SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Habib Malik and I

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ventura

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an email address I use only for entering online contests, asking for info about ebusinesses, etc. In the past few months I have received 4 separate scam letters at this address. The most recent is from one "Habib Malik" who needs my help getting 18.6 million US (this seems to be a popular amt among these people) out of Basra Iraq. I need not go into details as readers to these sites are all too aware of content of these letters. However I am having some fun at this moment pretending to be "Dr. Robin Ventura" a 79 yr old retired surgeon and philantropist with homes in Panama and the Cayman Islands (for business and tax reasons as I explained to dear Habib) as well as here in Ohio. We have reached the point in the correspondence where he is to send me a pin number of a security company or some such. At any rate I plan to string this phony out as long as possible and if any way to do so perhaps scam him out of something. I'll keep you posted. Love this site.
Ventura Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic