SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lions and tigers and bears oh my!

View next topic
View previous topic

Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu-osity:

>From: "martins" <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: PLEASE TREAT WITH URGENT ATTENTION.
>Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:47:59 +0200
>
>Dear Friend,
>I AM MR. MARTINS OSAWANDE, AN ACCOUNTANT WITH ONE OF THE REPUTABLE BANKS HERE IN NIGERIA.
>In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum of 14million US dollars (Fourteen million US dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who used to work with Mobil Development Company in Nigeria died in a plane crash along with his entire family in october 6, 2000. Since then I have made several enquires to his emabssy here to locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
>After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$14 million left behind by him before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge amount were deposited.
>The bank has issued us a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next Twenty-One official working days. Since I have been unsuccessfull in locating the relatives for over 3 years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
>Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities of this transaction, I have all necessary information to see this transaction through. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made.
>You should contact me on my E-MAIL, as soon as you receive this letter,all I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You can also reach me in my alternative mail account ([email protected] ).
>Best regards,
>Mr.Martins Osawande

Hey, I'm just a stupid, ethnocentric, ignorant fat American, so I answer:

Hi,

I was amazed to hear that there are reputable banks in Nigeria. I thought the place was overrun with lions and rebels. Cool!

Hugh

So, he replies, with the EXACT letter he initially sent me:

>From: "martins" <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: PLEASE TREAT WITH URGENT ATTENTION.
>Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:22:06
>
>Dear Friend,
>I AM MR. MARTINS OSAWANDE, AN ACCOUNTANT WITH ONE OF THE REPUTABLE BANKS HERE IN NIGERIA.
>In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum of 14million US dollars (Fourteen million US dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who used to work with Mobil Development Company in Nigeria died in a plane crash along with his entire family in october 6, 2000. Since then I have made several enquires to his emabssy here to locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.
>After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$14 million left behind by him before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge amount were deposited.
>The bank has issued us a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next Twenty-One official working days. Since I have been unsuccessfull in locating the relatives for over 3 years now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
>Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities of this transaction, I have all necessary information to see this transaction through. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made.
>You should contact me on my E-MAIL, as soon as you receive this letter,all I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. You can also reach me in my alternative mail account ([email protected] ).
>Best regards,
>Mr.Martins Osawande

I must smite himmmmmmmmmm

Dear Retard,

I have consulted a very powerful witch doctor. You now have a voodoo curse and a Santeria curse on your sorry ass. Soon, it will burn when you pee, you will get sores on your asshole, and your teeth will rot and a foul odor will come out of your stinking mugu mouth.
Have a nice day, you degenerative syphilis farting moron!

Love,
Hughie

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the finest work Ive seen but you get to the point quickly!!

Still enjoyable. Laughing

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic