SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I think this translates as "my friend died"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my dear!!!! Lovely mine I want to inform you in this letter of what I not when might
not think not when in life. Lovely mine understand I to whom I any more do not know still
can tell about that that happened. Lovely mine when I write this letter at me tears fall
on the keyboard as to me today have informed about that that in settlement from where I,
there was a tragedy. You understand lovely mine from the childhood at me in settlement
there was only one most loved reliable girlfriend. And today, literally hour 2 back to me
have informed that she has got in failure, and that she was lost. Lovely mine I inform you
it as to me very hurt and may after I to whom shall tell it to me it becomes better, that
is I can calm down. Lovely so it is hurt me, that the person most dear and close to me was
lost. My dear I know that it does not concern you simply to me not to whom more to tell
it, and I hope that you understand me, my pain in heart! Excuse if I have borrowed from
you time for that that you might read this letter, but may be and you understand as it a
bit too to lose the person close to you. My dear excuse if I bring to you not the most
good news but as I already wrote above that I should to whom tell that I might to calm
down. Forgive but me as it is necessary to go in settlement on funeral, my girlfriend.
Forgive once again. Tanya.

I see the grief is doing nothing for her English skills Rolling Eyes

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep. it would seem her friend has pegged it......

Dicko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have some compassion guys. Embarassed

Perhaps she needs some help in covering all the funeral costs etc. Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could have thrown darts at a dictionary page and ended up with a clearer message. Thats just painful to read.

I just want you to know that you are a lovely person,I like you. - Mr. S0lifo

YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA BIG FOOLSSS INDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT basterd - Prince King

Canada
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic