SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Flexible Yourng Rita....a new twist

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita pops up all the time, and based on this one's email addy, I think I've baited her before. Anyway, I decided to do a different approach.

Here's her usual intro (of course she includes her cc: list on my email; she obviously loves me):

Quote:
Dear ,
I am a flexible yourng girl my name is rita,i am 22 years of age, looking for a man i can love,marry and stay with for the rest of my life,so also a man careing and be my hearth provider please if you have intrest try to reply me so that i can tell you more about myself and from there our relationship will goes to (amen ),so that i can also send you my picture. I know this mail may get to you as a suprise since we have no previous correspondence, I decided to write you after going through your profile and my mind accepted what i read about you thus, if you don't mind I will like to know you better.
if you have intrest,please try to reply me on this email rita_benjamen202@yahoo.co.uk
Best regard,
Rita .

Anyway, I decided to pretend to me an angry, possibly philandering husband, who suspects that "Rita" is really his wife trying to catch him cheating on her:

Quote:
Nice try Julia,

You may think I'm cheating on you but you're not going to get me. So what, I spoke to a few girls on-line -- it's not like we had sex. So, "rita" stop playing games -- if you want a divorce I'll give you one, but be warned, I'm going to take everything!!

It's nice to see that Rita read my email so carefully:

Quote:
Many thanks for your prompt response to my message, I appreciate your kind gesture to find time to give reponse to my message to you. First and foremost and brief self introduction,I am
rita benjamen ,22years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Robert benjamen.
My father was a highly reputable busnness magnate-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 10th.dec. 2004.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.But God knows the truth!
My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12 2003 he called me and disclose to me that he had a sum of $8.5 million US DOLLARS (Eight million five hundred thousand USD)deposited in a suspence account with one of the local security company here in Abidjan,Ivory Coast.

etc, etc, ******* etc, etc,

Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,
rita benjamen.

Wow -- Julia is really desperate to catch me out -- trying to not only find me cheating, but now getting involved in international money laundering. I don't know why I ever married the tart.... Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Voight-Kampf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my "Rita" letter,

Quote:
On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 12:50:27 -0700 (PDT), "rita benson"
<ritalove_benson2006@yahoo.com> said:
> My Sweet Heart
> I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a
> little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
> My name is Rita Benson from Ivory Coast in West Africa,i am 5.6ft tall,
> Fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in
> the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was
> fought in my country.My late father Dr Rufus Benson. was the managing
> director of Upeh and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to
> the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked
> our house one early mornining
> and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is
> alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where
> i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and
> dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you
> more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture though l am
> not photo ok but l want you to take me as l am ok. it is from me and l
> hope to hear from you soonest,yours in love.
>
> Rita Benson

I tired of her and dropped her awhile back. Have too many vlads right now Smile

vk

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a standard 'Lad' to me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic