SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oops! Sea Mugu meets Jojobean's lad, now pyramid wrecking!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work once again Roy and JJB. More mugu meets please! bow_down

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff or is that they're stuffed. I enjoyed all of this Very Happy

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nohing from my lad today. Crying or Very sad He's either on his way to Wa, home, or he's stuck in Accra, without enough money left to pay for the cafe anymore, in which case he's up Mugu creek without a paddle.

I just left an encouraging message for him, also I put the frightners on him - you can't just quit Fundaligi0n, or we want the tattoo back.

Quote:
Dear Austine

I really dont know what is wrong with that kevin, he runs away from
his hotel, than he wont help you. I will reccommend that he is thrown
out of the Church, of course Father Kirk will have to cut the tattoo
from his flesh.

Did you get the money from the bank OK? I havent had chance to swap
emails with you since then.

You have gone very quiet, so I assume that things are better with you.
Maybe you are on your way to Wa? If so email as soon as you get here.
--
Anna Lynne Jection

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cut the tattoo from his flesh? Make sure you get pictures of that one. That would be quite the trophy.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy-

I am just finally reading the posts and emails! I have been out of town. This is brilliant. Kevin finally got to meet someone else. I wonder if they compared tattoos? My boy has 5 of them, thanks to RockSTL and myself. I wonder if they even took note of it. Anyway, here are Kevin�s emails:
Quote:

Dear

I have meet him but he told me that he don't have money to go back to nigeria
i think that the guy is bringing me money why you are doing this to me two of
us we don't have money what you are doing to us is not good you are purnishing
us
is not good is bad i don't know what to say again

Kevin

Quote:
Dear

What you do to us is not good i have give him some money to go back to nigeria
this morning what you are doing is not good.

For some reason, my idiot mugu gave him money to go back. I don�t quite understand, since he is always begging about having no money. He is a bit of a whiner.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
oopsme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fantastic work by both parties! Im going to hate to see this one conclude.

Are you looking up my dress again?
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
For some reason, my idiot mugu gave him money to go back

This is great...Kevin has finally learned the true meaning of Christmas. How touching! crying

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic - you've finally managed to get a mugu to show it's good side Smile

What kind of bait was yours, JJB? It would have been so fantastic if it was a church bait. Talk about passing the good samaritan test!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bait was a church bait. So was RockSTL�s, who is another accomplice in the ruining of Kevin�s life. Kevin and I are coming up on our one year anniversary next month.

Ginger Head- Your idea for the Good Samaratin test was brilliant! I don�t know if that�s what you were suggesting or not, but it will definitely be used. This was the final step in his initiation. I am loving this. He will finally get some relief for a brief moment before his hopes are crushed again. I love it so much. I cannot contain myself. Here are some pics of Kevin to peruse for those who life to put a face with the name. Roy- can we see some of your boy?

Kevin

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely pictures - what a nice lad!

@ JJB - Yeah - that's what I meant.

After all, while following the way of God brings an easier and comfortable life, God does not favour those who follow his path simply for an easier life. You, [Mugu Name] have today shown that you have stayed faithful to the path of the Lord and the way or righteousness even when it caused you pain and misery, and even at the very end you showed that your concern was not for yourself, but for your fellow man you believed to be in trouble.

Just as the faithful servant of the Lord, Job, did before you, you have shown yourself to be a man of great probity, virtue, and piety even when tested and afflicted with the trials and torments the Lord sets for you. And as Job before you was rewarded handsomely, so shall you be too.

"Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?"

You shall receive good at the hand of God. The faith of the perfect believer is rewarded.

pony pony
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! I cant beleive your idiot lad has bailed my idiot lad 'out of the soup!', as they say in the Daily Sun. Rolling Eyes

It explains why I havent heard from him, if he's scurrying home, I was hoping he'd have to hitch hike. He is a persuasive beggar though, he must have used his charms on Kevin.

I was thinking he'd be living in a skip by now. Still, Ive still get him hooked on the original bait with , so we should get him back again.

Someone asked for a pic of my lad. Here he is being thrilled about his new tattoo. I may have scared him off by hinting that if he quits we want it back, but I know where he lives....

Unfortunately I have lost the pm that tells me how to post a liknk embedded in text, a quick look at the stickies didnt turn it up.

And here is his Sea Mugu photo to prove that he is an offshore citizen..

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy- you are going to LOVE this email. I asked him if they showed each other their tattoos. Here is what he said:

Quote:
Dear Franc

I get the money i give to him from my friend i borroy friend money about six month a go so he just give me the money on monday morning the guy he did't have money
the phone call he make i pay for it and food i take him to where i stay he show me he
tatoos the time i saw him is hugre
he don't have money to buy so i buy him food i give him some cloths and money to use for trnsport back to Nigeria all the is $40 dollars
i hope send me money because i don't have money i'm praying you will do that for me
because i have suffered alort i am waiting for you thanks god bless

Kevin

To which I reply:

Quote:
Kevin-

Did you show him your tattoos? I hope so. You have 5 very nice ones to show off.

Glory! You have passed the test. We have been working together for nearly a year now Kevin. All of these things that have been going on are part of our initiation process. We have been scammed in the past by those that are dishonest. So we have very strict rules on our overseas membership. We put every person through a very difficult test. The brother that met you in Nigeria Ghana was part of the good Samaratin test. Even though you are low on funds, you took your money and sacrificed for another. This is a beautiful thing brother. You have passed all of your tests with flying colors. We originally suspected that you were a scammer, since that is how we got your original email. However, since you got a tattoo explicitly telling me that you are not, we have been inclined to believe that you have changed your way of life. I want to personally thank you for your dedication and patience. We now know that you don�t just seek after worldly things, but you seek after those that are eternal. We know that the money is not as important to you as the well-being of your fellow brother. GLORY!!!!

This is this statement we received from the head leaders of the church, Father Jojo and Brother Rock:

�After all, while following the way of God brings an easier and comfortable life, God does not favour those who follow his path simply for an easier life. You, Kevin Williams Tony have today shown that you have stayed faithful to the path of the Lord and the way or righteousness even when it caused you pain and misery, and even at the very end you showed that your concern was not for yourself, but for your fellow man you believed to be in trouble.

Just as the faithful servant of the Lord, Job, did before you, you have shown yourself to be a man of great probity, virtue, and piety even when tested and afflicted with the trials and torments the Lord sets for you. And as Job before you was rewarded handsomely, so shall you be too.

"Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?"

You shall receive good at the hand of God. The faith of the perfect believer is rewarded.

Once he follows the final initiation process, he will be given a better life.�

The better life that he speaks of is more than you could ever imagine. The gift you will receive is far greater than you expected. We are awarding you $100,000 for your faithfulness. I will explain more on this very last step in the process in another email.

Goat

DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing. Just when you think it can't get any better it steps up a gear !

Dicko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will explain more on this very last step in the process in another email.

For half a tiny split second, I almost, sort of, just a little bit, feel sorry for him Embarassed

Truly good work

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

That�s pretty funny. Although, there was a time that I thought that maybe this guy had changed. But that soon changed. Evil or Very Mad

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"the very last step"? Oh man, I can't watch. Someone tell me when it's over.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is back somewhere in Nigeria, its not his home cafe though.
He's not best pleased with Sister Anna. Ungrateful wretch, if we hadnt sent him to JJB's lad he would still be begging.
Quote:
i regret to be baptise of your fire

Hey look,
you have to stop deceiving yourself, your talking about kevlin as member of the church how come he don't know about hallelujagobble and not having the same tatto with me, oh i think am fooled so much but you people are the greatest fool for not appreciating materials anytime they come around,i mean why do you enjoy fustrating your so called new members oohh........ it pains me so much that i lost every of my properties in this mess. jump_4_joy

you people are evil because is only the evil around me that can affect me anytime am feeling good, actually i intended to be the most greatest member of the church but i can see the CONMAN in them (So you know what 'Conman' means, but you STILL had it tattooed on you inlarge letters) can not allow them to appreciate my spirit so Ann how on earth do you think am going to get money from bank when they don't know about fundaligion infact let me tell you and your fellow members,
me austine is the spirit you don't know and if not the fact that you people are strong in spirit i would have scatter the whole evil in the church with blackman magic Shocked thats why in every evil places even in USA they always involve nigerians soul so let me tell you one secret you don't have to share with anybody my mission to the church is to
acquire more power not money cause am not poor as you people think.

is me involve in 27 spirit level 911 find it out in your spirit world.What?

No email from him at Fundaligi0n HQ yet, but I'm sure he'll have a good moan at us. Wait till I ask him to have the tattoo cut out and DHL'd to us, otherwise hooded monks will be calling on him....

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how come he don't know about hallelujagobble and not having the same tatto with me

I busted out laughing.

Oh my god you guys this is one of the funniest baits ever. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Laughing

Just gets better...

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that this has inspired me, and in fact I am right this moment working to send a pet to visit Accra - if I succeed (and it isn't looking very likely at the moment) I'll attribute it to RoyCropper and Jojobean.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Tom Servo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
is me involve in 27 spirit level 911 find it out in your spirit world

What in the hell is that supposed to mean?!? Question

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Austine,

I can't beleive what an ungrateful little sod you are, I never said
that the man you met was one of our flock, but he was joining an
associated Church, which is why he had different tattoos, and didn't
know the secret of 'Hallelujagobble!'.

Mr Kevin did bail you out of the soup, and I beleive that he also let
you have $40 fpr food and travel. If it wasnt for me sending you to
him you would be peniless in Accra right now, and it would be YOUR
fault for missing the bus last Sunday.

If only you had used the money to come here to Wechiau, all would be
well. I have NO idea how you managed to foul things up at the bank,
are you sure you went to the right one?

Now you are back in Nigeria saying horrible things about us.

Do you want to leave the Church? I will be deeply sorry if you do, but
we can't make you stay. If you want to leave you must remove your
tattoo, as it contains your spirit and that of the Church. We will pay
you a $1,000 settlement fee for its return (intact and in ONE piece)
to our admissions officer, his address is :

(Dropbox)

You must provide us with a photograph of it being removed, so that we
know it is yours. You will need quite a large knife to cut it out in
one pice, don't try and do it yourself. Shocked

Alternatively, we have your adress, we can send Brother Norman Bates
round to help remove it from you. Laughing

Possibly not 'Hallelujagobble' this time,

--
Anna Lynne Jecti0n

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That�s some nice work there Roy! Very good. We have completely disillusioned our pets. That is awesome! I just told my boy what the final step is. All he has to do is get himself a nice n!pple piercing to please the Church of the H@rdened N!pple. Hehe.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You will need quite a large knife to cut it out in
one piece,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is simply fantastic! I can't wait to hear his reply.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF? As if he didnt have enough on his plate worrying about his tattoo being reposessed, Austine, using the same Nigerian IP as before, just emailed Dr Cup, using his alter ego of Dick Dastard (he's too stupid to spell Dastardly)

Quote:
i've arrested

I've been arrested by the police when i went to collect the money as you directed so try to know what you can do about it

If you were arrested in Ghana, then what the hell are you doing in a cafe in Nigeria? It would explain why you went missing for a day though, I hope you didnt go too far out of your way. Very Happy Remember this is the WU office opposite the Police station!

I must find out what happened though, keep the shield on ice!

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic