SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
peg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vb

Thanks for your job, my lad now complains because this call was very expensive (500 CFA per minute) (less than one euro)
I will ask him to call you back and to insist. Very Happy

Why not hodling the line during a few minutes telling him that I am close to finish a conference ? ....
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a call from some lad who had an extreemly bad reception and I could not understand a word he was saying, my impression was that he is not house broken, thuggish, imbecile with no understanding of modern technology and those were his good points Shocked Laughing Laughing
Laughing He called number 166 and his number is:
00234802*392950 at 15:33:12 on Dec 6 2006

My best guess phone lad...they really are an unevolved species Cool
So if this is one of yours and he tells you he tried to call..slap him for lying to you Wink

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really need to read 'how to make friends and influence people' Laughing

I recived one call around 12:15pm GMT from withheld, and I could not understand him very well but he mentioned He was not polite at all and would tell me nothing at all..

Then I get another call right after from

From a and he mentioned both he wanted to speak with either person. He says he is in Switzerland.

e told me it was not about the Christmas party Crying or Very sad infact I did not detect any Christmas cheer with him at all. He demanded to talk to you just because I told him you were in your office, I guess. But I wanted to know stuff cuz I love a gossip Laughing then he asked me if I was your wife or seceratary I told him maybe or maybe even a girlfriend, but if he tells me what he wants I will tell him who I am...no dice. He was really getting himself worked up over nothing really as I am chilled out calm and collected and have all the time in the world to talk on the phone Laughing Laughing

Expect an email Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There IS no Air London (make Google your friend) Wink

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
tankboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP,

Thanks for your number. He didn't say anything about calling, but my lad seems pretty upset all of a sudden. Gone are the nicely scripted e-mails, all I got was this:

I AM FLYING AIR LONDON FROM HEATHROW DIRECT TO CANADA FLIGHT # 858 TO TORONTO ONCE I RECEVED THE MONEY FROM YOU.
AND I AM NOT READY TO PLAY GAME

He must be having a bad day. I told him to relax, and give me a call, we'll work it out. Any of you British out there ever flown Air London? Must be really nice, that flight costs $2,500.

Thanks again VP, and thanks in advance for any future abuse you give out!
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP,

Four phone lads have just received purchase orders for very large amounts of money from a big organization. Who? The TWAT Church, of course.

The paperwork is impossible to understand (being 4 pages of legal gibberish), but the dollars are very large and maybe worth some effort, so you might be getting calls from:

They might ask for or his wife again.

Needless to say, the purchase orders are self-explanatory, so if the lads don't understand, they are just stupid. Or, maybe they just need to retain a barrister if they want to make it big with TWAT.

Have fun--I personally guarantee that my lads are just as dumb as anybody else's!

(And thanks one more time for the terrific service)

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Wile E. Coyote
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP,
Chuck has asked me what name he should ask for if he calls you, looking for me...............What name would you prefer to use?
Regards

BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one really persistant phonelad here (He'll be asking for ).
Find out why he is replying from another account and if you want, tell him some 20 digit MCTN number Smile

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
peg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
Hey peg
your lad called today around noon GMT

Many Thanks vp.
I think my character will stay a few days more in England Laughing

You can see his pic here :
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=761318

Some more information about him if he call you back :
He is supposed to be a poor (and sick) refugee with a x million suitcase to move to another country.

The owner of the security company is and I will not go further in this transaction until I have a pic of
Use this information if needed, if you wish and if you have time.

vpmanchester wrote:

I am however happy to confuse him anytime but I belive that now that he has validated you as existing he should be content and ready for punishment!! Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing

FYI : I bait this lad for 2 months now and after many invoices and paperwork (my lawyer and accountant guy asked the company to provide documents including VAT for example - Europe loves administrative paperwork...) then my character became suspicious about this deal just after my character get an inheritance and wanted some proof of his existence (such as photographies...) .

So the guy tries to find a way to go back to the script.

(I tried the Church modality with him before but I was too "dummy" so I changed my character)

Thanks again for your work vp.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey peg
your lad called today around noon GMT

He was very pleasant and not too hard to understand. But when I tried to charm him with 'small talk' about how he was doing and was he finished christmas shopping..yadda yadda...he said he does not understand English too good Cool Now that really did not bother me too much as many many people do not understand me Wink I finally got through to him that he should call back in a couple hours as you were not here at the time.

So he may just email you from now on as the communication barrier may put him off. I am however happy to confuse him anytime but I belive that now that he has validated you as existing he should be content and ready for punishment!! Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP,

You're personal sacrifices in the war against 419 are commendable!

I passed your number on. I've been telling this guy for weeks that I am in San Francisco visiting my American wife's relatives. Oh, what would happen if I was out touring the city, and my deranged wife or mother-in-law answered my phone? I fear the worst! Twisted Evil
Wile E. Coyote
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP,
I took the liberty of passing on your # to Chuck Soludo........He may call in ref to a Mr. Gates. I left a bank acct # and he is going to deposit all kinds of money for us. ( I will split it with you)
Told him he could contact my lady friend, as I would be traveling in the UK. Do with him as you see fit.
Thanks, regards Wile E.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Numbers for today
Here is a list of todays phone calls, all connected but the ole boi's are too shy or cheap to talk Laughing

Only one good conversation so far and the owner has been notified.
Keep em comming Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

From 914
0086573*704427
0086136*9490420 .

From 166
0086136*9490466
0086136*9490480
0086136*9490842
0086136*9490875
0086573*704416
0086136*9490929
0086136*9490948
0086136*9490970
0086573*704480
0086136*9491005
0086136*9490001
0086136*9490028

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks vp. May be my lad will try to reach miss (I told him you are her secretary)

I do not know if he speaks English. (I bait him in French and I told him you do not speak it)

Have fun Very Happy Thanks in advance.
Divine
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My other johnson said he'll call vp tonight. He welcomed my idea to go to his country to finalize the transaction. He has also started to address me as 'My Pelle'. Laughing

GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the 2 missed calls you had maybe mine vp. Sounds like the 'diplomat' is getting a bit panicky Twisted Evil

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calm down boys....I have a large life insurance policy on all of ya Wink

plus Divine has TWO johnsons Laughing Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, she's MY wife!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Divine
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks vp, for the heads-up too! Just emailed my Johnson (#2) your number with the explanation. Will do the same with my Johnson #1 too in a moment.

(BTW, wasn't this quite a cool way to propose ...wife! Twisted Evil)

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem Divine,
Usally when they ask to speak to someone, I let them know that yes you are here..but no they cannot speak with you unless they tell me who they are, and it goes from there. If I am lucky enough to catch your name then I will know which role to play. I will be awaiting thier call Very Happy

----
To whoever owns this lad,
I have received 2 missed calls today from
002348020575xxx at 15:16 and 15:59 on Dec 3 2006.
So slap your lad for being impatient

Other than that a nice quiet Sunday Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey vp, since two of my baits are going quite well in their mid-phase, and I constantly keep failing to speak with them on phone (I do have a dmClub # with divert, but they seldom call when I'm next to that diverting landline), could I give your # to the lads so you could act as my wife?

Both of the lads happen to be named Johnson, and I usually address them as when I write emails to them. So, my plan is to give your # saying I have only one mobile phone in my family, and it's usually my dear wife Sylvia, who carries it, but I may be next to her when they call.

My character is called , so you would be . Both of the baits are next-of-kin type, but basically Sylvia doesn't have to know anything his investor-hubby's business, just waste their time and so on. She may slip that Pelle's planning a trip to West Africa, though...

The bait #1 is , who might call from .

The bait #2 is , who is very eager to call me and has left several voice mail messages. He will more likely call Pelle's wife. His number is .

I'll give them your number today if nothing major happens.

Last edited by Divine on Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I did have our failed muguvision episode today, so it was all bottled up before these idiots started in. I think they actually like abit of abuse, they do not say anything comprehensible (is that a real word..or a beer word? Confused ) as to selling anything at all. Basically all they say when they do decide to talk is to check my email...bunch of boring bastards is what they are.

I am always laughing inside Laughing My hubby usally has to leave the room so he dosent laugh out loud. I let my darling 19yr old daughter answer sometimes...but she has a terrible attitude, I balme her father as there is no where else she has picked up that from Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..... he was a mobile phone seller or something similiar...I told him no he was not, and that he is an asshole that cannot use a phone properly....

You are a total bitch VP - I love it. How do you keep a straight face when you talk to this f*ckwits - I'd just crack up. I might do a 'quality control' test on your phone skills and give you a call myself. I need a laugh at the moment.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure when you slap that you mention that they must act in a professional manner and not play on the phone like childern Laughing

No worries abt one bells...thats all apart of da game Wink

PM forthcomming

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That would be , I think.

Quote:
We have tried to reach you on your phone but it was not forthcoming.Thanks

It's certainly disappointing to our firm that your phone was not "forthcoming," let me tell you. We are a serious firm trying to buy a serious amount of serious phones (aren't we?). Still, does have quite an attitude.

Whoever it is that calls, once you get a name, you might want to pass along that their price is too high and that they should reconsider their bid and try again.

Sorry for all the annoying one-rings. If you PM me the calling numbers, I'll give the callers special attention if they are mine.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic