SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MikeHawk
Well I think I may have offended your lad today, he kept ringing and hanging up (very much the same as what happened the other day) with a different number everytime. They only 'one bell' I guess in the hopes of me ringing them Rolling Eyes Then a couple times the background noise was quite loud and they only said hello a few times then finally one stayed on long enough to say that he was a mobile phone seller or something similiar...I told him no he was not, and that he is an asshole that cannot use a phone properly and why did he keep calling and hanging up one me...he said sorry and he was no child and to check my email bla bla...I started with the F'in words and telling him to hold a proper fuckin conversation if we were to do any business (the background noise was very very loud) to which he said please check your email, and a polite goodby Twisted Evil

So he may complain about a bit of an attitude but then again maybe he will not LOL. Flextel sends me an email of the numbers that call so if you want a list of them I will post or PM them. It really puzzles me how they can ring 1 min apart with different numbers..unless a bunch try together..really weird....but good to yell at someone for a change Laughing Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. M1lt0n (4polo) 0b0te (1924-2005), previously dictator of Uganda, is now a big shot businessman/purchasing agent trying hard to buy a lot of cell phones at the best possible price and terms. His wife Shakky serves as purchasing department staff and handles details like contracts. Unfortunately, Shakkya is irritable and unreliable and tends to annoy vendors by her pompous and uncharitable attitude. As a result, vendors occasionally call and complain....

Thanks again for a great service to all!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
OduBuster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats my mugu sm1th tayl0r!
they are expecting a wopping $20,000 anytime soon. so he's probably drooling. I'm sure I'll get an email from him tonight. You can be sure he will get a bloody slap! Laughing
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Mr Hugh Janus

Your lad rang today, I am sorry but I thought he said that he was a male prostitute of which he said I was mistaken that he is your friend. I said boyfriend? He said no..business..business (I think he was abit freaked out) I told him you were in the other room and I would go get you but first I wanted to know what he was going to talk to you about, so he said he will try again later...so expect an email. Laughing
his number ends in 22218

So since it is Friday and I am a little drunk perhaps and mistook him for someone else, I am just jealous about everyone, or I am just plain nosey...which ever way you want to play it. Your existance has been validated Wink

Cheers
vp

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received 2 calls today from for a Mr. D (something denison?). The first time he asked to speak with you I told him to hold on one minute and I would get you...he was very impatient and hung up after like 30 secs. The second time asked him who he was and what he wanted with you, he asked if you were in, I said yes you are and I want to know why he wanted to speak to you because I do not belive in confidenciality but he grew impatient and asked who I was, to which I answered,' never mind that who are you?' and he said he would call back later......I really look forward to another chat, maybe we can talk about Christmas shopping or something while I await Mr D to come to the phone Laughing his number is

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a call from what I can only guess is another very shy lad Shocked who was unable to speak and I did not even say hello, because this sometimes intimidates them, so I always let them make the first move. Wink

Anywho here is the number if this is your lad

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTG Krona, he has not called back as of yet. With me having the caller id on I am not sure which number he used, but that dosent matter..if I am confused then I must pass my confusion along the line to him. I was infact going to order a few kilos of something if he called back and then if he says he is not the person I thought he was...well I can ad lib from there Cool

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That may FINALLY have been for me. I'm Tim ( for all you Monty Python fans), and I've been expecting a Mr. Maleki to call for me. He wanted me to call him instead, which I was happy to do over Skype. He seemed kind of groggy when I called him at 2:00am South Africa time (hooray for time zones!!), so I gave him a chance to wake up good before I called back at 2:30am.... didn't help, so I tried again at 3:00am.... by 4am he had his phone going straight to voicemail. I gave him a pretty good slapping and told him if he couldn't be bothered to answer when I called him then he could either call me or forget the whole deal. This is the one who thinks that one of your numbers is my girlfriend and the other number is my wife. The scam is a plane crash, funds in bank, yada yada. But mostly you are jealous of whichever one of you he didn't call.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a call from a 'Tim' from what sounded like Mr Maxim (couldn't really distinguish it) I am thinking that this one may be yours Evangelion as you mention a Tim.

Well he was a polite lad and only waited 2.27 mins before he got tired of waiting and hung up. He has not yet tried back, but if he does I will go and search for you again...no matter how long it takes Laughing His phone number ends with 01647 (pm me if you need the entire number)

Slap him for being rude and impatient Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may get a call for sometime soon from a Ms Lily Buba. Feel free to keep asking her to hold..Im a busy man, you know Wink

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@simba

Apparently you are not drinking enough beer as that aids memory cells and I have been nurturing my last one for many years now Wink

It's not too hard, I do not remember everything and at the most I jot down who is who for a quick reference. It mostly goes on how they speak to me and the questions they ask., like if they only ask for a certian person I can be nosey, jealous, bitchey or nice and say 'one minute I will go get 'him/her'.

The others that ask more specific questions, I just go along with what they ask..like the one I had telling ME I was WRONG for sending the money to Ghana..the nerve of that bastard Laughing So I had a good few phone conversations with him on that note with me telling him I just followed what I was told and it was so much fun..I don't think I ever found out who's lad that was Question

If I get more than one call from someone then I kinda get 'who' they are and they stay in the temporary memory bank, but it is mostly the lads that give me the info and if I have my 'cheat sheet' close by then I go from what info I have...mind you I am doing the lil ole lady thing of sewing quilts and dressmaking by day so my brain has alot of empty room for things to bounce around in...and watching shit like Jeremy Kyle just isn't my thing, and my life is just abit too stress free..so I like to ensure the lads have a 'stress-free' life as we guide them to thier riches

master of subtlety

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to ask how the heck do you manage to keep track on who you are expecting a call from and who you are supposed to be...?

I get dizzy just from reading through your thread.. Shocked
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please be aware that may call you looking for

Killed Scammer Banks >100 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who me?? Make someone sad??? Awwwwwww Rolling Eyes

I have posted the calls that I receive so he may have been one of the previous I listed. The only time my hubby answers is when they keep hearing me say hello they will not speak and just hang up. So my hubby will answer and as soon as they speak he hands the phone to me..and after they are done speaking I tell them I did not understand what they said....then again, they hang up Confused

So you can respond that he was playing games on the phone with repeted hang up calls and annoying your very busy (whatever/whoever I am) with playing silly games tell him to be a man and speak when the phone is answered as you certianly do not do business with childern Wink

Of course you could say he must have dialed the incorrect number and give him my other number...but that would be mean Twisted Evil Laughing It has been very quiet on the phone side, as I only have had one lad in the past 3 or 4 days so I dont know why things are going so slow.
Cheers
vp

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad, Sm1th [email protected] seems to have been in touch - this is an email I got from him:

Quote:
i believe you know that i called but i was so mad that day
because a man picked the call and later hand it over to a woman that
got me so sad and pissed that i hard to cut the phone because i believe
this is not just a deal anyone can be hearing about, its a very
confidential thing if you understand what i mean.

What did you say that made him "so sad" I wonder?

Laughing
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats the name of the game, play with them and waste as much as possible on thier behalf...time and money....it is better us waste it than them getting a real naive person to scam.

Tell him everytime you went to answer the phone he had hung up and you are getting fed up of his games..he needs just to hold on for a couple minutes Wink I will look forward to hearing from him again LOL

Cheers
vp

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vp,

you're doing a great job, so thank you.

i never thought my lad would contact me again after
his chat with you. yet, he sent me another e-mail,
saying he tried to call but he "could not get to me".

i say he's too imbecile, i'll just send him crap, play with him,
and then send him back to you if you don't mind, so that your
vituperation is put to good use.

as for him calling like 12 times in 12 minutes, i have no idea.

i'll ask him.

regards,
chiose
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Krona....whoooooo you are bad!!! Ha I love it!!! Twisted Evil I wonder if he will think that we sound similiar, although I doubt he he would catch anything except $$$$$$ Laughing

@chiose
Your lad called today for , quite a starnge one there. When he asked if he could speak with you I told him 'of course he can', then after a few minutes he would ask again if he could speak with you, I said 'sure thing I will get him for you' and so on, either I really really pissed him off with kindness or he thought he had a phone problem because he called repetely 12 times from 15:51 to 16:03 in the spate of 12 minutes I had 12 calls (all of which my quick fingers engaged Laughing ) and from 12 different phone numbers...can someone put in thier 'two cents' here is it possible for a number to change everytime you use it? or does he just have a stock pile of phones..here is a list of the calls:

Isn't that strange they all came up on the caller ID and some had one less number than the others but still very similiar. I am intrigued by this and just wonder how he can do this so fast...but I was faster yet and every one connected Laughing Laughing Laughing so all got hit with the intl charge and that is what makes this soooooo much fun Twisted Evil

Keep up the good work!!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vp,

I told my new friend to call me at my girlfriend's house on your new number. He claims he called but no one answered. So I told him that there was nothing on the caller ID and he must have misdialed. I then told him to call me at home on your original number, and if my wife answers, don't say anything about the girlfriend. He'll be looking for Tim if he bothers to call. You are very suspicious that I've been cheating on you.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
evil
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just given one of your numbers to a lad called Ug0 K1ngsl3y. I've told him he might get through to a member of staff (waitress or something) as I'm too busy to take calls. My baiter name is F3rnand0 Partr1dg3 and I run a sushi restaurant. My lad is currently very busy looking for fish to export to my UK restaurant, and has just confirmed he can get hold of . He has yet to locate Shocked. If he gives you a call feel free to play with him, but don't put him off too much, I'm still after a trophy photo. Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one call this morning around 8:30am GMT and they hung up without speaking and thier number ends in 01647 if this is your lad..slap him/her Laughing

I am gonna start listing the last part of phone numbers that call me so you can identify it better so if your mugu is one that keeps hanging up on me...I will know who he is, and ensure a slap is administered Twisted Evil

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joy Soumah0ro may ring for Sebastian Flyte's secretary about her inheritance I'm supposed to be collecting from Cote D'Ivoire - seems very devout, so watch that mouth - or maybe not!
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chiose
Your lad just rang, and he was quite forth comming with information as he thought at first I was , maybe that was because i told him I was Wink , then I changed my story and said I was your g-friend and I want to know everything that is going on,,,and he still shared his information with me...and then he wanted my fax number or email addy, of which I have niether. So he told me to tell you to check your email and he will try and call back later.

through my conversation with him, I told him I wanted to know about this money he mentioned as my b-friend hides his money from me and if he wants me to pass a message to you I want half of the money, and also I told him that he would get me beaten up if he 'andy' tells you that he has spoken to me and I know about the money Twisted Evil. I told him I would not be passing on any message to you at all.

So expect an email from him Razz

cheers
vp

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you are going to have a barrister [email protected] or a T1m Ben$on call you about not being able to collect their money - i send their cash to london via wu secure, but they can't go get it Twisted Evil
let me know how he fares Twisted Evil

"Did you get my Massage on your phone ?" - phonelad
chiose
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vp

andy nkrumah looking for ishmael boorg might call you.
apparently he is a barrister from uk.

please feel free to abuse him however necessary.

regards,
c

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic