SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SkimScamWam

Here are the VM's from your lad, you can tell he starts to get strassed out abit more as the calls continue!! Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/69kwed1252wav
http://media.putfile.com/61kwed1253wav
http://media.putfile.com/39kmader1254wav
http://media.putfile.com/23kevenmadder1255wav
http://media.putfile.com/losingpatience1255wav

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see that you are up to your usual mischief VP.... Laughing

I have a laddie by the name of Pastor Mark / John or Sister Rose (he can't decide which name to stick with) calling for Melanie to arrange a face to face in Benin.

He wants Cotonou, Melanie insists on the 5imba safari camp.
PM me if you want any more info.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Glad to see that you are up to your usual mischief VP

Well I have been too good for too long, time to piss some lads off again Laughing Have you given the laddo my new number that I have updated? The older 419 number just goes to VM.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Expect a call from recovery scammer Mr. Edw4rd J4m3s wanting to speak to a Mr. M00t 4nt regarding a money transfer payment. I have had to come over to Britain for personal reasons and told them when he rings he might get my sister.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short call today on my old number (419) I do not know who he wants he just spoke to my VM twice, this is the longest one:
http://media.putfile.com/ShortCallUnknown

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

may be getting a call from asking for with a query about ordering computer equipment for his bank in Ghana. Cec won't be available & insists on written communications.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4X1X9, Me thinks these are for you Laughing we are having abit of difficulty due to my 'confusion' but in the end we get nowhere and his phone ran out of credit or he just got cut off twice Twisted Evil . I will be happy to forget who he is again should he call for you, I will probably say that you just went out and if he had asked for you eariler he could have spoken to you ... silly mugu

http://media.putfile.com/4MyBrother-1wav
http://media.putfile.com/4MyBrother-2wav

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, Mr Jam3s has been in contact with me today to let me know all about you Very Happy

I will let him know your name is rad1 4nt and that you are an ailing old lady and sometimes you get confused. Who knows you might find a Western Union receipt next to the phone when he next rings. Although it might not neccessarily be for him; how confusing Wink

I also have warned him that every once in a while you might ask him if he can bring you some cigarettes and just to be firm with you when you do Laughing

Quote:
1 called today 0n the number you gave me but your s1ster refused me talking t0 y0u.I asked to kn0w her name but she refused saying I d0 n0t kn0w wh0 i want to speak to.It is imperative to know that after much explanation, she still insisted that 1 will n0t speak to any body since I do n0t know her name but that not withstanding,you should check my earl1er response and act as directed for actions.

Be aware that her manners 0n the phone was unethical !!!!!!!

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Be aware that her manners 0n the phone was unethical

Awwwww what a sweetheart Laughing I am sure I can do 'better' Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@4X
Eddy has been busy on the phone today and it seems that we have a language barrier that leads to misunderstandings Laughing .

He rang eariler this morning and I had pretty much the same BS chat I had with him yesterday and when the delivery van pulled up with a parcel for me to collect I told him to wait one min and he did! Laughing I received my parcel had a quick chat with the delivery driver and all at Ed's expense whilst he awaits my return ... goooood lad, he said he would ring you back in 15 mins.

So he phones again at noon! So I told him off for being late and said you went to join a union or something like that, he said he would call back at 3pm.
http://media.putfile.com/Eddy-1-noon

He calls back at 2:40pm, I politely reminded him that it was indeed NOT 3pm as he said and he should call then.

He calls at 3pm, so I invite him in and here lies the confusion ... when he said he was calling at 3pm I thought he meant he was coming over! instead of Ringing me at 3pm Twisted Evil so we go thru this for abit and he figures out that we have words that mean different things all the while I cooked him a nice haggis stew expecting him to show up with my ciggarettes Laughing . Once I finally go to get you, I do not come back on the line ... he waits a min or so (I put it by a noisey clock so he could here his minutes ticking away) then he said something I did not hear and hung up. (five ++ mins)
http://media.putfile.com/Eddy-2-3pmwav

Well thats my work finished for the day ... time to walk the dogs and feed the tarantulas Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Sounds like you've made a firm friend there VP you are having a couple of good old natters there. He wasn't too sure about you at the beginning but now I think he is warming to you, promising you cigarettes and everything Wink. Knew we had a talker he has been bugging me to speak to someone for ages instead of talking into a K7 answerphone. Bet he wishes he had stuck to Email now.

Of course I'm pissed now I picked up the phone and he wasn't there what do they think they're playing at? I've put the Western Union receipt next to the phone if they are serious they had better phone tomorrow and get the info. Of course it is hard to see the numbers without your glasses and you know how those ones look like sevens Twisted Evil

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Of course it is hard to see the numbers without your glasses and you know how those ones look like sevens

Ahhh one of my favorite games Laughing Laughing

I keep waiting for him to get pissed off at me, but he has the patience of a saint Rolling Eyes

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I missed ole Eddy today as i had a killer migraine Crying or Very sad , but he did ring quite a few times and left a few messages that were too low to understand. Hopefully he will be very keen tomorrow, and I shall ask him the reason for him not phoning me Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you mind if I send J03L to you? He is a real pain in the neck, but chatting to you via the phone would at least cost hime some cash. He is a fake import/export trader and wants to buy some W0nka bars from no-one less but Willi W0nka himself. My character works in a small branch of the Chocolate imperium in an office building of Nestl� in the UK and you would be my secretary ...

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ VP

Ol' Eddy is pretty miffed after nobody picked up yesterday but I'm trying to tempt him back by letting him know the Western Union receipt is still on the table next the phone just waiting for him Smile

Explained to him as an elderly lady you couldn't possibly afford to pay for international calls to Nigeria.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@e6ffdyr0
Sure send him my way, I am having some broadband related problems with our 'non' service provider and will have the 3rd technician out tomorrow morning to see if they can sort it out, (usually only intermittent probs) but they will get the VM for sure.

@4X
Well it is nice that he missed me, what a nice lad Rolling Eyes I had a number written down just for him too, but he did not call when I wanted him to. Good things come to those who wait (or sumfin like that) I guess I owe him a laong drawn out explanation on why I could not answer the phone then ... hope he like to hear abt whimmin's probs Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@4X

Well I tried to get him pissed off and he just won't bite. I also told him several times I had the 'union' paper in my hands (and he knew what I meant by that) but not once would he ask me for the numbers Crying or Very sad I guess waiting for you to come home was worth the wait rather than trying to explain to me what numbers he needs Rolling Eyes

First call this morning, I accidentally turned the wrong number on, so he got the VM once again Embarassed
http://media.putfile.com/Eddy-1-Fridaywav

He still wants to speak to you, I am assuming that He knows where you are at but he says he will call you back (eerrr I mean'ring you back ' Laughing at 3 ... laddo is learning and trying NOT to confuse me)
http://media.putfile.com/Eddy-2-Fridaywav

3pm callback and I try and try to get him to ask for the numbers, even start shuffling paper in the phone still he wants you to tell him the numbers ... not me Evil or Very Mad Well good that I am patient, I am wiling to wait as long as he still wants to keep 'calling'
http://media.putfile.com/Eddy-3-Fridaywav

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Ok I'm going to fly on back to the ol' US of A of course leaving the Western Union receipt by your phone Twisted Evil . Then see if he will try and extract an MTCN from you.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a call on my old number (ending 419) and a Barr Williams was mentioned. This number only has my annoying voicemail on it where I am having a hard time hearing them and the lads never sus that it is a recording and after a few loud shouting calls they give up Laughing

This is his best call, there was another louder one after but it was shorter than this one. A frustrated lad anyway Twisted Evil
http://media.putfile.com/BarrWilliams419Numberwav

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP!

I hope it's okay if I give "Prof. Soludo" aka "Dr. Mallam Mugu" the number in your sig line (on Monday). You may remember this guy, as you helped me before with this same guy! last summer, here:
Quote:
"Mugu loses his head UPDATE #3! (new passport!) June 14 Smile"
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111390&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Come March, I'll have been baiting him for a full year! It'll be a personal record! Laughing

However, recently he's been getting a little suspicious! lol - so I need to give him any kind of voice contact again, live or machine doesn't matter.

Anyway, I'm still "Mister Peter Tense1y" if Soludo calls. Doesn't matter what you say if you get to talk to him, as I probably won't be in to take his call. Twisted Evil (I travel between London and New York a lot on hovercraft business!) Laughing

As always, thanks for this (and your) great service to humanity!
Cheers!
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh yeah I remember him! Who could forget a lad called Mugu Laughing. He won't be expecting 'me' will he as I cannot remember who I was back then. I will just wing it as usual I really doubt he would remember 'me' anyway.

Well done on almost a year! Laughing I always find it amazing baiting when you really get a keeper!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, VP, he probably does remember you, but only to the extent that he was scared of you Twisted Evil - you gave him a hard time Smile so he only wanted to call when he was sure I'd be there to answer. Laughing

This time around, I've made up some nonsense about a new, "private mobile work transfer travel contact number" I'm going to give him - so when you answer, he won't really know where he's calling, or who he'll be talking to; he's just going to be expecting, or asking for, me.

If you're in the mood, see if you can get him talking about Dr. Mugu or whatever might amuse you. That'll get him all suspicious about your interest in the deal and who you might be... You can pose as anyone ya like who might know me -secretary, maybe, or don't even tell him ... anyone but my wife! cuz I have to keep it all secret from her on account of the divorce proceedings! lol.

I've got him pretty well primed again, I think. If he responds to my last email, then he'll definitely be calling you some time after Monday when I send him the number Smile

Doesn't really matter to me if I lose him, so abuse him all ya like! lol!
Thanks! Laughing
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@4X

Ya know there is nothing worse than a lying lad, I expect honestly and integrity at all times Laughing
Ole Eddy let me down today again! He rang around noon while I was out and left a message on the VM saying he would call back in 2 hours, so I got all ready for him and waited and waited ... the lil shit never called Twisted Evil .
http://media.putfile.com/eddy-1-VM28Monwav

He really is a hard one to give money to, the other day I told him repeatedly that I had the WU receipt in my hands as we were speaking and he did not want the MTCN, now after a long drunken weekend (on my part) he leaves a message saying he needs this very same number he was not interested in the other day, then does not call when he said he would (I switched the phones over abt 5pm so he may have called after that), so now I really think it is time for the receipt to get misplaced ... cleaning lady ran off with it ... or I can just have him call me a few times a day whilst I tear the house down searching for it ... your choice Laughing

He already thinks I am abit dim and confused with life in general so there is lots of time consuming phone calls he may have to make? Just let me know which way to twist the knife Laughing Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Wow that's a surprise I thought we had exchanged our final Email last night he was none to happy about me leaving you in charge Laughing mailed him back and said I thought it was for the best so hopefully will squeeze a few more calls out of him. Feel free to lose the slip those thin receipts can knocked off tables very easily. If he had just asked you for the number a few days ago none of this would have happened.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester
I just told im in chat:

Quote:
please call my secretary,

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic