SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Contact the Courier Company!

View next topic
View previous topic

lying is an art form
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I replied to one of the surplus 419 letters in the surplus board. I get this reply:

Quote:
hello: David Rossworth
congratulation once again, here You are to contact the courier company that is handling the delivery of your parcel, contact the courier for immediate delivery @,
[email protected]

Best Regards
claims agent.

I send this to the courier:
Quote:
You must contact the appointed agent with your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number) via email to process the immediate payment of your prize.

Full Name: David Rossworth
Telephone Number: 206-202-3151 (Home, Office, and Fax together)
Email Address: [email protected]

I hope to be getting my payment ASAP thank you very much! God bless I cannot believe I won this lottery THANK YOU AGAIN! $$$$

A day later, I receive this from the "Courier Company"

Quote:
Dear Customer,

Good day to you. and how is your family and you,well This is to inform you that we are in possession of a certified cheque which is to be couriered to you.You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately.

It is the usual practice of our organisation to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. Be rest assured that your check has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made once you have met the necessary requirements.

We are a well established company offering courier and transport services 24hour a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle despatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tonne and international couriers for despatch by road, sea or air.

Your Order number is AMCS231-4844.

Length of days :-------------Sameday/ 3-4days/ 6-7days

Below are three (3) categories of the mandatory administrative charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified bank check to you. You are to make a choice of the category that suits you:

1) (6-7 days delivery)
Courier charges ...............................90 .00 Pounds
Administrative ...............................110.00 Pounds
Insurance ...............................220.00 Pounds
TOTAL... 420.00 Pounds 773.54 U.S DOLLARS

2) (3-4 days delivery)
Courier Charges .............................. 109.00 Pounds
Administrative ........................... 150.00 Pounds
Insurance .............................. 250.00 Pounds
TOTAL... 509.00 Pounds 937.239 USD

3) (Sameday delivery)
Courier charges ........................... 110.00 Pounds
Administrative ..........................165.00 Pounds
Insurance ...........................280.00 Pounds
TOTAl... 555.00 Pounds 1,021.81 USD

The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss,damage or theft of your highly sensitive document.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities.You are to make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer so as to
speed up the process of delivery. You are to locate the nearest western union agent to you and make the payment through the name of our accounts
officer below:

Reciever Name:Van Bakker
Address:Elite Worldwide Hartland Close,Manchester(UK)

You are to send to me the following after payment:

1.Name and address of sender
2.Amount sent
3.Control number(MTCN)
4.Test question and answer if any

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to your handling agent as well for confirmation. A receipt of the above payment will be issued to
you from our office along with your check. As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will despatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours after confirmation of payment to get your parcel dispatched to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

All orders not delivered within Five(5) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your
delivery address.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Mr. CHRISTIAN BRACE
Customer Services
INFO.COURIERWORLDDELIVERY Services
Elite Worldwide Hartland Close
Slough Berkshire SL1 3XT
United Kingdom
Phone number:+447031892912
===========================================
"DELIVERY FAST " is a registered and copyright trade marks of :- INFO.COURIERWORLDDELIVERY Services
==============================================
legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact INFO.COURIERWORLDDELIVERY Services. All bussiness is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Wow, already pushy about the money! I reply with this:

Quote:
Sir I do not understand why I have to pay for this money. This is outrageous and blasphemy! I call shenanigans! Can't you just take the money out of my winnings? That is a much more safer and convenient method I believe.

If this is not alright, I will find a way to get this money to you.

However, I was told today by the FBI that I must send you this form to fill out before any payment from an international country clears. Please kindly fill out this Department of Homeland Security Form I have attached to this e-mail and send it back to me within 24 hours. The form must be completed via handwriting.

Regards,
David

I sent them the Homeland Security form. What does the dumbass do?

Quote:
hello:David Rossworth
am sorry i could not fill the form, the reason is that my courier company is not working with DHL, it's an independent courier company,
i await you response am please corporate with the folowings

best regards,
christian brace

So I give him an ultimatum:

Quote:
If you are not working with DHL and cannot fill out the form, then we have no business together. I wish you luck in your future endeavours.

Regards,
David

He has the balls to reply:

Quote:
HI
is not my fult that i said i can not fill those form is due to our company please try and understand, if i may say your winning is still position and please look out to claim it and i am going to call claims agent Brown White as soon as i finish with you,
thanks may god bless you,
My Regards

I get a bit "impatient"

Quote:
You do not understand.

This form is a United States Government official form. They require the receipent of any amount of money to fill this out both ways. You have to fill this out to receive/send money or be involved. Do you understand?

And the idiot questions government procedures!

Quote:
HI
yes i understand is just the form is just too much for me to fill am tried of fill, i understand how you mean but try and understand me too.
thanks

So I slap him around

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

You are TOO TIRED OF FILLING FORMS?

We have no deal. Goodbye!

Now we wait :P[/quote]

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic