SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joyce Mbutu and Nwagwu Basil vs the good Pastor

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sir Rudolph Hucker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: 16-Sep-2006 18:46
Subject: Beloved one read and reply

[email protected]
Hello dear

My name is Joyce mbutu of Tanzania, I am married to
(EngMr. frank mbutu) from united kingdom(u.k) who has
an appointment inNigeria as the chief managing
director to Nigeria national petroleumcorporation(N N
P C)under Engineering project/contractawarding
section.

My husband died as a result of plan crash inNigeria ,
while he was coming back from Abuja to port Harcourt
onproject inspection on Saturday 10 th December 2005.

Before his deathas s result of our joint account
venture we have $5.3 million (us)dollars in our fixed
deposit account.

Due to my bareness I don�thave a child and am
of age, I am 68 years now and my doctor told methat
based on my kidney and liver failure disease. I can
not stay tolive up three mount ahead, and I am having
serious problem with myhusband�s family
members.

I am not afraid of death hence I knowwhere I am
going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of
theLord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will
fight
my course and Ishall hold my peace.

Therefore I need a God fearing person who willassure
me that he/she will use this fund to help the
Motherless babyhomes, Orphanage and Charity
organization, Less privileged
Propagatingthe word of God.

I took this decision because I don't have anychild
that will inherit this money. As soon as I receive
your reply Ishall give you the contact of the Bank.

I want you to always pray forme because I don�t
have more days to live.

Thanks
Yours in thelord
Joyce mbutu.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Dearest Joyce

As a religious man, your story has touched my heart. I am feeling your bareness deeply and am most concerned with your situation.

I am a highly respected man in our society and a pastor in the Church of the Two Mountains and the Pearl Necklace, in my home town. We are most concerned with the assistance of the poor and needy in our society and are well placed to assist you.

Please Joyce, do be sending me further details of how I may assist you.

In the name of our lord and the motto of our church 'May the blessed necklace be strewn with joy across the purple headed peaks'.

Yours

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent : Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:17 AM
To : [email protected]
Subject : Beloved one Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for your response to my letter, I appreciate
your willingness and kind gesture to assist in
claiming this funds and using it as I have stated in
my first proposed letter to you. I want you to you to
understand that i am here to pay any fee which the may
request from. As a matter of fact, my health is
continuously going down everyday and I have placed my
life in the hands of God almighty to take care of me.

However, I would request that you contact my Attorney
in whom I have built so much trust and faith to work
out these modalities with you. He will assist you and
will stand to represent your interest with the Bank
since you are the new beneficiary incase if you are
unable to fly down to the country to handle this
transaction by yourself.

Please contact my Attorney with the below information
and let every of your correspondence go through him,
and don�t fail to update me.

Name: Barr. NWAGWU BASIL
Email: [email protected]

He will guide you accordingly and please bear in mind
that he words are my words, and you have to Co-operate
with her, i will advise him to release all the
necessary documents which you will use and contact
the bank as the real beneficiary of the said fund.

I hope i have made myself clear to. Finally, I want
you to bear in mind that this project is not a do or
die affair. I make this decision because of my
condition and the problem am face in my late husband,
I have use part of the fund which my late husband
deposited in his own country to build an Orphanage
house in Tanzania and i want to see who can help me in
any country and build another in my name.

Contact my attorney now and don�t fail to update
me.

Thanks and God bless you and your family for your
Willingness to help the needy.

Joyce Mbutu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir

I am Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, of the Church of the Two Mountains and the Pearl Necklace. I have been asked to contact you by Joyce Mbutu (see the message below).

We are keen to promote the work of the Church and to see the light of the lord shine across our shimmering pearls as they tumble forth across the firm peaks. We have very substantial reserves and we look forward to spending these with you at the soonest opportunity.

My friend. Please advise us further on this most inspiring of maters.

Yours

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent : Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7:53 PM
To : Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <[email protected]>
Subject : Re: Mrs Joyce Mbutu

Attention: Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sequel to your email, I shall contact my client Joyce Mbutu to find out if she is the one that directed you to me and once I confirm it I shall urgently get back to you and inform you on how the fund will be transferred into your account legally because we have to make sure that everything is done legally.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)
+234-8063617687

This message is being sent from a law firm and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Sent : Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:02 AM
Subject : Beneficiary

I wish to notify you that I have contacted my client Joyce Mbutu per your email to me and I have confirm that she made you her beneficiary, so therefore I want you to understand that every thing is going to be done legally.

Kindly send in the following information to me to enable secure the legal documents need as the legal beneficiary in your name to enable the bank transfer the fund into your account, so that you will carry out the project which you are meant to do with the fund.

1, your full name
2, home address
3, office address
4, telephone number
5, fax number
6 occupations
7, Age

Once I receive the above inform you from you I shall immediately proceed with the legal documents and also direct you to the bank so that the fund will be urgently transferred into your account.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)
+2348063617687
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Dear Basil

So good to hear from you - bless you this day my son.

Here are the details that I expect you are waiting for so eagerly. I cannot wait to assist Mrs Mbutu, in fact I prayed for her almost four hundred and nineteen times this morning [Note 419 reference!]. Anyhow, here is the information:

Name: Pastor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Home Address: The Pastor's House, 4 The Queen's Walk, Ewan Kerr Place, London, Londonshire, UK, L1 3GT

Telephone: 020 7221 ****

I trust this message finds you well. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

My kindest blessing

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'The pearls rolled down the heaving peaks and oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH! Yes! It was good' The Wise Words of the Sea Man, Church of the Two Mountains and the Pearl Necklace (2000)
Sent : Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:44 AM
Subject : Dear pastor

Dear pastor

My attorney contacted me and asks if I have made you my beneficiary and I told him yes, so please kindly make sure you adhere to his directives so that the fund will be transferred into your account and do pray for me always because the stage of my illness is becoming bad every moment.

Remain Bless.

Joyce Mbutu

[Cardinal Spunckmeister throws a curve-ball]

Dear Joycey Baby

I (Cardinal Henry Spunckmeister) am the pastor's executive assitant in all matters pertaining to finance. To be honest though, he's a daft old codger, and doesn't notice a thing these days. I think you and I can get away with plenty of pearl necklacing behind his back.

Anyways, I had a word with the trustees of the church on the pastor's behalf and they are prepared to make an initial donation directly to your account of 2.5 million US dollars, no questions asked. Could you please let me know as soon as possible if this would be a sufficient amount for you, as we need to get in touch with our accountants to release the funds. We could only consider a higher amount if you really get down on your knees and beg.

There is only one service the trustees of our holy church require: some kind of photographic identification of yourself, with yourself displaying a profound religous commitment to our church. I will need to give very specific instructions for this photograph, but first please let me know if you can do this for us. Given the size of the cash transfer, you will understand that our accountants can be rather demanding sometimes.

Yours, covered in a holy mountain of manjuice

Cardinal Henry Spunckmeister
'The pearls rolled down the heaving peaks and oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH! Yes! It was good' The Wise Words of the Sea Man, Church of the Two Mountains and the Pearl Necklace (2000)
Sent : Wednesday, September 20, 2006 1:52 PM
Subject : RE: Beneficiary

Attention: Pastor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have read your email and I want to let you know that I have notify my client Joyce Mbutu to come over to the court by tomorrow to issue you her WILL as the legal beneficiary to her estate, so that you will have the right to contact the bank for immediate transfer of the fund into your account to enable you carry out her project.

However, be informed that My client will be going for operation tomorrow evening after the court according to her doctor regards to her illness, so kindly pray for her.
Finally I shall get back to you by tomorrow once the WILL is issued in your favor by Joyce Mbutu.
Do notify me once you received this email.
Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Deear Baasil

Thank you so much for your efforts. You truly are a man in the spirit of the Church.

As a man of the cloth, as we say in our Church, I am most concerned about poor Mrs Mbutu. I enclose a photograph of myself atending to a poor poor sick child Max Von Sydow in The Exorcist - http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/sirrudolphhucker/SirRudolphatWork.jpg and I trust that you will convey this to her and that it brings her comfort in these difficult times.

You seem to be a religious man - are you also touching cloth, as we say?

Thanking you again

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOST EMAIL � I apologise to Joyce and warn her about the evil Cardinal Spunckmeister�

My dear Joyce

Your attorney tells me that you have some serious medical treatments forthcoming.

I would like to reassure you that all is going well with your attorney and that you may relax and rest in this knowledge. As the parable of the snake in the crevass tells us 'when the snake entered the tight crevass, he drew pleasure and the earth smiled and the mountain tops grew firm'. I hope that you take pleasure like the earth - you seem to be a woman who appreciates the Church.

May you be blessed this day. I attach a photo of one of our churches building from Eyes Wide Shut - http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/sirrudolphhucker/Church.jpg, to inspire you in these dark times.

Yours

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent : Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:21 PM
Subject : Re: Very Important Message

Dear pastor
I have read all your emails, please kindly note that I was able to issue the will in your name today at the court and right now I am very weak which makes not to write to much email, I just want to inform you that I am in the hospital right now waiting for the doctor to come for the operation, kindly pray for me and make sure you adhere to my lawyers directive and also use the fund as I directed you.
Finally be informed that I have paid the fee for the issue of the will at the court today $6,750 usd.
Kindly pray for me.
Thanks
Joyce Mbutu.

Sent : Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:38 PM
Subject : Will contact bank immdiately

Attachment :
Will.jpg (0.78 MB)

Attention: Pastor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to inform you that the WILL http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/sirrudolphhucker/Will.jpg was peacefully
issued in your name today in the court by Joyce mbutu
before she go back to the hospital for the
operation.

I want you to urgently view your email attachment and
confirm the will.

Urgently use it to contact the bank for immediate
transfer of your inheritance fund to enable you
carry out the project which she wants you to do for
her.

Here is the bank contact below
BANK NAME: UNIVERSAL TRUST AND FINANCE BANK
CONTACT
EMAIL.:[email protected]

Again make sure you use the WILL to contact the bank
to show that you are the legal beneficiary and to
enable them start processing transfer of the fund to
you.

Hope to hear from you once you contact the bank. I
shall go back to the hospital by tomorrow morning to
find out how Joyce mbutu is doing.

Bear in mind that I am her to direct you on till the
fund is being transferred to you as the Joyce mbutu
legal adviser.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)
+2348063617687

Bless you this day my Brother

I write on the very important matter of the transfer of funds from the will (attached) of Mrs Joyce Mbutu. Mrs Mbutu wishes my Church to make use of her dying legacy for the betterment of the poor and needy.

Let me reassure you my Brother that the Church takes these matters most seerioously and already operates schemes including:

- New schools for street urchins
- Clothes for ragamuffins
- Penal colonies for the Welsh
- Homes for those tortured in their lives by the madness known as Liberal Democrat politics

Please advise me immediately of anything else that you need from me, or contact Mrs Mbutu's lawyer Nwagwu Basil.

Bless you this day, and tomorrow, and Thursday week, but maybe not Wednesday afternoon before six fifteen, as we say in our Church.

Yours

Pastor Xxx Xxxxxxx

Sent : Friday, September 22, 2006 9:09 AM
Subject : Re: Transfer of funds - Mrs Joyce Mbutu

I have read the email which you send to the bank; please kindly make sure you up date me once you hear from the bank.

However, I wish to inform you that I went to the hospital this morning to know how Joyce Mbutu is doing regards to the operation and her doctor told me that Joyce entered stage of coma after the operation that yesterday because of her bad condition and right now she is under intensive care unit, please my dear pastor kindly pray for her regards to her condition right now.

Finally I shall go back to the hospital to know how she is doing in the evening.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)
+2348063617687

My Dear Basil

This is most troubling news regarding Mrs Mbutu - I will ensure that my congregation of four hundred pray for her soul in our services at one and nine this afternoon [another 419 reference].

Let us hope that Joyce pulls through and that we may praise the Lord and spread pearls of joy with her blessing inside each other.

Do keep me informed, my dear Basil, for I know that you are also a man of the Church. If life troubles you, touch the cloth my man and you will be strong.

Yours

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply-To : [email protected]
Sent : Friday, September 22, 2006 9:43 AM
To : "Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <[email protected]>
Subject : UNIVERSAL TRUST AND FINANCE BANK

DEAR CUSTOMER (Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

WE ACKNOLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION IN OUR OFFICE AND WE SHALL WORK ON
IT TO CONFIRM IF YOU ARE THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY TO MRS. JOYCE MBUTU ACCOUNT AND
ONCE IT IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED.THIS WILL TAKE US, 12 WORKING HOURS.

BEST REGRADS
JOY UBA (MRS.)
FUND TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.
UNIVERSAL TRUST AND FINANCE BANK
Tel: +234-80-29238922

Sent : Friday, September 22, 2006 12:12 PM
Subject : FORM

Attachment :
doc.jpg (0.60 MB)

ATTENTION: Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SEQUEL TO YOUR APPLICATION TO OUR BANK.YOU HAS BEEN
CONFIRMED AS THE BENEFICIERY OF MRS JOYCE MBUTU ACCOUNT.
CONGRATULATIONS.YOU ARE ADVICED TO URGENTLY SEND IN
YOUR IDENTIFICATION AS A LEGAL IDENTIFICATION TO US.
AND SEQUEL TO THE SUBMISSION OF YOUR POWER OF ATTORNEY
THROUGH THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT. AND APPROVAL BY THE
MAMANGEMENT.YOU ARE TO APPLY FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR
FUND.

ATTACHED BELOW IS AN APPLICATION FORM; YOU SHOULD FILL
AND RETURN BACK TO US WITHIN 48-BANKING AFTER RECEIPT TO THE FUND TRANSFER
DEPARTMENT.

MAKE SURE YOU MAKE GOOD USE OF THIS YOUR INHERITANCE
FUND RATHER THAN USING IT FOR ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS.

REGARDS
JOY UBA (MRS.)
FUND TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
UNIVERSALTRUST ANDFINACE BANK
NIGERIA
+2348029238922

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Basil

How's it going?

Myself and my new executive assistant Cardinal Spunckmeier have been praying for Joyce at our holy church.

However, I wasn't sure exactly what we were supposed to be praying for.

So I thought we would play it safe, and as I understood your instructions, pray for Joyce's early, slow and agonisingly painful death.

Was this the right thing to do? I need to know urgently. Failure to respond to my questions may result in plagues of frogs, death of the firstborn etc etc...

Keep your pecker up and have a good weekend, old boy.

Xxxx

Sent : Friday, September 22, 2006 2:54 PM
Subject : Re:

I have read your email, I really don�t
understand it, please kindly try and make every thing
clear to me urgently so that I will understand your
question and answer you immediately

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.).

My Dear Basil

Never fear, there is no problem at all. You must understand that ours is a very special Church and sometimes my efforts spreading the pearls overcome me. Unfortunately you received a message from me whilst something had come all over me and I was not feeling myself, indeed I was feeling someone else.

My apologies dear son, bless you for your kindness.

As requsted, I have taken the trouble to fill in the bank form, which is attached to this email. You will see that I have not filled in the amount of the transaction, this is for you to complete - I thought it only proper as you are a man of the law.

Once you have checked all the particulars, please do be sending it onto the bank on my behalf. You will see that the form has been completed on the computer. We trust that this is acceptable, as it is our belief that the hand that touches the pen of another for money is impure, but the hand that strokes the magnificent buttons is blessed.

Bless you again sir, as we say in our church "Oh, oh, oh....yes! For it came and it was good."

Yours with kindest wishes

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent : Saturday, September 23, 2006 9:24 AM
Subject : Re: Urgent confirmation required

I have read your email, please be informed that I did not view the information which you filled into transfer form clear, so therefore kindly resend the information to me through email and the amount we are talking about is $5.3 million usd.

However, I want you to understand that I am only here to direct you how the fund will be transferred into your account with any problem as attorney to Joyce Mbutu, I want you to understand that you have to make use of the fund as my late client Joyce Mbutu direct you , again as her beneficiary you have the right spend the way she direct for the work of God in any way you want as a man of God also. so kindly move ahead and use the fund per her wish.

Please urgently get back to me with your account details where you want the fund to be transferred so that I will keep for documentation propose.

Hope to hear from you and also be informed that Joyce Mbutu will be buried by next week.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Basil

Joyce Mbutu is dead? Oh, oh, day of a thousand mornings, I feel this most deeply and touch my morning glory. I shall arrange a service of rememberance immediately.

This is most unfortunate, as only this morning we paraded through London High Street to the Bridge and, although it rained and our signs became most wet, the sun then shone and we celebrated the love that flows within the Church. Apologies for the poor picture quality, as we have only a low-resolution camera.

Please find the bank form attached again and do sent it onto them, so that we can bring about good works soon.

With my blessing to you at this most dificult time.

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Basil

I weep in the street and become moist at the slightest provocation. I am overcome with grief for Mrs Mbutu and had quite forgotten to return the form to you.

Here it is in love brother

In case you have trouble opening the form, this is my authorisation for you to undertake the transaction on my behalf and my details follow:

Name: Pastor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Surname: xxxxxxxx
Nationality: English (be'gad)
Present Address: The Pastor's House, 4 The Queen's Walk, Ewan Kerr Place, London
Telephone: 020 7221 ****
Bank Details: Theeveng-Scrote International Bank, Xxx Jimmy Saville Building, 467 Nowthen Place, Paul Daniels Square, Wizbit, MA TRO-887-U
Account no: 48-78-95 5008****
Swift: US7895008****
Currency: GB Pounds
Amount of legacy: 5.3m USD

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/sirrudolphhucker/bankform.jpg

Blessings

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent : Saturday, September 23, 2006 1:19 PM
Subject : Re: Form for Bank

I have read your email and also received all your
information however, I shall send forward the
information to bank to enable them proceed with the
transfer of the fund.

However, I want you to understand that I really thank
you for your pray over my late client Joyce Mbutu.

Meanwhile, I shall up date you once the date for the
burial is fixed

Finally make sure you up date me in what every you are
doing with the bank and do make sure you the fund per
my late client wish.

Again I want you to make sure you send the information
to the bank by yourself because you are the
beneficiary whom the banks are dealing with.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Sent : Saturday, September 23, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject : Transfer Approval

Attention: Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sequel to the submission of your account details through your representative
attorney here Nwagwu basil (Esq.). Your fund has being re-programmed into your
new account also the management of Universal trust and finance bank, have
reviewed and approved the total sun of US$5,300,000.00 to your nominated Bank
Account below after the due process.

BANK DETAILS AS FOLLOWS;

ACCOUNT NAME: Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BANK NAME: Theeveng-Scrote International Bank
BANK ADDRESS: 467 Nowthen Place, Paul Daniels Square, Wiz bit, MA TRO-887-U
ACCOUNT NO: 48-78-95 50087****
SWIFT CODE: US7895008****

In view of this transfer approval in your favor, the management is therefore
requesting that you urgently contact the bank lawyer to help you secure the
following documents in accordance to the international monetary regulation as
promulgated by the Great Britain / American Government and the international
community for fund transfer over a Million Dollars.

The documents are as follows;

1) MONEY LAUNDRY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
2) ANTI-TERRORIST /DURG CLEARANCE

The following is the contact of the bank lawyer urgently contacts him.

Name: barrister John uche
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +234-8050394005

Once the documents are secure your fund will be immediately transferred to you
without any delay.

Kindly get back to us with the clearance documents to serve you better because
what is holding your fund in our custody right now is the documents once you
secure the document your fund will be transfer into your nominated bank account
without any delay.

Regards
Joy Uba (Mrs.)
Fund transfer department
Universal trust and finance bank
Abuja-Nigeria
+2348029238922.

Sent : Saturday, September 23, 2006 6:51 PM
Subject : Re: Form for Bank

As I told you the burial of Joyce Mbutu has not been fixed. I shall notify you once the burial is fixed.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Dearest Brothers in Love

How I must thank you for your kind message. Indeed, it becomes me to email you on a Sunday which, as you know, is most troubling for me as a man touching cloth.

Please do be sending me the required forms for the transfer to commence at your earliest opportunity.

With kindest regards

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Better Are Sinners Today And Regretting Demeanours Somtime' The Book of the Shining Fountain of Pearls (2005)

[Note �quote� above �B A S T A R D S!]

Sent : Sunday, September 24, 2006 2:08 PM
Subject : NOTE

Dear Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am barrister John Uche. The Legal adviser of Universal trust and finance bank
Abuja-Nigeria will in respect to your request contact the FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE
COMMISSION to know the procedure of securing the document needed for the
transfer of your fund.

I shall get back to you by tomorrow being Monday to tell you the details for
securing those documents once I confirm from the FIRC.

Barrister John Uche
Legal Adviser UTB Nigeria.
+234-805-039-4005

My dearest Basil

I am sorry to trouble you at the weekend, but I have just come; out of a meeting with the Church Trustees I have gained the following knowledge.

As you know, the Church is a religious organisation and cannot therefore accept donations from those that are not its followers. This is not a problem as, like the Anglicans, you can tell us that you are a follower and everything will be fine.

You are required by the Church Trustees to fill in the attached form (in Microsoft Word). Please can you scan it and send it back to me as soon as possible, or fill it in on your machine and email it? I must make it very clear, unless this form is completed and sent back to me in the next two days, we cannot proceed with this transaction.

Obviously, I had not anticipated this and do let me know if you need any advice.

Do send me the form quickly, or 'give me a quick one' as we say in the Church, amen, amen.

Yours with my deep love inside you

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FROM THE PRESS OFFICE OF THE CHURCH OF THE TWO MOUNTAINS AND THE PEARL NECKLACE:

Attend - cutting from this evening's late London newspaper. ['Expose' on the Church]

This message is sent on behalf of Pastor Xxxxx of this Church.

Cardinal Hortaio Babblative

Sent : Monday, September 25, 2006 8:18 AM
Subject : breakdown

dear Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have communicated the FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE COMMISSION concerning the Legal
Documents. Below is a breakdown of the price to acquire the legal papers.

(1) Ant-Terrorist Clearance Certificate = $5,550 usd
(2) Drug Clearance Certificate = $ 3,150 usd
(3) Money laundry Clearance Certificate=$1,030 usd
(3) Notorization of Certificates at the High Court = $150 usd each
Total$450 usd
(4) Stamp Duty = $540 usd

Total Cost for clearance documents are = $10,720 usd

You will send the money through the chambers account officer with the name of
iwu chioma, the authorized officer to receive money from over sea clients. You
should scan the western union copy as soon as the payment is made to enable me
get the documents ready. You have to split the payment into three as it can not
be allowed to go at once

Name: Of Receiver: iwu chioma
Text question: colour
Answer:red

As soon as you send the money, I will get the papers/certificate ready and
submit to the bank and send you a copy for verification/clarification.

Once you make the payment urgently send the following information to me for
confirmation of the fee and to enable me proceed with the documents.

Sender�s name

Mtcn

Amount sends.

senders address

Barrister John Uche (Esq.)
Legal Adviser UTB Nigeria .
+234-805-039-4005

Sent : Monday, September 25, 2006 9:02 AM
Subject : Re: ATTN: Nwagwu Basil Esq

I have read your email both the form which you ask me
to fill, however I want to inform you that I shall
fill the form once i come back from the court.

Finally, do up date me in any thing you are doing with
the bank and also make sure you adhere to the banking
procedure to enable them transfer the fund into your
account without any delay

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Sent : Monday, September 25, 2006 9:21 AM
Subject : NOTE REGARDS TO THE FORM

How are you doing?

Please be informed that I can not fill the form which
you ask me to fill because after sending you the email
which I told you that I will fill the form when I
return from the court it, came to my knowledge that I
am not the person who is donating this money to you
and as you know am only attorney to my late client
Joyce Mbutu who donated the fund to you, so therefore,
I don�t have any right in any way to fill the
form.

So kindly proceed with the transaction.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

My dearest Basil

I have received the email from the Bank. We had not anticipated these costs, but rest assured that they are but a drop in the pearl ocean to us and we are quite used to these kinds of payment. Hopefully, all being well, we will have the money with you by the end of the week.

However, I have checked with our accounts department and they confirm the Church Rules regarding the form. We appreciate that you do your best considering, and are the legal representative of Mrs Mbutu. As she has departed this Earth, we must require you to fill in the form yourself. Just state that you are 'Nwagwu Basil Esq, lawyer of Mrs Joyce Mbutu (deceased)'.

The Church needs the form for our records - I have tried to persuade them otherwise, but I have failed. They also require a photograph of the donor - yourself in this case and there are specific requirements as to how you must appear - please see the instructions in the email below.

I anticipate receiving your form later today and will proceed with Western Union to set up the transfer. All being well, we will be able to send the money straight away once we have the form - hopefully the money will be with the Bank by Wednesday if you respond soon.

With kindly love for all the creatures, excepting the Parakeet whose name not be spoken in the Church, and to you my chiild.

Blessings

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Pastor Pistachio Inumere Norberto Alicante (Accounts) <'Accounts'>
To: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Form for Bank
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:51:15 +0100 (BST)

Hey xxxx

Looks, I been thinking about this guy. Sure, I hears what he saying about his dead client, but we gots the Church Rules.

Ask him to fill in the form, but to say that he is only her lawyer - ok?

I know you want to help him, Xxxx, and I know you think we should let him off without filling in the form, but I can't help it. No form, no deal - ok?

Also, sorry to put this on you, but he has got to send us the photo - you know, either:

1. Photo of him wearing a necklace
2. Photo of him with a sign saying 'Nwagwu Basil - beloved in the ways of the Church of the Two Mountains and the Pearl Necklace, Amen, Amen, Hallelujah'

That's for our records, we gots to have it, ok?

With my blessed love my Brother

Pastor Pist IN Alicante

Sent : Monday, September 25, 2006 5:31 PM
Subject : Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attention: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have read your email, please kindly understand that
I can not fill the form, but I will advice you to
urgently help me and fill the form.

However I will send you the picture of Joyce Mbutu by
tomorrow

Finally make sure you make good use of the fund as
she directed you and be informed that I shall come
over there to meet you face to face once the fund is
transferred into your account and do adhere to the
banking procedure and up date me in every thing you
are doing with the bank.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

My Dear Dear Basil

As a man touching cloth this deceit which you request of me troubles me most greatly. However, I will try to complete the form as you request. You are well aware that Cardinal Pistachio Alicante must know nothing of this. You must get me the photo of Joyce by tomorrow - remember that this must incorporate the requirements of the Church, there is no way that I can persuade Pist Alicante otherwise.

I do look forward to meeting you as soon as possible my brother in love.

Amen, amen, hallelujah to you this day.

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON BEHALF OF PASTOR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:

Attn: Bankers

It is imperative that we finalise the amounts to be sent to the bank, prior to receipt of the release forms from Nwagwu Basil our lawyer.

You have requested $10,720 US. However, it is our understanding that the Money Laundry Clearance Certificate for the State of Nigeria does not cost $1,030 US, but in fact costs $1,029-99.

I trust that this is an error on your part and that you are not attempting to defraud the Church. Clearly, we cannot pay the extra funds if a mistake has been made.

Once we receive the required form from Mr Basil, we will be in a position to release the full sum of $10,719-99.

I hope to transfer the funds through Western Union in the next few days.

Bless you, bless you, amen, amen, hallelujah, 'furQ', as we say in our Church.

With kindly love, like an old man in a cardigan

Cardinal Pastor Asquith Plantaganet
Chief of senior primary accounts manager director assistant executive

Sent : Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:29 AM
Subject : proceed

I have read receive your email, I shall proceed to send the picture of Joyce Mbutu when I get to my office.

However, kindly proceed and fill the form on my behalf and I shall make sure I did not inform or tell any body that you are the person that help me to fill it.

Have a nice day.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Sent : Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:22 AM
Subject : Re: Attention you banker - RE: breakdown

Dear Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kindly proceed to send the fee for the clearance document to enable secure the
documents on your behalf to enable the bank transfer your fund into your
account.

+234-805-039-400

FOR AND ON BEHALF OF, BUT DEFINITELY NOT FROM, PASTOR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:

Barrister John Uche

We attach our first payment. In line with the rules of the Church, amen, amen, we send $9,000 as a first installment. The rest will follow once you have confirmed receipt from Western Union.

Note that we are experiencing computer scanning problems. We trust that you can see the Money Transfer Form http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/sirrudolphhucker/wuform.jpg, but if not, we follow with the details:

Name: Of Receiver: iwu chioma
Text question: colour
Answer:red

We have spoken with our agent in Nigeria - Sterling Bank Plc. The Church is well known to this agent and we have advised them that you will visit:

STERLING BANK PLC
PLOT 601 KASHIM IBRAHIM WAY
P. M. B 5078 WUSE
ABUJA
FCT

Transfer number: 84123*****
Reference: 6354*****
Identification: Passport (UK) expiry */11

Please ask for transfer in the name of Pastor Ischial Tuberosities.

Do report directly back to us once the payment is received, for release of the remaining funds.

With love my dearest

Pastor Ischial Tuberosities
Accounts Executive

Sent : Tuesday, September 26, 2006 12:29 PM
Subject : Joyce Mbutu picture

Attachment : http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/sirrudolphhucker/Joyce.jpg
JOYCEMBUTU.jpeg (< 0.01 MB)

Please kindly view your email attachment and confirm
the passport of Joyce mbutu.

Please do move ahead and submit it to them and fill
the form also.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Dearest love brother Basil

My most grateful thanks for the picture of Mrs Mbutu, rest her soul. I believe that the Church has processed the form, so do let me know when you have been to Western Union and received the money.

I hope that the money is with you tomorrow. Our Accounts people have arranged everything.

There is one small matter which I must raise with you. Cardinal Bambino Moussaka of our Donation Registration Team asks whether Mrs Mbutu was always a woman, or whether she was born a man? We do not mean to question the ways of the deceased, but the photograph that you have sent is viewed by some in the Church as more homme than femme, if you know what we mean? This will not necessarily affect the transaction, but we require to know for our records.

As we say in our Church 'The very next day the man went to search for the jewel and it was not there, but at least the walk did him good, amen, amen, hallelujah'.

With my greatest regards and lust for your pearls

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent : Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:02 PM
Subject : RE: Joyce Mbutu picture

I have read your email, please note that Joyce Mbutu is a woman, I hope you have her picture with you, you can confirm every thing you need.

However, I wish to inform you that the money in question is me going to send to me direct, as you know, you are meant to send to the bank lawyer direct with the information he gave you and you have to up date me once you send the money to him so that I will follow every thing up and also make sure that the clearance documents are secured legally.

Kindly get back to me once the fee is sent.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Basil dearest

So good to hear from you. Apologies that we had to ask about Mrs Mbutu, but if you have seen her photo you might well wonder whether she was a tranny at least! Well, I'm glad we have that cleared up.

We have sent the forms across to the Bankers and hopefully the money will be in the Western Union tomorrow. Hopefully they will confirm to you also.

My child, this evening we held the most wonderful occult service and raised your name to the spirits of our cultic Church. I am aware that you follow our ways and we have asked the spirits to name you Brother Nwagwu in Love with the Other Men of the Church, amen, amen, hallelujah! I hope that this pleases you greatly and that your pearls spew forth.

I attach a photograph of the ceremony for you to see photo of orgy from Eyes Wide Shut - http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/sirrudolphhucker/service.jpg.

I love you kinkyboy

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FOR AND ON BEHALF OF PASTOR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:

Dearest Bankers

Please to confirm that you have received the money through Western Union today.

We shall then proceed with the remaining amount.

Yours with deep love

Father Igneous Magma
Secretary to the Director of Accounts
Church of the Two Mountains and the Pearl Necklace - 'Church of the Year' (Occult Today, 2004)

[At this point some of the good people at 419eater are asked to send messages to Bail from the congregation]
Dearest Basil

I trust that you have been blessed this day with messages of love from my congregation - only last night I requested them to send you messages of joy. I hope that they filled you with pearls of love.

Please do let us know when you have received the $9,000 at the bank. We sent the money only yesterday, but have heard nothing. Our Accounts team want to send through the remainder of the money, but are getting very worried that something may be wrong.

Please email us within the next two hours in order for the money to be sent through.

Bless with love Brother

Your Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blessed Brother

I am coming; under pressure from the Accounts department who wish to cause me problems.

We do not hear from you today and now our money is with Western Union. The Church Elders are becoming frustrated, Basil and so am I.

You are most irregular and I suggest more fibre. Speak with us Basil, for the Elders feel that you may be some type of fraudster who has tricked us most cruelly of our money.

Once more, dear Basil, I show you that we are an honest Church with love for you and Joyce. Please contact us and let us know that our $5.3m is coming to us soon.

With love

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bank and Basil

See message below.

I know now that you have stolen the $9,000 that we sent through. I cannot believe I was so stupid as to believe you bunch of thieves.

However, in love, I offer you once more the chance to take the rest of our deposit ($1,719-99) and to complete the transaction in order that the Church may realise its rightful benefit of US $5.3m.

We forgive you people, but it is in your interest to contact us at the soonest, as our fraud team will inevitably find you otherwise.

Yours, very, very, very annoyed (bless me, amen, amen)

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent : Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:41 AM
Subject : Re: Where are you, and where is our money?

To whom it may concerned

I wish to inform you that, I have contacted the bank lawyer regards to the so-called money which you people claim that you send and he told me that he did not receive any money, moreover. Be informed that we can not receive more than $2500 usd at once.

So therefore, I advice you to call the $9,000 usd which claim that you send back and re-send it. Do split into $2500 usd.

Finally do make sure you get back to the bank lawyer with the mtcn and the senders name once you make the payment .failure to comply as I directed you never you contact me again.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

NB: please tell your so-called church people to stop contacting me because I am a very busy man.

Sent : Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:48 PM
Subject : NOTE

Note that the we did not receive any money from you regards to the securing of
the documents.

+234-805-039-400

Dearest Brother in Love with the Men of the Church

We are keen to get the transaction underway now. I love you.

You are clearly incorrect about the $2,500 limit on transactions, as our Western Union office would not have allowed the money to be sent if this was the case. Also, the bank lawyer asked that we split the money down into three - this would be $3,573 per transaction, which is more than the $2,500 of which you speak. I suggest that you speak with the bank lawyer to confirm this. If you wish to call Western Union, try their UK call centre on 0870******.

In the spirit of the Church, we are keen to forgive you for your abuse. Rest assured that my parishoners only wished to welcome you into our fold, my Brother.

There has clearly been a misunderstanding on both our parts, and we require only an apology from you to resolve this matter. Once you have apologised for your rude and unprofessional behaviour, which is quite unbecoming for a man of the Law such as yourself, then we will do the following:

1. Contact Western Union and try to meet your requirement for $2,500 installments
2. Try to persuade Don Corleone that he should release the rest of the funds from the Church account
3. Send you the full amount of $10,719-99
4. Proceed with the transaction for $5.3m

In your apology, please explain that you have been under pressure following Mrs Mbutu's death and that you were not thinking correctly. The abuse which you have given to the people of our Church will be a problem, so you must clearly state 'I am happy to be a Brother of your Church of the Two Mountains and the Pearl Necklace and I am pleased to receive the joyous welcome from its members, let me come in your fold'.

I hope that you understand the position that your outburst has put me in. However, I know that I can trust you to act in a professional manner from now on and that your unusual behaviour will not be repeated.

Bless you this day, my Brother, for we will do great things with the money of Mrs Mbutu.

Yours

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent : Thursday, September 28, 2006 4:32 PM
Subject : RE: NOTE

I wish to inform you that I have receive your email and it is very well
understandable.

I wish to inform you that all you need, is to send the money with the
information given to you ,do make sure you split the money and note that we can
pick up the money in any western union agent of our choice. And I hope you know
that our bank due operate western union also, so we can pick it here. All you
need is to send it with the information given to you

+234-805-039-400

Dear John

Thank you for your kind note. We have already been in contact with Nwagwu Basil, Joyce Mbutu's barrister regarding this matter.

It seems that there was some misunderstanding at Western Union about how much we could send. Did you check at Western Union in Abuja? The amount should have been $9,000 US.

We are waiting for a response from Nwagwu Basil and once we have received a satisfactory reply, we will contact Western Union and send across the amount as follows:

4 x $2,500 US
1 x $719-99

Please let us know what the staff at Abuja Western Union said, as we need to complain to Western Union here in London about this mishap.

Hoping to hear from your soon.

With love my brother

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear John

I regret that I am unable to release funds until we have received a letter from Nwagwu Basil, explaining his most unfortunate recent outburst.

As you know, we are a religious organisation and the Church takes most seriously any rudeness or criticism. I tell you in confidence, as I know you to be a man of faith and of the law, but some in the Church feel that Nwagwu Basil is trying to make fraudulent claims against us. I am trying to persuade the Church to continue with this transaction, but unless we receive an apology from Basil in the next day, I fear that the transaction is off.

Perhaps you could try to persuade him, for Joyce's sake?

Amen

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EMAIL FROM CENTRAL ACCOUNTS DEPT:

NWAGWU

Please note that we await your confirmation email in respect of the transfer of $10,719-99 through Wetern Union to the Bank.

In line with our accounting procedures, your account is currently classified as NO RESPONSE (24 HOURS) and is at risk of being annulled.

Please contact us immediately, or the contract will be cancelled and the account barred.

With kind regards

Pastor Enchilada Tabasco
Account Administrator
Church of the Two Mountains and the Pearl Necklace

Sent : Friday, September 29, 2006 2:01 PM
Subject : Re: PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU WISH TRANSACTION TO PROCEED

Attention:

Kindly proceed and send the money to the bank lawyer per his directives.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Basil

You will surely receive the money. However, my Brother, you must first apologise for your rude outburst the other day.

The Church cannot send you the money until the dark spirits are pleased with your comments.

You seem not to undertand this my child, so do just copy the text below and send it to me. I will then show it to the Church Elders and the cash will be on its way to you.

Here is the text for your email:

I, Nwagwu Basil, apologise most humbly for my terrible insults to the good people of the Church of the Two Mountains and the Pearl Necklace. I am your Brother in Love with the Men of the Church. Amen, Amen, Hallelujah.

If you send the text above, then I will get the money on it's way.

Love as always, Bas

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent : Friday, September 29, 2006 8:42 PM
Subject : Re: PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU WISH TRANSACTION TO PROCEED

Attention:

Please note that I can not send any thing to your
church, I will advice you to proceed in any thing you
want, my duty is to make sure that the fund is
transfer into your account legally as the legal
attorney to late Joyce Mbutu.

Regards�
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Balsi

Please call me immediately to discuss the transfer - 0871 983 ****

Xxxxxxx

Dearest Basil

Please attend to the attached Bible verse referring to yourself.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/sirrudolphhucker/bible.jpg

Amen, Amen, Hallelujah.

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EMAIL SENT - Messages of love from Church in Nigeria � crudely photoshopped scammer signs with blatant abuse aimed at Nwagwu.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/sirrudolphhucker/Message.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/sirrudolphhucker/message2.jpg

Sent : Saturday, September 30, 2006 1:12 PM
Subject : Me love you long time - why you not call?

I don�t really understand you.

Please kindly notify me is you are not ready to have
the fund transfer to you so that you can carry out the
project which you are meant to use the fund for.

Due get back to me with authorization letter to enable
me look for am other person who have the fund transfer
to his account and proceed with the project.

Regards
Nwagwu basil (Esq.)

Dearest Basil

I believe that a mistake has been made by our accounts team. Nwgwu Basil, a conact of ours who supplies the Church, has accidentally been sent the $9,000 by Western Union. It seems that this was sent as 3 x $2,500 and a further $1,500.

This is good news, as it means that your money is already in Abuja and we can move the transaction forward. Nwgwu will pass you the money, but you must not disclose the nature of this deal to him.

Please suggest a location and time to meet Nwgwu and we will conclude the deal as soon as possible.

With my love deep in you

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nwagwu Balls

I am trying to secure the release of the remaining $1719-99 to you, but need responses to the following questions from the Church Doctor - Cardinal Dr Chafage Wince MD PhD. We require this information to satisfy the insurance requirements of the Church, in respect of professional advice from yourself.

Please send me a brief email with answers to these questions:

1. Is your health good?
2. You you clean yourself regularly?
3. Sometimes, do you touch yourself?
4. Have you ever worn women's clothing?
5. If not, why not?
6. Have you ever engaged in homosexual activities?
7. Are your underpants moist or dry?

I look forward to receiving your response, so that we can send the cash on Monday.

Love you lots

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent : Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:44 PM
CC : [email protected]
Subject : $9,000 for you?

Dearest Nwagwu

I am Nwgwu Basil, associate of the Church of the Two Mountains and the PearlNecklace in Abuja.

Pastor Xxxxxxx Xxxxx informs me of a mix-up regarding some money that the Church has sent you, which has been accidentally sent to me.

I am happy to deliver the money to you in Abuja. Let me know where and when you would like to meet.

With love in the Church brother

Nwgwu Basil

Dear Nadger Balls

We have not heard from you today. This evening a special prayer was said for you at our Accursed Church of the Devil Himself in the Two Mountains and the Pearl Necklace (please note that we prefer to continue with the abbreviated version of our name):

'Nwagwu Basil; Take heed, O ye discourager of the brethren, for you will go about weeping and wailing in sackcloth and ashes!
Thou shalt fall under a speeding chariot, O ye breaker of the commandments!
I pray thou shalt be captured by Midianite maniacs, thou relative of Herod!
Woe unto thee, thou lying Girgashite, for you will be thrown into a den of hyperactive lions!
May you be taunted by the king's concubines, thou armpit of Satan!
I hope you will be cast onto a steaming dung-heap, O thou irritating inhabitant of Gath!
Take heed, thou denizen of the underworld, for you will be mocked by eunuchs!'

We trust that you will contact us soon.

With kindest regards as ever. Your dearest friend.

Pastor Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent : Monday, October 2, 2006 10:25 PM
CC : [email protected]
Subject : The deal is off

Nwagwu

We have seen this report in the press about your disgusting activities.

We are not able to deal with sick people such as you. The deal is off.

http://nwagwu.basil.wasarrested.com/S-Nigeria/Abuja/masturbating

Despicable.

Nwgwu[/i]

SEND YOUR ASS - Maureen Foley
NB: please tell your so-called church people to stop contacting me because I am a very busy man - Nwagwu Basil

Last edited by Sir Rudolph Hucker on Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good shtuff in this bait..but I've some questions..

1. Were you mailing these Lads from hotmail?

2. Word docs contain personal info and you shouldn't send them. Why not just copy n paste the text into the email??

3. Why have you descriptions and no pics posted?

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a very funny read, but it does show that most humour goes straight over their heads and it's not easy to divert them. Still a good howler, especially the reference to the Welsh. Laughing

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
Sir Rudolph Hucker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there. Thanks - it was our first bait and, to answer your questions, we have learned a lot since:

1. Were you mailing these Lads from hotmail?

Yes, but we use a different email provider now, for better IP security. However, this was a bait undertaken from the UK and continental Europe, so any IP address tracing could be interesting for them. Also, there was no baiting from work, or anywhere else that is more easily traceable. Good point though and we would not do it again.

2. Word docs contain personal info and you shouldn't send them. Why not just copy n paste the text into the email??

Noted. Thanks, won't use Word again.

3. Why have you descriptions and no pics posted?

Thought I read a 'no pics' clause somewhere? If not, please could someone point me in the direction of instructions on how to post them - it would make the read that much more interesting. Guess there is already a post on this somewhere? Will take a look.

Glad you enjoyed it - thanks for the advice & keep it coming!

NB: please tell your so-called church people to stop contacting me because I am a very busy man - Nwagwu Basil
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So why were you trying to get a trophy pic if you weren't gonna post it..??..Anyhoo you have a P.M.. Wink

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Sir Rudolph Hucker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. Thanks again for the advice.

Photos updated with links italicised above.

Rudolph

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic