SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP, my lad Jim Ovia of the Fortis Bank says in several emails he has tried to call your number many times, but no one picks up. Is he lying, or maybe he doesn't know how to dial internationally? I've suggested he use operator assistance. He wants Lady Gwendolyn Buxton-Dithering to call him at +229-93232178, but I'm not convincing as a female aristocratic twit. Well, as a twit maybe, but not a female aristocrat.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ yes your lad has called many many times and seems to like the voicemail. Have you told him which times to call as after hours and weekends they get voicemail (which most hang up on) your lad has left many many messages Laughing but they are all pretty much the same, I was not sure who he belonged too. I wonder why a banker would work on the weekends...that is just distasteful and resembles the actions of lower class employees, as i/you am only used to speaking to uppercrust professional twats he is best to quit complaining and call the Lady Gwendolyn Buxton-Dithering at a most appropiate time Wink (M-F 9am-5pm GMT, after those hours it is voicemail)

These are all pretty much the same, so I left the other dozen or so off)

http://media.putfile.com/Jim-Ovia-1
http://media.putfile.com/Jim-Ovia-2
http://media.putfile.com/Jim-Ovia-3

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very good. I thought he'd done something dumb like that. I'll tell him I took the trouble to check with BT, and they tell me he's calling at odd hours.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya know what...I think he is the prat that hung up on me on Aug 30th..listen to this call and tell me what you think?
His connection is almost as bad as his language skills Laughing

http://media.putfile.com/jim-30thAug

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I listened to it several times. The connection or his language skills are so bad I can't make out exactly who he is or who he's looking for, but I don't think it's Ovia. That name should be fairly easy to understand in view of the long "O".

I told him I'd checked with BT, and they told me he'd called several times during odd hours but my "Platinum Service" with BT relegated his voicemails to the spam folder. So I told him to try again, and call M-F, 9 to 5.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey VP

B3n M4rch might call.

I'm supposed to bus down from Abuja to Benin City.

Characters name = M1ch3ll3

He's a wanker... enjoy!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VP:

S1r V1nc3nt K0dw4 complains he hasn't been able to reach me during the weekend to discuss a loan:
Quote:
I have come so far with you in this deal,your phone line has not gone
through over the weekend,please understand that if we loose this
oppurtunity then things will get complicated form and we might not be able
to clear the funds before the end of this business year.

Why he wants to discuss business during the weekend is beyond me. Confused
I told him to ring me during my lunchbreak instead if he wants to talk to me.
If he calls he will want to talk to G4ry and he might also mention some banker called R1ch4rd.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@pilgrim

Your lad is a talker, we had a nice 7 minute convo and I told him that 'I was no lady' but would take a message for you Wink .
http://media.putfile.com/JimOvia-1

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Great, VP. I'll tell him the first floor maid answered the phone, and while you told him I was having my nails done, actually I was in the loo. I'll call him on my anonymous cell phone and do my best to simulate a batty old lady. It'll be later today - gee, maybe he'll be in bed already.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pilgrim
well he attempted to call again at 8:41pm (GMT)but left no message, perhaps you should tell him to call during business hours Laughing Laughing (whatta dumbshit)

Only one other call today from and he hung up on me when I answered the phone.

That could have been Ben or Vincent? lazy shite probably wanted me to return the call ... anywho if they complain they tried to call you, they are not being truthful, so no surprises there Rolling Eyes

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VPM.

You may get a phone call from Prince Kwaku Boateng asking for Emma Rhoids. It'll be the usual "help me transfer my money but I want to check that you exist first" phone call. He also wants to come and live with us, so make sure the house is tidy. Wink

If you could be gentle with him at first, you can slap the crap out of him later when I've got him better hooked.

On second thoughts, I know that being gentle with lads is not in your nature so please just leave enough of him intact for me to work with. Very Happy

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ VP - that sounds like B3n... he would do that... but the number doesn't match up. Probably V1nc3nt.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@red

how long does he think for the bus to travel from Abuja to Benin City? I would think he would be more apt to call thinking I/you are near? would he leave a helpless gal stranded Laughing

@slightly
Quote:
If you could be gentle with him at first,
whatever do you mean? Moi? why I am always gentle Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ VP - you have no idea... this lad... painful doesn't even begin to describe it Rolling Eyes

After a month of me being in Nigeria he still is asking for me to buy him a phone card to call me... even though i'm the one stranded in his country... he's a total wanker. If he calls... i'm really sorry... it's not that i dont like you, i do... but well, i needed someone to share my frustrations Laughing

Chances are he'll hand the number off to another lad who will make the call as this guy is semi-retarded and cannot form sentences.

Mortar x10
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VPM. I'm running the old photograph bait again and using your number as my secretary's. Anyone else calling will be in the early stages of the bait and just checking out that Knobgobbler Nameplates Ltd and it's marketing director Ron Jeremy do actually exist. I've had a couple ask for a phone number so you may get a sweaty lad ringing.
You may get the odd thickshit asking for instructions but you're welcome to tell them to read the goddam email that I sent them as that tells them exactly what to do.

And if anyone asks - I'm playing golf with the managing director. Laughing

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Chris Hunter,
this is a lad from quite awhile ago and I cannot remember which baiter has him. Over the past few months I get a call for CH from David K who wants to come and live in your country ... millions of dollars .... yadda yadda. He does however have a really patient diplomat in London waiting to meet you so patient in fact he has been in London for quite a few months now Rolling Eyes

A little history on this one (my memory is totally non dependable) but ... every now and then he calls and always urgently needs to set a meeting with CH, I have tried a few times to get him near the cricket grounds in London, but HE never calls back to confirm ... then weeks or months later he tries again ... there are other calls with him somewhere in this thread.

So if this is your lad and you have plans for him ... lemme know or I will eventually drive him crazy Laughing , he survived a huge 8 minutes of convo with me today!!

http://media.putfile.com/DavidKamare4ChrisHunter

EDIT:

Just received 2 voicemails from someone in Dubai for Chaz?? Jez?? i am not sure but he is one I have spoken too before. I am the secretary and he is looking for my male 'boss'. I spoke to him eariler today for a couple minutes but then my hubby rang on the other line ... so I hung up on the Dubai lad (network probs Laughing ) and he did not call back in a fashionable timespan.

http://media.putfile.com/4ChazFrmDubai1wav
http://media.putfile.com/4ChazFrmDubai2wav

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call from lad from Accra Ghana, about a consignment he want to come to your country yadda, yadda.
I suspect he is the same one who has recently been ringing begging for a London safari although in this message he left no names
(previous calls mention names like Chris Hunter, David 'Kamere or Kamera' and Steve Davis. I may very well be confusing lads I am not sure.

http://media.putfile.com/ConsignmentFrmGhana

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow! I'm going to start playing again. Live secretaries? cool. I lost all my lads a few years back when I "weaponized gmail". oops.

If listening via PutFile annoys anyone else this stylish userstyle makes wav direct download easy Wink

h--p://userstyles.org/styles/1301

requires firefox and stylish (addons.mozilla.org)

Wink

cheers all... very entertaining

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just pimped your number. Here's my work so far.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=121874

The email I sent said

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 06:16:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Jack Meoff" <########@yahoo.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: YOU ARE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT
To: "Green Panker" <########[email protected]>
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I am traveling to the UK tomorrow. I would like to setup everything. I should be able to make payment to you as you demand by WESTERN UNION after I talk to you on the phone. Please call me tomorrow or after at my U.K. number 07014219419. I should be in the U.K. for a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Jack
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call for Emma Rhoids, now there are two of you baiters using that name, so you will have to see if he is yours, he is babbling sumfin about a payment but I did not pay much attention as he left a voicemail and I have not directly spoken to him

http://media.putfile.com/4Emma-Payment

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@vpmanchester
Are you allready in contact with Question will move to a certain Garden in Bayswater (London) and I just wanted to make sure she will be reachable by phone there.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi e6ffdyr0,

i am not sure if I have spoken to them or not ... the sounds very familiar though. I have been getting a few calls when the VM is on and they seem to be older baits from before the attack problems here so I am just more confused as normal Shocked .

I did receive quite a few calls from this one today, he is new and wants Mr Jack?? several of the shorter ones only say ... can you send me the money now ... no introduction at all Rolling Eyes this is the most he spoke
http://media.putfile.com/MrJack-sendDaMoney

And is Pilgrim still around, Jim from has been calling again .. I need to know where you are at with this or I will be forced to tell him a pack of lies Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

who cares, if I loose this las, so what? I have him now for longer than intended. The story goes like this:

Scam format: Refugee inherits a CON$IGNM€NT. The good barrister is helpful, calls me several times each day and presented the bill.

Bait: vic couple from G€RMAN¥ have fallen for it and after Prince sent a we paid him, but due to the TMP being an obvious fake and 2nd lad modality, we did not communicate the last 2 digits of the MTCN. Claire has departed on 9/26/2007 to £ONDON for an Education that starts on 10/1/2007 and will last one or two month. She stays at a hostel in 24 £€IN$T€R GARD€N$. She is the boss but never talked to K0J0. Now Axel will give her phone # to K0J0. Never give him the two digits, but Shocked the ca$h has been picked by the 2nd lad (he called using the name ).

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK gotcha, I am ready for his call Very Happy

EDIT:
Ok I just spoke to him, we spoke for 5+ minutes and it is a rather boring convo as I am not really sure what to say that may twig him and I tried to sound abit dense (normal for me Wink ). He is going to call back later so I think I will tell him that I lost my wallet and do not have the info to hand??? Unless you have a better plan, I do not want to sound too distrustful so I may just be abit drunk when he calls back Razz

http://media.putfile.com/Kojo-1

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another call from your lad, it seems that I have lost my wallet and the recipt with the numbers was in it, he is most concerened about that and tells me not to trust nigerians (WTF? I never mentioned meeting anyone from Nigeria have I?) anywho I told him my friend married a Nigerian and he is a nice man ... so he told me not to do any business with that man Laughing
anyhow he will call back later to find out if I found my wallet and have I spoke to my hubby yet?? I think I will tell him I am afraid to tell you ? Wink

http://media.putfile.com/Kojo-2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic