SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The making of a TWAT (Dec. 1 - NEW VIDEO - p.10)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RolceRoast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F'ing amazing. I just don't know what to say about that. Gonna show my girlfriend now lol so funny. great work

I have convinced him, that it was just a very minor problem and which you can sort out. He is still ready to work with you (Suckers)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pause the video at about the 2:02 - 2:03 mark and check out the looks on the faces of those laugh hysterically at him. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!!!! Shocked

You guys are freakin awesome... I can't believe he actually went through and tape himself. Laughing That video is hillarious. I bet he's going to explode at the end of the baits.

Great work guys!!!

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Codeine
Not quite a Newb

Location: Lagos Airport. What do you mean you can't see me? I'm right here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just keeps getting better and better! Laughing

BIG Kudos to you guys.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

"WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING PROBLEM.... IT FEELS LIKE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR EVER" - Shawn Franklin
<BR>
"DIE DIE IDIOT GOAT DEAD DOG" - Sung Lee
Garfield
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

two thumbs up!
Napalm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent stuff yw happy crowd Thumbs up Thumbs up

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just listen to the audio. Doesn't it sound like the birds and chickens are laughing too?

Especially starting at 0:57.0 seconds and at 1:25.0.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1:28 is when you start hearing that one bird that seems to be laughing uncontrolably...pretty funny chit Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

Simply superb! Apart from the limp kneed slow lay back of faith which was a bit anticlimatic. Actually me thinks he has a fear of heights. I'm sure you can find a way to test this theory.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Dan5id
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was worth the wait. Stupendous work. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well done, guys, Was waiting for this one! Very Happy Safe to assume he is going to get the living sh*t slapped out of him for the leap of very weak faith? Top entertainment though!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
baiterbrazil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLY SHOUT! THIS IS AMAZING!
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Congratulations!!!

"This is a bank and I think we have no time for all this" - S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast) - thanks ThatGrrl!

"Stop addressing us like we are animals, you used abusive words on me in your last mail" -S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast)
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The War Room has just been brought to a standstill, not a dry eye in the house Laughing

Outstanding work with quality obiedient lads, hope there will be a part 2

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Megster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say that the chickens and other animal sounds in the background provide a nice soundtrack for this solemn ceremony!

Fantastic job, guys!!

I know that your mother�s virginal is too wide that it can contain triple penis at once but he can manage it. Your days are numbered. - Emma Iwobi

THAT IS WHY SOME OF YOU DIE UNTIMELY IF YOU TRIES ME I WILL RATHER MAKE YTOUR LIFE MISERABLE OK. YOU CAN EAT SHEET AND DIE. - Gary "Gay" Anderson
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be too hard on him, that reverse mosh dive could have resulted in serious injury if the mocking crowd had just let him crash to the ground.

When is roycropper's posse turning up to destroy the TWAT pyramid?

Great bait boys, we are unworthy.........

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys,

A f###ing video? I bow down to your greater baiting abilities............

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

clapping clapping clapping clapping

are you going to let him down lightly or burn him?

"I hope you ar happi at making me look big fool. I will com to Amerika, hunt you down like fuking hyena." -- Samuel Odabake September 06. - Good hunting Sam, you are 5,000 miles away!!!

"Why you traet me like smal boi foool" -- Brother Nicolas ------ Because you are?
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've both seen and asked some daft questions in my time, but this one....? Laughing

Wink

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm splitting my sides! There's intestines everywhere! Stellar stuff. How do you guys pull this stuff off? beers!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait!!! Twisted Evil

Idea Idea Maybe a Bungee Jump might be more appropriate test of faith?

I'd personally be willing to donate some old Rubber Bands that have been laying around on my desk the last few years.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Outrageous! Very Happy I can't wait for the encore! Very Happy
clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm utterly speechless in admiration. This is a bait for the ages. There aren't words to express how great your work is. BRAVO!!!!!!!! bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another excellent trophy, guys! clapping clapping clapping

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic