SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call for he wants you to check your email. I attempted small talk but the connection was too bad I did keep him a couple minutes though, he says he will call back. This lad has previously made numerous 'one bells' and I have spoken to him once before.

Cheers
vp

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's dying to call and tell Arnaud Homme de Pelouse all about it:
Quote:

Thank you very much for your reply and your willingness to assist me in this very important business. I can assure you of the safety of the entire business and guarantee the success of it as long as you follow my instructions, advice and we adhere to the process of the transfer accordingly.

Send to me your telephone number so that I can call you and discuss with you the entirety of the business and I will give you the details and the modalities of the business.

Get back to me urgently so that we can move forward.

Best regards

The odd thing is, I have absolutely no idea what he has to propose, but he did answer my ASEM within 5 minutes, so I think he's eager, and it sounds very important. Twisted Evil However, I'm sure he's going to mispronounce Arnaud's name ("Ar-NOH"), so he'll be wrong from the first sentence on. Of course, if he's encouraged, he might want to talk a loooong time.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call for . He did not like the small talk and got rather impatient with my questioning on what exactly it is that he wants and hung up. Some lads have no imagination at all Razz

Another call for Richard, same as eariler today.. ..0023480***81431 at 19:05:49 on Dec 16 2006 He said check your email bla bla. I told him you were here but when I asked him what this was pertaining too..he tried to get tough with me and demand I go and get you right now! To this I replied 'Ok I will tell Richard that you are talking very naughty to me and he will not be your friend anymore' Hehehehe..He then thought about his manners and tried an apology and then he 'asked' nicely could he speak to you, to which I answered...what is this pertaining too? He then just said tell him to check his email and said goodbye and hung up. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Willie:

Quote:
Arnaud,

I have tried severaly to call you today, your phone was ringing no reply. Do you have any telephone number where I can reach you?

It is very important that we speak because the money involved is a lot of money and I need to talk to you and we discuss the modalities, before we can proceed.

I look forward to hear from you.

Warm regards

I'll give him the other number, of course. And, thanks VM, for screening this opportunity. As a wealthy businessman, I get so gosh darned many proposals that I have to have my staff review them all, understand them thoroughly, and only send the good ones on to me. He needs to convince you, and it sounds as though he has the time to explain it properly to you.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Rapid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If its ok with you ill pass your number so expect a call from Ahmed Huda for a Dr. Robotnik (i love that name hahaha) your my PA at the Little Miss Piggy Bank, see if you can just fob him off that im in a meeting and whatever abuse you wish too throw at him. An the best way to contact me is through email. He wants a number to keep things going but im useless on the phone. Will this be ok?
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem give em my number..I have been in a charitable frame of mind due to the holiday, so once I get thier name and/or who they wish to speak to. I will ask what they want and if they do not wish to divulge the info I shall go into my charity mode and see if they wish to donate before I pass the phone on to you. It will only take a moment of thier time Very Happy I am trying damn hard to be cheery this week Twisted Evil

@MH
I only had 1 missed call this morning so if it was him he sure did not try too hard Rolling Eyes so slap him and tell him to get dialling!! Laughing Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if any lonely baiters have toyed with the idea of calling vpmanchester themselves... Laughing

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

. He has given his wife strict instructions that he is not to be disturbed as he is working hard to finish marking papers before the holidays. She may want to go shopping and knows he wont go until he finishes...

Yes, that is a UK mobile phone number Shocked I don't have an email address for him, so if you could get one that'd be great.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Rapid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks just about too pass your number on, im currently out of the country on business see if you can get hi to donate as much as possible he does have 15.5mill to spend and he works for a bank. Hes gotta have a few mill laying around not doing much.

EDIT
o and his number is 00226 *6 *6 *2 *1 its valid as i gave it a quick ring to see if it worked no one answered but it only rang 2 times.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Divine
your lad called today and of course i told him you were at home but first I wanted to know if he could help with my charity..after abit of explanation he said he would call me tomorrow with the details on how much he will donate for xmas!! Isn't that wonderful!! Laughing . then I guess he had enough of talking because he just said to tell you to check your email instead of me fetching you from the other room..and yes he did say it is 'myjohnson' LOL since his apology he has been sooo nice..I may just threaten to blackmail him next time Twisted Evil

@MikeHawk
Your lad called today too He has the most thuggish manor and not one bit of tact (i will not tell him so..let him think he is slick Wink ) he kept shouting in the phone very loud, I think the neighbors heard (maybe because i told him i could not hear him well..then told him he was too loud). He would not tell me what he wanted with you and I told him you were home, he said No he is not your boyfriend Razz then just said he was a friend..then later he was a business partner..but never answered my initial question as to what was it he wanted you for. Then he had the nerve to ask me who I was..I told him 'sorry it don't work that way..you called me I did not call you..so you tell me what I want to know first then we will answer your questions' I think that confused him abit he just said for you to check your email Laughing

@Franc28
Whatever floats your boat Laughing as baiters we are all to smart and to tight to spend money calling expensive phone lines Razz I usally post the unknown calls or new numbers on the thread anyway but if anyone needs that MTCN then gimme a call

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey VP, You might get a phone call for Pastor Hugh Janus from Suzanne Jajar or her son David Jajar. Please feel free to max out their phone card credits Smile

cheers

OduBuster
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP: Thanks. You did much better with Williams than I did. He did indeed send me a lovely email:

Quote:
Same to you. I will never read your email again. Nne gi, Nna gi, I will fuck your mother, Otu umu nne gi nwanyi na esi isi. Iga ebute HIV and AIDS. Onye oshi... Illegal immigrant. iga hi enweta akwukwo gi na obodo oyibo. Egbugom ozu, too much money. gi wa nolu ebeawa na akpo iyi. Ogbeye onu ntu.

(except it was blue and in a 48 point font)

That�s in response to the very insulting IBO auto-reply vacation message that I accidentally (really) put in Arnaud's mailbox just before Willie emailed him, so he got an obvious b8er Straight To Death Threat email before we had a chance to string him along much.

I didn�t think he�d call after I played my hand so early, but apparently he also needed to shout at me (or you). Sounds as though you wasted a good deal of his time, and of course, he'll get the final present in his phone bill. All in all, I'd say it worked fine, so thanks much!

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd

Awwwwwww my heart bleeds....................

Hahahahahahaaaaa Dammit I have been trying for months to get told off like that!! Laughing

I could tell by the way he spoke he could not con anyone ever..hopefully if he ever does get an 'naive' person to answer his emails he will 'go off' sooner or later thinkin he is being wound up again Laughing It is so good to ruin thier trust in the WWW of baiters Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No call from Mister Joseph P0erwant0 for Sarah as yet... Crying or Very sad

I expect he may be busy with those questionnaires... Confused
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest richard called today, twice! Very Happy

1st call: He requested to speak with you and to tell you to check your email...(yawwwwn Rolling Eyes ). I said 'Merry Christmas and what are you going to buy me' this startled him for a moment and I repeted it..I think this got him into the holiday spirit as he said he was sending me a card and money Very Happy so hands off if you get the mail before I do!! I asked him what he wanted me to get for him..he said 'anything' so I said 'cool I will get you a bag of coal' to which he replied that he would love that!! Laughing as were were having a friendly convo then I guess he got back to business and told you to check you email and all the friendly goodbys

2nd call: only abt 5 mins after the first, he said 'hello this is Peter again, can you call me back' to which I told him I was much to busy to do things like that. Then he said for me to call him later and just before he hung up he repeted for you to check your email.

Now I wonder why he wants me to call him..any jealous hubby would rip him a new arsehole Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Odubuster
Call for unfortunatly we had a terrible connection and could not bond properly. He did say he would call back and I had no luck with chit chat. I won't be holding my breath but would love to chat with him if he ever finds a decrnt connection Laughing

@Mrpop
Call for Your lad did try to get abit pushy with me but I did tame him somewhat. I told him you were here and I wanted to know who he was..so he spelt his name for me, and would not tell me nothing else except that he wanted to talk to you about business and he is comming to london 'next tomorrow' not tomorrow as i did ask but 'next tomorrow'...uhh ok. He has done all of his Christmas shopping but has not bought me anything and he will be bringing his wife jessica. They will not stay with us (this is all new to me and he still will not tell me his business but I like asking questions Very Happy ) Then I asked if I could take Jessica shopping with me when they come and he hung the phone up ..personally I think he is abit tight fisted with his money and does not want us girls to go 'out on the town' Laughing Laughing
Anywhoooo he may just complain to you with an email abt some nosey soandso asking him questions Evil or Very Mad

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello vp

I just received an email from .
He is very poor and wants help but to get some he must call you and apologize 5 times... Twisted Evil
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a busy day Laughing

I have one lad that I did not get whom he wanted..he just said 'my husband' and he is I could not understand what he was saying but I swear he said Scotland. He was short on patience and hung up only after a minute or so. Then he rang back around 6:30 and when he heard my happy voice, he hung up again Rolling Eyes he needs a slapping for just 'being himself' Twisted Evil

@Mrpop
your lad rang again for you He just said for me to tell you to check your email. i told him I would get you and he said 'No, I must not be on the phone long' and repeted the only sentence that he seems to know. I told him 'fine, I will tell him that you dont want to talk to him and that you simply cannot be bothered and why are you ringing then if you do not want to talk..I will go get him for you...' the parrot only repeted his one and only sentence. Slap him good and hard for being so rude playing on the phone/ flirting with me..whatever just slap him Laughing

Thanks everyone keep up doing what you are doing!!! I just cannot enjoy my holiday unless I know I can make these scumsuckers miserable Laughing Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
David from Ghana
Thanks for that vp, that's mine. (see my post above.) Son of a certain deposed dictator by the name of Taylor, and yes I am in Glasgow. The idiot was supposed to tell the ambassador to call me. This pair seem to want to do the whole bait by telephone with me picking up the bill. That ain't going to happen.

Slap duely administered. You may now get called by the Ambassador, who is easier to understand. I would be interested to know what phone he uses since the number I have is for a UK Orange mobile.

The plot is that David wants to come to the to study, but first needs to get his millions out of the country by way of my (our) bank account. The money is in a bank in London, being presided over by the ambassador. (I didn't know ambassadors work for banks, you learn something new every day in this business.)

edit: It was him and he wished us both a merry Christmas. (He's changed his surname because people looked at him funny.)
Quote:
Dear Daddy,

Yes it was me who called and I have sent the number to the Ambasserdor to call you.please let me know when you have talked to him.

Have a nice day sir and Godbless you and your family this season.

Regards,

David Mensah.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several

Last edited by thud419 on Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alteclansing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You people are killin me, this stuff is just too darn funny. Much better than working or watching TV heheheheh.....
baiterbrazil
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Vp, it�s been a long time. And now I�ve got a mission for you, I know you are always prepared. Smile

As you know, you are Lindy, my wife, spending some time in UK with your mom, I will ask my lad ( Ch4rl3s Dun$t0ne) to call you and explain all the procedures for some scam ehehehhe.

I don�t even need to explain anything to you, do what you do best!

This is the email I sent him, just to make you more confident and have more info on the bait:

Quote:
Sorry I cannot use phones here in Brazil. I�m in the middle of the jungle, man. Trying to buy some indian masterpieces.... that�s why you couldn�t reach me. I�m using a sattelite dish to connect the internet poorly. My skype doesn�t work either.

I guess you will have to send me the procedures by mail, or you can call my wife, Lindy.You can call her (she�s actually spending some time in UK with her mother) and she can explain me everything.

Do what�s better for you,

Best Regards

R0dr1g0 P1ca Dur4

You can tell him you feel alone and you cheat on me with everyone ehheheheheheheheheheh.....

"This is a bank and I think we have no time for all this" - S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast) - thanks ThatGrrl!

"Stop addressing us like we are animals, you used abusive words on me in your last mail" -S4lif (0v3rs3as S3curity 7rust B4nk 1vory C0ast)
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok we have a lad out of control here Very Happy This is what I previously posted from him.

Quote:
[quote="vpmanchester"]
Quote:
@ the owner of phone number 002348060*81431 I have 7 phone calls starting from 3am to 9am GMT whilst I was getting my beauty sleep. Hopefully they will call back and I can find out 'what the hell is so damn important'

This is a barrister from Nigeria calling for Richard, I told him you were right here but he did not like answering my questions, Like where is Algeria I never heard of that place and he demanded I hand the phone to you because I said you were right here...then his impatience ran out poor cheap bastard Laughing Laughing

Now he is still calling alot and today he said he loved me ROTFLOL!! I think he needs taming by whoever owns this one. All I know is that he is Barr Peter and he wants to talk to Richard, why he has fallen for me i do not know but after he called today and we had the 'usual' bullshit session he said 'goodby' THEN he said..'I love you' Rolling Eyes I said 'what?' and he repeted it a few more times...so how do we play this one? I can of course lead him astray...I am acomplished in that area Wink OR he can get some BIG Ole SLAPS and made to apoligise in all sorts of ways..maybe even by tattoo??? Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much VP - 1 long hard slap coming right up!

*it's hard to explain how excited I was when I read your post and realised that it was actually for me! Another sign that baiting is taking over my life!*

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, I have e-mailed him back giving him a right b*llocking. I also told him that if he expects us to proceed with this deal then he has to give us 2 apologies.

1) He will phone you back to apologise for being so rude. Feel free to give him a verbal slap.

2) He is also to send us a handwritten apology which he can scan and e-mail to me.

If he's hooked enough to do these 2 things then I may push him for a photo with a sign saying sorry as well!

Thanks again!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL...thanks MrPop

As we were chatting he asked how you were I said that you were ok but could be abit of a bastard sometimes, then he said oh yeah? I said yes he is tight fisted and only spending two and a half grand on me for xmas (I dont mention $ 0r � ) now isn't that cheap! He asked me what I wanted I said diamonds!

So I dunno maybe that set him off thinking that I would be good to get money from too Wink

EDIT: Oops this convo is for the 'Richard one' is that yours Mrpop?? I am getting my lads confused Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic