SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Either he's smart or lazy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MaxPonage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I started my first bait and, unfortunately, didn't get any trophies. Either he figured out I was baiting him, or he's just plain lazy.
Quote:
To: Young Bon <[email protected]>
Date: Sep 15, 2006 3:48 PM
Subject: Someone interested in your offer

Dear Mr. Young Bon,

I am Rabbi Eddie Valiant of the California East Coast Orthodox Synagogue. I heard about your and offer. However, I do not have much money to invest in your business, as I lead a rather poor congregation (poor in money only, mind you; we are rich in spirit!). The only money we ever receive is through donation. Personally, I only make $400 a month.

HOWEVER, I do have a friend who is a big Hollywood business tycoon. His name is Mr. -------------, and he loves working with businessmen like yourself. You can reach him at [email protected]. Make sure you explain your situation clearly to him, and I am certain he would like to make an investment.

God's Blessings,
Rabbi Eddie Valiant
California East Coast Orthodox

My initial idea in this email was to redirect him to the alternate address you see. However, Mr. Young decided just to go for the old rabbi.
Quote:
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Sep 15, 2006 6:53 PM
Subject: Re:Dear Rabbi Eddie Valiant

There's a banner here, but for some reason it stretches way too big on the forum posts
China National Machinery & Equipment Import & Export Corporation

178, Guang'anmenwai Street,
Beijing 100055, China
TEL: 010-64451188
FAX:010-64241865
E-Mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
www.cmec.com

Dear Rabbi Eddie Valiant,

BRIEF INTRODUCTION
How are you and your Family today? i received your email and i wanted to send your informations to my Client so that he will be able to make payment to you but we dont have your informations yet for my Client to send the money to you sucessfully so please you need to send me the following informations on your next mail.

Note you will not be ask to pay any fees for this opportunity and in any payment received by you, then you will be entitled to take 10% as your profit and you will also be instructed on how to Transfer the Balance money sucessfully without having problems in Future okay so below are the informations needed to enable my Client to send you Payment any moment from now.

This are the Informations Needed:

1.Your Full Name:.............................
2.Your House Address:......................
3.Phone Number:..............................
4.Occupation:....................................

With this informations my Client will be able to send you the Payment sucessfully.

Faithfully Yours,
Mr.Young Bon.
Vice president
CMEC

From the office of the president Mr Xie Biao

Oh, Just so you know, the logos, banners, and that nice picture of the president are on nearly every email. Now for my response:
Quote:
Date: Sep 15, 2006 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: Dear Rabbi Eddie Valiant

Dear Mr. Young,
Truly this is a blessing. I was afraid that I would be given some sort of charge. This will truly help my congregation. However, I am not entirely comfortable with giving out my home address. You see, I live at the Synagogue. I once gave my address information to someone over the Internet, and woke up the next morning to find that someone had robbed us of all out donation money! You do not seem like the kind of person who would rob me, so I will give out some of my information:
1. Name: Edward Valiant
4. Rabbi for the East Coast Orthodox Synagogue

I will give you the rest of the information if you can provide proof that you work for this company, and that it is a legitimate business. Perhaps a scan of a company ID? I apologize if I sound skeptical, but I cannot risk losing our donation money, as some of our families depend on it for food.

May the LORD's peace be with you,
Rabbi Eddie Valiant

So I should be getting a nice photoshopped ID, right?
Quote:
Date: Sep 15, 2006 9:16 PM
Subject: ReDear Rabbi Eddie Valiant

Beijing 100055, China
www.cmec.com

Dear Les Thompson,

BRIEF EXPLAINATION
How are you and your Family today? i received your email and i really appreciate your early response, please i am surring you that every thing will be perfect, you dont need to be skeptic about any thing and you will not be ask to pay any money up front so please jsut send us the following informations requested so that my Client will be able to send you the money and when you receive it then you are entitle to Deducted 10% as your profit and you can also Donate out of it for the Church to assist the poor ones there ok just try me and see what is going to happen please you have no risk rather you will not regret any thing in assisting me in the process of receiving payments from my Client, i just want you to provide the followings so that he can send the money to your House Directly because i know when i ask you for Account you might be Skeptic so that is why i requested for your house informations so that He can send the money Directly to your house.

Below are the informations requested.
1.Your Full Name:........................
2.Hour Address:...........................
3.Phone Number:.........................

Please this are the 3 informations requested and i believe with this informations he will be able to send the money to you sucessfully by God Grace.

Thanks for your understanding, i am expecting your reply as soon as possible.

Faithfully Yours,
Mr.Young Bon.
Vice president
CMEC

Wait a second! Who is Les Thompson?! I'd better set this guy straight.
Quote:
Date: Sep 15, 2006 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: ReDear Rabbi Eddie Valiant

Dear Mr. Young,

There must be some sort of mistake. I sent you an email with my name and a request earlier today. I am insulted, as you got my name WRONG. I am Rabbi Eddie Valiant, NOT this "Les Thompson" you mentioned. Is my business really important to you? I find it hard to believe that you are a serious business man if you cannot even get my name right.

Like I said, I am very interested in your offer, and the children of the Synagogue really could use the funds, but I should hope that you would pay me the simple respect of remembering my name. Please, if you wish to continue with this deal, remember my name.

Vaya con Dios (Go With God),
Rabbi Eddie Valiant

Now let's see what Mr. Young has to say for himself:
Quote:
Date: Sep 16, 2006 9:52 AM

How are doing today? i must apologize for the Mistake okay, the truth of the matter is that we have another payment Officer in Africa and He name is Mr. Lee so he was the one i also contacted yesterday, so that was why i made that mistake please forgive me i am really sorry about that.
Rabbi Eddie Valiant, please you need to send me the requested informations so that my Client will be able to send you the money sucessfully.
Thanks for your understanding, i am expecting your reply as soon as possible.
Best Regards
Mr.Young Bon.

The odd thing about this email was that the company logos and the picture of the president were all missing.
Quote:
Date: Sep 17, 2006 2:44 PM

Dear Mr. Young,

Since you apoligized, I forgive you. After all, as the Good Book says, "But now, please forgive their sin�but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written." (Ex. 32:32). I also apologize if I sounded rude at all. I was a bit grumpy, as I was up all night organizing the service we held yesterday.

Anyway, shortly following that service, I spoke with the Temple Council about your offer. While they agree that we need the money, they are not certain as to whether or not to release our information. Some of them suffered great losses when the Synagogue was robbed. While your manners have shown me that you are a trustworthy businessman, the others are still a bit skeptical. They have agreed to release the information requested under two conditions:

1.) Provide a scan of CMEC's business license.
2.) Provide a scan of company identification to prove that you work for CMEC.

I am sorry if this is a burden for you, but I am afraid that the Council will not agree to release the information until they have these two things. If it were completely up to me, you would have the information by now. If you can provide this information, however, I can guarantee you that you will receive what you originally requested.

Shalom,
Rabbi Eddie Valiant

I figured that "guaranteeing" the phone # and address would get this guy to send what I wanted, but this was his final response:
Quote:
Date: Sep 18, 2006 4:07 PM
Subject: Rabbi Eddie Valiant

Beijing 100055, China
www.cmec.com

BRIEF EXPLAINATION

How are you and your Family today? I received your mail and i really appreciate your early response regarding this Transaction, but it is quite unfortunate that we have found a Sucessfull business partner that is going to work with us ok so there is know problem in using you or your Ministry any more we have see somebody else that is really serious in doing good business and making good money ok, so Thanks for your update ever since.

Faithfully Yours,
Mr.Young Bon.
Vice president
CMEC

So I learned a couple of things:
-Don't slap too early. It seemed like it made this guy tense.
-If he keeps nagging for info, give him tidbits. I'm thinking that if I gave him just the phone number (a fake one, mind you), and withheld the address, he might have sent me something.

Anyway, if anyone has further baiting suggestions, please let me know.
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not over yet. He wants you to rush back with the info under threat of being dropped. Their last was only yesterday.

I'd write back with something like (nothing to lose):
Quote:
Dear (bollockbrain), what a shame you've got another business partner. I'd just spent the best part of several hours convincing the elders of your trustworthiness, and they finally agreed to allow me to supply the information you need.

But if you've found someone else, so be it. Ah, well. Can't win them all. We'll just look out for another opportunity, now that old Mrs so-and-so has left us her fortune.

Dangle a carrot. Nothing to lose.

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic