SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm a little bit nervous...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
aniflick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first one that has gone thru to threats... Can he really have my information?? I never gave him any of my info, and I used a fake name and email address..... Should I stop it now? Or is it just an empty threat??

I'll only post the last couple emails, I"ll post the whole thing sometime later:

to: Karen
Subject: Shipping Costs...

Hello Karen,
I have already done that and was only waiting for u to get back to mer so that we can continue with the business, anyway i would need an help from u, is only that, i was trying to see if i can pay the shipping company with my credit card, but they said have accept payment only by western union, so i would like u to put the charges including 500 dollers so that i will give u the address to to forward the money to them okay ? hope to hear from u soon.
Thanks.
----------------------------------------------
From Karen
To: djobo

i think you're lying.

To Karen
From djobo

lying for what ??????????????????????????????????//

To djobo
From Karen

I think you're lying about the business you do. I was going to trust you, but my mother always says: "Never trust anybody from West Africa they're all liars and theives" and I think that you are no exception.

Karen
------------------------------------------------

To Karen
From djobo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah u r just funny, then if that should be the case just stop what u r doin called business.

==============================

To djobo
From Karen

Why do you say that? I have a legitimate business. I see you don't deny that you are a theif which only confirms my belief that you are a liar.

You abuse people, you hurt people and God will not forgive you for that. Pray all you want, you will go to Hell.

Karen

they seem to get touchy at the mention of God
------------------------------------------------------------------

From djobo
To Karen

What the hell r u talking about, u have the guts to say that to me ? ok wait i have ur information on how to get to u, so wait till u see me there. bye bye. may u rest in peace .

----------------------------------------------------------------

Should i be nervous?? Or is he blowing hot air? and should i continue?
chuckee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think you have done enough there to really get a mugu jumping on a plane and travelling 10,000 miles because you called them a thief.
They are pretty aware of that fact.

If you have been baiting them from an identifiable account, drop them and never reply to any of their mails again. They won't bother with you.

If that is your yahoo email address above, yahoo does not hide IP info and is not considered safe <Unless it is set to forwarding>

But make sure you have read all the FAQ's, Stickies, read through a lot of the threads on here before diving in head first. Some of them are hilarious, ingenious and will give you inspiration for your own baits. Tattoo's aren't really my thing, but they maybe yours Laughing

There are some golden rules you need to play by but always, always bait safe.

Some places to start.

http://www.419eater.com/html/baiting.htm

http://forum.419eater.com/faq/

Use Gmail which hides your IP. Never use any real info, If you live in the states, bait as if you are from the UK and vice versa... or Even Australia Very Happy

Never, ever give a real address or phone number or identifiable information.

Don't involve third parties.

They are the golden rules.

Bait safe and have fun.

"i will go to the hotel and make some enquiries and get back to you ok .I have only been there two or twice" - Dr Ibrahim Karim

Cellphone x 1
i_have_2_1st_names
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chuckee wrote:
I don't think you have done enough there to really get a mugu jumping on a plane and travelling 10,000 miles because you called them a thief.
They are pretty aware of that fact.

Well this is actually a 3 week bait I only posted the last few emails. I didn't give him any info...

I just wanna make sure he can't get any info from my off of a fake email address...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic