SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UNICEF SCAM COMMAND CENTER (was: Anyone else baiting... )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Krona, Slayer of Dozens Don't the bank and St3v3n have the same IP#?
@Centaure, I just posted a wuform by that site and thought what if...... So I had it deleted by them. What do you think?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steven's first ip line:
Received: from [82.128.7.53] by web27102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:40:03 BST

"Bank" first ip line:
X-OriginatingIP: 82.128.7.53 ([email protected])
then on to:
Received: from mail.pipni.cz ([193.86.238.3]:50594 helo=btionlineplc.com)
id 1GarfH-0002YQ-8z

Good call. Steven must be suffering from multiple personality disorder.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Steven must be suffering from multiple personality disorder.
And that's not even his real problem Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been 2 days since I heard of him. You think he's busy putting up another fake bank web site ? Laughing

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still around but is very, very suspicious. He is insisting on ID and phone for my new bait. That is from early this morning.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My main character received the Memorandum of Understanding this morning. Has anyone else hit this milestone? I have some questions on the form, of course, and my lawyer must review it before I sign it.

Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope Crying or Very sad

he must be too busy looking at some hot Granny pic Laughing
Got a 20 pieces set of those and the one I posted was the less offensive one Twisted Evil

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Centaure, for not posting them;The one you posted and I called cute, haunted me all night Very Happy

EDIT look at the picture here in this thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=90352 Is our friend fishing with two poles? Then we might have to jump him there too?
Should I give them a PM about the IP#, it would be fun to cut away two legs onder his chair ( Dutch saying which doesn't translate well here Very Happy )

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked Steven what a MOU is and told him I thought we had agreed to do this deal as gentlemen and no contract was needed. However, I have yet to receive a "MOU". This is what he said:

Quote:
This is business, its good to protect our interest against breach.the MOU is not of bad intention
Let�s wait for the approval from the company.
Have a soft day.
Dr Grant.

"Have a soft day"? WTF does that mean? Is that the same thing as a "nice" day? Hell....I'm sure women in my life want me to have a "hard" day! Laughing

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday morning early, 6 am, Steven is at it, so I made him happy, so much effort should be rewarded, I paid the company and the money should be in their account within 3 working days. Twisted Evil By then I'm in London and can pay the Trust Bank directly in cash if it didn't come through for some strange reason. Thursday I pick up the loot if he can give me the address, because they had no idea what I was talking about in London Twisted Evil Made a new character to invite him again for a journey through the www as soon as he drops me. Or sooner depending on my other lad�s behaviour.
Have Fun, bait safe

Edit: four emails on a Sunday, I'm a lucky baiter with a very zealous lad, he hasn't had the right answer yet, but he told me he's able to wait for it another three hours(claiming to work out of an office and doing overtime), so I'll send him the right answer in 4.5 hours(maybe) Twisted Evil
edit again (only here moderator Very Happy )
seven emails, he starts to get too pushy, I have a total computer failure if he doens't calm down Twisted Evil
And again as I don't answer anymore
Quote:
Think of it. Do the needful. Dr Grant
Now what would he mean with that?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Grant and I haven't been getting along so well. Very Happy He sent some documents and I had an attack of conscience, wondering if this was legal and couldn't the money be better used to help the children?

He got pissed off:
Quote:

In order words what you are trying to imply.????
After giving your word to work with me now you want to betray me, too bad for business.
I can see you the MOST honorable man in the world.
I confided in you how I have spent 13Years in UNICEF without any thing to show, all my years of selfless service can�t go in vain, this is an opportunity for me, If you were in my shoes you will do same
Stop making me look stupid.
If you are not ready to work with me, that OK, I can take my business elsewhere.
Regards
Dr Grant

So I slapped him around a bit. Nothing too hard, we'll see how he reacts.
Quote:

I am trying to imply nothing. Nor am I trying to betray you. How is a simple question betrayal? If I wanted to betray you, I'd alert the security company, the police, or UNICEF. I have done none of this.

Me make you look stupid? No thanks, you are doing quite well with that on your own, no need to help. I ask a simple question as to the legality of this transaction, and ask whether this money could be better used to help and protect children, of which you have 3, sir. Children are our future, and I wanted to make sure that this money couldn't be better used to help them. Instead, you flip out and slander my character. I do not take these insults lightly.

I thank you for your 13 years at UNICEF, as I'm sure many other people do. The fact of the matter is you presented this money as stolen from UNICEF, and I'm wondering how this can be legal.

Answer my questions instead of resorting to lies and slander, which are the last resort of the uneducated.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You shouldn't bug that poor man, he's all hyper because I paid, but lost the receipt before I could post it to him, that's why we have to go through the whole operation step by step to make sure I don't make mistakes again Twisted Evil Now if you show him a little greed after this letter, he'll be back, then make sure you know the whole procedure before he gets mad at you for screwing up things, especially questions he never thought about, like where do I pick up the loot and what do I do with it, now if you refuse to have it send home, because.... He'll have to come up with a new plan and you better make sure that you understand it, because he doesn't like mistakes Twisted Evil Thanks for the update.
I think he should get a few phone calls now, just to reassure him he's doing fine, even while sleeping Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.btionlineplc.com/ was just closed down again. Smile That one needs a bit of monitoring though, it might come back yet again, this time on a new hoster. Or are you able to get a new faker out of this guy? Laughing

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working on it, but it will be the end of next week, maybe someone else has more luck with it, some are ahead of me a bit. I needed some time off in RL and build a three day stall in there Smile

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently, he thinks the MOU I sent him is not ok:
Quote:
You would have used a decent paper for the MOU, it does not look nice, I will put on a decent paper so that you can resign it.

Ah well, too bad he doesn't like it. Baking my pizza on top of the MOU gave it a very healthy color, though. Very Happy
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, he is getting too mouthy to me too. Nagging for a payment conformation from me. I just told him who is in charge and who has home work to do Very Happy
Now that is a very nice way of telling him to wait, I think, 12 emails in 1.5 day, that guy is pushing for it. Of course the bank doesn't keep track of those forms as soon as the transfer is completed, but he'll find that out later, much later Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed that every time I slap him he gets VERY VERY apologetic.

I wrote my own MOU for him, and he reviewed it very carefully and suggested a few changes. Makes me think he has too much free time. I thought of a way to spend it. I'd suggest everyone who hasn't agreed to the MOU should have serious problems with it. Tell him that his MOU leaves out this point, we need to address that point, you forgot about the other. Make him continue rewriting it. Provide help if needed, throw in lots of Latin legal terms (he LOVES that!), and SLAP HIM every time he gets it wrong.

Let's compare MOUs later this week and see if he found a standard that everyone likes!

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not list this gentleman for a dose of MUGU mail, just to keep his inbox going?
@Krona, you're right, he sends me a long one with an apology and some useless info, but RL is calling so I leave it there for today, but it�s not forgotten Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is in real pain. He try to call me 7 time yesterday.

Here is his last mail to me.
Quote:

Well I did heard from the company/bank and they sent me another account number so I can deposite money in it. I sure will !!! Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are doing a fantastic job with this mugu. I wish I could play with this guy. But I am busy with other charities who are trying to get advantage of my good kind nature.

I will send some replies through mugu mail. and pictures to make it look even better Laughing Laughing

Once again Thumbs up
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona, Slayer of Dozens wrote:
I'd suggest everyone who hasn't agreed to the MOU should have serious problems with it.

Actually, I would be very happy with the MOU he sent me, because it states:
MOU wrote:
(3) 70% of this profit being US$5, 25000.00 [...]

This is one odd number, but if you just place the comma correctly, it seems that he only wants US$525,000 of those 7.5 Millions, in other words, he wants 7% and the other 93% are for me. Very Happy

I have him rewrite that now, explaining that those sloppy mistakes are far less acceptable than my pizza-baked MOU (see above), which at least did not have those mistakes and was very well-formated. It also smells good.
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't have him correct mistakes that make him seem more legitimate to unknowing real victims.

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PLAYING DUMB 101 Twisted Evil

In response to the "bank" request for a deposite I sent this
Quote:

As for the good doctor who's wondering if I'm ok:
Quote:

Noe he mailed me again inquering about the deposit. More of "PLAYING DUMB"
Quote:

I guess I found something I'm good at. Twisted Evil
I will keep you posted on "How to make international banking transactions".

EDITED
Got this today
Quote:

I just hope Alan works fast. Very Happy
Gonna write back the bank account is close just for the heck of it. Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is turning into something really diffrent from what it began with. Most of us baiting him got pics of his wife and kids. Now read this and tell me what you think of this naugthy boy. Shocked
Quote:

Please post on how you are all doing with this lad. If you all agree, I got this really evil Idea on how to end this. Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two separate baits going with him. One is really kind of plodding along. The other one is kind of interesting. I'll post the details later if it turns into anything good.

Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic