SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UNICEF SCAM COMMAND CENTER (was: Anyone else baiting... )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's rather expensive to get this stupid box to me... 13'350 €. Also it has to be routed in the most inefficient way possible: London -> China –> Switzerland. Confused All he meant about this is "However they route the consignment does not matter what we should be concerned is the safe delivery of our consignment."
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if you really want to mess with the lad use this service to move your ''Box'o mony''

http://www.outofafricaexpress.com/

You can find everything about it here

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89272&highlight=

They have very competitive rates !!! Wink

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
hhv01
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello out there,

how are you proceeding with ?

Got this from him today - he's obviously still following his script, or not?

Quote:
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm just ahead of you, he wishes me to fly to Amsterdam next week, but wants a copy of my passport first, in that case I don't think I'll be flight ready by next week Twisted Evil
Had him on the phone for 3 minutes, but he didn't like the singing of the mike through the boxes Very Happy So I had to hook up some ears.
Great little program Stanaphone, Thanks Centaure

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Hi, I'm just ahead of you, he wishes me to fly to Amsterdam next week....

Hmmm, he optioned me Amsterdam or Madrid. What about if you're going to A'dam whilst I'm flying to Madrid the same time?

For me, I don't worry about the passport stuff. Never had one since I never was out of country. Can't drive, too, so no D/L. But I have a birth certificate. Could be enhanced/justified with a toddler's picture.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm never gonna make next week, we have some forms to fill out, contract to sign and we don't agree on the terms yet. So it's going to take a while Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the same letter today. In my letter before, I asked him what he liked to do for fun and if he liked girls. I hope when he says he wants to nasty when we meet that doesn't mean with me! LOL. So I guess he's a little off script in that paragraph.

How many of us are being "gentlemen" and not signing an agreement?

I'll go to London if y'all are going to go to Madrid and Amsterdam.

Quote:

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He tried to phone me 3 times today !!!! And now he wants my PP. Gonna send it to him Twisted Evil

P.S. Check out Stanaphone for hours of pleasure provided by our Happy lad Laughing

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just send him a hopelessly deformed letter to check out if the trust company could accept that. I told him not to phone until I had new batteries in the satellite phone. (My cordless headset needs to be charged first, haven�t used it for years) He is still pushing for next week, I will have to disappoint him and my �wife� as our long planned second honeymoon is going to start a bit later. No time for him, my China Phone lad is willing to meet me in Being/Peking at the airport to get $38500 out of me. That would be my first safari, so I better give him all my attention.
Our friend is still online now, 4 pm here he must be doing overtime, working at midnight. Very Happy
I�ll see what he writes now.

Please keep us posted, our characters might meet in London or/and Madrid that would confuse him a bit Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He requested my info again. I asked him if he lost it and told him that was not very professional as a business man.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point his head must be spinning at the tought of so many dumb rich maga willing to take up his scam Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
chalco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I reeled him back in. He had decided not to use me after my request for an "insulting" photograph. (yeah, right) Very Happy

Since I'm new, I've never done a mass bait. Is there some sort of plan or do we just sort of all dog-pile on him?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No subject in the subject line, to make it easy for him to find each email ----Thanks Centaure
He offers a few places to pick up the loot, London-Madrid-Amsterdam. Wouldn�t it be fun to have our characters meet somewhere Question He would be a bit nervous I guess. I haven't heard the rest about it yet, but I can imagine that my character (old fart from Canada) meets this nice man from ????? on his stop over in London and discovers he is going after a treasure too, then he meets this character in the plane to Amsterdam that is heading for a treasure too.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If characters do meet up, he might twig if he thinks we all discussed the details. I don't want that to happen. I've also been sending e-mails back without a subject. Hopefully he'll get confused and send one of us the wrong thing. Damn...we're all just a bunch of newbies on this one. I invited my mentor ()to take part in this bait/thread. This is just my second bait.

JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When he starts asking for money via WU it might be a good idea if we all sent him to Scrooge's website. If all of us did that, it might make it seem more legitimate. That'll be on busy lad.

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mail to him just got bounced back.... Evil or Very Mad

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JohnnyBravo wrote:
When he starts asking for money via WU it might be a good idea if we all sent him to Scrooge's website. If all of us did that, it might make it seem more legitimate. That'll be on busy lad.

Good thinking, young Padawan! Very Happy

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@hekate

I got one this morning, he's just playing, too much to do for him.
Quote:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

Give it some time, he usually gets more active during the last part of his day. He phoned you yet?That might be on of his check's to make the final choices.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a 'user unknown' message, so he's either changed addys or he's been shut down?

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just send him one, I'll be back

edit: he seems to be missing from the yahoo member thingy, but the email didn't bounce yet
edit2 half an hour, no bounce, just resend it and blame him for not cleaning his mail box in time, he is lazy!

Shouldn't this be a reason why we send him only mail during his night? Twisted Evil

edit 3 Or do we all send him a message now, to keep it full. Something simple as /Dr Grant or Stevie my email bounced! how can we communicate when you don't answer the mail. I think you should call me now/ just to empty his pockets a bit

Last edited by bill2 on Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
hipposeat419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I just got a reply from him... I think he has so many of us going he filled up his box! I just got the picture of the family... how sweet!

I only have to head to London!!

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, got one too, a one liner, he must be busy Twisted Evil I better send him a few more to keep him that way.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone send me his email addy? I'm going to slap this git!

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

done and I send him some questions too, need urgent reply though Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We should all switch our font to the same thing as to add to his confusion.

I am just wondering if he has accidently included the phrase "What you talkin' bout Willis" on any of your emails... (that is our secret password... anybody in here a Gary Coleman fan?)

Also, is anybody else being put in contact with a Mr. Morgan?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic