SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two usernames maybe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New romance on the way, 1st email...

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta253.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 68.142.236.146 (HELO web58208.mail.re3.yahoo.com) (68.142.236.146) by mta253.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:23:23 -0700
Received: (qmail 93736 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Oct 2006 06:23:15 -0000

Mod Edit: Domain Key - Signature deleted to prevent blowout.
[BB]

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.204.39.27] by web58208.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:23:14 PDT
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:23:14 -0700 (PDT)

Good mornning,While chatting i lost power so i came back and you where not there again you have left.How are you doing and how is your day? As you know am new and so through my first search i came accross your profile after reading was nice and that made me to contact we chat and we counldnt have much time to but i hope in getting to know more about you,i like to make friend but not much at a time by the way i hope this will let you learn little about me I'm a 34 year old and i am Ghananain citzen but ever lived in USA but currently in Ghana living with ma gran mum, single , no kids, 5-9 ft tall, 130 lbs.,black hair and fair colour.I studied Catering full-time for 3 years at the University of Ghana. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort ofjogging, 3-4 days a weekand eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweetsand pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find alike-minded male where we can participate in activities together andencourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have severalhobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming,singing, dancing, and reading, and more,and wouldlike someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me... I am generally an optimistic person with a senseof humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too criticalabout things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributingto a relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, I like todo things with the other significant person in my life, but I alsoencourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his owninterests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helpskeep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spendtogether even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2,3, or 4 at the same time - haha. But I also want to be in arelationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwellon how the relationship is NOT working... I DO NOT expect a man to bea servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; Ibelieve there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize thatat times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and Ihave no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honestand truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy anddon't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. Everybodymakes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, butif the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meetsomeone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to meand cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, andI'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront andhonest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning. Withall due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest withme, as well. I realize that I am 34 years old and that you are somewhat older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that'sfine cos i consider age as a number and has nothing to do in a relation..we'll see how things go after we get to know each other. Well,I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don'tcome across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding. I will giveanybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all makemistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm justasking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way,nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt. I alsorealize that at times two people are just too different to be in arelationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it'sjust that they're too different to be compatible. Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you. Until next time and hope to get to know each other more...
Reply soon.

Adiza.

Talking to lad/vlad through YIM told me she was
honest1diza (10/9/2006 6:50:32 PM): I was a chef back at NY but right now am on visiting Gran mum here in Ghana,am here about a month now so i does nothing

2nd email
Authentication-Results: mta104.mail.re2.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 68.142.236.150 (HELO web58212.mail.re3.yahoo.com) (68.142.236.150) by mta104.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:13:15 -0700
Received: (qmail 49727 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Oct 2006 00:13:15 -0000

Mod Edit: Domain Key - Signature deleted to prevent blowout [BB]

Received: from [41.204.36.204] by web58212.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:13:15 PDT
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:13:15 -0700 (PDT)

It nice hearing from youas i just want us to know much about each other,I just got back from the shop with Gran mum and greetings from her to you,How are you doing today and how is yourday?As you know i currently live in Accra I was born and raised here but also was living in the state. I am very outgoing, fun and love to laugh.To live here you have to be easy going, patient and definitely live a simple life. I do although live on a very nice part of the city and love it. I do interior decoration.I have one cusson whom i considered as my brother.Lost both parent.I really don't know what else to write. I am terrible at this, anyway, If you want to talk and get to know eachother better,I believe in checking out the intergrity of the heart and not excusing anything just to be with ,and if your heart isn't right then is not meant to. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more. As you should know for now in my life,my intention is to seek friends or love of similar interests who understand love. I am an honest, kind, thoughtful woman who appreciates all that I have been blessed within my lifetimeI would like to share my life with someone special who along with me enjoys the simple things in life, loves to laugh, take long walks along the beach, have good conversations and quiet times together getting to know each other better. I am a giver, not a taker, independent and not needy, but have a lot to offer the right man in terms of love, trust, companionship, faithfulness, and lasting friendship.I like to laugh riotously and just have outrageous fun. Shallowness and arrogance annoy me. I enjoy art, literature and music . Just looking for that special magic that exists when you are with someone whos right for you. I have many passions in life, and love to be around friends and family, but look forward to meeting someone to enjoy special times with you. I enjoy many activities...such as cooking,washing,cleanning, dancing, travel, BBQs or parties w/family and friends, day or weekend trips, jazz/blues/reggae festivals, I also like to use the right man for my lifes wish as my command,treat him for him to feel as a king and the most happiest man in the earth . I am looking for an honest , decent, loving man who enjoys spending time with his family .but also is looking to enhance his life and share it with someone special. I'd like a man who is confident but not pompous, respectful and emotionally secure, A man who has already found himself, knows who he is and what he wants; is smart and funny; mature and serious about the important issues in life and not so serious about everything else. Nice to meet you once again and you sound nice to me so am intrested in getting to know much about you as well as you too know much about me hope things will work out for us as as having you as a great friend,we have be open and ask all we will like to know about each other ,bye for now and hope to hear from you again soon.
Regards
Adiza.

3rd email
Authentication-Results: mta502.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 68.142.236.150 (HELO web58212.mail.re3.yahoo.com) (68.142.236.150) by mta502.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 12 Oct 2006 01:18:57 -0700
Received: (qmail 78779 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Oct 2006 08:18:56 -0000

Mod Edit: Domain Key - Signature deleted to prevent blowout [BB]

Received: from [41.204.33.109] by web58212.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Oct 2006 01:18:56 PDT
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 01:18:56 -0700 (PDT)

Am sad,i know you are online there but i tried talking to you and you never responded.take care.Adiza

The lad/vlad seems to have another username
fallingheart06 (10/10/2006 6:30:24 PM): I do interior decoration for a living.
mclinksc (10/10/2006 6:30:46 PM): REALLY!!!
fallingheart06 (10/10/2006 6:30:54 PM): Yes

I have no email from this one yet, I'm waiting...
I got confused last nite which one I was talking to...
No pix, thow have pix of first one...
Does this sound like a scam?
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like it could be. the "I was born in xxxx but am now in yyyy" story always sets off alarms in my mind.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been talking with this one over a month
She tell me she needs 455 to pay doctor bill, then i get this...
jennyalone22 (10/10/2006 5:59:49 PM): baby im still in the hospital
jennyalone22 (10/10/2006 6:00:14 PM): cuz the DR insist on what he told me last term
jennyalone22 (10/10/2006 6:00:27 PM): that he still want to have sex with me
jennyalone22 (10/10/2006 6:01:01 PM): that is why he didnot allow me on its laptop since 3 days ago

I tired of the lad and blew him off...

mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:40:10 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctor
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:40:24 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctor
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:40:38 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctor
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:40:51 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctor
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:41:06 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctor
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:41:17 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctor
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:42:32 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorvthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to ha
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:42:49 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to hav
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:43:15 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctor
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:43:29 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctor
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:43:42 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to hav
jennyalone22 (10/11/2006 8:43:59 PM): dont behave like fool baby
mclinksc (10/11/2006 8:44:23 PM): then i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctorthen i think u need to have sex with doctor

I played with this, gone for good...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic