SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UNICEF SCAM COMMAND CENTER (was: Anyone else baiting... )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deleted for security reasons
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Centaure wrote:
Could he be upset? Shocked

I got a fourth email today and it's exactly the same as the one you got...

Jeannette wrote:
what is a WTF?

WTF is an acronym for "what the fuck". Sending him a wtf-mail just means that I complain about what's going on.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to reply to my dear friend. /me readies hands for slapping.

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We seem to have a baiter talking to the Barrister. I posted a note in the main forum asking them to PM me, partygoers please do not respond through the yahoo account quite yet.

Did someone email the Barrister notice to Helene?

EDIT: I found out who Helene is! Man, what a cute granny!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slabbed him a bit for phoning at 2 am and followed up with the WTF is this and no news yet, one phone call but no voice, must be a different team in Amsterdam. I wonder how they take the news Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty impressed with Grant's planning. I gave him my WTF, and got this back:
Quote:
Sir,
Well, I was lucky to have the stab on my left wrist.
Regarding the letter, I strongly believe it must be from this idiot illiterate drug rehabilitated fool whom I wanted to assist, better his life.
How I can I allow him to defy a nine-year-old girl in my office premises, you need to see the mess he made out of the poor little girl.
I wanted to put him behind bars for rape but after due consideration I only sacked him from his duty.
He must be the one presenting himself as a Barrister; Well I did not see the letter but all I know is that he cannot make a simple correct sentence.
He cleans my office and tidies up my file so he must sen one of my letters to.
Please disregard him,
Just a fool
We cannot let this little fry disturb us.
He has been sacked from the Camp.
Please do not brother about him, we have come a long way.
Please update me with the situation..
Thanks for your understanding.

So he realized he had a problem and figured out a way to take the initiative. The initial stab wound email set him up to claim that the barrister was a disgruntled employee. Pretty clever!

I'm having none of it.
Quote:
Dr. Grant,

I have trouble understanding this. Are you accusing a respected barrister with contacts in the FBI and other law enforcement agencies of being a rapist and a criminal?

I have asked other questions of the barrister and he does not sound to me like the kind of man you describe.

What THE HELL is going on here?

Anyone else getting this same thing?

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the same mail, but similar:

Quote:
Sincerely speaking, I never discussed this with anybody; my suspicion is my Desk Clerk, Last week I caught him defying an underage refugee at odd hours in my office,
I had to sack him he was rehabilitated from drug usage so I picked him up to be cleaning my office, at times he helps me file some papers,
Maybe he is trying to get back at me.
I swear I never discussed this with anybody.
How can I do that?
He is the one behind this, Just a mere threat, do not let this spoil our relationship.
I am very sorry if this upset you but , I could not have allowed him defy an under aged refugee
You need to see the mess he made out of the girl.
I have thought over this last night and.
There is no person that can do such a silly thing if not him. I was only trying to better his life by asking him to be cleaning my office and also teaching him computer at times so that he can help me typoe some letters when I am not around.
This is where my goodness has brought me.
All that I know is that he is just a miscreant.
He is not a Barrister neither is he a Doctor. Please figure this out.
This is devil at work.
There is npo –problem since he can’t not do more than he has just done Please
Reply me .
Terribly Sorry, Lets move along the devil cant come between us now.
I am waiting to har from you.

Your Freind and Partner
Steve

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Copy and paste here too, but I ordered him to deliver all info needed to retrieve the box, and as my bank found out that someone has flagged his account, I get a new one Twisted Evil
Keep you guys posted or paste -ed Smile

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When the Doctor writes -

Quote:

How I can I allow him to defy a nine-year-old girl in my office premises

- the bathos hits home. He sounds like a doting uncle rushing to take the side of a spoiled brat niece.

Definitely one for the goof thread, IMO.

Too, I am reminded of the standard Cancer Patient email (Dubai variant) where the cancer "has defiled all medical treatment".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you guys have poor Steven freaking out.... Good for you! The idiot twigged on me when I made him redo the MOU for the fourth time.

Hot on the heels of your Halloween surprise, I emailed him to try to revive the bait. Let's see what kind of mood he's in....

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Considering the nature of my personna I sent him this as a follow up the my WTF.
Quote:
Hello My Dear Steven,

Now I am wondering about this whole bizarre story. I still can't figure out how could someone get my private internet adress. And to tell you the truth you don't seem to be yourself lately. You use to be sweet and considerate, writtng me nice long emails about you and your life in your camp. Now I barely get 2 lines out of you. I went to the bank today and I will be wrtitting Mr Harrison later tonight. You still haven't sent me your personnal details so I can send you the money you asked me for. Please get back to me soon and keep me inform on who got in your mail account and got my email adress.

Thank you and God Bless You

Now Steven"Old version" had ask Ole Gummy for some money insisting on her not telling Bankman. I hope that Steven"New Version" his Bankman and that Steven got slap by him Twisted Evil

Also gonna try to dig something up that would be suitable for our "Barr" to send him Twisted Evil

EDITED

That's one nasty Barr you hired here Krona
Here What he just sent to Stevy/Bankman
Quote:
MR FOOL,

HOW DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL THEM
ABOUT YOU,I HAVE GOT ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT YOU.I
CANNOT INSULT YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER IF YOU HAVE ANY.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE
KILLERS,BETRAYALS WEAK.THAT IS WHY YOU CANNOT ACHIVE
ANY THING IN LFE.

SOMEBODY IS SLEEPING WIT YOUR WIFE BEHIND YOUR BACK .I
WILL TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR SELF AND YOU WILL BE SUCK
THAT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

DID YOU ATTEND ANY UNIVERSITY IN YOUR LIFE ,YOU
COULDNT BECAUSE OF YOUR DULL BRIAN.THAT IS WHY YOU
CANNOT COMPITE WIT YOUR FEW FRIENDS IF AT ALL YOU HAVE
ONE.
I CANNOT STOP INSULTING OR REED YUOR MAIL
FUCK ALL YOUR GENERATION. YOU ARE A FOOL AND FOOL YOU REMAIN
IF YOUR A MAN REPLY.
WAITNIG TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Shocked A nasty fellow indeed....

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[...] For you information, I have the Photo of this consignment before I locked it for storage with BTI. See attached.
So I wonder why I should be called 'Fakey Granty',
Do I deserve such from you? [...]

Attached image Shocked

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HEY !!! That's my trunk box !!! LOL_sign

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went out of town for the weekend and came back early this morning. I saw the note in my batiers e-mail from the barr. and sent my WTF letter to Grant. Here's his reply.

Quote:
Sincerely ever since you sent me your last email I became very confused and worried.

did you read the letter thoroughly????
A letter with such a Catalog of grammatical blunders,
It read.

FROM THE OFFICE OF BARR DR MARTINS COLE

FROM THE OFFICE OF BARR DR MARTINS COLE

WE HAV FOUND OUT THAT YOU AR E DOING BISNESS WITH ONE STEVEN
GRANT. I WANT YOU TO KNOW HI IS WELL KNOW FRAUD STAR IN MY
CUORNTY (NIGERIA) HE TELL YOU HE CAN GET YOU FUND THAT NEVER
BE HIS HE WANT FEE FROM YOU AND TAKE IT AND YOU NEVER GET YOUR
MONI. I AM BARR DR MARTINS COLE AND I HOLD THE FUND HE PROMISE
YOU FOR FRAUD YOUU. I HAVE WELL CONTACT IN EFCC AND THE
NIGERIAN FBI THEY HAV HACK THIS STEVEN GRANT FRAUD STAR BOX
AND CONTACT ME HE IS A FRAUD WITH THIS FUND HOLD BY ME. I
WANT YOU NEVER REPLY HIS EMAIL BECOS HE IS A FRAUD STAR. YOU
CAN ALSO USE WHAT IS CALL FILTER FOR HIS EMAIL SO HE GET
DELETE. PLS FARWARD ME ALL EMAIL WITH HIM SO WE CAN CONLUDE
THIS DEAL HE OFFER YOU WITHOUT THIS FRAUD HI;M

BARR DR MARTINS COLE

from the strength of this letter, what do you think??????
Where on earth have you seen such an academic qualification [BARR.DR ] The wordings of the letter alone will tell you that the writer is a stack moron.
Do not let this little fry to deceive you, this is trial period,

How can he say he has the money, , How can such an illiterate fool claim he has the money .
I might have to change my email address, , I
I strongly suspect my Desk cleaner r, he was sacked last week when he was caught defying an under aged girl at the refugee camp, As a supervisor r I had to recommend for his sack .
Please Ignore

From start I had always wanted us to complete this business diligently, from the documentation to our communications.
I was planning on how to come over to meet you, so how can somebody put up such a claim like that.
Cant you reason properly.
How would such a miscreant fool destabilize our effort, you have a Photo of my family (I have never received the pictures), I have told you certain secrets of my family.
I was planning to submit my resignation letter this week I had already put up the memos today, why do you want to frustrate me.
The company is in London what has Nigeria got to do with this, I am very confused,,
I am a Christian, do not let the devil cause problems for us, anytime something good is about to happen in someone�s life the devil will always try to play a fast one, this is an example, if you allow this we are finished because my future depends on this.
Please think; reason, I don�t know these people,
Reply me immediately.

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I e-mailed him yesterday but he hasn't responded. Must be a little overwhelmed at the moment...

Cellphone x5
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steven Grant and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

Maybe he'll move to Australia.

Well done, everyone! Our buddy Steven seems pretty depressed and downtrodden this evening. I'm requesting lots of information to prove why I should trust him - all he has to do is email me a copy of the medical report from the clinic where his knife wound was treated! Whereas I used to get happy paragraphs, I'm now getting sad little sentences. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. This has been an excellent modality, we'll have to do it again!

This has been a lot of fun. I wonder if he'll email the barrister. Here's hoping!

Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This ain't over yet. I can easly picture him wearing a Santa suit. Twisted Evil
Let's all stay with him for a while more. I haven"t received a reply from him yet. He usually his real fast replying to Ole Gummy and I just check the Brawling Barr addy and nothing so far. You think he commited suicide?

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry I gave him an ultimatum and he has to produce some serious paperwork to keep me going for him. I'm in Amsterdam, on honeymoon and emailing from internet cafes, not my idea of a honeymoon, so I told him we would stop this running around for him unless he can, step by step, produce the whole plan, the trunk codes, the non existing BTI in Amsterdam and then some. He is sure I'm there, but his man in Amsterdam can't locate me, thanks to Persephone's skills at the phone (The lad uses a Dutch telephone number, so it isn�t Steven) and of course a perfect story Embarassed Wink . I'm looking for a webcam there, but the only one I can find is a robot cam of the Kalverstraat and it moves around all the time. Any hints?

If�. I�m in for Santa�s party.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it ain't over til the fat lady sings, and she's not anywhere near the stage yet. I think we have many weeks more of enjoyment coming from the good doctor. This is a good time to ask for documentation from him.

He hasn't explained to my satisfaction how his desk clerk came to know so much about this deal. Odd, isn't it?

The fake lad modality - the gift that just keeps on giving! Yes, I'm with you guys, I hope to be wishing Grant a Merry Christmas in a few months!

Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

News Flash!!!!

Steve/Bankman has opened up a myway account using a addy extremely similar to my baiting one and he his sending mail back to the barrister posing as my personna. Now I'm gonna f*ck his brains up as the Barr. Wich way should I go?
1-Unmask him right away a blast him with Mugu talk
2-Play along his game as If I did not notice that his Heelene( not me) is from Nigeria

Waiting for your input
EDITED
I was wondering who was sending mail from "me" to the Brawling Barr.
this is the header
Quote:
207.159.120.61 United States* Whois Google
207.159.120.61 United States* Whois Google
82.128.7.228 Nigeria* Whois Google
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

Here is the text you submitted, with the IP addresses highlighted:
From HeleeneLickdyke Tue Oct 31 03:43:24 2006
Return-Path:
Authentication-Results: mta499.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=myway.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 207.159.120.61 (EHLO myway.com) (207.159.120.61)
by mta499.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 31 Oct 2006 04:23:19 -0800
Received: by mprdmxin.myway.com (Postfix, from userid 110)
id 2300F99E61; Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:43:24 -0500 (EST)
To: [email protected]
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR INTERVENTION
Received: from [82.128.7.228] by mprdmailfe4.nwk.myway.com via HTTP; Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:43:24 EST
Reply-to: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:43:24 -0500 (EST)
Content-Length: 943

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy plot twists, Batman! This is awesome!

So let me get this straight:

We invent a Barrister who emails all of our baiting characters.
The barrister tells us all that we are being scammed by Steven Grant.
Steven learns of this last night, and creates a very nice cover story.
Steven then creates an email address similar to one of the baiters, and then attempts to bait the Barrister???

The fake Helene (Steven) email to the barrister was very well done, I thought. I was confused all day long about why one of us was baiting the Barrister we'd created!

OK, so I'm new here - is this the first time we've had a lad baiting a baiter?

Centaure - play it straight, dude! You be the barrister, play it straight and do the anti-bait (or whatever it is where you let fake-Helene bait fake-Barrister) on Grant! I've read a lot of baits over the past few months but I don't think I've seen one quite like this before.

Mortar x21
Scousemadam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow guys first time on this site and its been really interesting much better than any paperback I could have read tonite.
Thanks for the hours of fun
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil This Fake Granny 's gonna have lot of form to fill me think !!!!

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still waiting for a reply to my WTF - mind you, I didn't get to mail him till quite late last night, as Hallowe'en is my mother's birthday, so the coven/family all go out for a meal! I like his attempts at trying to scam our barrister - I'm sure Centaure is just the person to turn his brain cell inside out! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well, for whatever it is worth: lad is getting desperate. His man in Holland called me and basically BEGGED me to put him through. Laughing Oh man, I wish I had some recording equipment attached to that phone, I think he was crying. For the past few days, I only spoke to him once. He was very polite and hung up when I told him he needed a password to be connected to the room Bill2 is staying in. Then, I received some phone calls at odd hours and he hung up when I answered. Then, I received this call this morning. Bill2, he DESPERATELY needs to talk to you. Burnt a lot of phone credit, had him on the phone for a good 20 minutes.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got my reply: yes, he's blaming his clerk!
Quote:

The letter is quite funny,
This is the work of my Desk Clerk, Kojo.
who stabbed me becuase I stopped him from defying an underage refugee ,
I had to sack him he was rehabilitated from drug usage so I picked him up to be cleaning my office, at times he helps me file some papers,
he is just trying to get back at me.
His Grammar tells for itself.
Below is his email to me.

IS ME KOJO,
>,YOU STOP ME FROM MI GAME AND U THINK U WONT PAY FUR IT,I WILL CONTACT >YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER AS A BARISTAR AND TELL THEM YOU ARE A THIEF SO >THAT THEY WILL NOT TRUST YOU.
>I WILL CAOSE PROBLEM FOR IN IN THE CAMP ..YOU WANT TO BE HOLIAR THAN D POPE
>NOW GO FUK USELF HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHA
>BYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic