SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

All just a little disappointing..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the Russian date scammers have been losing at the track lately as they seem more bold and quicker to request the money for the internet of cafe or english language lessons or whatever ruse they employ. I mean being told you are the love of their lives and they can't live without you after only 2 emails is a bit extreme I woulda thunk.
Perhaps I am looking in the wrong places for the "Love of my life" for I am hardly getting any action at all lately. Sending out dozens of messages to Russian women at the dating sites over there but rarely if ever getting a response and if I do it usually only takes 2 or 3 emails for the money to be mentioned - takes all the fun out of it really!!
Does anyone have a list somewhere or can they point to a list on this forum of good sites to visit to find Russian "women" to bait, or any advice on where else to search?? I usually only try the free sites as I'm just a cheap bastage but surely there are countless free sites out there or other places online I haven't even considered yet that someone would recommend?
Perhaps I need to alter my pickup email to them, maybe not mentioning I look forward to cornholing them might help??
Anyhoo I throw myself on the mercy of the learned great unwashed members here for any advice at all. If this post is against the forums protocols then I apologise and ask anyone with any salient information to perhaps message me with the details if that is more proper.
The 4 or 5 Babushka's I have on the go now are boring me as they respond so infrequently and it might be time I was struck down with a mystery fatal illness.
So there it is, any help would be greatly appreciated before my MyoColonicInfarction or the Phaegeophyllasticitis strikes me down....

"FU, I have understood, that you do not wish to help me!
I will ask the help from other man!
P.S Those photos not mine!
They are completely made program PHOTOSHOP!
Good luck the unfortunate pervert!"
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again Tarquin, I just sent you a PM with some love scammer's addies. I baited these before and these three are quite a bit of fun. If you would like to bait them, but want some background information on them, feel free to PM me. Or just give it a go, whatever you like.

If you would like advice on how to respond to these scammers, it would be helpful if you would include a few mails in your post. Bit easier for people to give you some pointers. Maybe you can post the first two replies.

There are tons of free sites where you can pick up these scammers. I don't know them by heart, since I usually do a bit of stealy/stealy here and don't bother to sign up myself Embarassed I think Wayne and Stephan posted some good links a couple of times. Cupidbay is one of these sites, not sure about the other good ones. You can also pick up a 419 lad and turn him into a love scammer by falling hopelessly in love with him Wink

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
cinnamonspice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I signed up for cupidbay as a guy with out a photo and got bites
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic