SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UNICEF SCAM COMMAND CENTER (was: Anyone else baiting... )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this from the good doctor.

Quote:

It was fun while it lasted. Good luck to the rest of you.
Wink

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over? OVER? NOTHING is over until WE say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

But seriously.... I'll bet you that Granny's charms can reel him back in....

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RU kidding, send him a picture of that nice digital camera you have ready to send to him. And ask him what pictures he's going to take. Then admit you had a sexchange but that was thirtyfive years ago, so your female in your mind Smile Al least you know both sides of the picture, wouldn't that make a better couple Very Happy

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Very Happy

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm negotiating on the percent of money I'm (not) going to receive. Grant started at 30/70. I told him no, it needed to be 50/50. Then he convinced me he has put a lot of work into this. So I relented to 45/55 and held firm. Here's my letter - Note the use of the term eucalyptilization in my letter to him.

Quote:

Today, I received this gem. Looks like I have another line to use as siggy material. He knows I'm going on vacation for a few days at the end of next week. Maybe I shouldn't have told him that.

Quote:

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JohnnyBravo - good job on eucaluptilization. Do a forum search on "eucalyptize" and find the thread started by @Pantsface. We're trying to enrich the laddish vocabulary.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JohnnyBravo wrote:
yeah, that sounds good. However, I'll miss all the fun after his visit.... Sad

But just think - after he has all these problems with the rest of us, you pop up afterwards, like a little ray of sunshine and hope! Wink Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never thought it that way Hekate. Should I wait to send him (Michael Harrison) to Scrooges site until I get back or send him and leave?

We all need to use the same reason as to why WU is requiring this. I suggest the anti-terrorism angle. He included a statement about that at the bottom of the MOU.

I got a phone call from on my K7 number Saturday. I got the MOU Friday and haven't responded until now. I guess he's getting antsy. In order to leave that message he had to listen to two or three minutes of me stating my work schedule for the week. Very Happy

I should have said something about him trying to scam me with eucaliptization and that I didn't want any part of it and he should include something about Proctologization instead!

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is suddenly insisting that he talk with me, and also wants my company Web site - sounds like he's twigging. Unfortunately, someone spiked my drink while I was in Amsterdam, and I've gone missing - my secretary will be frantic. She's looking for me right now, and in a couple of days will think to contact Dr. Grant.

Mortar x21
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh, Krona, were you joking about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor? It was Japan. Confused
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pachanga, he was quoting a comedy movie (which he told me about - damn, I've forgotten the title already). It also turned up in a webcomic that parodied role-playing.

Don't worry, Krona knows who bombed who!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alrighty, then. Shows you how often I see movies. Smile
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the funniest movies of all time: Animal House. If you haven't seen, you should.

The quote was from John Belushi.

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see how he reacts to that. What was the WU date? I'll never make it, but I'll start reading Duck's thread again than Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The doctor is getting very suspicious - asking both my baiting characters about why we've never talked on the phone. It's absolutely his fault for calling at the wrong time, of course, but he is beginning to suspect something odd going on.

Unfortunately, one character has disappeared in Amsterdam. The doctor has contacted his secretary, who is also worried about the disappearance. I think he'll have had a car wreck but he will be expected to make a full recovery.

The other character is going to attempt the wire transfer today and will learn on Thursday that there is a mysterious problem and the transfer can't go through.

Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

My bait with him is over. Crying or Very sad

But you got to admit, the lad has sportmanship. Laughing

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just start over with him again as someone else.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still on him (mail folder for that bait has 133 mails as of now Very Happy), but things haven't been very interesting lately. I told them that I paid, but since I didn't, BTI can't find the transfered money and they keep asking me for a tracer, which I told them was not possible. But they still insist. One possible next step would be to send them a fake tracer, but unfortunately I have no idea how a tracer looks like (I didn't even know such a thing exists before). Any suggestions?

I'm still trying to spice things up by trying to flirt with Miss Linda Moore from the Accounts dept. of BTI, without success so far.

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anice letter from your "Bank" should do the trick Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a new one from Stevie, right in to my characters mailbox, using the right name.
Quote:
from Hajia Municat Ismail Abdulsalami <[email protected]> hide details 5:08 pm (23 minutes ago)
to [email protected]
date Nov 14, 2006 5:08 PM
subject Dear XXXXXXXXPlease Help
signed-by yahoo.com
mailed-by yahoo.com

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

How are you today? I hope my letter meet you in good health. My name is Hajia Municat Ismail Abdulsalami wife of late Alhaji Abdulraman Ismail Abdulsalami who was assassinated on the 2nd of April 2006 by unknown assassins whom we believe to be government paid agents on his way back from the federal capital territory after attending a mass rally organized by the Civil Liberty Organization (CLO) protesting the attempt by the present government to amend the constitution to suit their tenure elongation bid in other to perpetuate themselves in office.

My late husband was a strong member of the CLO who had strongly registered their opposition to the tenure elongation bid. I am reaching you to please assist me and my three children left behind by my late husband receive on our behalf our consignment deposited in one of the secret vaults of a Security Company.

The consignment contains a total sum of US$9.8Million (NINE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND USA DOLLARS ONLY). My late husband made this money when he served as the chairman contract award committee under the regime of Gen. Ibrahim B. Babangida Rtd.

The government has descended so hard on me and the entire family by confiscating our properties, seizing our traveling documents and as well had all our accounts here frozen. I would want you to assist me for the future of my children receive this consignment.

I would appreciate you to invest this money in any lucrative business there in your country and as well manage it on our behalf pending when will be able to come over.

Please understand that there is nothing to fear in this case since the money is not an ill-gotten wealth nor government stolen fund, it is neither a proceed from sales of drug nor money for sponsoring terrorism. I would direct you on what to do and as well forward to you all the documents to enable you have access to the consignment containing the fund.

You should endeavor to make available to me your complete names, private phone and fax numbers and your current contact/mailing address so that our family lawyer will draft a power of attorney to you on our behalf empowering you to legally stand as the real beneficiary/owner of the consignment.

I sincerely appeal to you to treat this matter with absolute confidentiality and utmost secrecy because I wouldnt want involving another person into this since we dont know who is for nor against us. On receipt of your acceptance, we can then discuss the percentage. I will instruct the security company to deliver the consignment directly to you in your place in Alberta Canada.

Please delete this immediately after reading if you are not interested and make sure it does not get to another person to avoid publicity. I am sincerely counting on you for our survival. We do not know what the next day turns out to be for us. I implore you to come to our rescue as quickly as possible.

Anticipating your urgent/favorable response.

Best regards
Hajia Municat Ismail Abdulsalami

But the IP is a match, as I died my wife might answer him, but if any of you guys wants to play, please feel free to do so. At least we're keeping a whole cell busy chasing money Twisted Evil We might as well get them out off business or in the low income group. Have Fun, Bait safe
Edit: is the Barr still active?

Last edited by bill2 on Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used the barr on another lad but not on Steve. @Centaure, why don't you give him a jingle?

Mortar x21
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor old character is so doddery, he keeps answering old emails, and losing the MOU... Laughing

@JohnnyBravo - I'd wait till you gt back, then send him. He'll be sooooo happy to see you, that it will probably hurt worse when you finally do the dirty on him! Twisted Evil

@Sticky - how are you supposed to have paid the money??

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many of you got that letter. If I contact him as the Barr he's gonna know something is up and might blow your bait.

But he getting mail allright, I made sure of that a while ago. Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this today:

Quote:
Hello xxxxx
Thanks for the update, sincerely I feel very uncomfortable that uphill now I have not heard any telephone discussion with you.
We cannot be partners in this millennium and we can�t have a telephone conversation.
I really don�t feel good with this.
Please in all fairness and for avoidance of doubts we MUST talk
Do not misinterpret my disposition.
Kindly tell me the exact time to call you.
Regards.

Steve.

As I stated above he already called once and left a message. Hopefully he won't twig like he did with Centaure. I live in the Central Standard time zone. He wants to know what time he should call me. I want it to be about 4AM his time when he calls. What time is that where I live?

Thanks,
JB

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is on Forum time or one hour earlier, you run the numbers Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic