mtcn man said tell you answer all questions but there are many he say sorry.
Major Uri Real SHIT
verifxxysec
Transfer 1 ($4,000)
ref
Transfer 2 ($4,000)
ref
Transfer 3 ($3,000)
ref

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kola Williams <[email protected]> wrote:
Attent Major Uri Real
Have you pay in the money? please send me the information immediately.
I am in the office waiting.
Please update me right away.
Thank you.
Dr. Kola
--------------------------------------

Dear Major Uri Real,
Thank you for the reply. I will be waiting for the details tomorrow.
Dr. Kola.

Andy A <[email protected]> wrote:
Dr Kola
andy gone isle wight to fight french people
he give me details to do three transfer wednesday at western office. when this i do i email you codes.
Major Uri Real SHIT

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Any,
Please use the same information I gave you in sending the money ok.
Also send the MTCN number and the question and answer as soon as you pay in the money.
Thank you for your understanding and God bless you.
Dr. Kola

-------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr.Andy,

Please i dont know what is happening with this fucking Western Union.
Pls. you have to slipt this money in to three part because the "MAXIMUM" amout we can withdraw from Western Union here in Nigeria is 4000 Dollars because of the anti terrorist thing in Nigeria and what you send is 11440 Dollars.
This is just what you have to do to see us through ok. please send the money as flow:
4000 Dollars
4000 Dollars
and 3400 Dollars.
Please go western Union, pick back the money and send it this was.
Thank you and God bless you.
Pls. Note, it is not easy because this is the first transfer we are doing .As soon as this it done the others will be easy.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dr. Kola
-----------------------------------------------------
Attention Mr. Andy,

I will appreciate if you can slipt the fun into three part because the minimum amount we can withdraw from Western Union here in Nigeria is 4000 Dollars and the total money you send is 11440 Dollars. I dont understand why they have been delaying us and something need to be done for the fund to be in your account as scheldue.
Please kindly advice as soon as possible so we can processed with the transaction and the transfer the fund into your account onced the fund is being received.
Thanks and God bless you.
Kind Regards,
Dr Kola.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey coco
I called westen union as you couldn't be feckin bothered. Well all I can say is this is the most complicated feckin way of sending money that oi have ever come across - are you sure you dont just want a cheque.
Anyway they said that the problem is some anti terrorist thing with Nigeria and that the london office should not have given me an mtcn number. Insted you need to go to their security website:
verifyXXsec
and enter this security verification code
ref
youll then have to answer some security qustions before they give you the mtcn code.
I hope that keeps you feckin happy and that the 20m will be transferred soon so that oi can go and do my christmas shopping.
Andy Iama *DELETED*
-------------------------------------------
Attention Mr. Andy,

You have to use MONEY GRAM since Western Union is not working. Pls. send the money using money gram ok.

I will like you to know that Mr. Paul is the manager of INTERNATIONAL REMITANCE . He is also helping me out on this.

Pls. collect the money and send it through money Gram. Those people working there dont know what they are doing.

Thank You.

Dr. Kola

Andy A <[email protected]> wrote:Hey coco

What the feck are you on about being pissed off? Yer the one who said to use this western union crowd, and i'm in and out of london trying to deal with the eejits. Now your on about someone else - is this Mr Paul?

Anyway I don't know anything about tracking I went in and gave them the money like yer said to, and they said to give you the mtcn number - if theres a problem they said to get yer to call them.

If yer cant get this western union thing to work then you'll have to send me your address and I'll post yer a cheque - this is what we should have done in the first place and saved all this feckin around.

God bess yer an all that shite.

Andy Iama *DELETED*
----------------------------------------------

Pls. Mr. andy,
i have spend all i have in this. please just track it and find out your self. the is no need of calling western union any more. i have spent all i have on this. Pls. just track it using westernunion.com and you will find out that the is no order.
Pls. Look i am pissed off in this. If you know you cant help me just tell me to look for some one.
Thank you.
Dr. Kola
-------------------------------------------------

Attention Mr. Andy,

I dont longer understand what is going on overthere. Please you can Track it and find out your self.. The is no money on the folling information:

MTCN no 2367556980
What unit do I serve in? The answer is *DELETED*.

First Name: Andy
Last Name : Iama

Address : Palace Barracks, London EC1

The is no need of calling W.U because u can track it using www.westernunion.com and you will find out that the is no money.
Pls. Mr. Andy, i will give you 30% of this 20million as soon as it been transfer and it will take me just 1 day to do the transfer.

Pls go through the information and reply me if the is any problem and if the is non then you can you go to W.U for them to track it overthere.

Thank you and God be with you.
Dr. Kola

-----------------------------------------

Hey Coco
Who the feck is Mr Paul?
I resent the money less the thirty pounds they charged me the thieving feckers.
I told them you were pissed orf with them, and that we couldn't have any more problems with this. They said to tell you to quote MTCN no 2367556980 - they said to call their US customer disservice line if you have any problems - I told them they messed yer about the last time, so they gave me a different number (712)432-7454.
I gave the details you provided except they said your security question was shit as you're not allowed to use questions like what is my name. The question I gave was What unit do I serve in? The answer is *DELETED*.
So Coco - over to you now - I don't want any more problems with this, so no more fuck ups - get yer man to collect the money and send me the millions.
God bless you and all that shite

Andy Iama *DELETED*
-------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Paul,
Please i am in the office waiting for the information.
Thank you,
Dr.Kola
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey Cola
Some of us have to work for a living! I have Thursday afternoon off, so I'll go to the Western U office then.
Andy Iama *DELETED*
-------------------------------------------------------
Dear Andy,
Have you resent the money? Please do that immediately so that I can do the transfer this week.
Dr. Kola.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey coco yer fuckin waster
Im back from the isle of wight - we blew the french bastards off our island - the feckin *DELETED* wont mess with us again.
did yer get the money from western union - if so when do i see all this money yer reckon ye have?
andy iama *DELETED*

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Andy,
Please let me know if you have change the information. Time is not on your side any more.
Send me the MTCN number as soon as you change the information.
Thank You.
Dr. Kola

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Coco

I'm just back from the Isle of Wight, but will be flying out again tonight.

I just phoned WU and they said I would have to go arrange the changes you asked for in person. There is no feckin way I'll have time to get to the WU office today, and the way things are going on the Isle of Wight it could be weeks before I'm back in London for more than a few hours.

I can only suggest you collect the money and give it to yer man so that we keep this thing moving while I'm away. WU said the money is sat there waiting for you - call them if you have any problems.

God bess you and all that shit.

Andy Iama *DELETED*
Attention Andy,

I hope i told you the last time that i have given the above name mention the sum of 43 thousand dollars for the transfer.
He is your representative over here. please do what i ask you to do so that we will not do any mistake. Called WN to re-send the money using the following information:

Reciever name : Mgbendi Sulivan

Address: 12 court way Owerri.

They will give you a new MTCN number and the question you will fill is : What is my last name and the answer is Iama.
Please do just the way i ask you to do so that it will be easy in getting the money here. And also look for the kind of business we will invest this money in to.

Thank you.
Dr. Kola.

Andy A <[email protected]> wrote: Hey Dr Cola

The info you have is correct except I sent the money to you not McBoni O'Sullivan - who the feck is he?

I just called WU on the no I was given (the one I sent you) and they said there was no problem - I'm off now - call WU if you have any more issues they were very helpful.

Andy Iama *DELETED*

Attention Mr Andy,

i called western unino and i was told that the is no order on the following information. Here are the information i use, please go through it and correct it if the is any mistake.

MTCN Number : 9456355690

Address: 12 court way Owerri

Please go through and correct it if the is any mistake so that the transfer can be done before you are back next weekend.

Get back to me as soon as posible.

Note; I need the information you fill on the western union slip.

God bless you.

Kola.

Dear Andy,
I have called them and they are not giving me any positive reply.
Please You have to try all your best to use the information i sent to you and resend the money immediately.
I an sorry for the inconviniences.
God bless you

--------------------------------------

Attention Andy,
I hope i told you the last time that i have given the above name mention the sum of 43 thousand dollars for the transfer.
He is your representative over here. please do what i ask you to do so that we will not do any mistake. Called WN to re-send the money using the following information:

They will give you a new MTCN number and the question you will fill is : What is my last name and the answer is Iama.
Please do just the way i ask you to do so that it will be easy in getting the money here. And also look for the kind of business we will invest this money in to.
Thank you.
Dr. Kola.

Hey Dr Cola
The info you have is correct except I sent the money to you not McBoni O'Sullivan - who the feck is he?
I just called WU on the no I was given (the one I sent you) and they said there was no problem - I'm off now - call WU if you have any more issues they were very helpful.
Andy Iama *DELETED*

Attention Mr Andy,

i called western unino and i was told that the is no order on the following information. Here are the information i use, please go through it and correct it if the is any mistake.

Please go through and correct it if the is any mistake so that the transfer can be done before you are back next weekend.

God bless you.

Kola.

Dear Andy,
You use the lawyer name i gave to you.
He is the one that will do the tranfer. i have called WU and i did not get any reasonalble information. I will advise you to do what i ask you.
Thank you.

Hey Coco
I'm just back from the Isle of Wight, but will be flying out again tonight.
I just phoned WU and they said I would have to go arrange the changes you asked for in person. There is no feckin way I'll have time to get to the WU office today, and the way things are going on the Isle of Wight it could be weeks before I'm back in London for more than a few hours.
I can only suggest you collect the money and give it to yer man so that we keep this thing moving while I'm away. WU said the money is sat there waiting for you - call them if you have any problems.
God bess you and all that shit.
Andy Iama *DELETED*
Attention Andy,

Thank you.
Dr. Kola.

Hey Dr Cola
Andy Iama *DELETED*

Attention Mr Andy,

God bless you.

Kola.

Dear Andy,
Please i need those information before i can get the money. Please make sure you send the information as soon as posible so that i can transfer the money this coming week.
Dr. Kola.

Hey Dr Koola
I sent the money ages ago MTCN 9456355690.
I've not been contactable because I've been back on the Isle of Wight - the feckin frenchies again.
I'm back over there again tomorrow until next week, so you won't be able to contact me for a while. Western Union said any problems getting your money then call their customer disservice line 1(712)432-7432
God bless you an all that shite
Andy

Attention Andy,
We have no time this any more. i was able to come up with a thousand dollars,
Let me know how much you have with you.
Kola.

Hey Dr Coco
You must understand I cannot sell cattle below the price they are worth - that would bring great shame upon me in the community - you must be patient.
Andy

Dear Andy,
I do understand; please try all you can to make sure that you send the money this week. Please give them out on any price, I will pay you back the balance as soon as the transfer is been done.
Thank you.

Dear Andy,
Sory i have not contacted you for some days now. i have not been in the office.
I need the following infromation before i can pick the money.
1) Your First name,
2) Your Last name
3) The address you used in sending the money,
4) The total amount you send
5) The question you gave them and the answer.
That is as you fill on the westen Union Tella.
God bless you
Dr. Kola.

I have not pick the money because i dont have those information. Pls. give me an urgent reply
Kola Williams

Hey Dr Koola
I sent the money ages ago MTCN 9456355690.
I've not been contactable because I've been back on the Isle of Wight - the feckin frenchies again.
I'm back over there again tomorrow until next week, so you won't be able to contact me for a while. Western Union said any problems getting your money then call their customer disservice line 1(712)432-7432
God bless you an all that shite
Andy

Attention Andy,
We have no time this any more. i was able to come up with a thousand dollars,
Let me know how much you have with you.
Kola.

Hey Dr Coco
You must understand I cannot sell cattle below the price they are worth - that would bring great shame upon me in the community - you must be patient.
Andy

Dear Andy,
I do understand; please try all you can to make sure that you send the money this week. Please give them out on any price, I will pay you back the balance as soon as the transfer is been done.
Thank you.

Dear Andy,

Where you able to come Up with the money? Also let me know how much you have with you. And also let me know the kind of investment we will do with the money.

Thank You.

Dr. Kola.

Dear Andy,
Send thewestern union information to me as soon as you pay the money today through western union. Also make sure you fill the transfer charge form.
Kola.

Hey Coco
There was a bit of a problem here - I don't know if you saw it on the news, but the French invaded the Isle of Wight - the *DELETED* was deployed to throw them out, so I was down there for the past couple of weeks - there aren't any telephones or computers on the Isle of Wight so I couldn't contact you. Any way the French left the Isle of Wight on Saturday so I'm back in London now..
To get the money I'll need to sell some cattle at the mart on Wednesday. Once I have done this do you want me to send you a cheque - I'll need your address.
God bless you and all that
Andy

Dear Mr. Andy,
I don’t know why you have been off from some weeks now, I hope the is no problem over there. Well I am here with 43,000 dollars to make this transfer. Pls. in the name of God I will like you to help me out. I will pay it back from my own money. We can put it on writing please. I want you to help me with 5600 dollars so that the transfer can be done this Monday. Pls. try all you can.
Dr. Kola.

Dear Andy,
Thank you for the reply. It will be better to send the money through western union. I will give the lawyer the sum of 43, 000 dollars and I will like you to send the money to him so that he can do the transfer as soon as he receive the money on Wednesday.
Here is his address.
Name: Mgbendi Sulivan,
Please inform me as soon as you send the money. Always keep me up date.
Dr. Kola not Coco.

Dear Any,
Please you need to help me out so that this transfer can be done next week. I will call the friends to see if they have come up with the money. Pls. For security reason don’t let any body to know that you are doing transfer on such amount.
The IRA will be the one doing the transfer to your bank and the they will do the transfer in Abuja.
Pls. Do all you can to see that you come up with that transfer by Monday.
Thank you,
Dr. Williams.

Attention Andy,
Pls. You don’t have to contact any organization on this. As I told you befor we commence on this transfer that it most be confidential and you have to stand on that instrution.
I don’t want to invovle my present job on this pls. I believe that we will be very find as soon as this money get in to your account. Let me know you much you have with you
What we have to think is how we can do this transfer since Central Bank has approved the transfer.
Dr. Kola.

Hey Cola
I've been talking to the local IRA lads - if you can get your hands on some weapons / explosives they may be able to help out with all the fees.
Andy

My Dear Andy,
I understand what you are thinking off, I have do the calculation my self over here and they are right. Transferring a million dollars in an international account is 2,435 dollars and they are transferring 20,000.000.00 dollars.
I know it is much but we have to try all our best to make this done. Do understand.
Thank you.
Dr. Kola.

Dear Andy,
I have recieved the Transfer fee charge form from the International Remittance Depatment and they are chargeing us the sum of US$48,610 and what i have is 31,000 dollars with me and i will be able to get 6000 dollars from friends by weekend.
I will like you to help me with 11,600 dollars.
Please i will removed 5% out of my 75% to pay back all the expenditure. find the attach copy of the transfer form below, fill it and send it back to me.
Thank you,
Dr. Kola.

Dear Andy,
I have recieved the Transfer fee charge form from the International Remittance Depatment and they are chargeing us the sum of US$48,610 and what i have is 31,000 dollars with me and i will be able to get 6000 dollars from friends by weekend.
I will like you to help me with 11,600 dollars.
Please i will removed 5% out of my 75% to pay back all the expenditure. find the attach copy of the transfer form below, fill it and send it back to me.
Thank you,
Dr. Kola.

Dear Andy,
Appreciate your cooperation. I have fax the documents to the bank and I will get the by the end of the day.
I will look for another legal representative.
Dr. Kola

Dear Mr. Andy,
Update me with what is happening. Pls, I need you to help me on this I have spend much on this and I will give you 25 % out of the money.
Dr. Williams.

Jaysus Kola calm yourself down before you have a heart attack. It's all in hand.
Andy

Dear Andy,

What is the problem? I have been trying to get you on phone but it always go to Voice mail. You have to know that i have spend up to 7800 dollars on getting those document.If you are not willing to do this transfer with me then tell me to work with the lady in holand.

Mr. Andy let me know you mine on this.

Kola Williams.
Attention Andy.
Find the Anti-Terrorist certificate attach below. Let me know if you have contacted the lawyer.
Give me an urgent reply.
Dr. Kola Williams

Attention Andy,
Find the attached documents below. send them to the lawyer and tell him to take them to Central Bank so that they will offer him transfer slip. Make sure you sign the document before sending it to him.
The lawyer was unable to get the Anti- terrorist clearance certificare because the United States National Central Bureau of Interpol did not open today.
Thank You.
Dr. Kola Williams
Note: call me as soon as you do so.

Attention Andy Lama,
The lawyer will do the correction. The mistake was from the writer.
Thank you.
Dr. Kola.

Jaysus Dr Williams have you been on the beer?? Name is spelt wrong on these as well.
Andy

Hello Mr. Andy
I was able to get the Drug certificate and the asked the lawyer to come for ANTI- TERRORIST CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE tomorrow.
Find the attach copy of the drug certificate and transfer list below. You have to know that this transfer has to be done this Friday we have no more time.
Let me have the form if you have sign it.
Kola Williams.

Attention Andy,
The mistake of the name is not from me because that was the name I sow on your e-mail reply. I thought it is your personal name as mine is. All the same that is not the problem for now, it will be corrected when doing the documents.
They will need your attention here and I will like you to contact barrister Peter wala on his personal address ([email protected]) to represent you as your personal attorney. Tell him that I am the one that introduce you to him
This has to be very confidential as I early told you that this money is ready for payment because I don’t want it to affect my present position in the office.
Find a copy of Authority of Pay Certificate, go through it, sign it and send it to me immediately. Also find a copy of international passport, I will like to get a copy of your international passport, it is needed.
Call me on my personal number 00234-8036-186-249 for further instruction
Dr. Kola Williams

Dear Mr. Andy,
I will proceed with the necessary document that will back you up and the money.
Before we proceed with this transaction, you will send me the following information that will back me up in doing the documents.
1) Your full name,
2) Location, (address)
3) The name of the bank this money will be transferred into.
4) Fax number.
Also, before we get to the stage of sending and signing transaction documents, there is one thing we must do.
I feel the best way to proceed of knowing each other and proceed with this transfer would be if you could take a picture of yourself, holding a sign containing a phrase “TRANSFER BETWEEN ANDY A. AND KOLA WILLIAMS” so that it cannot be faked in any way, and I can be 100% certain that it is indeed you and that will help me to continuous with you. This mean you will hold me responsible if this money did not transfer after spending your money and I will hold you responsible if you run away with the money and by doing this I will know the real person I am talking with. Fine the attached of my picture and the agreement phrase on it.
Yours sincerely,
Dr. Kola Williams.

Hi darling
I'm in central London (EC1), aged 33 and single.
Andy

Dear Andy,
Thank for the reply but it has been a bit late and I have got some one from Holland that is willing to help me but I have not sign any agreement with her yet.
Let me know the following information about you.
1) Where you are in London
2) Age
3) If you are married or not.
Give me an urgent reply.
Thank you.
Dr. Kola Williams
Hello
I'm sorry for the delay in responding, but I'm not very good with computers. Would you please call me on 0044 701 4214085 to discuss this.
Thanks
Andy

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
ATTENTION:

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Fist, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and ‘TOP SECRET’.

I am a top official 0f Union Bank of Nigeria. I have the sum of 21 million dollars on a none account. In order to commence this business I solicit your assistance to enable me to transfer into your account said trapped funds.

The source of this found is as follows: During the last military regime here in Nigeria, the government officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly over-invoices in various ministries. The present civilian government set up contract funds, which are presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria ready for payment.

However, by virtue of my position as a manger, I cannot acquire this money in my name. I have therefore delegated as a manager director to look for a over seas partner into whose account I would transfer this money in to.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% safe and I hope to commence the transfer latest seven (7) banking days. I will use your company’s name to apply for payment and re-award the contract in your company’s name.

I am looking forward of doing business with you and solicit your confidentiality in this transaction.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Kola Williams.

Note; please quote this reference number (VE/S/08/06) in all your responses.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic