SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That would be my buddy R0bert Peters right there! I think he's displeased.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ken,

Thanks for your prompt response to my mail. I have noted the contents of your mail carefully. However, i want you to appreciate the fact that this transaction is never a child's play.

Well he is at it again, wants you to check your email..I of course will not pass any emails on to you. I do not think he likes me very much Rolling Eyes So make sure you tell him how I am such a lovely wife Laughing Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

LOVE IT!!

This one is brilliant because I actually validate that you are real, although I have taken your phone without you knowing Twisted Evil . This mugu thinks he is good to get your money, but however your evil lil wife is right in the middle of his fortune..ahhh what to do!! Laughing Laughing

He never did call me last night, so I am not amused anyway as he told me he would call back to try to talk to you (I leave my phone on all night in silent mode just so if they call they wont get the 'phone turned off' msg'). So when he calls I will spend as much time as needed to explain how I really feel about you and trying to get your money Twisted Evil No need to worry abt giving the UK number and being in the USA I do it all the time (I call it a satillite cell phone my job supplies and cost me nothing, so I do not know or care anything about it) I had one lad that kept telling me my phone had a London number, but I didagreed and he called it many times over 3 weeks and was a fun bait..once thier greed kicks in they belive anything Shocked

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the web we weave... Cool I want him to get so far in to this that I eventually get a trophy and a safari out of him and at this rate it looks good for both, big thanks to you hun ! Here is the email I just sent him, looks like if you get him to give you the bank accounts of mine or just the bank names you can get my money and possibly cut him in on some too. Twisted Evil Tell me what you think.
Frank,
What the hell did you call my wife for ????? How did you get her number ???? Yeah I never told you about her because I am at my girlfriends house most the time as I tell her I work late. I got to say you sure did open up a can of worms for me here, now I have to get all my savings out of the 4 banks I have 2 on the west coast and the other 2 on the east coast and stash it away somewhere safe. Do you even have a clue what you did telling her anything at all, do you know she up and took out $40, 000.00 with out my consent and blew it gambling with her girlfriends ! WTF 40 K GONE ! I cant afford to lose 40K like that everyday. I dont know what to do know. She is going to be checking all the banks in the area and now her lawyer called me just a second ago and is threatening me that if I dont split the 2.3m I have in savings 50/50 with her that she is going to divorce me and take it all.
Why Frank why !!!!!!!!!!!!! What did you tell her !!!!!!!!!! I have to leave town for a few days on business. This time get my number correct 447014213166 and call me again. You really caused me some serious trouble here, it will be a day or two before I can straighten it all out. Call me ASAP !!!!! Or the deals off !!!!
B.P.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh ,sorry hun for not telling him about you... Embarassed Very Happy He emailed me with a tone I have not heard him use, seems very very excited about me getting him some money soon ! So I guess I will have to send it W/U in his name, Dikkohead so fitting, and he will just have to answer the entire questionair of many many questions to get his mtcn. Seeing how I am nothing but a 2 bit liar and sneaking around on my wife (sorry) I will have to start confiding in him about the 2.3 m USD I have stashed away and am trying to keep from you (sorry again). So please forgive and excuse me dear but I have business to get to ... Very Happy Twisted Evil
Thanks !

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might be getting a call from a

Play with him a bit Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@blownfuse
Your or Dikkohead called today1pm GMT and he is most stubborn for I as your angry wife was not told of what is going on and Dikkohead refused to tell me the details. I told him that my husband was fooling around on me and at first I thought Dikkohead was your lawyer for our divorce, but he said he wasn't calling for that, and you NEVER even told him you are married!! tsk tsk Wink Wink So now Dikkohead know that I have taken 40k of your money and want to get lots more cuz you are loaded and he does have quite a good ear for listening LOL_sign Said he will call back tonight.

@devil21
Thats a lie! I have never said I played with children! Laughing Laughing

@Sgt Cho
Thanks Very Happy I really enjoy giving them hell, alot of the phone lads seem to be afraid to talk for too long though..cheap bastards Twisted Evil

And that Dokun keeps calling me wanting to meet me thinks I have all the money for some reason Shocked He only stays on long enough to say four or five words then hangs up..thinks I will call him back, maybe I should tell him to hold his breath Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some phone lads Id already abuse reported wanted a phone number.... so I gave them yours. If anyone asks for , well, do whatever the hell you want with them Twisted Evil

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
devil21
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
Message for Kim or Ken? (unitelligble) from your business partner please check your email. I am sorry but I did not know that you were not yet 'out of the closet' and told about your many affairs with men...although the 'business partner..who's name I did not manage to get' swears that he is a 'man' but is not screwing you....as your wife I am still ever so suspicious Laughing

That would be my buddy R0bert Peters right there! I think he's displeased.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ken,

Thanks for your prompt response to my mail. I have noted the contents of your mail carefully. However, i want you to appreciate the fact that this transaction is never a child's play.

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if that was the Dokun that called me before? It is so hard to get thier names, what name am I supposed to be or am I a message taker that is rude,forgetful etc Cool

I can change moods in 0-3 secs flat Twisted Evil
Cheers
vp

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should receive a call from Frank Dikko, keep in mind he was born into some sort of rank as his father was the 'late' (of course) Cheif Dikko, odd how they die and leave their single 22 year old son their entire estate worth millions, I mean you know how much cheifs make everywhere else in the world. He thinks he is calling the USA and I have a good explanation if he figures out where you are. Hahaha. Twisted Evil
Thanks.

(edit) I just slapped him into next week and told him how important it is for him to use my proper first name because of how mad it makes my G/F when someone does not. Twisted Evil He has your number and after he reads what I just emailed him he is sure to call soon... Thanks again !

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who owns he keeps calling but I cannot get any sense from him Confused He only talks for a minute then hangs up calls back etc...not the brightest Laughing but sure racking up the PAYG minutes! Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message for Kim or Ken? (unitelligble) from your business partner please check your email. I am sorry but I did not know that you were not yet 'out of the closet' and told about your many affairs with men...although the 'business partner..who's name I did not manage to get' swears that he is a 'man' but is not screwing you....as your wife I am still ever so suspicious Laughing

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Sounds fun Twisted Evil

Had one last night that for some reason unknown to me just would not speak to me at all...so my RL hubby answered the phone and when the lad started babbling on...I took over...think it pissed him off, because he hung the phone up again Shocked , absolutly a fear of women issue with this one Wink

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that was mine i think

I gave him your number and told him to call then forgot to let you know! Sorry! He may try again, if he does, you are a reverends wife, and your husband is playing with the Alter Boys!

XD

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone
x1
United States x2

u no wise and at the same time,u`re blind! - Random Phone Lad
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had one that was not forth comming with the information, and did not seem interested in my miserable married life..hubby with the whores...bla bla bla think I bored him abit but he did say he would email my 'hubby'

Don't know if he was yours Devil21, but I have been thinking about making my hubby abit gay anyway, so may now is the time LOL...will keep them unbalanced anywho Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be on the lookout for Barr. R0bert P3ters. He is "your boyfriend's gay lover" so be sure to be extra nice to him Wink

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello!!
Gawd if that is all it takes to insult him Laughing

Maybe that is the one that I told him you were at your whores house and I have not seen you since yesterday, but I do know you want 200 phones.

Had a couple hangups or ones I could not inderstand, most get cut off even before I answer it. I am set up will bluetooth ear piece and auto answering on, so no motter what I am doing I always have time when they do connect...isn't that wicked or what Twisted Evil

Good to see they are using thier phones today..yesterday was just too quiet.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello,
what kind of insult is that, i called you but your wife pick up the
call,

hello i am tired of this,okay
thanks
roy

Laughing i like how hes says hello twice.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been pretty quiet today..mugu holiday??

I have one lad that keeps trying and I think his signal is weak, because he tries to say something really fast, but I cannot grasp what it is...something with an M though..then in mid sentence he gets cut off..lots of background noise too. Shame really I was looking forward to a lovely chat Too Cool

If theres any mesages you would like me to pass along or order lots of phones for the family xmas gifts lemme know..I am feeling generous Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy

My phone says I had 37 mins of conversations yesterday...and understood very little....oh well, sooner or later I will learn thier lingo and understand what is being said....sure hate to see them build up that intl phone costs LOL_sign

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you had any calls for ?

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I could, but I am using my mobile phone as I am not able to set anything up that I know of. I would love to get them recorded Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance you may be recording your conversations? It sounds entertaining.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, Laughing and once you have gained all your knowledge on the safety side...anything goes, it is amazing what you run across when scumbags really think they are gonna get your money. Rolling Eyes
vp

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've read 419eater a few times over the last few years and this is the first time I have subscribed to the forum.

You guys are great. I bow to your skills and the chaos you cause to the scammers.

I really need to get my 'unique' email addresses out so that I can tap in to this wealth Smile
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, UK mobile number forwarded to another mobile at .35pence per minute plus the international phone charges as well, so cost them plenty just for a few minutes Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic